To feminists: Lara Croft's reduced breasts on the PC is their Archduke Franz Ferdinand's death

archive.is/xNV14

Feminists have reached their Bob "SMB3 to me is what 9/11 to me and what the JFK assassination of your parents" Chipman moment. It's RIGHT here, fellas.

I see the words you put together in your post but they don't seem to form a coherent phrase any way I read them

If you haven't noticed, the past is more fluid than the future.

This is the average cuck that subverted GamerGate.

A "strong character" is supposed to be one you can see being a real person. You can thank retards and feminists in general for turning it into another word for power fantasy while whining about power fantasies.

Just like gender!

They don't even try to be conservative with lies, just full out attempt to make the opponent look as petty and retarded as possible.

Herstory is written by the winners, goy.

何?

Nobody but a bunch of autists gives a fuck about lara croft.

Why do these punks keep calming GG is all about them. it's been three-year's, and they still don't learn.

Strong female characters are fine but what does it have to do with MUH DICK?
I agree, feminism in all of its forms is cancer. The more rights you give em, the worse it gets.
Why just blacks tho? I judge people based on their character, not skin color, there are white dudes out there that tend to act like niggers too.

The jokes on them because I like small boobs.

It's race and you're a moron that think you stand above nature, while everyone else is actively doing favours for their own race and some races actively trying to destroy yours. It's like turning a blind eye to the ballistas in a battle.

I was thinking about people more in an individualistic way. But I agree with you, some races are more shittier than others, BUT everyone of em has its retards and downright shitty people. I was just talking about the few good people out there.

To me, every tree has its good and bad apples.

PUBLIC ENEMY NO. 1

I did that and the results were that same.

Nogs BTFO, how will they ever recover?

You mean by the Journalists, right?
Goymergate's fatal mistake was caving in the pressure and playing the objectivity game, instead of going turbo mysoginerd and annihilating Jewish game press before they could cry wolf to their overlords.

Uninstalled right there.

I was this naive too at some point.

Yeah, and some races have a lot more retards and downright shitty people than others.

What?

Is this a bot? None of that shit OP wrote makes any sense.

Revisionist history.

Y'see, everyone in here thinks like that. But you cannot use that to base all your judgement on the problem of individual races. It is in undoubtedly true that there are incredibly talented negros or mudfolk, just how there's disgusting and good-for-nothing crackas that would put to shame their whole communities. But you must think of the ratio between the good and the bad. Look at any black community throughout the history of the world, not just recent times, and come back telling me that it was just due to some bad apples that they reverted to tribalism as soon as they tried to become civilized (the only exceptions are Ethiopians since they're part semite and Ugandans). Even in Liberia, where more intelligent dindus from the US were dropped a la Australia. A country that is in a full scale civil war and has been like that since forever.

That's what I said. History is written by the winners, obviously, GG lost.
When journalists are the ones doing dumb shit there's no way to win because they're the ones who get to tell the story. Look at Trump for example, to them there are no bad tactics to get rid of him, including "suggesting" to the general public that he might be physically and/or mentally ill. In your heart you know it's wrong, but who will listen to you? You don't have the mic or the platform, they do.
Yesterday I saw a tweet from a journalist (MSNBC I think) who was saying that he met a young latino kid on the metro, the kid saw his White House badge and asked him why does the President hate him (the kid)?. You know that this shit didn't happen, but people will believe him and retweet his message thousands of times.

That depends on your perspective:

If you think gamergate was about harassing womyn out of video games then they lost because they didnt harass any women out of video games.

If you think its about improving ethical journalistic standards then they won because they got pretty much all the gaming websites to update their ethical policies and even forced them to go back to old articles and inform the readers about relationships between the journos and the devs.

And they're doing the exact same shit they were doing before GG, but now they have a tiny, tiny disclaimer about it in the footnote of the article.

This is obviously a joke, friends.

This is the actress Hollywood chose to play Lara in the new movie.

yeah there really is no denying gg was a failure. Too few competing services too, only ones worth mentioning are lewd gamer and niche gamer. now journos just use gamergate as a holocaust event to remind average readers who are unaware that there is a massive boogeyman you shouldn't trust.

Yeah, such a victory, Pyrrhus would be proud. I swear to God, GG is like communism, the moment you point out they sabotaged themselves by letting reddit psyop them with muh ethics and muh PR they start screeching "GG was always ethics in game journalism". Same shit as "true communism has never been tried before", really.

the point of gg was to pretty much take down kotaku and other related outlets. anyone who denies this is a shill and really doesn't belong here. That was the goal from day 1.

That was literally a meme srs kept repeating so much, KiA and the other redditfags thought it was true, and ended up turning GG into that.

GG won because Trump is president

Like I said its a matter of perspective. If your perspective is that they wanted to harass womyn out of gaming then they failed to do that.

Or maybe Trump is president because GG won.

Kotaku, Polygon, IGN and the rest of the cancerous game journo group, have they changed? They're still here and they still can't stand people who play video games.

Well, shit my man, if your perspective is "if you kill your enemies, they win", then GG takes the gold.

You could argue that what they wanted was quite small and so it was a hollow victory.

No, it wasn't. It was just about making fun of Zoe being a whore, but then the moralfag centrist brigade came along and everything went to shit just like with Chanology.

And your point is? The majority of GGers ate that shit up because they're cucks. They swallowed #NotYourShiled whole too.

That's exactly what I'm saying. They did the exact same thing as the "if opposing trump is being a cuck, I'm a #proudcuck" faggots did.

You guys make a good point. You won me over. I guess over my life I would tend to know smart well adjusted blacks and other minorities due to me living in central Florida, not really knowing how small of a fraction they were compared to the rest of em. Its kinda heartbreaking really.

What they wanted? They let reddit turn them into neutered, controlled opposition and antagonize every other group of people that wanted to help them. They won shit, Kotaku got fucked over by a billionaire faggot with a bone to pick, not keyboard warriors sending autistic e-mails to advertisers that could give less of a shit.

NO. 1 BOOGEYMAN

kek

Isn't John running for Congress? What happened with that plan?

IT`S THE PEOPLE`S WILL YOU CAN`T CONTAIN IT

GamerGate was subverted by niggers like you who brought back politics into something that intended to rid video games of politics.

True

You remind me of the people on Holla Forums who say that electing Trump is a failure because he hasnt installed the fourth reich and started rounding up Jews.

I would say be happy with the small successes because your not going to change the mainstream opinion over night. All you can do is pull people in the right direction and showcase the lefts complete inability to control themselves.

Do you mean gawker?

I think the mistake most people make is thinking that it has to do with some kind of belief that they have. They don't have beliefs they are all hypocrites who want to be constantly offended because it makes their fragile and shallow ego have some minute false semblance of worth. These people are fucking cockroaches a fucking parasite that needs to be completely removed from gaming in order for shit to go back to normal. But that probably won't happen anytime soon.

wut

Stop posting

I cant help leddit spacing I write a lot of emails.

She's very rectangular, I smell a yid.

But why does that matter in judging an individual? Even if you start with prejudice (in the purest sense of the word) the actions of an individual must take priority in judging that individual. To ignore good things done by a black or an Arab or so on simply because they belong to a group more likely not to do good things is as much a denial of objective reality as it would be to ignore that their group is more likely not to do good things.

one on the left looks awfully familiar…

There's also a heavy sampling bias if all of your interactions are with college educated blacks.

Illegitimate child of Sarah Jessica Parker?

In case you weren't aware, people tend to multiply. The objective reality is modern day, the exceptions do not make up for it.

They should have a game about her getting a sex change, really brave.
I WANT TO KILL THESE QUEERS!

Has anyone actually looked at the image? It's a retweet from an account called "Fake mews". It's probably a joke account, although whether the person retweeting it knows that or who the fuck she is is beyond me.

His death did cause pretty much everything that is wrong in our world today

More news at eleven.

Knowing feminists, they are too fucking stupid to realize it's a joke account and are 100% serious. They'll believe anything that seemingly advances their agenda, even if it is full on lies.

I can sympathize. I knew a Bosnian chick. THOT, THICC, and crazy and stupid as fuck.

And? In a meritocratic system, desirable behaviors would be naturally encouraged, and those from the better end of the spectrum would tend to find themselves in the company of, and thus most likely to multiply with, one another. The beneficial traits would be reinforced and continued. Holla Forums may talk about "muh regression to the mean" but the races as they are now are not fixed; selection has changed and would change them just as farmers have changed natural plants into useful crops.
It does not even need to be deliberate. Simply hiring, teaching, and enforcing laws truly equally would inherently tend towards this selective state. The reason for the problems with modern day is because the exceptions are not viewed as exceptions. Instead, one side ignores them while the other ignores everything else.

They took the PC out of NPC
Get N or Get Out

I tried radical feminism.
Not very radical.

Commit suicide, you worthless kike.

But she fug da benis.

The one on the right has the better face, but girl on the left has the better body.

she has the body of an athletic 15 year old boy

probably makes half of Holla Forums rock hard

SE is run by homosexuals. It's known that faggots are prone to mental illness. Who else would give Cindy only 30 minutes of screen time while forcing you to spend hour upon hour starting at male asses in leather.

What's she talking about? There hasn't been a Lara Croft game in years?

Time, history and facts are all really fluid and mallable in their minds.

Have you been under a rock? There was a Tomb Raider reboot. Two games out right now.

No, that laura croft. She hates tombs :^)

She makes me sad when I look at her :(

What games still like boobs? I like boobs, vidyajames used to like boobs, but now it seems they don't for the most part. The last boob-tastic game I played was the Shantae series and they were pretty fucking great, especially the last one. Is there any other hope in this cold, dark world?

Only reason why Tomb Raider got so popular was because she was hot and had big tits.

Based weebshit RPGs and beatemups with mediocre gameplay

Fuck off, im not a kike you double nigger, I just had a different opinion thats all. And telling people to kill themselves instead of having a debate is the shittiest kind of argument a person could fucking have. Although im not any better.

Kill yourself.

That person is being sarcastic. They probably think anyone who cares about Lara Croft's breasts is pathetic.
I know it's hard for some autists to read tone in text, but that's no excuse for not even trying.

And the Games Journos Pro group still exists. Journalists in vidya still do the same shit they did before with impunity, and they're still pushing their diversity agenda. In fact, the more damaging effect on them is that normalfags are tired of the progressive agenda. GG did not succeed in anything other than helping to kill Gawker.

Wasn't there a mod for it like 15 hours after the game came out?

You know, a lot of people who liked GG, including myself, wanted to combat political, not feminist, censorship. It died because shit like NotYourShield among other things changed the focus from indifference versus politicization to conservatism versus liberalism, and that's a stupid fight that never has any winners.

Fighting games, but it's a moot point if you're like me and don't play them.

For when TR for pc came out? I dont know about that but I googled this faggy picture and found out that laras boobs compared to her original boobs doesn't look that bad. Still wish they were bigger though.

Actually, if anyone's to be blamed (or thanked) for a new world war, it's 5 guys and a whore.

So it's basically nothing, whatever.

Francis who?!

That was GG's original intent, but anyone still fighting for that was part of the problem. It became too obvious that many rich and powerful people wanted games to be Commie propaganda tools. GG escalated and is a large part of the culture war going on today.

They seem smaller because her body proportions have changed

Technically, that's true of everyone, they just abuse it. Vid related.

GG successfully demonstrated to a colossal number of people that there's an active subversion attempt from progressives against all points of western culture, and that it isn't something that just stays in academia. If the games media hadn't fucked up there, we wouldn't have gotten our shit together as soon, and we'd be in a much worse position right now.

Ginko is not a whore!

Thanks doc.

Could we have a holocaust of games as well?

Mega Milk looks like a kike though

Shameful, user.

Holy fuck. The cgi renders or whatever are a whole other story.

For every intelligent, articulate, college-educated black guy who lives in Winter Park, there's an entire ghetto somewhere else in CF. Do you spend most of your time in the UCF area, or something? Also, let's hang out.

Okay I guess, mod it.
Eesh, unless it's denuvo shit in which case, guaranteed bad game.

They… didn't actually shrink that much. I mean, sure, they did, but you don't see people screeching about Tifa from FF7's original renders vs her Advent children look.

Do people not remember there was a Lara Croft game after the reboot that ignored the reboot?
Her boobs were also small here so I guess a boob reduction was on the works

Nice try jews.

You did when it came out and for years after.

Well, I guess? But if you take the FF7 renders and make them into a modern look (and not the battle renders, I mean the silly polygon ones) it'd be… monstrous. Like, it'd look bad. Terrible. Not even attractive.

The Polygon ones are in the chibi style, of course they look absurd.

…And the renders of battle Tifa aren't much smaller than the Advent children ones, IIRC. Honestly, I cared a lot more about Lara's character in the reboot, going from
vs

Sorry user, I live in kissimmee although, I was planning on actually going to UCF later on but I realized that there is a high chance that its one of those indoctrination colleges. Pic related. Its a parody account

It really started with Anita a couple years prior to GG. The media attention she got, the press and game devs that supported her was the beginning. It certainly was the event that started my redpilling.

Changing any character in any way is disagreeable. Character is important but you forget that looks also define character as well. There is more to a character than just how they act.

They're all indoctrination colleges, now.

Well, yeah, stupid what did you think was going to happen when people realized college degrees being valuable was a lie.
Even shit like English degrees and Math Degrees

Shit, man, this has been a thing since the 50s, likely even before, as Jewish and leftist academics pushed out their conservative peers and thanks to tenure turned all Western colleges into ideological echo chambers. All they're doing now is flaunting their dominance openly.

Yeah, but predating college education overreach programs, there wasn't a fiscal incentive to waste people's time with useless degrees because you couldn't get money back.
NOW YOU CAN.

Is anyone really worried about journos still trying to craft false narratives when they're seen as a joke by normalfags and more people trust Trump than the media at large?

It's not about whether or not they can, it's about the principle.

Wikipedia's opening paragraph on tenure is hilarious.

I will never understand feminists unbridled hatred for OG Lara Croft as she was everything a feminist could possibly want from a female character.

Because it was a solid argument against their bullshit.

Because if there are individual cases of women that are successful feminism has no reason to exist.
Why do you think they never talk about all the black people that WEREN'T slaves back when slavery was still a thing, or the black people that lived in wealthy communities back then?

Fuck along off with the platitudes, if it was realistic it would have already been working.

get educated or get out. or list me off all the beautiful mods for a denuvo free game like EDF or way of the samurai 4 since they don't have denuvo and must be super moddable as such

Nobody wants to make a mod is not the same thing as nobody can make mods/there is too severe of a security barrier to incentivize people to make and publish mods.

That's some good post-truth.

so when its a cracked denuvo game its because denuvo that isn't there is choking modding while a game without denuvo from the start is because no one is interested. get your head out of your ass

See where I'm going with this?

True. In retrospect, all the naysayers were right. Our mistake was not going Holla Forums enough.

I'm pretty much convinced that there's nothing we could have done to keep GG relevant. And if modern /pol got involved it would have died a lot sooner.

Fuck off, /ggrevolt/!

Wasn't Gavrilo Princip a Serb, though?
He was a part of the rebel(?) group "Young Bosnia" iirc.

How can you go so wrong in 2012?

The only way to get big results by going more "Holla Forums" is by actually re-enacting "Kill or be slaughtered" on academics and the top jews. But right now the most being done is self defense attacks from antifa. On the actual GG side of things, there's a lawsuit pending in Cancuckistan against a feminist expo and a shit journalist rag for getting the Honey Badgers thrown out.

Here's (2) :^)

She did actually whore herself out to dudes with money, and her shadow admits this when you fight her later.

Not kidding, also the game she's in has Hitler as a semi-final boss, who carries the spear that killed Jesus.

Ginko's a hoebag, but she's a redeemed hoebag.

Used goods is used goods.

Blogpost warning

I'm a junior at USF and I signed up for a Schools and Society course this semester just because it fulfills a certain credit type I need. As it turns out, that was just a postmodernist indoctrination course. I sat through two hours of "fiscal inequality exists and is bad". Even did though whole "guess what the distribution of wealth is and say what you think it should be" bit. Every other person said wealth should be distributed absolutely equally. I talked to the professor afterwards (like hell would I out myself in the middle of that class) and he at least said that fiscal inequality is bad and that merit doesn't exist. He invited me to come talk about stuff with him in his office (after I told him I was dropping the course) and I may just take him up on that, but believe me, I know when to give up on somebody. I'm sick of this postmodernist mind-AIDS

meant to at least imply the only reason I'm posting this story is because of the other Floridanons

You should ask him what he think about making 5 times as much as the janitor.

user, don't trust the academia kike, he's just trying to figure out if you're a bad goy and likely warn his other colleagues about it.

Alternatively, draw a swastika before the next class begins and watch everyone flip their shit.

Did you ask him why students are not paid the same as the teachers?

Even better, he should ask them why they should bother working if everyone gets the same amount of stuff regardless of what they do.

i see you going the pulling shit out of your ass on a topic you know nothing of route

HGH wasn't really that good, unless you're talking about Pirate's Curse and haven't played HGH.

Pirate's Curse > Half Genie Hero > Shantae 1 > Risky's Revenge

Are people ever going to admit that the Shantae games are decent fun for about 2 or 3 hours before you've exhausted everything in them? I never understood why they got so many threads aside from posting porn.

Sadly, I agree with you. They get the attention because waifu and boobs.
Aside from that, you have awkward level design, unexplored gimmicks and bad graphics (except for the new one).

What feminists want is something to complain about. They stake their careers and social lives on it. When they get what they claim to want, it's like their movement runs out of fuel, and they have to go look for more. This angers them.
Also, as their grievances become increasingly inane, they have to crank up the volume and go deeper in rhetoric to compensate or no one would take them serious.

There's Haydee but that requires you to also enjoy extremely thicc ass.

I don't give a fuck about her tit size, it's the whole whiny weak bitchy "ugh I hate tombs" attitude that made me hate the new character. Also the new games are basically just generic survival/crafting shit with some retardedly easy puzzles/platforming thrown in. Unoriginal trash. It actually is pure coincidence that the last good Tomb Raider game was one where she had big tits.

gg's entire purpose was to massively redpill and inform the masses, which it achieved if you hang around normalfag spaces and are engaged in the current culture war that is happening and the constant update on info. Everything else after that was a fun bonus. Anyone who truly honestly believed that an amorphous revolt could completely fix a corrupt, ideological possessed media and get's butthurt that this didn't happen while they stood on the sidelines with apathy is a retard of the highest caliber, didn't pay attention and should be ignored.

GO THROUGH PUBERTY, MUNTER

I see what you did there

I take it you aren't a lolicon.

Where the fuck is the "no" option? Are they afraid of normal women?

Are they trying to make Lara Croft worse then this? I know they are doing it on purpose, but how hard is it to understand that Lara Croft is liked because of her tits and gameplay?

It'd be nice if they simply matched her design from the artwork. Ehrgeiz At least did a decent job at it.

I thought of that. I'm not going to send him an email or call him or anything, just show up to his office and arrange that way. If nothing else, I'll learn how they think.

A guy at my uni got in trouble for a Trump hat. Some crazy people attacked him and stole it after a debate.

Oddly enough, the Uni declared its support for free speech and condemned the attackers. Even in the land of the leaf there is hope.

Welcome to all academic surveys ever
BREAKING NEWS!
Recent studies show…

no one hates a successful woman more than another woman

The race you're looking for is machines. Once machines take over, burn everything organic to ash, and establish a sterile, unfeeling empire of mathematics and industry for industry's sake - then the world will know the meaning of utopia.

F R I D G E
R
I
D
G
E

I had an English teacher last semester who was literally a Jewess that wanted to us to write progressive propaganda essays advocating for change. I failed that class.

I liked her because she was a cool ass babe with big tits and nice ass that shoot dinosaurs and gorillas in the face with a shotgun.

I'm not going to read this shit thread but her boobs was just fine

Fucking shit dead site

I-is that the same girl?

I like lolis, I like small breasts, Audrey Hepburn is the most gorgeous woman who ever lived. But that pseudo-Lara is just ugly.

Did anyone, and I mean anyone give a fucking shit about Tomb Raider in the first place?

nope

I don't mean modern Tomb Raider, I mean Tomb Raider in general. I've never played a single Tomb Raider game, but watching the gameplay footage of the first and second makes me fucking glad I haven't.

Dont bother giving it (you)s

Well, yeah. She's 3DPD after all.

Faggot detected.

Homosexuality is a mental illness.

I know. The Tomb Raider series never mattered. Lara Croft was Sony's attempt to create their own flagship mascot (like Nintendo's Mario and Sega's Sonic) but new and sexy for Generation X. It was always a shallow corporate shell of a series. None of that changes the fact that feminists are narrowminded scumbags, though.

Just because you faggots were born yesterday doesn't mean that the world started with you.
Lara WAS video games in the 90's and she was originally made by sega and eidos but got snatched by sony, so at least know what you're talking about if you're gonna strut around like you own this place, scum.

Doesn't matter who made her first. Everything I said is still true. I don't remember Lara Croft or anything Playstation being the embodiment of video games in the 90's. I remember it being a small part of video games.

Kill yourself.

Go back to >>>/cuckchan/ you cancerous piece of shit, why are you even here?

No that's not what I said. You're making a moot point that doesn't change anything. Tomb Raider was always casual shit. Your personal memories of being a dumb kid with shit taste do not represent "video games in the 90's" as a whole. You kill yourself.

...So that's what started WWI?
Heffernan at 48 is quite senile it seems.

No

Yes. She's British you faggot.

Get your eyes checked, retard. She's always been white in the games, and Angelina Jolie is white, and her parents are white, and basically you are incredibly fucking stupid.

Yes it is you fucking retard. Lara was made when Britain was still white as fuck, and even now they are still majority white.

Posting a classic.

You are blind as a bat you fucking faggot.

End yourself.

this is some icredible baiting, but you have to go back
>>>Holla Forums

You are too stupid to even be alive right now. Does your mother still feed you by hand?

At least learn to reply properly if you're gonna do such a poor excuse for gay pride adherent banter

lara croft was a british nobility, she is white

user please post those tiddies again.

no, not gay
women with smaller boobs are just much prettier, big boobs are for fantasies for children in reality they are gross & disgusting
Im just here to tell you to grow up & theres no reason to discard girls with smaller boobs in fact it should be preferred

Anytime my good brother

Im going to be reporting you

Stay in denial

You would, you nancy.

thank you user, I see true breast lovers arent dead yet on this board filled with pedofags

IDGAF WHAT YOU SAY

All breasts are fine; large or flat. The problem lies in the third dimension.

They changed her boob size in the PC version? That's silly. Well, I wasn't going to play it anyway.

She does. A lot of chicks would actually fawn over her if she had a man face attached to it.

shes british for god sake.

back when that meant something…..

Are you really fat or something?
You probably have more strength than her and wider shoulders.

It absolutely is, fucking pedofags

I'm skinnyfat and I do have broad shoulders in general, but I have an androgynous face and gay curves.

I fucking despise americans and their retardation.

Oh. Well you can't do anything about that face other than making it slimmer and probably more squary by losing weight and getting swole.
Try lifting. Bigger upper body and muscular shoulders might compensate for the gay curves.

Militaryfag here. Recently we went over "Diversity in the workspace" and "Transgender" training.

It's pretty bizarre the things they are forced to put out and half of the time the people giving the training don't believe this shit but are told to give the training anyway. In the diversity one, there's a chart showing Caucasians and minorities in the Navy over a period of time. The navy's plan was to bring more minorities in the military. The chart goes over 3 time periods. 1993, 2013, and 2050 (what they predict it will be). In 1993, it was about 80% caucasian and 20% minority. In 2013 it was about 70/30. Now in 2050 it's 50/50. But with every time gap, caucasians would be removed instead of minorities simply increasing.

I understand that the navy has a certain number of people they want in general. Yet, according to this chart, they would blatantly have to reject caucasians over and over while only allowing minorities to join. Meanwhile they would have to kick out more caucasians while letting minorities stay. They keep saying the navy is so strong due to diversity, then why do we win so many battles without the huge amount of minorities we have now? When I said "Wait, why are the caucasians being removed?" people just laughed thinking it was a joke. Do they not see what's going on?

Next was the transgender training and that was fun. People had all sorts of bizarre questions and most were just confused. One guy tried arguing "We're just one chromosome apart. We're not that different people." but that was silly. He doesn't realize how much 1 chromosome can change people. This training was making so many people uncomfortable to the point that 1 or 2 people left once it got ridiculous. There was this one scenario where the instructor said "A man was pregnant". After a 3 second pause the class erupted into hysteria. At that point no one was taking the training seriously. I asked if the man was a seahorse which didn't help one bit. I'm glad Trump is putting an end to this bullshit. They were actually trying to make this mental illness into something it wasn't.

I just wanted to say give small breasted women more respect and a chance

Dumb bitch, the reduction of her breasts is Mexico's leftist movement around 68 of our time.

pic related

FUCK OFF HOMO FAGGOT

Bony ass is worse than small tits. Get rekt.

Kill yourself, goon scum.

"The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter. ’tis the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning."
- Mark Twain

And you somehow think you're not gay.

By this logic you'd say touching a womens rib cage is less gay. I bet you just want a flat man ass you homo.

(((Munter)))