Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back launches October 31 with PS4 physical limited edition Read more at

Now with homing attacks!

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ulillillia#Employment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha

So, did they fix the speed?

This is genius actually, peoples expectations are so low that they can't pawssible fuck this up.

As far as i am aware both 3 and 3&K are physical on the Genesis

Oh shit, yeah, you're just reminding me that there's no remake for that one like there is for 1, 2, and CD. Sega really needs to get on that. Then release the whole series, including Mania, on disc. I'll pay full price for that.

This doesn't look half bad.
Although, it looks pretty amature. Sort of Reminds me of something I'd see on /agdg/
That's a pretty bold move right there.

Sonic 3 Complete, while technically possible to play physically, is a digital download

This looks soulless

Nier was also something you'd see on /agdg/, but…

Wasn't the original already just a copy of the many animal themed platformers of the time? Bubsy is like way below mascot characters that should return like Aero the Acro-Bat. Though it does look and sound very amateurishly made. It almost feels like it would have been better off that people believed that Bubsy was turned into a drugged up tranny.

He sounds like a cheap Gex knockoff in this trailer

Fuck's sake, OP.

BUT WAIT
DERES MORE

Huh? Why would Taxman not want to? Where is your source for this?

Looks kind of floaty.

Yeah, you fall like a leaf.

Woolies?

Forget the shitty old games. This is being developed by Black Forest Games, who did pic related. (I liked that game so I'm cautiously optimistic.) Even the publisher is not the original Accolade (which hasn't existed since last century), just a Hong Kong company that bought the brand.

I'm really not sure if I wanna buy that physical edition. On one hand, it's a limited run, but on the other hand, people buying it for the sake of irony is exactly what they're banking on, and I really don't wanna be part of the problem.

I guess it's nice that they're keeping it as close to the originals as possible.

And that new bubsy just about looks like a carbon of that, but with more memes, cat puns and catchphrases.

Actually this looks pretty decent, almost like a very perverted version of Sonic's mania.

Im actually thinking of getting it. The game actually looks good and im a sucker for soundtrack disks.

Gotta give em credit for staying true to the source material.

What's Ulillillia up to these days?

How in the world did this actually get made? There's no hype or fandom behind Bubsy, not that I know of. His games weren't ever that great. Who's making this and why?

Why the fuck was this allowed?

Same reason Bad Rats got a sequel, I guess.

He has a girlfriend that takes care of him, underemployment compensation and a janitor/building superintendent job. Just being an autistic stooge he got further in life than I did trying.

I don't think that's true. Are you sure you aren't thinking of his sister?

Yes, unless he lies on reddit. We were following him on /cow/ for a split second.

whoops I should have linked this

triple post:
I couldn't link encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ulillillia#Employment

They were right, uillis superior to chris

So Bubsy being a trans isn't real? Did the devs buy the rights back to that faggot furry?