Wispy woods in the background

So why hasn't Nintendo sued them yet???

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170817011645/https://please
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because nobody gives a fuck about discord, and they probably got a license for it.

Reminder that Mark has a Pro™ Discord™ Account™.

Ha,ha !

I love that crafty guy

Mark really is ///ourjew///

That explains so much

Who are you quoting?

Post that got deleted

oh no

There is a theory that says that can all go out the window if you didn't read the ToS and some fucker with confirmation bias that's said he's traded illegal things and never got arrested. I don't know man, maybe it's for emergencies ala sunshine and they don't use your data unless you've already got caught commuting another crime.
They ARE extremely transparent about them, maybe they have a third channel that seeps data and lewd pictures and keeps them for themselves.
Imagine all the gay nerds trading the weirdly shaped dicks with the occasional hung meaty cock attached from an awkward male here and there

This has happened?

If it was there would be no retards here. Your logic is flawed.

They banned stormfront accounts, of course Holla Forums got their panties in a twist about it

I don't recall, unless the user above you is telling the truth. They've stuck to their guns in twitter

wew

Are you really so egotistical and lonely that you're attempting to glorify being a friendless loser?

I looked it up, Discord shut down extremist alt-right servers and banned their users.
web.archive.org/web/20170817011645/https://please use archive.is2017/8/14/16145432/discord-nazi-ban-white-supremacist-altright

Cringeeeeeeee. I thought they stuck to their guns, guess not. Might have been bad for business then. Such is the life in capitalism, you either profit or you don't.
Cut everything that doesn't make you big dosh.

Better.

Right? Fucking hell, this isn't "HACKERS ON STEROIDS" these are just people saying meanie words.

Do you have a single fact to back that up? I've never heard of this before and I'd like to see proof.

Are you even surprised at this point?

He owns alnost every Steam game, no kidding

OY VEY KIKE EICHENWALD'S WIFE'S SON HERE, YOUR MENTION OF GUNPOWDER USING WEAPONRY GAVE HIM A SEISURE

Who gives a shit about stormfront though?

Used this against leftist and shut down a few lefty discords. Remember goys rules go two ways

Sure is videogames in here. Keep this sorta shit in the gamergate thread.

Come on now

get btfo straight outta the well by a razorgirl fggt

Their defense makes no sense
How is this reassuring in any fucking way?

Weren't one of the servers an FF14 server server that joked about how the Empire that dresses like Nazis and promotes racial purity are Nazis?

Got any evidence for this because on every other platform the rules actually don't go two ways.

I remember a screencap going around that the developer's(?) argument basically comes down to "trust us with your information because you trust reddit with the same thing."
If anything that'll make me avoid it even more.

While reddit is beyond garbage are there any examples of them getting caught doing shit with data?

Nintendo will come for them after they're done battering down fan games

Didn't they have a previous app that went to court for invasion of privacy? I think they settled it out of court though.

Why is Discords userbase so shit anyways

Is it really so hard to push a button? Are the benefits to push-to-talk really so miniscule? I guess I'm a sperg but endless background noise drives me up the fucking wall.

It was called OpenFeint

Low entry barrier = more retards.
See: World Wide Web, online gaming, 4chan, Holla Forums, 7chan, iichan, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Snapchat, et cetera.

reminds me of when xfire was still around and then everybody went to skype, and of course M$ had to buy that and fuck it up

Not that it's hard, but it's hard for fags these days to remember to press the damn button.
I always wanted to get one of those pedals faggots buy to play their racing games with their gear shift and their wheel controllers and use that as push to talk button.

They're not fully developed yet.

now my only problem with push-to-talk is when theres nowhere good to map it with the games i'm playing at the time

Wasn't OpenFeint the thing that is just like Discord and was even made by the same people. Then was sued for doing all the things people claim Discord does?

if you watch the webm until the end you'll get your answer

Inverse("cough button") is the only acceptable solution, not push to talk, push to mute. And set your gosh dang audio level gates, have it automatically filter out anything that's not expected to be speach and then you handle the rare times you're going to sneeze, etc.

It's even better when you set it to a toggle, not to a hold, mumble even has a built in feature to let you know you're muted if you leave it on by accident (it beeps if you're talking while muted).

There's a reason radio has done this forever.

muh networking
muh college friends that have brain damage that help you earn earn that 60k month starting salary

My college friends help me do absolutely nothing besides giving me someone to talk about console modding and play video games with. I still mainly play online with my old internet friends, college is just there when I want to play local or actually hang out somewhere.