@ 1:50:20
youtube.com/watch?v=kfhK3VE6D0Q
kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRM9PdDf3zA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chunky Yoghurt is a cuck.

communism is bad lol

Yogurt is wrong, but Black Bloc is still retarded.

I wonder if Chunk Ogre was ever not a laughingstock

If black bloc morons are lurking ITT: I really hope you don't think that what you are doing is actual terrorism.

Some of them very well could be image board users who learned lessons from Chanology. Who knows though? Cenk doesn't.

Whose definition?

Do normalfags really have this much trouble pronouncing unfamiliar words?

He doesn't actually believe that. That's just banter. Pretty clever banter tbqh, props to the smelly Turk.

Most of them are borderline illiterate.

They should tbh

well, the FBI has long used agent provocateurs effectively, maybe Holla Forums learned something from them.

Well ok then.

Google Operation HYPO.

is there anything Chenk Oger dosen't like that he don't blame on right wingers?

he hasn't blamed anyone for the armenian genocide so maybe that's a win in his book

He actually owned up to being wrong about that a while back.

it wasnt even the worst thing the turks did lol

He does have a point about the left's failure to produce our own Milo to speak on campuses.

Maybe the Chapo boys should do a college tour.

Then who was zizek?

By the liberal pacifist definition that you should not fight back if you are attacked. Far-rightists are the ones initiating violence by advocating deportation and migration restriction (on an ethnic basis furthermore), which are violations of people's freedom of movement. If anything antifa/black bloc/whatever are not doing enough, they should be shooting to kill their targets!

It astonishes me how "leftists" are unable to easily and quickly respond to rightists' slogans. e.g.:

Then who was Richard Wolff?

Only the dead can know peace from this ideology

hope you man up mr big talk

They're more from Reddit. Some could browse 4chan but 4chan doesn't has any balls to do shit irl. Reddit is much more hardcore this days.

It's because we are to smart. I'm completely serious. Zizek is about as entertaining as you can get while still making a point. But Milo can scream nigger and bathe in pig's blood and whatever and that riles up people more. Obviously a circus act is more entertaining than a lecture

Good punching, punker

Exactly, kill all those who advocate for violence against innocent people!

why is everyone so obsessed with shortening names anyway? anti-fascist speaks for itself and is only one syllable extra

I believe antifa was originally a contraction of a German term which is quite long.

You belittle the Supreme Gentleman, Sir.

Why is anyone surprised?

youtube.com/watch?v=BRM9PdDf3zA

chunk's an idiot

German loves that shit. Nationalsozialist? Nazi. Sozialdemokrat? Sozi. Antifaschismus? Antifa.

kek, this is how you know there were agent provocateurs. any real group of anarkiddies would've degenerated into a circlejerk of accusing each other of racism, sexism and hatred of women after hearing this. it's exactly what right wingers with a persecution fantasy thinks the left would say.

You can only be racist and sexist against real humans. Fascists aren't human. They are dangerous animals that must be put down.

It's not that I don't want to shoot millions of people, it's just that I think you and all black block anarkiddies are retards who can't be trusted to do act in an intellectually, ideologically, tactically or strategically sound manner.

Source?

The tankies here, apparently.
It's only okay when the state does it!

The lügenpresse are also spreading this fake news.

cnn is prob right. sandy hook was a false flag too btw

basically every terror attack against the US has been a false flag

Robert Reich sure gets a lot of attention lately. Was it because of his "sympathetic" Clinton shilling?

DAS RITE LEFTCUCKS

WE OWN YOU

You don't even own an apartment lol

Considering that zizek raps to death grips thread that was posted today, I no longer think this is the case.

*sniffs*

now I see why they're changing their main language to arabic

that's because the mainstream left have no sense of humor and applaud like crazy whenever a speaker virtue signals