goodreads.com/shelf/show/khmer-rouge
oocities.org/groupstpp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you me

are you me

All me.

my melanin enriched associate

idgi

You don't get the guy who claimed to have read and capital among other things thus having a base to hate communism on?

I enjoy pretending to be a Jew on Holla Forums, funny as fuck

Feels good to be a nazbol.

Huh!?

Woo! Yeah! Good job!

everyone on Holla Forums is either a slav, half black or jew. Made a shitpost thread asking why they all look like üntermench slavs and niggers whenever they do meetups. The answer I mostly got was that Hitler was wrong and slavs are supperior to aryans because they aren't getting "the cuck" by muslims.

huh

Found a screenshot from the thread.

I have a jar of kosher salt (even though I'm not a kike). I should probably post a time stamped screenshot of it on Holla Forums pretending to be a Jew just for the keks.

Khmer Rouge literature and Imperialism are not things that exist. He has seen us talk about imperialism and thought it was a book.

Imperialism: The Highest Stage of Capitalism by Lenin?

And there seems to be an amount goodreads.com/shelf/show/khmer-rouge of khmer rouge book.

Oh, I didn't think of it like that. Why the hell is he obsessively reading about the history of the Khmer Rouge? It sounded like he was reading their theory.

Those are all just autobiographies by their victims or history books. You can find some translations of material written by the Khmer Rouge themselves here:
oocities.org/groupstpp/

Congratulations, you would have been an influential writer but you were born too late.