R6 Siege Thread: Maps removed from rotation because of tourneyfags edition

archive.fo/VZSRn

A bunch of maps are being removed from the competitive pool because ubishit wants to make the ranked mode the same as ESL. Maps are being removed from casual because of reasons.

I'm not the usual OP for these, but, y'know, discuss maps, oper8tors, why Jaeger players are absolute niggers, and why the Polish girl has a nice bum.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Fq5oc
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/updates/bloodorchid/index.aspx
archive.is/UruSA
archive.is/hGMcc
imgur.com/a/3PKuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH==

Which did they remove?

New ranked rotation is Clubhouse, Oregon, Bank, Cafe, Consulate, Chalet, Border, Coastline, Skyscraper.
New casual rotation is all of those plus Kanal, Hereford, Bartlett, House, Themepark and Plane.

Favela is gone completely, so is Yacht. House isn't in ranked for whatever reason, even though that map is a fan favorite, and the new maps will enter ranked rotation only after their season ends.
Seeing as casual is borderline unplayable, since everyone just fucking leaves after they die, I guess we'll never get to play the new map. I wonder how long until they start taking fucking operators out of ranked at this rate.

They removed Yacht and Favela from casual.

Wait, people play this competitively?

It's not removed per se

When the content is incredibly shitty, yes, yes it is. They're not getting rid of it completely, they're removing it for this season and might bring it back next season after the level designers fuck with it.

His 416-C is the only carbine among a sea of SMGs and mediocre shotguns, leading to very cheesy spawn kills. The only hard part about Jaeger is where you should roam and where you should place the magpies.

Her pants are very form hugging but I am worried about how green her hair is.

become proficient

Also, they're removing the ACOG form bandito and jaeger. I don't know how to feel about this change.
archive.is/Fq5oc

son of a bitch

I don't want to play that shit ever again in my life. It just keeps fucking coming whenever I play.

It isn't very hard to avoid getting peeked, unless you mean actual spawn killing as soon as the round starts.

Why are you giving ubishit money?

cause in exchange we get a fun game

so you like kike cock up your ass? good to know.

It's the only ubishit game worth playing since Blood Dragon.
and I didn't buy it so fuck you.

Just filter his ID.

Fucking pathetic.

I play this game a fucking lot, its the ONLY fucking ubi game i have purchased in like 7 years and they pull this stunt, I actually like yacht and Favela and crying shitters had to ruin it for me. I don't feel that any maps should be removed from the casual set list (which everyone likes more than ranked set list anyway). Yacht was fun to play as sneaky cunts like cav in especially

I thought the original plan was to just put more cover in frequently peaked areas, seems like a lazy choice to just remove the acog

LOL XD

They're not removing the acogs because of spawn peeking. It's because Bandit and Jaeger were just too fucking good. They had good mobility, good long range, more or less the best defender gadgets beside Rook. Hopefully they'll throw the ACOGs to Chanka and Krapkan.

also defense meta is going to be fucking wacky, with 4 placeable trap operators available (frost, kap, leison, ela). I feel its a foolish way to try to get IQ and Thatcher pickrate up, granted Thatcher should already be a guaranteed pick, IQ like tachanka will always be stuck on bottom shelf because their gadgets are too cumbersome to be used practically

Fuck off to wince you came, fag.

Hopefully the trap ops means that fucking Ash/Hibana fags get their shit fucked for running in like an idiot.

Isn't House like the de_dust2 of R6 Siege?

This is exactly what it is.

Wait did they show off the new ops? Link?

There's leaked footage.

good mobility combined with an acog scope is what made them powerful peakers. lest we forget smoke and sledge could carry pocket-snipers up until a season or two ago

i personally think no SMGs should have acog, kapkan gets the fantastic spetsnaz only reflex sight anyway so he doesn't need no acog

it always brings me great joy to see an ash get snuffed, but hibana shouldn't be rushing like ash just because she has the same speed

its not gonna work unless the new traps don't have audio/visual cues to warrant IQs shitty gadget

Attacker has specialty flashbangs that she is immune to, multiple ways to place them, defender has tactical shorts and nikes and placable mines. Leaks say Ela (grom) has mines with a similar effect to echoes gadget and a teaser video going around shows them being placed

I hope the attack is 3-armor so she can roll in with shotgun like a motherfucker after using flashes

The ching chong's traps are invisible like Echo's drone.

Also, Ela is 3 speed, the slanties are both 2 speed.

echo drone has audio cues, when in use you can hear it whirring up

THANKS MARK
GLAD FAGS HAVE A SAFE SPACE TO PLAY UBIKIKE SHIT

I don't think the traps do, but still. They use an interesting system where he doesn't have all of the traps at the start, but has one, and unlocks another every 20 seconds.

Kanal, House, Hereford, Favelas, Bartlett, and Yacht are all godawful maps due to being too simple and/or having awful design. I agree with those maps being removed from ranked pool but not from casual. If they really wanted to make it forgiving for new players, add a separate MM queue for newer players instead of facing plats half the time.

Nah, it's good for new players because of how simple it is, but it gets worse and worse the better you get at the game. There is no dust2 comparison for Siege because the gameplay is so fundamentally different.

Fuck off.
It's not even a real rainbow six game. They're just pissing on TC's grave. He never even made this piece of esports shit.

So it's Dust2.

Yeah the chink defender seems really good. They keep on finding new ways to shit on kapkan though, first frost and now him.

No, because attackers win on House by default. Past a level of competency, it's extremely difficult for defenders to pull a win no matter how good they are. D2 is well balanced throughout all skill levels and manages to stay fresh because you're not forced to do almost the exact same things for each site.

Go be autistic somewhere else. Sage is not a downvote, go back to Reddit.

Please don't reply and filter instead.

I want to violently fuck Bandit as he gives that bored expression

I still like house just cuz its one of the few shotgun friendly maps

at least jackals keep walking into his traps because his visor makes the laser almost invisible

Every map is shotgun friendly my dude.

i'd rather not bring a shotgun to places like kafe or consulate on attack. man i miss the super fucking deadly pre-pre-pre-pre nerf shotguns that could one shot pre-nerf blackbeard through his shield

Why would you ever have a shotty on attack? Unless you are sledge or someone else with pocket sniper what is the point?

m870 recruit

cuz its fun to hip fire niggers while flash clearing a room. Though sledge is the only attacker i really use the shotgun with

Because it's fun.

Good. Whoever got first round offense would win the match if they didn't fuck up. Glad they're cutting the fat from Ranked. Favela was fun but I don't mind losing it.
They need to rebalance 3 speeds since they're obviously not going to fix the tick rate, hit reg, or hitboxes. Just make them die in 2 hits to torso, and/or give 3 armors a different headshot multiplier that isn't FIFTY FUCKING TIMES.

Good, now the German defense ops aren't instapicks every single round. They still have by far the best shotgun in the game, anyway, as well as the only assault rifle on defense and a great SMG. You could argue ACOG removal wasn't enough.

they said they were going to make valk less of a goblin along with hitbox fixes and those still haven't gone live, just gonna remind myself to get angry if they're not live when BO starts

Even more Pathetic.

even without acog i guarantee that jaegers will rush to the other side of the map, especially maps with towers before putting down their fucking magpies

Honestly, unless it's secure area, being ready to peek is a bigger advantage than the magpies.

See, what I really don't get is giving shotguns to three armor defenders. What's the fucking point? They're too slow to run up on a nigger and blast him, and they're too fat to sneak up on a nigger and stealth blast him. And I don't get why the most fun shotgun, the Saiga 12, silenced, aka the gun that shoots cat farts is given to slow faggots who can't really ambush people.

Everyone is a roamer. Especially Doc, being able to heal and self revive can be quite helpful.

I play Rook 99% of the time because everyone else'd rather pick fucking Castle than win the round, but, I don't play shotgun roamer doc.

i thought Holla Forums hated ubisoft???

I can't wait for this eternal summer to end.

i don't advocate roaming doc because then that cunt isn't around to help anyone, but I do advocate STEALTH ROOK with p90

even siege fans hate ubisoft, and hate how ubi keeps fucking stuff up in the game, but the game is still fun and active and the only game that does destruction heavy CQC combat in this manner

By paying for this game you are supporting anti-consumer practices. It's not even a Rainbow Six game in the first place. Rainbow Six is a tactical shooter built on having to plan out a mission before executing it. Vegas already bastardized it turning it into an action movie, and this turned it into some moba-tier shithole with "heroes" that have specific loadouts instead of making you set up an intelligent loadout based on what the mission requires.

don't use words if you can't put them in context correctly

Favelas can get fucked, so I agree completely. But what's wrong with Yacht ?

my guess is too many babies whined about 3speeds window hopping on the outside of that map, in which i just say git gud and watch the windows or have some one else watch the windows while you plant charges or similar actions

But MP5's strong point is the accuracy while P90's is the magazine size. It should be the other way around.

51 bullets means 51 headshots if you're a true chad, mp5 will only net you 31 headshots with flawless accuracy

Except that the P90 does something like 13 damage or 10 with a silencer, so you need to absolutely pepper someone to kill him.

p90 looks cool though so case closed

archive.is/UruSA
archive.is/hGMcc

This.

It amazes me how many anti-consumer fags there are on 8/v/. We have truly become reddit tier.

Git gud

That was the idea, and consulate and kanal had the spawn killing spot cover up so was harder to kill….faggots started bitching and they put them back how it was window on kanal that was looking on the west got block, and since glaz was popping kills while rappelling they cried till the window got open again
Yacht had the spawn in zenit and submarine that where just a death wish almost like market in favela and back ally in bank…. but they could just had cover with a car/boat/wall

I can see that as soon as a defuser carrier gets killed would be impossible to get it back
Holding a room solo would be sooooooo fucking good
Meh

They said that some maps aren't coming back, and they said that the maps that are coming back would be "over the following years".

I would disagree to this, since now everyone is always checking frost traps and the attention is only on that I constantly get at least 4/5 trap kills per match with kapkan even easy ones that should work only in free weekend period adding those will only improve the attention toward new traps so even frost will get a boost of usage

Mate SAS and GIGN is OP as fuck for a shotgun, with mute I roam and it's a instakill If you are less than 20m away. Same as rook while holding a room and ash rush in, with shit hit box and her speed is the only counter for that

Why. Instead of fixing the piece of shit gamemode they're going to remove content? This operation health thing is becoming more and more of a disaster as the days go by. For fuck's sake.

Someone explain to me what this even means.
lol sounds great man.
Epic.

Why the fuck are they trying to shove this Esport shit into the faces of people who don't want it? I want to play all the maps you fucking faggots.

>the game gets free op and update, while trying badly to fix itself
Are you just parroting words to fit in here?

t-thanks

You fucker, you did this. Stop it right now.

I'm going to ruin this game like it was good in the first place :^) and there's nothing you can do to stop me

Giving cancer money to grow doesn't make them make better games. Only retards actually believe that.

I'm going to find you and make you play other video games.

I do hate Yacht and Paperwall shackhouse map, but still I agree with taking out content is never a good thing unless it's actually broken and fucking up the game.
They're low quality maps that you just have to deal with playing on.

community forums were a mistake

yacht was lots of fun as a roamer, and Favela coulda be frustrating since its peek city, but due to it being made out of paper completely fucking insane matches could happen and its gonna be a shame to see them gone

the 12 people in the pro league should not be catered to especially since they're ubisoft sponsored console players

You gotta be kidding me. Ubishit always finds a way.

a lot of the tournaments are played on console its fucking bizarre to see

Not really, they only play PC in pro league….xbone is self sponsored and pissfur is stuck into ESL match only now.

Do we have a /comfy/ 8ch/v/ clan for Siege on PC? I'm pretty mediocre bad I'd love to play with you autists. I mostly play Bandit/Fuze desu

its hard to imagine bandit being so huge since i associate him with running around being a sneaky cunt

actually in official heighs i think he's like 5'9 or something

cav is the tallest woman in the game at 5'10, she's heavier than valkyrie too i believe

He's actually 5'10"
So do we have a clan?

I'm absolutely shit, just learned about the cameras.
any pointers on gitting gud?

Watch Youtubers like Serenity to see and learn some tricks. Peeking is the most important strategy. You also need to learn the maps and how sound works.

I don't think we have a clan or anything similiar, i solo-que 90% of the time and the other times i just play with some buddies who can be very difficult to play with since they hotmic with speakers on

wear headphones, learn how maps work, never reinforce between 2 bombs, if playing as a roamer learn how to use impact grenades to move around faster and make escape routes. Play the situations and that will net you enough reknown to get a handful of ops to start with. SAS ops are a very good starter pick because they're good in any map and have good weapon options.

Get a feel for predicting enemy movements and people will be raging at you on the daily for your sick wallbangs

most of the time I just get my shit kicked in when attacking, I just can't see those fuckers when they aren't moving

you'll either get used to this as you learn maps, or you need to adjust your gamma

Das it mane.

Who should I pick for my first two operators?
Those SAS guys have some cool gasmasks
tfw IQ is a qt

I don't think the game has any sort of clan function, so if you want to play with your fellow autists then drop your name and hope someone adds you.

Sledge and Pulse

sledge or thatcher for attack, rook for defense. Rook is low responsibility, just drop your gadget immediately during set up and start boarding up walls, unless you're playing bomb, then use impact grenades to blow a hole or two between the two bombs

sledge is all around versatile, he can roam, he can stay with squad, has access to good weapons, and if you die it won't ruin the plan. thatcher involves a little more responsibility in staying alive but you'll want to be staying near thermite/hibana/fuze players and using the EMP to break jammers and zappers

don't throw the EMP directly into rooms, or jaegers gadget can break them, identify jammed/zapped areas then throw your grenade along the wall, its range will break the gadgets through it

I'd get Rook, because you pretty much have to have a Rook on your team for defense, but nobody on earth picks him, because he's a recruit with a bag of shit.

And on attack, get IQ, Sledge or Ash, because you can be a huge sneaky faggot, and if you die, it's no biggie, since you don't have an essential ability, and if you manage to trade for literally anyone except Rook, Chaka or Kapkan, you're way positive.

u wot?

IQ isn't the worst beginner pick becasue it can help you memorize cams but still

I play on EU, and get matched with fucking arabs all the fucking time, but I end up having to pick Rook every round or so because sandniggers think Kapkan is more important, or people pick Doc, and don't realize that without Rook armor you're probably not going to get downed before dying.

She's not useless, you have three good guns and 3 speed, so you can shit on niggers by drifting past at 200 miles per hour, while having no hitbox, and you have frags. I'm just saying dying as IQ is nowhere near as bad as dying as Hibana, or Thatcher.

those are good

that image only reminds me of the great times times are still good with blackbeard though

Fun fact about Blackbeard: after your shield shatters, the little chunks of glass that fall off from it will still catch bullets. There's a video of a guy spraying an MP7 at the shield, it shatters after two or three bullets, and the chunks catch another seven bullets.

that would explain why i dont die when the shield shatters from a P90 spritz. but at this point when i play with friends its all just for shits and giggles and we stopped trying to win, mostly just doing really shit tactics that end up working all the time. my personal favorite is power roamer doc/rook with the shotgun or walking around and just standing out in the open, hear someone jump in on the otherside of the map and start making your way over to them and kill 2 on the way

WHAAAT? You're having FUN in a VIDEO GAME? Don't you know that this is ESPORTS user?
Why don't you play the META?

stealth rook power is real though

Funnily enough, some of the "cinematic" tactics can work really well. For example, I was thermite, friend was montagne, and another thatch. We blew open a reinforced wall, ran in, and decimated the enemy team. People are so used to others taking their time and looking for peaks no one really expects a regular breach.

What's so bad about Yacht and Favela anyways?

For yacht it's easy to spawn kill since they have a lot of windows in the top floor that can be used and draw directly to 2 spawning area, and one that if you jump and rush get the last one without being detected for another second and half

Favela is the same for only one spawn point and its peak hell. You can literally win a match just by knowing the map layout and what wall peak into whatboth atk and def

Any user here on EU playing Siege on PC? I'm a mediocre player mostly playing with Banfit/Kapkan when defending and Fuze/Thatcher when attacking. Would love to play with you autists no mic though

Why isn't this astroturf thread being sagebombed to hell right now like the Overkike threads?

the amount of people just blowing up the whole team at round start is killing my vibes

Because sage isn't a downvote you mongoloid.

you can get away with it so long as you aren't playing some one like valkyrie or echo. I don't want to talk to the niggers in matchmaking half the time anyway

Fuck you have more strong will than me user….I can't stop when I see a enemy I need to make a call out to all and the nearest dude especially and it's painfull when I either get voted to be kicked or they ain't listening and get shot or even worst french frog start to honhonhon like if they where hot shit also because I main echo and glaz so call outs are they only thing that keeps me alive

i'm not overly concerned when i'm solo-queing on casual, although recently i've started leaving my mic on and doing more callouts just cuz some ones got to

My operator can´t be possible this cute.

She should have her own game

IQ is really cute user! I'm not that good with her though. W-would you like to play w-with me…?

probably not good for a full game

I'll miss this map when combined with the madness of free weekend

That feel. They weren't even free weekenders.

Stop posting, never come back.

I can play with you, but i´m yurop so probably not in the same timezone as you.

Didn´t even notice. That´s why my matches were so shitty lately.

It feels like every single god damn round it's either that your team does a massive stomping, or your entire team gets shredded in the first 30 seconds and you're wondering what the actual fuck happened. Hope this shit doesn't carry on past the free weekend.

free weekend ended a few hours ago so it'll normalize soon

I'm European too user, no worries about time zones

miras gadget is cool but its such a double edged sword

Should I buy this shit while it's still on sale? I'm torn because I found it repetitive yet fun

Has anyone played on the test server? Are the blood orchid ops out on it yet?

Patch notes dropping soon™

TTS update is tomorrow.

Sauce please

B-But user that's gay

God fucking damnit.

PATCH NOTES

Son of a bitch

There's some big ones though.

she gets an entire page of bio and fluff and gets a last stand, jesus christ

You can buy the starter edition if you´re unsure. The problem is that the grinding is atrocious compared to the normal edition. But at least you get four operators from the getgo

Sure, Can you drop me a throwaway email or something? Because i don´t like posting private stuff here, even if it´s just a gaming account.

starter edition is a scam, buy regular edition -on sale only- if you want to play the game more. If you feel that its repetitive as is its probably not for you, but of the complaints i hear about this game, repetitive isn't one i hear a lot

That´s probably the best change. Fucking hell. Took them long enough.

I always thought the filter was there to make fighting and aiming outside of buildings for defenders harder.

they need to fix the fucking timer, it says you'll be revealed in 2 seconds but that doesn't start until a solid second or two after you've exited the building

You IQ mains will actually be fucking useful finally when the new gook defender hits.

I'm sure the mines will have some kind of cue to spot them unassisted like every other placed gadget, especially since he gets so fucking many

Maybe a beeping noise or something, but so far the only thing I remember the Ubiblog saying was that they were invisible and that only IQ could apparently see them.

I'm banking it will just increase thatcher pickrate over IQ cuz her gadget is still clunky as shit

Only if that invisible shit makes some kind of sound. If it doesn't, you can't just start throwing EMP grenades everywhere.

Thats like saying kapkan counters montagne, yeah if they're retarded but you can counter any retarded operator with any gun in the game.

i'm just saying i feel most players would rather risk wasting an EMP than spending time opening and closing IQs gadget. IQ in theory was supposed to hard counter Echo/valkyrie and both their gadgets have audio or visual cues

Usually i dont like colored hair but she is pretty qt

Those ops weren't even in the game when it came out.

Its tactical green so its ok

i wonder why they went with dyed when the leak had blond, maybe her hats will affect haircolor

I'm aware, but they keep adding defense ops with shit for IQ to detect in a backwards way of making her viable ; valk, echo, and now liaison and ela

She's also smug as fuck.

wow
great work goobisoft

seeing caveira looking so sassy is really off putting for some reason

according to her bio she's 5'10 and around 150lbs, whenever i play her now i consider it manlet hunting cuz a lot of male ops are

Where I live, they don't let people over 180cm or 185cm into special forces. Gotta be able to dive through a window without your lanklet legs getting stuck on shit.

Also, Rook is something like 175cm tall, and is around 65 kilograms. He's a babby.

Smoke is the smallest man in the roster at 5'8,

dyed hair would be my absolute number one fetish if sjws hadn´t ruined it.

Special forces, more like special snowflake.

the dick makes it better

For starter ops:
For attacking get Sledge, Thermite, IQ, Twitch and Fuze
For defending get Mute, Bandit, Rook, Castle and Kapkan

Best to get IQ as first operator so you can locate cams on every level to learn where they are at as well as be able to find any devices and see how players place them. Being a counter to Valk is always good as well. Just take care in not getting shot so much since IQ is a light.

Rook should be the first defender op to buy since you can just place down armor and you'll be useful. With a quick deploy time of your kit you'll be able to have more time trying to figure out how to place walls and see how drones enter and move around the map and the objectives you'll be defending.

For the DLC ops you'll want to focus on buying Blackbeard, Hibana, Frost, Valkyrie and Mira as those are the most useful of the bunch.

I play soloque in casual a lot and mic isn't really needed, you just need to be able to depend on yourself and also to ping only for showing enemies.

What about Jackal the Thot Patroller? He's loads of fun to play but you do need good map knowledge to play him well. Then when you're more confident you can get cav and go manlet hunting.

these are the people the devs listen to for some reason

Jackal puts on the chinstrap to smell the feet of his enemies
Cause they are the e-sports crowd and make them money by participating in those dumb tournaments

nice double dubs. Jackals foot fetish aside hunting down roamers is very satisfying,

Flushing out the last campers on an objective push is almost a better use for his gadget than roamer hunting though

It's great when they corner themselves. I was in Hereford base and a jaeger was alone in one of the small rooms and had no where to run.

What´s the problem with yacht? I actually liked that map. Favela i can understand. Although i wouldn´t go as far and remove it from the casual map pool.

People bitching about getting shot by peekers coming out on the sides of the yacht, cause it has those long sidings

to many babies who don't use headphones to play got window hopped

What's this about Echo and Ying being a couple?

I don't know but
Doubt

Where do I start? I unlocked Rook and Thatcher or whatever his name is. Rook is neat because revolver but I'm pretty bad at literally everything. Does this get particularly easier once you really get to know the maps?

Siege is all about mind games and map knowledge. You have to predict where your enemies will be and when, or use cameras and drones to find out. So having knowledge of drone holes, common spawn points and objective points, camera positions, locations of hatches, what materials are breakable or not, etc. is very important. You'll get used to it.

Any PC players down to clown?

Ignore matchmaking for a beat. Go do the situations first on realistic mode only. Those will give you an idea of the maps and some basic knowledge of each character, While also rewarding you a hefty sum of renown for use to unlock operators/attachments/skins. While optional, I HIGHLY recommend shooting to complete all the side-objectives for each map, mainly the 50% hp objective, as it will help teach you patience and how to be careful. It WILL get stressful and tedious, but that's the learning curve of the game.

After finishing all the situations, head to terrorist hunt mode for a bit. Yes it may seem tedious, but trust me, it will further your knowledge of working with an actual human team, as well as flesh out your map knowledge by watching and learning how other players navigate the maps, as well as pick up some neat little tricks from them. Doing this will help build a baseline of skill. Not an amazing baseline, mind you, but at least gives you a better chance for when you DO head into normal matchmaking.

Smashing your face against the brick wall that is matchmaking when you're totally green to the game isn't going to get you anywhere, as you typically won't learn anything from getting domed five seconds after you breach.

If you still want to know more, A guy does pretty good video series on youtube called 'Siege School' for more specific help.

Here's an imgjew album for all of the new operator faces.
They're fucking hideous.
imgur.com/a/3PKuQ

Also, smugly questioning Twitch is the new default face for her.

Looks like I won't be playing this game anymore. The look on his face both in artwork and in-game was always wizard tier. Now he looks like an angry manchild

Look at this dogshit, almost all of the characters look objectively worse, as in less detailed.

we must never forget where twitch started from

kapkan got an upgrade, capitao got it the absolute fucking worse now though, he looks a fucking melvin

fembot twitch would've been just fine had they taken away the leather gimp balaclava

she must be some devs waifu since she's gotten the most facelifts

?

I don´t get why they do this. Is the opimization really that necessary? The game runs fine on my machine(tm)

Also:

heh, tell me sweet little lies.

Hibana still looks like a tranny.

Maybe it's the image source that is less detailed and not the models ? Because the left ones almost all look like a definite improvement model-wise.

Both are high texture quality ingame.

Stupid thought I was going to propose before this patch was announced: IQ can detect laser sights at very short ranges (5-7m). Also, is there anything in this game worse than the contextual vault?

Jaeger actually has a heatsink on his chest for some reason.

In the same catagory, what the fuck is on Fuze's head? I thought it was a camera at first, but it's much too thin. Only other thing I can think of is some sort of IFF reflector.

why, I don't even have him, but why.

maybe because he's 40something but he looks 60something, although i like the idea of old-fuk capitao better

Probably a HMD of sort that projects onto his helmet's screen.

You'd think that Holla Forums would at the very least have some basic knowledge on this stuff.
It's an optic mount. They can attach cameras, IR, NVG, etc on it.

Siege is the same shit as overcuck, a meme game for normalfags and streamer cancer

Did you fall down the stairs when you were young?

I'll absolutely admit it's a meme game, or in the process of becoming one, since COD streamers are jumping ship to Siege, since it gets more revenue.

You can get into the TTS now by setting steam and uplay to offline mode, can't see any of the customization though but you can do a local custom match. My PC's old so it won't look that nice. Took some screenshots of the lighting changes.
Buck's shotgun got a massive buff.

It bothers me that you're right.

i'm surprised but i also don't know a lot about how streamers operate these days

New Polish Shotgun ORIGIN-12 has about as much recoil as a SAIGA but makes fuckhuge holes,

Does the Six-12 SD sound like cats farting, like the Saiga?

Wew.

It does. The Origin-12 on the other hand sounds fine.

Every camouflage weapon skin is a universal now, so you can use CADPAT and WW2 DEU on every weapon.

I guess they're gonna make them more expensive. Don't forget to pre-buy.

Yeah, they're 9k renown.

Those camos are 750 right now, so you can get one after two matches.

This update's pretty good. The new chink does what I wanted him to and fucks up anybody trying to go First Blood in the objective. Feels fucking great.

He seems like a hard counter to any kind of rushing strat, now we just need a harder counter to peekers than glaz.

how much damage do his mines do and how exactly does it affect movement? do the mines have a way to be found without iq?

I don't know exactly, but I think less than smoke but still just enough to where you want to worry about it.
You're unable to sprint and there's green stink fumes on the corners of your screen
Thatcher can destroy them but they're fucking hard to see.

guess i better start getting used to being/protecting IQ

Ten for the stab, 8 per tick, once every five(?) seconds.

Don´t bully the IQ!

I don't understand. What's worse is that there's apparently "competitive" console players. What a joke.

Does anyone have that WebM of a competitive Siege match being played on consoles at a tournament and how one guy takes a ridiculous amount of time to kill the last player on the other team, something which would have taken the fraction of a second on PC, and then proceeds to high five his teammates?

Competitive console siege is hilarious. It takes the full 30 seconds for everyone to fortify walls, noone ever seems to sprint, headshots are almost always accidental and Tachanka is viable.

He's always ready to throwdown for some Mindflex after a hostage rescue.

Thank god, they finally fixed their operator's fucking eyeballs and skin tone. It was always bewildering to me why they made their operator's skin so ashy-looking (Looks at you Monty/Bandit what the fuck) as well as their eyeballs looking like they popped out the skull of a fucking albino.

Twitch still looks fuckin ugly, but I think that stems from her stupid-looking ski mask.

The poor netcode makes it harder though, so expect to be shot when you're a few feet away from the wall.

I miss the lipstick she used to wear.

Competitive Siege in general is hilarious. Shallow mechanics copied directly from the worst console shooters, inconsistency and unbalance don't make for a good competitive game, hell even overcuck and halo manage to be better in this case.

Well, at least the new patch notes look decent. It seems they are finally addressing real issues instead of fixing what should have been fixed years ago.
Give it another 2 years and we may have a viable csgo competitor. Or an even more bloated game full of useless operators so that you can keep enjoying being a premium season pass member for the coming years!

Sorry for no sound.

I could give you halo, but overwatch can fuck right off. I think siege is fairly balanced.

Jesus Christ, that's something else, man.

To be fair, I did go for camera first, but ended up discounting that idea. Seems odd to me his has nothing mounted on it.

Thank you user. I'm going to do as you said.

So is there any way to fix Pulse and Blackbeard? I mean, from a design standpoint they are completely broken because both of them punish you for playing the game good. Blackbeard because he punishes people who have good aim and go for headshots and Pulse because he fucks people over who advance slowly and tactically. In order to fix them you would need to completely rework their kit from the ground up and make them basically into whole other operators. And that will probably never happen. But then again, maybe it´s just for the best if the devs removed them entirely.

By your logic with blackbeard, Monty should be an absolute god. Just deal with him the same way you deal with a monty. Flanking, lure into traps, nitro cell, ect. Flanking him is also super easy, since his rifle shield slows him down a fair bit. Shotguns are especially effective vs blackbeard.

As for pulse, if he bothers you THAT much, play IQ. Her sensor picks up on his cardiac monitor from almost twice the range that he could see IQ at. Glaz is also an option in this category. Pulse is also at a heavy disadvantage in long hallways or large open areas, where his sensor doesn't have the range to accurately track an enemy attacker. His UMP, while accurate, has a slow fire rate and low ammo capacity, meaning he suffers a large disadvantage when going up against attackers running SMGs or Assault Rifles. Pulse's other weakness is that he's virtually worthless if the enemy attacking team is breaching as a team and staying close together, much like the issue that cav suffers from.

I'm glad they had a character that was literally broken (as in, her gadget doesn't work) and said "e-sports ready"

Even if you die (hell, especially if you die) just spout a bunch of wacky, autistic bullshit and the gradeschoolers who make up the majority of the fanbase for any streamer will eat it up.

i miss doc's murder eyes

I wish they removed University instead of Yacht from casual tbh.

Thank fuck. Jäger mains should kill themselves tbqhwy, Sagrada Familia.

On another note, POST YOUR MAINS

Release me from the eternal hell of Recruit with a bag.

FUCK YOU UBISOFT JUST LET ME PLAY THE GODDAMN GAME YOU NIGGERS

I´m aware that there are counters against Pulse and Blackbeard and i have hunted my faire shares of Pulses with IQ. It´s just their kit, which rubs me the wrong way. It goes against the whole design philosophy of the rest of the game.

Buck is so fun.

Buck is easily one of my favorite attackers, accidentally killing someone on the opposite side of a wall as you blow open a murder hole always feels wonderful.

pls no bully

my kd has always been shit. I've improved a ton over the last year though, won't be able to make up the difference unfortunately.

I'm you but stronger.

(B(C(F)))uck is really good, but sometimes I just wish I had a Sledge instead.

That's one heck of a fuckin' meme team you got going on here. You're almost at 1.00 KD on both. Ganbatte, user-kun!

why do i like games that require actual thought to play well in but still suck hard at them no matter how much time i put into it?

I have this problem with WoT. I want to be good so much but I never get any better. I fucking hate myself for even discovering WN8 in that game, ruined the entire experience.

If you want to skyrocket WN8 in WOT, you just play jap superheavies or the Russian heavy lines.

I'm at 1400 or so WN8 atm but that's still just average. Playing Light tanks is a much better way to inflate WN8 but that doesn't exactly make you better at the game.

I haven't played in a while, but I remember light tanks being absolutely shit at getting WN8, because spotting damage doesn't count or some shit.

Is this the game with RNG accuracy and premium tank shells?

Yeah, but shitters keep thinking that lights are only for spotting and refuse to deal damage with them. That's why doing a tiny amount of damage gets you a shitload of WN8.

Still better than Bore Blunder.

Yes. Why do you think I haven't played it in a while?

Tell me how it's better than "Bore Blunder".

has less rng.

I don't really play with "getting better" in mind all the time, so that contributes a lot, no doubt.
I just went back to walking through maps I didn't know well and trying to get some better spatial awareness.

Fuck Skyscraper though. I can't stand that map. Just as bad as Favela in that they're cluttered messes. Wouldn't want them removed from the game, though.

WT has less RNG than WoT though.

Not when the Russian 57 millimeter round penetrates your commanders cupola and bounces straight down, then off the floor of the tank, then off the ceiling off the tank at 90 degrees and killing your entire tank.

That's a lie. In WT you get RNG from: Penetration chance, ricochet, where your shell fragmentations end up, how much damage is done to each module, accuracy, precision. WoT has no fragmentation physics, therefore it has less RNG involved.

Niggers, take this to a WoT or WT general.

I'd rather those didn't exist tbh fam.
Both games are way too fucking shit for that.

Regardless, this is a RB6S thread. No need to shit it up further with even worse games.

Just played RB6 after 6 months. When the fuck did they start copying Valve's csgo crates?
This was the first skin I won. Piece of dogshit. When did you ever see a fucking Special Operator running around with a wooden rifle?

At least they're free to get and free to open, and are generally a reward for playing.

The last time you saw a Special Operator running around with charges that launch grenades that obliterate a whole room in a hostage situation. Or the time you saw a special forces operator use mustard gas in the same situation. Or, y'know, the time the navy seals had a woman on their team. Or, when the japs deployed flying, cloaking drones which blast people with sound.

I fucking missed this game.

Speaking of this, they should let you sell you alpha packs if you don't give a shit about cosmetics and just want the renown.

They have to do something about the bounciness of those things. This is ridiculous.

I´ve found a comparison video for all the operators before and after the update. Most of them have now either for some reason a really over the edge intense look or on the other side look scarred and depressed, like Buck and IQ. And they also gave them retarded breathing animations.

My aim is terrible, although I'm also caught in the loop that I have no desire to play Ranked, but Monty requires at least some level of communication, which is difficult to find consistently in Casual.
Also, two random ideas for casual gamemodes: (1) ATK and DEF ops are swapped, game proceeds as normal. (2) DEF team may move hostage, ATK team must kill hostage.

Sounds unbalanced as fuck
Maybe if the hostage was really fucking beefy

Where can I see these stats?

That's kind of the point. It's not supposed to be serious, just fun.

Consider adding that word to a search of the game in question.

But unbalanced game modes aren´t fun.

They are. The patch notes claimed that anyway.

They can be.

MY BROTHER

I didn't expect these to be my most played.

I ship it.

What a beautiful language

Shouldn't you be off playing eurotruck simulator hans?

The funny thing is i actually had once a friend who autistically played eurotruck simulator all day. Wonder what he´s up to nowadays.

Frost looks better now too. But Ash and Hibana on the other hand have now a really weird mouth breathing animation.

Got enough renown for a DLC Op.
Wait for the new Ops or get one of the older ones? I kinda want to get Cav, but I can't see myself doing very well with her.

There are some real good DLC ones. Frost, hibana, and valk come to mind. Unless you're already a pretty good roamer don't get cav.

Mira.

just play pulse

Frost's traps are god tier, you just gotta think more than just putting them under windows and doors.

That is some fascinating shit. I usually stick with the deployable cover, but the barbed wire to reroute them seems very effective.

I'm not great at roaming at all.

I have been thinking about Frost too. Just thought she wasn;t that great because I never find myself or anyone else stuck in traps unless I'm really not paying attention.
Very nice webm.

Don't get cav if you can't roam already. She's the best roamer but only for those skilled at roaming. A good beginner roamer is smoke, use shotty for accessibility, use pocket smg to kill, and his gadget means less set up time, just reinforce and go.

You are playing with people who are either really good or shitters. I get traps all the time. She's definitely worth it, and a very flexible op.

The psychobitch is really fun to play, but, as already other people said, you need to be good in roaming and have a lot of map knowledge to use her to full extend.

I bought Frost as I didn't see myself doing well with Cav. Played a match just now and managed to get a trap that won us the game following the advice in the webm.

I'll try playing Smoke to get a hang of roaming better.

Holy shit, never put a suppressor on a single fire rifle. The kick is fucking awful.

I know these stats won't last, but it feels pretty operator.

that is some good stuff.

Life is good. Any blackbeard tips? Also, I want a DLC defense op, who's next? Frost? Maybe one of the new ones?

Depends, you more of a roamer or camper? Or do you like both equally?

Doc's "Just kill me already" squint is fucking hilarious. But these faces are pretty fucking shit, other than, I guess, Valkyrie.

the red menace

He deserved it for being a streamer.

Was there an accidental mass banning or was the streamer also an actual cheater? Because that would be hilarious.

He was obviously a cheater. That's why he sounds so nervous at "I just have to sit back and enjoy this" because he isn't sure if he will get banned or not.

I think the ban wave was because of people who used a DLC unlocker or something like that. Probably some hackers among them as well.

Feels good when the enemy team resorts to shit tactics and fail anyway.

if you see a guy name bobble_jesus, he's a whiny nigger straight outta csgo

I'm glad I quit this game during it's golden era. It's just an endless loop of Ubisoft creating new bugs while they try to fix the same old ones from a year ago. They should really fire their developer team or bring in contracters because these lazy developers are milking this easy job.
Also the community is total dogshit and has been for a long time now.

Who is the most moe op?

they fucking need to increase the speed of being detected outside because 2 seconds is bullshit on house with speed3
I love when they do rush out and you still manage to get them

Thermite!