Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back launches October 31 with PS4 physical limited edition Read more at

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

Now with homing attacks!

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ulillillia#Employment

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

haha

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

So, did they fix the speed?

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

This is genius actually, peoples expectations are so low that they can't pawssible fuck this up.

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

this gets a physical edition
Sonic Mania doesn't
the best versions of all the 2D Sonic games are digital only, two of them mobile only

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

the best versions of all the 2D Sonic games are digital only
As far as i am aware both 3 and 3&K are physical on the Genesis

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

Oh shit, yeah, you're just reminding me that there's no remake for that one like there is for 1, 2, and CD. Sega really needs to get on that. Then release the whole series, including Mania, on disc. I'll pay full price for that.

Parker Young
Parker Young

This doesn't look half bad.
Although, it looks pretty amature. Sort of Reminds me of something I'd see on /agdg/
physical only
That's a pretty bold move right there.

Ayden Gonzalez
Ayden Gonzalez

Sonic 3 Complete, while technically possible to play physically, is a digital download

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

This looks soulless

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

Nier was also something you'd see on /agdg/, but…

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

Wasn't the original already just a copy of the many animal themed platformers of the time? Bubsy is like way below mascot characters that should return like Aero the Acro-Bat. Though it does look and sound very amateurishly made. It almost feels like it would have been better off that people believed that Bubsy was turned into a drugged up tranny.

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

He sounds like a cheap Gex knockoff in this trailer

James Ross
James Ross

no webm
Fuck's sake, OP.

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

BUT WAIT
DERES MORE
S3&K REMAKE CANCELED BECAUSE TAXMAN DIDN'T WANT TO RELEASE THE TRILOGY OFF OF MOBILE

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

Huh? Why would Taxman not want to? Where is your source for this?

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

Looks kind of floaty.

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

Yeah, you fall like a leaf.

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

Where is your source for this?

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

Woolies?

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

Forget the shitty old games. This is being developed by Black Forest Games, who did pic related. (I liked that game so I'm cautiously optimistic.) Even the publisher is not the original Accolade (which hasn't existed since last century), just a Hong Kong company that bought the brand.

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

I'm really not sure if I wanna buy that physical edition. On one hand, it's a limited run, but on the other hand, people buying it for the sake of irony is exactly what they're banking on, and I really don't wanna be part of the problem.

I guess it's nice that they're keeping it as close to the originals as possible.

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

Forget the shitty old games. This is being developed by Black Forest Games, who did Giana sisters twisted dreams
And that new bubsy just about looks like a carbon of that, but with more memes, cat puns and catchphrases.

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

Actually this looks pretty decent, almost like a very perverted version of Sonic's mania.

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

Im actually thinking of getting it. The game actually looks good and im a sucker for soundtrack disks.

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

Gotta give em credit for staying true to the source material.

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

What's Ulillillia up to these days?

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

How in the world did this actually get made? There's no hype or fandom behind Bubsy, not that I know of. His games weren't ever that great. Who's making this and why?

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

Why the fuck was this allowed?

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

Same reason Bad Rats got a sequel, I guess.

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

He has a girlfriend that takes care of him, underemployment compensation and a janitor/building superintendent job. Just being an autistic stooge he got further in life than I did trying.

Ethan White
Ethan White

Has a girlfriend
I don't think that's true. Are you sure you aren't thinking of his sister?

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

Yes, unless he lies on reddit. We were following him on /cow/ for a split second.

Aiden King
Aiden King

whoops I should have linked this

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

triple post:
I couldn't link encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ulillillia#Employment

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

he got a gf to take care of him
They were right, uillis superior to chris

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

So Bubsy being a trans isn't real? Did the devs buy the rights back to that faggot furry?