Shitty movie games that you enjoy anyway

Shitty movie games that you enjoy anyway.

0 replayability but the game was fun while it lasted

Is this bait?

It's a game based on a shitty movie.

Get some taste…

There was a coop shrek 2 game that was pretty cool. Also a shrek minigame collection.

It's a shitty movie game thread not a shitty movie thread.
Get some reading comprehension…

The first spiderman game, was one of the first games I got for the xbox because of some package deal. Plenty of unlockables and secrets so I had fun, overall the game wasnt really good though.

>>>/reddit/

Dunno if related but it's by far my favourite gundam game and it's based on my most hated gundam show.

This, we're talking about shitty games based on movies, not shitty movies.

"Shitty movie game" can be interpreted both ways.

Mos Espa was mind-blowing

No that would be "game based on shitty movie"
a movie game is its own entity.

Both are shitty movie game.

Wrong.
Game based on shitty movie can be good.
Shitty game based on movie can't be good.

Now you're just moving goal posts.

I'm trying to be logical here.
There's a chance that it might be good. It hasn't been established if the game is good or not yet.
The game has already been identified as shitty. There is no chance of it being good.

MARAUDER, GO FUCK YOUR PILOT, THATS AN ORDER!

Shitty game can very well be good, there is even a term for it - kusoge.
But then again, we were talking grammar, and OP's wording can be taken two ways.

I still don't get why EDF is supposedly kusoge.

If the gameplay in a kusoge was good it wouldn't be a kusoge though. It would just be a good no budget game wouldn't it?

I don't think it fits the definition in any way.

The entire EDF franchise is quintessential kusoge, that just so happens to be fun regardless of any lack of effort or polish put into it.

Yeah, lets just ignore all the enemies animations, the actual depth of the combat seen in the Fencer, Air Raider and coop play, the scale/scope of the game and collateral damage you can do.

EDF is a good game faggot

What depth? What enemy animations? Don't delude yourself faggot.

Then again this is the same faggot that can't interpret "shitty movie game", especially on the context of the thread.

The example you gave out doesn't even make sense since since unless theres a comma between "movie" and "game" its one word and something like cinematic bullshit ala LoU/Uncharted would be better suited as an example, which still wouldn't make sense considering the context of the thread which OP makes very clear.

I bet you think Serious Sam is also a bad game you faggot

That was actually an alternative happy ending

Not an argument queermo

Are you fucking serious? I guess musou games are deep for you as well.

You didn't have one to begin with.

Oh and yes serious sam is western equivalent of kusoge.

>Killing dozens of Gungans Jar Jars only armed with grenades mimicking those shitty ball contraptions from the shitty movie
I miss based Pandemic

Why are you comparing to a Musou?
Musou is shitty shallow combo combat with no enemy variety and moving around with nothing to do for countless minutee to other sections in danger of being conquered so you can do the shitty combos.

You have no argument, nothing
Stop posting faggot

You're a fucking newfag retard that thinks Serious Sam 3 was the first game with its low as fuck budget.

The first two games looked and played great for their time.

Yes. Exactly like EDF.
And you should really check Serious Sam 1's contemporaries if you think it looked anything good.

Not really if you had played any RPG of the time. Also it was the only good part. Shit game that only nostalgia could make look better.

Eat shit, you still have no argument
Serious Sam was released in 2001 you fucking idiot not only did it look good but thr maps were fuckhuge and filled with with enemies which took shittons of processing power
Goddamn newfags

On second thought musous have
>horse piloting riding
In fact your average dynasty warrios game has more depth than EDF, especially recent ones.

Oh look, its Jim Sterling

Shitty movie games… You mean like shitty games based on movies or games based on shitty movies?

Both.

I hated the double jump system so much i changed to amidala everytime when a fucking jumping section came into play. That mother fucking balcony in the Naboo garden! Gave me more rage quit than any fucking game in my lifetime!

But Mos Espa was amazing as fuck!

I don't know why, but I unorinically loved the shit out of that game.
>tfw lost my original CD and can't find it anymore ;_;

i guest you can say its a you game you enjoyed based on shit movie

I WONT HELP A MURDERER LIKE YOU

Learn what an adjective is you fucking wetback.
Hint: 'movie' is a noun.

I loved the third one. Anyone played it?

Strangely enough a shit ton of movie/tv show games that where on GBA ended up being really good or at least above average. Why did GBA games have such a better average then other consoles?

Slightly related, there's a story I heard from some guy who worked at EA (possibly?) on the Harry Potter GBC/GBA games, who claimed that upper management seemed to be controlling on what they could do with the console games while their handheld team was basically ignored and did what they wanted (basically making a Harry Potter turn based RPG game).

Now with that info, could it possible GBA devs who worked on licensed games got ignored and did what they wanted (possibly with the knowledge and experience of making 2D games from the past) while the console games get micromanaged because that's probably what would get advertised and promoted because of "muh 3D graphics."

What are some other games where you can damage and then board ships?

FTL

The Wanted game was a short but sweet cover shooter, and I'm actually playing the Mad Max game right now, It's OK i like doing side missions while listening to long videos.

Confirmed not having played 4. There are a ton of complex and detailed animations in the game, probably moreso than in other games. There's little details like glowing barrels, smoke, ejected casings, to more significant things like movement animations adjusting for speed, direction, and terrain, structures and enemies reacting to the point of impact, and the insects have extremely accurate and varied animations. I bet you didn't even notice that black and red ants have completely different animations.
They are dated and simple, but hardly bad. There is actually a lot of detail put into everything and it all looks very crisp and clear.
They actually don't re-use much, if any at all, unless they are making a standalone expansion, like 4 is to 3. Even then they end up re-making a lot of things to make use of the better hardware. The only exceptions would be things like IFPS or 4.1 that are just updated re-releases.
There's 25 songs in total, about 15-20 of which are mission songs.
got some of it, but there is a ton of little things you pick up as you play the game to the point that a newbie and veteran of the same skill level will be on completely different levels based on these little bits of knowledge alone. You can spend hours learning which fencer weapons can be twin-linked or combo'd and the quirks of all the pairings, or all the utility uses of various weapons against certain enemies and enemy combos. Hell, the Decoy alone has so many little uses that I could write an entire guide on it alone. With almost 1000 weapons, of which at least half are sidegrades, spread across 4 classes that can equip 2-4 of them at once, against roughly 30-40 enemies across 15 different maps, you would have to be insane to say that there isn't any depth to the game.

I will admit that the earlier games fall prey to your criticism, but since 4 it has become simply a good low budget series. After seeing footage of 5, I'm not even sure if it counts as low budget anymore. They even got a giant statue made and have been running a monthly stream series for almost a year.

I really wish it wasn't so fucking short. the gameplay itself was good

I can't help but notice that no one has posted a shitty game or a game from a shitty movie.
The Phantom Menace was fun, if confusing at times. I end up killing npcs and not knowing what to do every time.

Revenge of the sith was better. I probably shouldn't look for it now, though. The chance that it is much better in my memories than it is in reality is enormous.

is mad max worth a pirate?

DATZ IT. NOW YOU DIE!

Anyone remember X-Men Mutant Academy? It had at least costumes based on the movie.

who are those functions? I don't recognize the IP.

This game does look kinda decent.

It's decent enough. The car combat is pretty fun, and on foot combat is Bamham, but you actually have to use the movement keys to get in range for your punches. Also, the story is pretty good for a Mad Max story.

The world is well made and believable for Mad Max, The combat is like a more brutal Batman, i'm enjoying it. I like all the cool upgrades the Car and Max get, but basically you use Scrap metal as EXP in this game, and it takes a shit load, since Scrap is used for everything. looking for Scrap is pretty much a replacement for looking for Riddler trophies. but you can also get more if you upgrade the ally
bases.
I think the game is pretty decent but if your going for 100% like I am there is going to be hours upon hours of doing nothing but driving around Salvaging Scrap from the mark areas on your map, just like picking up Riddler trophies.

I was young.

The most fun I had with the Mad Max game was upgrading my car to a decent degree, and repeating oil convoy missions while muting the sound and listening to thrash metal on my head phones. Made the game way more enjoyable.

Go back to… no, welcome to nu/v/, you're in a right place, faggots!

Is that really the box art? Looks like something an intern rushed together in an hour.

The Wanted game is far from shitty, it's actually great, plus it has a lot of replayability yes, I was autistic enough to 100% the game and the achievements
The Mad Max game is kind of comfy and charming but don't play it if you want a "real" straight game, it's basically constant farming and doing 3 different things over and over again for 30 hours.

Meanwhile way better plots/series get absolutely nothing

Looks cool, reminds me of the outlook of the Xbox itself.

Woah there nigger you're gonna have to tl;dr this shit before I devote time to watching it.

You forgot,
Thanks, anamana..

I remember that game, it was one of the first I ever got for the XBox. I never beat it because there was come massive bug in the game around Naboo, one of the boss fights.

Only reason why is because you had the option to play as humans and kill all the blue furfags.

Looks like the Xbox "green" header leaked out and affected the rest of the cover.

I know Anamanaguchi got infected with SJW from Anita causing them to get the game pulled because of music rights or something but what happened with the first two apart from O'Malley's wife Hope Larson getting involved in slut walks and divorcing him?
Slightly related, I heard this years ago but Tell Tale Games apparently pitched to O'Malley a SP adventure game (before SPvsTW happened) but he declined it because Scott is more of a fighter than someone who thinks and does puzzles.

welp ima going to go barrow it then

If someone told me how to get resources out of a pstriple without risking to brick it, I'd fully upload it. I've only got the Knives Chau DLC though, so no multiplayer one yet, though the PS3 emu would probably have some option to play local but online. Also there was one with the gay roommate of Scott's that is actually some of the most vile shit I've ever seen.

He thought himself to be the King of Hipsters, severely overestimated his influence by releasing Seconds (which no one read nor cared about), went the Spoony road but on Instagram, was the proto nu-male and kept getting worse, also got severely buttblasted by Thebestgamers to the point that he shut down his own dA account. Also IIRC the movie barely broke even so no one would fund him anymore.
Started pandering to the leddit crowd heavily and drank the kool-aid but without letting it influence his work. Too bad he makes the same compositions over and over.

The whole point of the series is that he's an unreliable narrator who is embellishing his love stories with bizarre videogame-anime plots shoved into it to cope with the fact that he left perfectly nice and/or talented women to follow muh dik and go for the most horrible person in all of Canada. None of the stuff that goes on in the comics is real. They even hint at this in the movie with scenes from the fictional movie that [whatever the 2nd ex bf's name was] being replicated within the real movie but with Scott in his role.

What a homosexual.

That game was shit but it did get fighting Bugs perfectly.