DUDE, VAPOR COOLING

DUDE, VAPOR COOLING

Is anyone actually falling for this retarded meme or are the normalfags getting keen on this marketing scheme?

Other urls found in this thread:

celsiainc.com/blog-heat-pipes-and-vapor-chambers-whats-the-difference/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why you make so many xbone threads, my dear shill? Nobody fucking cares about that box on this board, and then i suddenly way after e3 see you creating one after another.

Shoo shoo.

Why does a 30fps box need cooling at all? Even my cellphone can do 4k and it's not vapor cooled.

Even 300 dollar craptops can do 4k. Rendering videos and UIs at 4k isn't impressive and it doesn't particularly require a lot of computing power, it just needs dedicated decoding hardware. But 4k capable decoding ASICs literally cost cents to produce nowadays hence why you can find them in even the most budget tier smartphones

What the fuck is vapor cooling? Isn't VAPOR implied to be hotter than just liquid?

I honestly have no fucking idea but judging by the name it sounds like it's using phase-change cooling in some kind of closed loop. (basically an air conditioner/refrigerator with some kind of dehumidifier to keep moisture from sticking to everything.)

This is nothing new and exotic enthusiast-tier PC cooling solutions for this have existed for years now

CPU coolers such as my picture have a TINY amount of liquid in their heat pipes. The liquid circulates as vapor inside of them

Is that really all it is though? If that's the case then it's even more of a fucking sham because Microsoft has used heatpipes since the Xbox 360. Fuck I hate Microsoft even more now if all they're doing is just slapping a name on shit computers and consoles have already been using for decades.

celsiainc.com/blog-heat-pipes-and-vapor-chambers-whats-the-difference/

Why don't they just push PC gaming to be modular upgrade easy for the Plebs? Look how long the 2500k CPU last. You really don't need to upgrade the CPUs.

With the advent of modern interfaces like Thunderbolt 3 PCs are more retard-proof than ever before. The problem is Console marketing is too big and PCs do tend to be more expensive than consoles
Because PCs use components made by many different companies, you can chose who makes the case, power supply, RAM, CPU, GPU, storage.etc Basically PCs are why capitalism is so great. Console makers would rather have complete control over their ecosystem. That's why consoles still exist

Look at what Microsoft did for their windows 10 software store. Microsoft should have the motivation to kill off consoles. Microsoft if they were to pull their heads out of their ass would use this moment to turn windows store into a steam killer.

The big reason why the Xbox One failed so hard was because of Microsofts attempt at creating a unified ecosystem. Because the sales of Windows PC ended up cannibalizing their console sector. Microsoft should've just killed off the Xbox altogether

They're trying to do that with Steam Machines, but surprise surprise, nobody wants to buy them. They're going for that tiny percent of the market that's willing spend $1000+ on a "console", that has just enough tech literacy to troubleshoot some really basic PC related issues (via google), but not enough to part one out and follow along with a basic youtube video to build it in a couple hours, saving themselves a few hundred bucks in the process.

What normalfag is going to do that when they can pick themselves up a new console for ~$500 that requires zero tech literacy? Polish up that turd and don't worry about reaching playable framerates, it'll still sell millions if you market it well enough.

I'm going to open Cuck/v/ catalog just so I'm 100% sure instead of 99% sure.

It's based on vaporwave technology.

Not happening, faggots are pushing that shitty botnet OS too hard to support 7 and still trying to maintain the fucking Xbox console brand to do so.

Untill they do a conjoined effort instead of having the heads of each department reaching conpromises that hurt their gayman business they are fucked.

Either go all the way and shill it as hard as they or just stick to wishy washy mediocrity like they are doing now and hurt the whole company.

Mediocrity that won't sustain itself for much longer, I'm actually surprised Age of Empires 4 is PC only, I guess thats a small effort, but they need a gigantic one.

Kill yourself, retard.

What they don't pay you to engage with the demographic? They pay you by the thread or something?

are you le retarded?

sage

counter-sage

You do realize sage neither bumps a thread or downvotes a thread thus making a sage post with only the word 'sage' is the equivalent of simply not posting at all right? Like it would make more sense if you posted something other than a meaningless word. Seriously this shit is retarded

sage

Serious question, how does Xbone/Windows Live PC XBox live work? Can the two interact and can you play against/with a person on PC on XB or vice versa? I want to play Forza 7 when it launches with my friends but I am hesitant to buy bone, anyone know how the two versions will interact?

not an argument

Yes, it has cross platform, just like FH3
Get the fuck out

ah fuck that's true I'd have to do win10 fucking fuck

I don't know if I'd be better to do that or just buy the stupid bone

Dual boot on an empty HDD you dumb nigger

Does it come with Blast Processing or do i have to get the add-on module for that?

Still no gaymes in the horizon that will push that XBONES box to the limit.
Surprised they didn't go for the 8K meme.

Only do it on a pirated version of Enterprise/LTSB

day 1 dlc for the kinect add-on

Dreamcast had heat pipes