How come there is still no better CQC operator game than this?

How come there is still no better CQC operator game than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gd139Nin33M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because throwing open a door and getting killed in less than a second because you didn't methodically slice the pie, only to be stuck staring at the screen for the next ~10 minutes while the rest of your team attempts to pick up the pieces and clear the map isn't what young, modern "gamers" find fun. They want fast-paced gameplay with a low skill-ceiling, and fast respawns meaning minimal consequences for failure.

I'd be surprised if even 0.5% of anons here actually played Raven Shield at some point.

I'd say SWAT 3/4 was better

wasn't there a game made by some EX-SWAT4 devs getting kikestartered or something? Its the only thing i can think of thats new and trying to do SWAT/CQC style stuff

theres siege too, but ubisoft

you mean this?
youtu.be/Gd139Nin33M
they sure as hell know how to make a decent trailer.

no real gameplay but its definitely a nice trailer that makes me wanna know more

One of the devs for that game showed up the first time we had a thread for it, who gave quite a bit of info. They also have tech demonstration videos on their website, as well as this video which does have gameplay in it.

nice dubs. Thats nice that the devs have logs and answer questions, i'm hesistant to even follow crowdfunded stuff unless they show their work

Had me on the edge of my seat until the red line. They've made some really fucking big promises, and I suspect that they may actually be able to deliver on most of them, but I hope they don't fall for the "competitive multiplayer" meme.

If I remember correctly, the dev did talk about multiplayer when he was here and that it wasn't going to be too serious. By "competitive" I think they just mean PvP, not full-on "muh esports" or anything.

That's a relief. VOID certainly has my best wishes, and I'm cautiously optimistic that they'll pull this off.

i think we've come to fear the word "competitive" lately

It's not even kickstarted. They've got an investor.

One of the Devs lurks here

Hey faggot, no e-sports, ok ?

Sometimes it's worst because you're actually accountable to an investor and investors always get what they ask for.

Sounds better to me than having a bunch of drooling faggot rubes telling you how to make your game. Also a lot more motivating.

Honestly I'm more concerns about the language they're using for items: looks to me like it'll be persistent unlockables (or worse yet microtransaction unlocks).
Also this talk about levelling with a squad concerns me: if it's just for meaningless ranks I couldn't care less but if it dictates weapon/equipment choices it'll be shit.

concerned*

It's a different approach to business. You can still ignore the drooling retards but it requires a bit of mental fortitude most devs lack because of the world we live in.

This is very true but a damn shame.

That's not SWAT3.

Wait the guys making SWAT 5 are Holla Forumsirgins?

/SOON/

Major Tom: "Snake, intelligence indicates that that area is outside the enemy's cordon. So, you shouldn't have any unexpected encounters with enemy patrols. I think it would be a good idea to take this time to get accustomed to using your camouflage, hunting for food, and navigating the Survival Viewer. If you have any questions about camouflage or CQC, ask The Boss. The Boss' frequency is 141.80. Para-Medic is the medical correspondent for this mission. Ask her about hunting for food and medical treatment. Also, she has documents detailing flora and fauna in the operation locale. Contact her if you need detailed information on any of the plants and animals in your area. Para-Medic's frequency is 145.73."

We need to summon him again and bully him to leak some gameplay.

At least one of them, and he has a significant amount of influence since there are only three or so employees.

I honestly believe that anons comprise the cream of the crop in terms of humanity.

If we could organize and fund projects we could replace this shitty industry.

Yes but think of the memes instead.

Here, just made a 1080p webm from the 4k source.

You know, if they wanted to use classical music, they should've chosen Purcell to really get across the ultra-violence.

pretty sure they were going for juxtaposition

Fuck I knew I did something wrong, I forgot to crop the black bars.

Awwww shit nigger, Rogue Spear and Raven Shield were the best. I recently checked some vids of Siege…what the fuck retarded, flashy, CoD arcade faggotry has R6 become?

I know. It just doesn't work all that well.

I still play ravenshield. There is no better game. And really, its not that methodical. Sure, shit goes better if you are, but you can rush through pretty well, especially if you have some AI backup. Same with multiplayer, back in the days. You could run and gun pretty well, just some things are more dangerous, like ladders, and you had to know your map a bit better.

Goddamn, I was JUST thinking about this webm like not even ten minutes ago. I was all sad I forgot to save it from the failing HDD of my old computer and I figured I wasn't likely to see it again any time soon, and then I hop on here and here it fucking is. What're the odds?

Siege is not a rainbow six game, it simply carries the name but it's just another casual shooter.

If you crank up the AI to elite you will have a bad time when rushing.