Does anyone here really like sports games? Every year there is another one and...

Aaron Kelly
Aaron Kelly

Does anyone here really like sports games?
Every year there is another one and all this does is fill up bargain bins. What's wrong with normalfags and sports games?

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

What's wrong with her fucking feet?

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

Its a genre designed by whites to segregate all the spics and niggers into an easily exploitable sub-culture of videogames, thus preventing them from entering into the larger community and exploiting low-iqs, thus shielding the games core audience from ever realizing they are slurping up the same slop year after year.

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

Like "competitive" fighting games, sports games are played by 98% non-whites.

They're smoked pigs feet.

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

This.

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

I buy one per generation because they're useful if you have a normalfag friend over.

Probably a slipper. Hopefully.

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

This. The only non-white I have ever seen play a fighting game are Arc System fans and nintentoddlers with their Smash and ARMs. The only people I know who play sports games are a few Brazillians.

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

Well it's mostly mixed as fuck. I went to a tournament in 2013 and I saw both blacks and whites.

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

Why does she have Alien Ape looking feet?

Is this why black people can't swim?

John Miller
John Miller

True. Though those whites are always white trash genetic rejects who make a great argument for abortion.

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

they're smoked pigs feet

That doesn't explain why they are in place of her human feet.

Ryder White
Ryder White

Is that a monstergirl?!

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

I wish arcadey/non-realistic sports games would make a comeback.

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

People just play Football Manager now.

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

For retweets or upvotes or whatever the fuck is the equivalent of (You)s in normalfagnet.

I really liked this old school soccer game from japan that had your characters doing Shaolin Soccer shit. It was for famicom too.

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

It's simple trick photography, lad.
lay two smoked pigs feet on the floor
get shaquandisha to hol up dem pants
reach over with sportsball game and snap pic with other hand
There's a variety of ways that picture could have been staged, none of them particularly complicated.

Jackson Rogers
Jackson Rogers

Do racing games count?
Not arcade ones like martyo kart and sanic racers

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

The only good sports games that are good aren't the official kind. Something like from the mid 90s like Mutant Football which we rarely get anymore. Though, on that same pendulum, when they go too far to create their own original sport, it usually never works out well. You ain't going to see hacky sack or pog video games taking off anytime soon.

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

Which stinks ever since they turned it into an Iphone-looking app.

Connor White
Connor White

I buy one per generation because they're useful if you have a normalfag friend over.
You degenerate fuck.

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

The only worthwhile sports games are the 90's era NHL ones and arcade ones like said.

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

For a sec there I though that was copy of NBA Elite which was cancelled at the eleventh hour but some copies managed to get out there. It's more or less the Stadium Events of the modern era.
On topic though I would occasionally get sport games for Christmas but I would never buy them myself. They were alright.

John Harris
John Harris

Wrestling games are pretty fun if you ask me.
This.

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

Not unless they have a twist, like Mario Strikers, old sports games were kind of interesting, when I was a kid I used to play Goal 2 and Konami's ISSS DX on the SNES.

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

I haven't played a sportsball game since Mutant League Football, NBA Jam, and that one Mario Tennis game for the GameBoy. The closest I ever got to changing my mind was during the Dreamcast era when Sega/Visual Concepts told EA to get fucked and made their own sports games that were actually good from what I heard. Thought a few years of healthy competition would actually improve things to the point of being playable. Turns out, EA just bought up exclusive licenses to the NFL and such.

So fuck them.

Adam Barnes
Adam Barnes

dad can i have this sports game
no, go outside and play real sports instead
And that's how i became a chad.

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

Nah. Whites play them.

I don't care about sport myself, but normalfags do.

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

the fuck is wrong with those feet`?

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

Every normalfag Caucasian I know plays either the FIFA or NBA games.

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

human

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

Motorsports > Sports

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

<lel facebook frog XD

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit