OATHKEEPERS INFLITRATING SUBVERSIVE GROUPS

OATHKEEPERS INFLITRATING SUBVERSIVE GROUPS

archive.is/VrHHm

82.221.129.208/baasepaget9.html

It'd bad enough their infiltrated by idpol, IE the feds, but I guess they wanted a slice too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/oath-keepers
alexjonesexposed.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=fPM02V6gtBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't we just infiltrate them?

It's not like they know what we really want anyway.

Oh wow what an unexpected development!

Holy shit how more cucked can the right-wing get?

This sounds like he's lying.

You're too kind…

More like the Freikorps honestly

didn't you hear the news?
Donald Trump administration 'wants to cut white supremacism from counter-extremism programme'
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-cut-white-supremacism-countering-violent-extremism-programme-neo-nazi-counter-extremism-a7558796.html

they're /ourguys/ now so of course they should receive help

But trump isnt a fascists tho

t. leftypol

take your meds

I think it's worth talking about, whether these guys are subverting legitimate lefties, or infiltrating already infiltrated Soros/feddy groups. some more:

What is an Oathkeeper?

take your meds /shillcen/

Ex-military losers who can't adjust to civilian life after killing so many brown women and children and so dedicate their empty existence to intimidating minorities and sucking corporate cock (just like they did back in the service coincidentally.)

I think it's something to do with comrade Jones. AKA Ted Turner.

youtube. com/results?search_query=oath+keepers

Alex Jones types with guns

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/oath-keepers

wow your propaganda cartoons suck just as hard as most of ours do, RIDF

americans need to die

No such thing as an innocent Muslim, fam

It's a Latuff anti-american classic. Anyways I'm still correct. Oathkeepers are a bunch of pathetic losers and class cucks.

I still can't believe all the conspiracy guys who think Bush did 9/11 and thought Obama was an islamig gommunist are pro-goverment now. Even Infowars is just like a slightly dumber Fox News now.

they've always been pro-government. when they say they "hate the government," they mean they hate the welfare system and those who benefit from it. in their language, "government" = welfare. they love the government when it's bombing and invading foreigners, brutalising criminals, or beating protesters

alexjonesexposed.info/

Found this worth a chuckle. Has anyone found more proof that Jones is working with Ted Turner?

I wish we were as competent as these guys seem to think we are

Concern bump

amazing, isn't it?

>Ex-military losers who can't adjust to civilian life after killing so many brown women and children for Israel and so dedicate their empty existence to intimidating minorities and sucking Israeli/Zionist cock (just like they did back in the service coincidentally.)

FTFY.

They also love the government when it's giving them entitlements, e.g. Social Security and Medicare.

Alex Jones has no connection to Ted Turner (who hasn't been in the media business for 20 years).

Alex Jones is a C.I.A. asset / operative. And all his sponsors are Zionist Jews.

This has Bannon's fingerprints all over it.

a loose fash organization of veterans

I have a feeling the sort of anarchists he's talking about aren't the same sort as we think of here.

We are coming bucko

It's laughably fake. How can anyone believe this bullshit is beyond me.

youtube.com/watch?v=fPM02V6gtBA

bump

They mean autonomists. That's always how it is. Here in europe they call autonomists anarchists too. For them, anyone who isn't in a legal organisation is an anarchist. What they describe really doesn't fit the usual american anarchist group.

Oh boy do I wish this was actually true!

Looks like anarchists have the best praxis after all. Muh Theoryfags btfo

So in other words anarchist groups are led by U.S. Govt. military intelligence agents.