webm thread because last one is on page 14

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/loRBn
adultswim.com/videos/12-oz-mouse/auraphull/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

previous webm thread archive.is/loRBn

this nigger just doesn't understand

wow

What a fucking pussy, I'm hypersensitive to pain and Nerf darts don't even hurt me.

It's likely the surprise/annoyance factor that's really pissing him off.

that's his wife

That first webm reminds me of how much I love to play Oni

someone need do this on a loli/giant

Please, no.

Please yes

I don't spam asmr webms, if that's what you're implying.
That's the only one I have.

I'm on owarimonogatari and I've never seen this scene.
Where is it from?

made me zuz

So pure.

I can't get erect over this because the voice is a 3DPD voice. This stuff will only make me horny when it's computer generated.
I definitely would a fairy companion/waifu, though.

Idiocracy would be far more accurate if the Low IQ people where Nigger and Spicks.

Sorry fam, I got the webm from here. I don't even know what owarimonogatari is.

That scene is a redraw of part of one of the endings of chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai ren

I wanna cum in Kumin-senpai!

WEW

Mein neger

Is there a version of this with sound?

No, why? WHY!?

Unfortunately, no.

This girl does well to hide her obesity.

Can anyone gib sauce on this very lewd eastern moving images

Bunch of queers all up in here. smh

still would

Akina, from Isshoni H Shiyo 1, 3 and Akina to Onsen de H shiyo. Just because she's a good girl who deserves more love.

Scratch episode 3, that was the maid episode.

Objectively the best channel on youtube

Chomp

Man that looked so good until they drenched the entire thing in ketchup.

That's only because you have literal shit taste.

>>>/webm/8214

mmm cunny

It's like I'm watching a dreamworks cartoon.

It's the NieR:Automata of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

Cannot give sources but can confirm this was animated in SFM by SFM animator who is famous for animating MLP animations

Which makes sense, it feels more like something fun to watch and, you know, ALIVE, and not the drama art projects Blizzards animations are which are boring and slow

IT'S CALLED RAPE YOU INSIPID CUNTS FUCKINGSHITGODDAMMIT

I wish I knew the source for these

Cummy.

He looks like the old neighbor I would spend time with when I was a kid.

What is this?

Trust me. You don't want to know.

Dragons Dogma, most likely Dark Arisen

Fucking thanks user, sorry for the spoonfeeding

Shit like this makes me think what happens when the milennials got old as a granpap, what happens then?

I remember these webms from the threads in 2014

They die, and we follow them out.

Oh. That actually sort of makes sense on this

Good taste

I would also like to know where these came from.

I recall its a documentary about war veterans. I remember someone renaming the original webm, last one standing.

user started posting them with weird names and responded with cryptic messages every time someone asked for info
To this day we don't know what they're from

This is actually not so bad, it's because that method is easier when doing the math in your head but it's overly complex when writing on paper. Most people who are considered good at math know many ways to simplify things in your head like that, but this is an occasion common core is just accidentally good and they'll only teach this new and normally worse method to kids leading to even more retarded americans.

Anyone know what music is being played in these videos?

My nigga

Fucking jazz man

12.oz mouse was great, shame no one has uploaded ep 6's full op yet.
Here's the ep though, don't mind me I'm just sperging out not trying to derail.
adultswim.com/videos/12-oz-mouse/auraphull/

What a hideous noise.

And the intelligent couple were nips instead of whites

I love fairies, but the voice just doesn't match.

My brethren. We need more fairy content in the world.

You wouldn't happen to know the name of the documentary?

I would not unfortunately.

Although I do recall it wasn't in English, I think.

Oh well. I tried looking for it but there's so much one can do with the limited information available. I guess it'll remain a mystery.

I hate that faggot who originally posted these videos in 2014, these are clearly from some documentary but we're never gonna know what one thanks to that "i'm so cryptic XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" faglord.

Burn in hell 2014 user.

Dancing for the dance god.

What's he done now?

Any other highlights from the scripted duels?

He just paid lip service to "denounce" white nationalism while also damning the libcuck fanatics and people are getting pissy because he's pointing fingers at ISIS and Afghanistan instead of the Jews or whatever. People are just screaming "betrayal!" because he hasn't gone full 1488 yet.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

where's this from? Not much to go on here.

And he never will

And pretty much no one wants a 1488 situation, which is good. These idiots want a fucking war instead of a revolution.

Holla Forums's dumb, Antifa's dumb, I just want a future free of parasites and there's enough on both sides, just more on the left side right now.

Tenchi Muyo GXP

Hey be careful you might fall off that fence.

thanks. here's birb.

Accusing someone of fence sitting when all they want is a fucking peaceful country without warring extremists is admitting that you yourself subscribe to tribal mentality and that you have no autonomy or wish to create a family.

If someone goes all fourth reich or red flag, it makes no difference. Neither side solves problems, they only create them in that case.

If you make changes using blood as the ink in your pen, your establishment that you created will see no reason to not restock on that ink.

If you're useless to the American Dream of a peaceful life and an ability to make yourself into something greater, you'll be cast out. They call us the silent majority, and people forget both aspects of that label.

You're not going to have your little murder empire, and they're not going to have theirs. Sit down and act as a respectable member of society so we can live a good life, or you'll understand the swift justice of someone who simply wants peace, quiet, technological advancement and family.

You're not our voice, none of you faggots are. So fuck off with your bullshit.

You gave me a freedom erection user. You should stop double spacing so much though

nah

I

think

I

won't.
o
n
'
t

Must be a pretty big fence if it can fit over 90% of the population.

90% aren't fence sitters, they just don't think about it. At all.

Now that's even more unreasonable an explanation. Apparently that 90% can be whatever the fuck you want it to be for the sake of your selfish narrative delusions.

You don't speak for a goddamned soul on this earth, wake the fuck up.

Reported.

Kill yourself, kike.
Sure thing, moishe.

Shill harder. It won’t save you. When the day comes, you’ll be BEGGING for us to be Nazis, because at least they would have had mercy on you.

Drown yourselves.

could you sperg harder?

you do know we have ID's, right? Also none of what you're saying is an argument against it, it's just complete hysterics. You're seriously mentally unbalanced and need treatment, no one is having a hand in your violent proposition, no one WANTS to make war with others, you're bitter and out of your mind.

This oekaki has divine protection

Not an argument.

Your point is what?
Oh, no; certainly disproving the claim that “both sides are the same” doesn’t do a damn thing to disprove the claim that it disproves, right?
wew
Try harder, yid.
Then the kikes have won. But then again, no one actually believes your shit, do they moishe? Of course we’ll have a hand in violence to preserve liberty.
No shit, kike. No fucking shit. Thanks for asserting something that NO ONE QUESTIONED. No one but commies, but you’re not one of those, are you? At least, your persona isn’t. War in defense of liberty is justified.
STILL not an argument.

And now you're doing what you accused others of doing; I wasn't advocating for either side, I was just stating a fact.

90% don't understand a thing about what is going on in the world, thus the first seemingly logical argument, be it right-wing or left-wing, will easily sway them.

LEL

also what the fuck is "HORFOOFEEREE"
Does it actually mean something or is it nig codes from african ebonics?

You have no business in this discussion. Run along now.

Yeah, this whole "centrist fence sitter" shit is just another label to slap on people who are moderate. Just another excuse to attack people who don't want your bullshit.

then I'm against whatever you are. You're a bitter, jaded asshole who is out of his mind.

Man you sound a lot like a leftist.

See that's the ironic thing to your whole "Constitution" which hasn't existed since the Patriot Act by W. Bush and NDAA by Obama. The president has the legally authority to act like an emperor now and the white majority is being driven out worldwide, when (((they))) don't need you anymore they'll throw you out. You are only as good as the world allows you to be.

Your peaceful world is ending, no matter how hard you want to cling to the lie which is "freedom". But why did it fall? Because of your false philosophy and it will be broken upon the rocks of history.

You're doing it again. You just can't stop, can you?

Holy fucking shit, are you being worse shills because it’s so late or something? Or are you just not getting paid as much these days?
Illiterate retards who have no business in said discussion, you mean.
Strawman. Reported.
He didn’t say that. Your false dichotomy is utter bullshit, is all.

Whatever, I'm going back to posting webms. Have some MMD MANSERVICE coming up soon.

Sounds like a bunch of commie talk to me.
You're an idiot who's despairing on the state of the world you found on the internet, with no aspect of the big picture. There will be no great violence, and no amount of narrative will create it.

If you want to kill people and cause chaos, how about you turn your gun on yourself first? before you get killed over a statue or some stupid bullshit.

You're really assmad, my friend. Did you come out of Holla Forums, expecting some great insanity like yours? Did you think the world revolves around you? You're a nutcase.

We're aware of the raid. Go back to goonland.

COMMENCING ANIMU DUMP

oh wow, what a punishment

Do you hate peace? Is it not your end goal? Where will you end your fight when it's over?

No amount of Libertarian e-celebs are going to prevent the loss of jobs due to globalism and foreign wars fought for Jews. The Jew destroying the West is a given, what you do to confront them is your only possible action, (((they))) control so much now because of people like you. Don't worry I am not them or prepared to kill the innocent of any kind but doesn't mean they get to live within proximity to me.

The statues will be taken down, the founding documents have already been unraveled its just not apparent to you yet, but you'll see. I'll die fighting my enemy instead of the suicide the Jew wants for white people worldwide.

Jumping back in here. Assuming he's a Holla Forums user, you do realize they idealize the eternal struggle, right? "Those who do not want to live in this world of eternal struggle deserves to die" or however it went.

I should see if I can find the original so I can remake it in higher quality. Holo deserves it.

Well, it's a bit better but the source material isn't all that high quality. But found out that it had a longer intro, so that's something.

As long as there is more than one person left in the world, there will never be peace. As I am making this post, there are people out there in the world who want you dead. There are people that want me dead. That is never going to change until either we or they die.

What a bunch of retards.

Well, it is the natural conclusion one must draw from evolution; to have peace is to accept stagnation and to be supplanted by something else.

It's a very human-like reaction to go, "HELL NO!" and rage against the coming night. In anime-sense, the nazies are essentially full-on hotblooded /m/echa pilots.

if you're going to make music-only webms it'd be preferable if the audio bitrate wasn't >40 and you didn't just type in 'chillwave' into the youtube search bar and grab the first ones you find

See this post? This is the antithesis of being a nigger.

wow hey slow down there, you would have to actually use your brain to think like that

keep replying

You post consists of metaphors and empty promises
Commies are pulling down statues daily, you sit on your hands and go onto Holla Forums and preach this bullshit.
Get over yourself faggot, you've done nothing to either side in all of history. You want peace and quiet so you close yourself out from your surroundings and pretend nothing is happening, and when Commissioner Tyrone has you on your knees with a gun to the back of your head you can say 'Centrism will win' all you want, but that won't save your life. Show that your promises have substance instead of whining on Holla Forums.

You're together alone. You think you all think the same, but you're a cracked mess of discordant beliefs and ideas which will be pulled apart at the first struggle. America as an Ideal is wonderful, but it will never be realized.

You do realize you live in a corporatist oligarchy, don't you?

why am I not surprised

Every streamer ever.

I'm sorry did my choice of reaction webm hurt your feelings? Try another one. Also

Song?

Texas lets people shoot iconoclasts and they aren't rallying far right marches. Fuck off

CROW'SCLAW - Rigid Paradise

Comes up on youtube if you reverse image search

I am saying that you do not use force. The entire "ideology" of centrism is incapable of fighting back against extremists by nature. There is also a difference between castle doctrine in Texas and legitimately stopping a national coup

Crow's Claw in general is neat.

Nigger that is the point of centrism, is god hit on extremists. You think centrism is pacifistic or something? And centrism isn't even a fucking cohesive ideology, it's just everyone who is not an extremist.

(heil)
He is not arguing for centrism, he is arguing against extremism.
A coup would probably get the right leaning to act, but a coup isn't likely. Other countries would get involved pretty damn quick if a civil war began, which is why it's to be avoided.

absolute killer track, been listening to these guys for years and they always bring some heat

*to shit on
What the fuck is up with my posts

bless you for being a true patriot user and for triggering all those who need to go back to their containment board

Calling an ideology "extremism" is implying that you think you're "moderate" or "centrist" in the first place, and thus you're arguing in favor of it.

>>>/reddit/

centrism is not a cohesive idelogy, it is everyone who picks and chooses specific parts of other ideologies they agree with and end up in the gray because, as obvious, they do not side with anyone. it can't, by nature, fight back because it is not a physical thing, there are no centrism rallies or centrism speakers, the closest you would ever get is something like kasich or paul, who disappoint everyone

of course a civil war is completely out of the question in this, and a coup isn't likely soon, but what we see now is the building-up stage i think. people are becoming more extreme is response to their counterparts increase in extremism

if there's anyone that needs to back is everyone that responded to the post without a webm/mp4

That series was cute.

It can imply that in the sense this is all you see if you're an extremist yourself. But do try to look at what people are actually saying to you rather than deciding what they actually said.

The actual fuck, who does shit like this?

Moshi moshi?

The eternal struggle applies to all aspects of life.
The literal translation of the phrase is "those who don't do, deserve to die".

What is this fucking anime?

Secret of Mana was good.

This just screams real patriotism, and I love how the shitty responses of "WAH NO IT'S NOT" miss the point entirely

You're 100% correct, they want a "War" against the establishment, but it will never happen because the rest of us are assigned to living in peace, and I know it sounds hypocritical but we're programmed to fight back for that peace

The establishment was doing great and the country flourished up until Bush Jr. and the inklings of the "Class war" started up there and then, people who had no idea how to fix their lives turning on their friends and neighbours instead of dealing with their own issues to why their life fucking sucks. "You don't have a terrible life because you smoked pot daily until you were 25, it's because those fucking white people"

The tipping point of this whole shitfest can be traced back more than a decade, but the final spark that set off the slow burn of disaster of "IT'S US VS THEM! RISE UP!" can be traced back easily to early 2000, hell look at Kanye "GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE" in what, 2005?

And the american people at the time were outraged at Kanye. "How could he say that?" "It's not true" "He's out of his mind"

The public at large was outraged at what he said, the absolute tripe to come out of his mouth shocked the country, but this is where everyone, and I mean everyone dropped the ball

Nobody dared to tell Kayne he was wrong

"That's just Kanye West!" the media said. the same retard years later with the "I'ma let you finish!" that the public at large actually admonished him for for being insane, but refused to stand up and tell him that he was a race baiting asshole. And why?

"Because you're racist"

And the media latched onto it. It got them views. More and more people started being "Outraged" and it grew and grew.

And here we are more than a decade later, people are burning down there cities in the name of "Tolerance" as they walk up and down streets burning down everything they built, all because nobody dared stand up and tell them that they were driven fucking insane because nobody dared to tell them that their life problems were caused by themselves, not others

8 years of Obama turning the country against itself isn't what caused shit like GamerGate to finally rise up against this liberal race baiting bullshit, it extended back before that, before Bush Jr, all because people were afraid of putting idiots in their place

And now these idiots are demanding to run the asylum in the name of "tolerance" as they bash in anybodies head who doesn't agree with them, that "Logic" dictates they sit on their ass all day long and live the good life while "White people" will be forced to empty out their life savings to anybody who claims they are an "Oppressed group". A group that grows daily, be it black, asian, european, muslim, feminist, transexual, gay whatever, they demand the good life and their "work" is bashing in the heads of all the hard working people around them

Shit like GamerGate was the country by and large waking up to the fact that these assholes were going unchecked, the idiots were running the country and the counter-culture war started, the media controlled by these nutjobs claims "Under Trump the violence is OUTTA CONTROL" but in actual reality under Trump the violence has become less and less. Cities are not burning for MONTHS, they burn for at most a day or two until the army comes in and brings their bigger sticks and bashes in the heads of those who tried to cave in our skulls in the name of "Tolerance"

The public, through shit like GamerGate and the election of Trump shows the people as a whole in america are tired of PC authoritarians lack of reality attempting to run the country, people who are running universities and demanding "Facts" are not as important as "Feelings" in a place of learning. These insane nutjobs tried to start a war when their own ideals and goals are unsustainable, trying to create a slave working class while they sit around being "Oppressed" day in and day out living the good life

There will be no war these nutjobs demand to "earn their freedom" because like you said people just won't take it anymore, they realise their freedom is at stake and are standing up for themselves, despite being called "Racist" or "Nazi" because they know those are words being yelled by the insane and have had enough being made to feel like they're the enemy just for working 9-7 6 days a week

And so they'll vote Trump, and they'll vote anybody else who will actually give them their freedom back because they're tired of being called shit that is not true. There will never be a war because the lunatics never had enough power or even people to accomplish it, the "Brave Antifa" you see on TV are being flown from city to city to make it look like "The people are outraged" when they're not, the people are outraged shit like Antifa/BLM/Occupy Wall Street etc was allowed to carry on this long without being checked

And checked it was, american people held it up and found out that over a decade of "Oppression and tolerance" rhetoric produced a check that was not only uncashable and a fake in society, but crumpled to pieces as soon as any real scrutiny was applied to it

There will be no glorious war for the liberal nutjobs, there will be no "Fight for freedom" because what they are demanding is the opposite of freedom by demanding things like working class, oppressed class etc which is what america does not stand for, there will be no fight for freedom because they don't understand they are already free, and the rest of us won't let them try to take our freedom away

They wanted a war, people like Trump will show them the door

Signed: Your neighbour from the north

Hyouka

Taiko a shit.
Even with toohooz.

Yes. Yes it is.

every fucking time

You are what Bejamin Franklin had described as "Desiring Freedom and Saftey but deserving neither."
You're a retarded cow that would surrender your nation for the sake of conveniance.

Didn't the jap government have a hand in making this to get more nips to marry?

I'd say they're from /asmr/ but that board starts and ends at 3DPD. Which is a shame and also makes me wish I had got more of Voice user's files before they got excommunicated.

It aired on the government funded channel iirc, so that is probably the case. It's pretty comfy, but that episode is really good.

If anyone knows the source of this, I'd be more than happy to upgrade it. Been looking for the source for some time.

Kek

Took a while to find this.

But I just want guns and abortions for everyone, user!

>no qt christmas cake gf to racemix with

Used to go there when it was less popular. Now it's just niggers posting their "waifu" and looking for videos to jerk off to.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Is just a short from an anime expo.

Who even said that? And do you honestly think centrism is the same thing as having no beliefs or taking the middle ground in every left/right issue ever? If the answer is yes, please stop talking about politics for the rest of your fucking life you braindead faggot.

Somebody post the webm of the guy playing CSGO who checks behind a door and sees 4 guys standing on each others' heads.

sorry, not buying into your gullible good goy scheme, schlomo ;)

nice copypasta, how many other forums have you posted this on?

She does that cute snort thing and i just love it.

Syrupniggers are in no position to lecture anyone on removing lunatic leftists. Hell you guys don't even have constitutional freedom of speech AND elected that muslim suck-up Trudeau. America might have a chance of pulling out of its current mess without major bloodshed but Canada has been in decline for ages and is only going to get worse.

This is literally the best job that liberals can do.

Kill yourself, kike shill. No one is falling for your strawmen.
Learn how to write in English.

Great job.

You have no idea what patriotism is.
Because you say so.
Thanks to the propagandizing by communist infiltrators. You know, the ones wanting the war.
So… fought against them, in other words. The exact opposite that the faggot to whom you’re replying said. Got it.
Just not less quickly enough for the tastes of traditionalists. We’d like Trump to ramp it up.
Because you say so.
We’ll still have our war. We’ll kill liberalism itself.
Shut the fuck up, you inbred fucking kike. YOU DON’T HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN YOUR COUNTRY. You can’t even COMPREHEND what it means to be free, much less what American freedoms are. Your entire national identity is predicated on “We aren’t Americans”. That’s not an identity; it’s the opposite of one.

THIS IS DA BRICE OF BREEDUMB

I actually had a lot of fun with the assassin's creed multiplayer in brotherhood, but when I tried to play it in 3 it was lame as shit because nobody ever tried to use stealth, it was just everyone sprinting at everyone like they were playing tag.

I've seen that guy before, is he a retard or is he just doing slapstick?

I stand by my conspiracy theory that the entire purpose of all this shit is to make it so kids' parents can't help them with their homework, forcing more and more reliance on the government school, lessening the importance of the parents

This kind of shit is why the US is the laughing stock of countries.

And I accidentally posted a test gif instead of the webm.

Clownpiece is a cute.

Yeah, Ubisoft sucks at balancing games. Played bh, revelations, 3 and bf and multiplayer was always crappy because stealth is not the most rewarding way to play. It's a damn shame because I was able to do some serious mind tricks in brotherhood.

Slapstick. Electroboom is actually a pretty smart guy and he's showing all the stupid ways you can fuck up, without getting himself killed or actually permanently harmed which says something about how well he understands electricity.

He's the "Jackass" of engineering.

Does anyone know how to convert ugoira into webm?
The online converter site is always broken.

The Australians are somewhat pissed off at Blizzard's depiction of their beautiful culture…

Time for some more MMD videos, because why the fuck not? Also, MANSERVICE edition.

Despite the clearly good production values and the subject matter being rife for jokes, the combination of overwatch and that fuckwit somehow drains any and all humor you could possibly derive from the video.

Oh and some vidya to keep it relevant.

What's the source on the song

I want to be dead but i don't tell anyone in real life because i have obligations and people to look after.

I don't know.

too bad you're wrong on both accounts