#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: The Last Angel Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
2. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
3. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
4. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
>>>Holla Forums10292427
>>>/8diamonds/2892
5. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

> New Destructoid owner, Menashe Kestenbaum: archive.is/zLson
> Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
> Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.html

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/V6Sch
archive.is/X1omT
archive.is/wiJV9
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
scientificamerican.com/article/kids-and-animals-who-fail-classic-mirror/
archive.fo/jibOn
archive.fo/D9UHV
archive.fo/Xjpb1
archive.fo/zzn4e
archive.fo/2rpQc
archive.is/XFjEI
archive.fo/k1jiR
thunderclap.it/projects/60898-insidegamergate
archive.is/RCqHL
archive.fo/4jkWl
archive.fo/8MH3t
archive.is/jOMi7
archive.is/AGiQE
archive.fo/f4QTm
archive.fo/zTp6x
archive.is/WlIMA
blog.dilbert.com/post/163600884141/the-turn-to-effective-but-we-dont-like-it
archive.fo/LFcYc
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
nerv.8ch.net/
theamericanconservative.com/dreher/the-curse-of-identity-politics/
archive.is/wVyZ2
archive.fo/pLZy6
archive.is/ZR4Qa
twitter.com/worldlystone/status/899830793324855300
archive.fo/v1gxy
archive.fo/cctnO
archive.fo/A1cpB
archive.is/YlNSk
archive.li/gZ8dD
exhentai.org/g/972354/8c8623bd93/
marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2017/08/misgivings-tone-emphasis-headed.html
archive.is/ves0U
slatestarcodex.com/2017/07/29/against-signal-boosting-as-doxxing/
archive.is/x0KJa
archive.is/rgVPa
archive.is/riOfy
archive.fo/TB7Ww#selection-62605.0-62605.2
uk.reuters.com/subjects/eu-referendum
archive.is/iYAxo
tweetsave.com/brainshockzeta/status/899859775655223297
twitter.com/BrainshockZeta
brainshockzeta.tumblr.com/
archive.is/GBxMN
archive.is/PzkEC
atlasobscura.com/articles/the-alternate-universe-of-soviet-arcade-games
archive.is/BliK1
archive.is/fkECD
archive.is/kVqK9
ew.com/movies/2017/04/20/joss-whedon-batgirl-movie/
infogalactic.com/info/Joss_Whedon
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/barcelona-terror-attack-chief-rabbi-meir-bar-hen-jews-move-israel-europe-is-lost-a7903111.html
archive.is/tpVtR
archive.is/sudog
oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/destiny-2-youtuber-demonetized-youtube-says-its-due-to-gratuitous-violence/37698/
archive.is/jQEJv
archive.fo/5Rd0b
twitter.com/HSuggests
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/899995111442063360
archive.fo/jQEJv
micetrap.net/
archive.is/vPLMw
twitter.com/aguyuno/status/899989121787199489
archive.fo/seOpm
archive.is/GOi5Y
twitter.com/catovitch/status/900008504018292737
archive.is/1B2Ns
archive.is/lYibP
archive.fo/s6SBt
archive.is/ZJ5hv
archive.fo/vqFVu
archive.is/so3F5
archive.is/tvYsv
archive.fo/xTazR
archive.is/L5nMS
archive.is/vuz9m
twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/900024188068560903
archive.is/IDqLr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

Archive of previous bread:
archive.fo/V6Sch

==MAKE
AFGHANISTAN
GREAT
AGAIN

Will people really care at this point? It's same problem as Kennedy and the Bay of Pigs. Even though the information has came out saying the CIA sabotaged the mission with disinformation, people still blame Kennedy.

India, specifically.

Why is she so perfect?

Me in the middle

What did he just say about other nations and not interfering? Did I hear that right? Did he say that the USA is not going to rebuild countries in their image anymore?

galko

Yup. I don't know if I missed something else since I joined late, but that seems like the big thing.

Yeah, he seems to be saying he wants to solidify the political structure, but as long as it's not a terrorist hotbed he doesn't give a shit what exactly they do

Because lolies are pure.

Yeah, we're just going to build infrastructure.

It's time to #openthegay

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news related and not.

> NISA is trying to fuck with Ys.NISA has fucked Ys
- archive.is/X1omT
- archive.is/wiJV9

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it… Now Approved by Japs.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt

Not anymore

it's over? Damn, wish he would have said something about antifa.

I, for one, welcome the coming nuclear war with Pakistan.

I mean nation building doesn't work if the people of that nation are savages. It's just common sense to not bother trying to give civilization to people who can't even comprehend it and even view it as weakness.

It was a talk specifically about middleeastern strategy going forward.

Folks in Afghanistan and shit aren't savages, they got caught in between a dickswinging contest between the US and the USSR, in which the US specifically indoctrinated leaders to hold extremist views of Islam to inspire them to fight against the encroaching USSR forces.
Turns out the middle east is what happens when you rip centralized government out from under normal folks, and leave boatloads of weapons lying around that anyone can use. Shit turns into Fist of the North Star.

He sort of did near the beginning, but I didn't hear it very clearly.

Speaking of which, didn't we point out a few breads back that the only time countries in the Middle East or Africa are "successful" is when no outsides become involved and they decided to improve themselves of their own free will?

Apparently, earlier today, there were a couple of news outlets already complaining about how they "Hate Trumps plan" when no one outside of Trumps team had even heard what the plan was (All anyone knew prior is that he had one).

well he also said that it was a mistake to pull out so fast.

Average IQ has a lot more to do with it than people want to admit. Whether that has to do with race or education or whatever I don't know. that being said, it seems true democracies don't exist anywhere where the average IQ is below 90.

Either leave them alone and let that shit happen, or we need to have a military presence for 20-30 years in the country to get it set up. The problem is people thinking that you can solve issues by carpet bombing whatever new evil comes up.

WHAT

Somehow, I believe there's a lot of selection bias going on here.

I doubt any standing president will come out and say that it wasn't a terrorist attack unless the various alphabet agencies dissolve, the various other agencies/countries involved get skull fucked, and the actual information on it gets into the mainstream prior to them talking about it. The cries for blood would fuel the chaos that is happening in this country.

Yes, someone did. I doubt the modern Middle East will be a power without industries/businesses that rely on other countries, though.

Is there a decent way to test for your IQ? I never taken an IQ test before

Didn't you know? Intelligence is a white people's construct! I'm fairly certain some shitty academic said this without a hint of irony.

I mean, it is africa.

God damn, it's even worse then I thought.

Hah, bullcrap. They can't even into architecture or driving.

They're all either tiny tropical island nations or Subsaharan Africa. Is that really surprising?

There's basically no centralized government to those places. The only thing they're responsible for it fostering an army, which is almost always used for evil warlord-tier harassment of people and shit. People are too busy trying to not starve to death to give a shit about campaigning for education. It's a shit show, but about half those countries have enough stuff in place to begin improving. Unfortunately the other half could go in any fucking direction.

The graph also list the Norks as having a 105+ IQ, so I don't think it's that trustworthy.

From what I understand the biggest factors in IQ are hereditary. But you can increase IQ a few points guaranteed by having things like a loving family, education, etc.

Chinks have a trash culture but they still beat their children if they get bad grades. An emphasis on diligent education does a lot.

Well, it is unsourced.

How is it worse? Aren't you even reading the thread?

No more nation building? No, that's an excellent policy, makes it so kikes can't install world banks wherever they please by sending its greatest ally america to mow down any resistance to that state losing its sovereignty.

Don't forget getting India involved too.

Did you think Holla Forums was just memeing by calling niggers subhuman?

On another note I'm never voting again.

No timetables and not even any public announcements mean's we're now officially clueless as to what is going to happen and we're going to southeast asia not just the middle east.
All I want is that fucking wall and to let everyone murder themselves in an empty vacuum left behind by the US.

Voting lets you pick the lesser of two evils, user. Believe me, it makes a difference picking which dick fucks you up the ass.

No, you get out there and exercise your freedoms faggot.

We're still invading and wasting our blood and treasure for no reason, we're just leaving out the "we're doing it to give them freedoms" rationalization of it.

Holla Forums is a bunch of retards that don't understand all the factors that go into that shit.

Oh boy I can't wait to see all the autistic screeching from idiots about how Imperialism and interfering with other countries is totally a good thing now that ebul drumpfff doesn't want to do it anymore.

My mother is one of them.
Help

Good morning, faggots!

Trump is going to visit Arizona for the Wall's location. Getting India and Pakistan to deal with the Taliban and stopping nation building are major positives. Though an increase of troops is a bummer, that last time Obama tried it, it lead to the lose of nearly 2/5 of the country to a regsurging Taliban.

FOR HER

I looked up the sources.
I can't find PDFs for these books though.

What's her rationale? Mo money fo dem religion of peace programs?

Of course.

Hilarious journalism. A 30 man brawl is blamed on video games, specifically, Pokemon Go.

>implying 30 people would even be playing Pokemon Go.

Possibly, but at least they acknowledge the fact. Nobody else does, MLK is the greatest hero who ever lived for both mainstream left and right.

I'll wait for the proper time to exercise other options, I'm through with democracy.

We're already there since…the 40's?
Unfortunately, American society is not as unsympathetic as the Japanese can be.

FOR HER

Just curious, how did you come across this video?

I vote again when the government stops publishing my phone number and home address as public information when I do.

how do you breathe unassisted?

Whatever helps you rationalize the fact that race is a far better predictor of IQ than economics.

Democracy is nothing but an insidious control measure to fool the public into thinking that they have some say when it in fact changes nothing as all candidates are controlled. There's one legitimate option and its present in your pic.

That won't serve American interests. The vacuum bit, that is. The wall needs to happen.

No the parent's IQs are the most significant factor.

Incest children always find a way.

You'd want to take a written test. Online tests are a fucking waste of time. There's incentive for creators to design tests that make you look "smart."

I think it's more likely that China simply hides away it's stupid people so they never get a chance to test.
Most of the Chinese I meet are dumb as fuck and only succeed academically because they cheat.

Why haven't you run for office? There's nothing preventing you from doing so. Are you going to insist that you are also controlled?

scientificamerican.com/article/kids-and-animals-who-fail-classic-mirror/
>Since the 1970s psychologists have used mirrors to search for signs of self-awareness in both humans and animals. Along the way, they came to believe that humans were almost universally able to pass a mirror-based self-recognition test by 24 months of age. But a 2004 study published in Child Development called that idea into question. Researchers found the widely accepted finding only applied to kids from Western nations, where most of the previous studies had been done. Now, a study published September 9 in The Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology is reinforcing that idea and taking it further. Not only do non-Western kids fail to pass the mirror self-recognition test by 24 months—in some countries, they still are not succeeding at six years old.

You've yet to provide an argument that not voting is better in any form than voting.

kek

Her rationale is whatever the media tells her it is. She loves crowing on about how much she hates "liars" or whatever yet believes whatever horseshit the media decides the people should think without a second thought despite teaching me not to believe everything I see on tv. She and the rest of my family (with my uncle as the lone exception) are living liberal stereotypes. Every second I spend with them is poison and I seriously think I've developed heartburn from having to always hold in my anger around them. I'm 22.

FOR HER

>says parent's IQ is most important factor

Move out.

Ok but then what is the media's?

You joke, but I'll seen them adopt weirder stances out of spite.

Oh, if you do take that into consideration, I'd advise that you watch this first.

Don't put words in my mouth. I said the parent's IQ is the most significant factor. I said nothing about race one way or another.

You know, a plant dies without exposure to light.

Don't take a blackpill.

I'm going to insist that anyone who wins was allowed to win and is controlled(or is quickly brought under control through threats to family members or the like).

"wtf I love TPP now" is the first that comes to mind.

This is some of the most retarded shit I have ever read. If you got to vote whether you get kicked in the knee or get kicked in the balls, the wise choice would be to vote to get kicked in the knee and not to act like you are somehow super enlightened by the fact that you know you are going to get kicked either way.

Saving money for that now. Hopefully I only have two months left of dealing with her.

That Trump is a bad bad meanie so everything he says is wrong and bad! Why? Sh-shut up don't question the media we know more than you!!

Does the rest of your family only get their news from john oliver, bill maher and cnn?

Plenty of people who said that had no idea what the TPP was other than "That Bill Bernie was against".

The smarter option is to stop the person from kicking you.

Trust but verify

archive.fo/jibOn

Long term sure, but is that option even available to you realistically in the short term?

WELL THEN FIX IT, FAGGOT
ALL I SEE IS YOU CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH

ABC not CNN, but aside from that yes. The start of GG is when I pulled myself out of that crap, and despite all the bullshit it's been an entertaining 3 years if nothing else.

last angel you say

GET OUT OF YOUR PARENT'S HOUSE

TRUST BUT VERIFY

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

Its not and it won't be till enough people realize this, voting for either side only signals that I'm one of the fools who still believe in democracy.

So what are you doing to change things?
Or are you doing literally nothing and masturbating to your nihilistic position?

I can relate, and it's frustrating as hell. Hell, everyone in my blasted city seems to think the same. It makes me so happy when I find someone browsing Breitbart at work, knowing I am not alone.

Holy doodles lads. It's not like he's making an edgelordy statement, he's acknowledging that a system wherein stupid people get to call the shots is inherently flawed and whoever gets to feed the stupid people opinions is nearly always king, with very rare exceptions.

Say what you want about the opposite of democracy, say an absolute monarchy, but at least those who practiced it were closer to getting smart people to run stuff BECAUSE they were born from an individual who had the stuff to keep the kingdom secure. Didn't always work out, 'cause outliers and what not, but that's how that goes.

You're such an enlightened 12 year old, who clearly knows how the world works better than anyone.

Acquiring funds, training, and stockpiling supplies.

A post that gets alot of replies isn't exactly a bait post, I responded trying to keep his cynicism from consuming him.

Now we are talking

Voting empowers the wealthy capitalist elite.
Don't vote, ever. Take action through protests.

So you're just securing your own position?

Did Holla Forums redesign commie cat or something?

archive.fo/D9UHV

Then what's your proposal? Every single ideology of a possible political government has been known for the past century. Only one has destroyed every other country except it's own in the past quarter of a millennia.

You mean like what BLM, Feminist March and Antifas are doing?! Peace through violence?!

Whoops
>>>Holla Forums10462412

Come on, user. You said the smarter option is to stop the person kicking you, tell us your super amazing plan that you have thought up to make that happen. Because all you have done this thread is complained about how you aren't getting what you want and have proposed being passive as a solution, since you have said to not vote but haven't actually proposed what to do in its place, just jerked yourself off about how enlightened you are that you noticed the exact same issue people have been aware of for centuries.

Vague
And so that's your alternative? Just waiting until they come for you?

More like UTR and Dodges of peace :^)

Their first one got mindbroken by capitalist dick and so they had to make a new one.

I can tell already this thread isn't worth sticking around for.

Hue. Violence does work, BLM and antifa just have the worst optics ever and look like thugs.
They didn't look good and sleek like Hitler's boys.

archive.fo/Xjpb1

archive.fo/zzn4e

archive.fo/2rpQc

archive.is/XFjEI
archive.fo/k1jiR

twitter.com/GRIMACHU/status/899652472989511680
thunderclap.it/projects/60898-insidegamergate

When has voting ever done anything? How do you even know if your vote was used? If your vote was silently deleted, would you notice the difference?

I tried to get myself a gun. I got cockblocked by having a green card. I guess I will be getting it later this week or so. I love America's rights.

Hey paps.

Unless you got most of the country with you you're just going to be the next Waco or Bundy Ranch.

paps is a Holla Forums shill?

Establish large communities that divorce themselves from the system, once the government attempts to violently crack down use that as cassus beli to rally people. Pray that enough people have come to a similar conclusion of what must be done.
I've made around $120k this year so far with a starting capital of $5k, I want to make several million. If I do acquire this much I could become a sort of reverse Soros and fund groups like Golden Dawn.

Tell that to the French.

So, another OC is up for adoption then? Looks like Gilda will be getting a roommate.

(double dubs chkd)
I think they are in this one too.

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS

No he's just a commie our commie

He's always been a left leaning faggot, he's just isn't as autistic about it. Who do you think helped /leftpol/ design those fuck load of political cats in the first place?

Why would we allow noncitizens the right to bear arms?

I'm okay with that, I knew that, but all the leftypol derailing shit is what gets to me.

I'm gonna need a source for that image.

Heh, well, it did. Dead king and all that. They were just dummies who couldn't rule after doing the power toppling.
Compare them to Emperor Napoleon the First, who built a fairly formidable empire that had its bumps in the road but overall netted more land than lost it during his reign.

You know, Soros does that shit to make more money. Unless you have a plan to generate revenue for every move you make, you might not do as well as him.

Didn't they end up killing the leaders of the Revolution as well, and suffer from 20 years of anarchy until Napoleon took charge?

He didn't even say something or did something bad like the Syria strike, unless I missed something. Fuck nation building, kill terrorists.

Yeah. The French Revolutionaries would be the modern equivalent of today's antifa. Napoleon built his career around clearing them up, he was both an excellent military commander and a superior politician.

archive.is/RCqHL

Arabs know how to tarpit.

I wonder if Cross is shilling a friend of a friend's book.
Also added myself to the TClap.

What's the context here?

Has Holla Forums actually done anything for the past few years? just wondering.

What is this about again?

Is Dorpf finished again? What did he say? I am not hamburger.

Pic related
Individually no but there are plenty of cases where people have been caught doing it. An example of this would be when Ron Paul was still running for president. Doing something that has a slim chance of working gives you the possibility of winning, giving up before anything has even started means you WILL lose no matter what you try to tell yourself.

Been tried before plenty of times, all of which failed. People talked all day and night that they would revolt against the government if they were to try to take their guns. And so when the government actually came for their guns, they just willingly complied. What is to stop you from having the same fate? It is easy to talk about preparing to "do what must be done" but what guarantee do we have that you won't chicken out like everyone else before you? You can claim that you won't be "like all those other resistance groups" but it is highly fucking unlikely that will be the case.
Better start turning that into assets because inflation is eating away at that money you have saved up for every second you wait.

Forgot the actual pic

HE LOOKED AT THE SUN DIRECTLY IMPEACH TRURPF

archive.fo/4jkWl

twitter.com/search?q=Afghanistan&src=tren
archive.fo/8MH3t

To summarize it, we're going to stop building governments in the Middle East and get them to take charge of their own shit.

Firstly inflation is 3%, which is fairly inconsequential in the face of 2400% annual ROI(though admittedly I might not always do quite this well). Secondly I already focus on asset classes and only keep a relatively small amount in dollars as an emergency fund.
false

Thanks, I guess. I still feel that I don't know what's going on.

More like

archive.is/jOMi7
Whelp Neocons approve, my gut is right this is Trump's first step on the path to being a Cuckservative. Ah well, back to the same old before November.

Hundreds of hours of gaming to heal my soul.

we should let the chink, gooks and nips conquer the world to make it better.

Well, yeah. Hitler was elected before the capitalist elite took over everything. That's not a good example.

Hindenburg was elected, Hitler was appointed

I want nu/pol/ and Holla Forums to leave. You have your own boards for this.

He deserves all the shit he's getting. I can't believe I fell for one of his scams.

Who's got the "Don't learn Chinese" screencaps handy?

ye typo

I guess that Argentina IS white after all, at least to an extent. And that tiny country right next to it.

I was going to say "Just because the Neocons are nodding in approval doesn't mean it's going to be a shitshow" but I'm tired of lying to myself about this shit. This keeps happening and happening and the only thing I can think of is that someone has something on Trump and is forcing the man who was supposed to WRECK SHIT and stop business as usual to bend knee to the same old shit.

This is why I'm glad I'm not invested in the media. Just let it all burn, so I can laugh at Ben Kuchera as he does a shitty job at bagging my groceries.

God bless Texas.

Also have the "Fuck China" series. Should I post it?

All Chinese IQ and school statistics are taken from the single wealthiest district of Shanghai and published as if they're national. If the US did the same thing with NYC, our average IQ would be around 112.

ok, FINE, let north korea control the world, jeez

We wouldn't have any problems with the chinks if we'd just let best Imperial Japan mow them down in the Second World War like they were doing, but then they had to bomb Pearl Harbor so FDR had his reason to jump into the war like he'd been gunning to do so the entire time.

Makes one wonder what the freaking point of leaving Europe was if we were just going to involve ourselves in every conflict on their continent anyways. Could have just stayed in Europe and saved gas money.

Argentina is probably whiter than the US at this point, wish I was joking.

Yes because when missles were launched at Syria, we invaded the day after that. I can't tell whether you're an actual shill or some really retarded child.

By 2020 Texas will be majority Democrat voting Hispanics. Demographics is destiny. Gods blessings Texas but muh constitution with not save them form Consuela's anchor baby.

That little country is Uruguay, also known as U'regay

yang was too good for the galaxy.

Well then I wonder why the US is still shit if they were so successful, why people didn't try to overthrow the government after blatantly tyrannical laws or why it needed to be put into law by vote for people to start getting guns again, fifteen years ago gun laws were a hell of a lot more restrictive in the vast majority of states, I wonder where those laws magically appearad from. Instead we got autists defending one guy's ranch but doing fucking nothing against anything else. When the federal government moved to invade people's houses without a warrant and confiscate their legally-owned guns in Boston did anyone act or does it only count if you get to hide in a crowd?

good question why don't you liberal faggots fuck off back to your own boards?
>>>/gamergate/

It worked for a while, its just that the tree of liberty's gone too long without being watered.

So he tried to lie for sympathy to play on the recent trend of censorship? What a uprising move for a jew.

Move to fucking Canada then fuckwad, if you hate this country so much.

>>>/ggrevolt/

Wasn't it more they forced us to get involved, and idiots like Wilson and FDR took it all hook, line, and sinker? We even pulled up the article stating how the Rothschilds tried to get Europe involved in the American Civil War, and Lincoln would have none of it and sought help for the Russians, kept the Confederate States still lasted as part of the overall USA, and told Europe to "Back the fuck off, this is our problem."

I guess one thing is for certain, if we want the U.S. to survive, we have to reinforce the national identity we once had.

What is "not your shield" even supposed to mean?

You're a big bait.

Let's see Obama try to look this fucking cool.

What the fuck are you on about? I see a president I supported because he was the closest thing we had to rolling a wrecking ball into Washington DC and tearing shit down, buckling to fucking dipshits for no immediately apparent good reason on any number of things (including foreign policy).
Oh do fuck off. I swear to god that's like your fucking POWERWORD or something. Makes all of your problems disappear. "This user is genuinely concerned with the direction shit is going. BETTER CALL HIM A STUPID SHILL FOR NOT HAVING THE UTMOST CONFIDENCE THAT ALL IS WELL!"

How have you forgotten this? Its that they didn't want to be used as shields by sites like Kotaku who were trying to claim that calling those sites out on improper reporting was just sexism, racism, and homophobia.

I ain't gonna hear that quitter talk. We don't know what the future holds. Hopefully it's a big kick ass wall and an incredibly low hispanic population.

How new are you?

Shit's already on fire and crumbling!

I rest my case.

But why still add that to the thread titles?

Wasn't around for it. I'm as newfaggy as it gets, literally my first day on 8/v/ aside from two-second browsing because I'm sick to death of my current vidya collection and playing any of them is now agony.
If I've out grown them on accident finding something else to take up the time will be torture.

First day. I know the bare basics of gamergate, namely some chick was sucking dick for good reviews on bad games.

there is not going to be a wall. The only wall Trump cares about is pic related.

Do not reply to shills

Yep, like Lusitania was one of the main reasons given as to why we got involved with WW1, Brits claimed it was just a civilian liner that dindunuffin and those evil Germans sunk it for no reason but of course it was later found to be running arms.

archive.is/AGiQE

Plebbit

We have Holla Forumslack and Holla Forums shills here too.

Not comparable shill. gamergate started on Holla Forums and it ends on Holla Forums. You should know this.

Minimal two years of lurking faggot.

Kotaku is shilling this game, look for any known names
archive.fo/f4QTm
archive.fo/zTp6x

The game's profile and Rami follow each other on twatter

Basically just habit at this point I guess, made sense originally because that tag was originally thought of by anons that were pissed by being used. Its not particularly relevant now.

I sort of fucked up my laptop and the tech support guys are gonna see all the degenerate shit I have what do

Alright, now you're being obvious.
archive.is/WlIMA

I still say 4.

They do not care, they have seen all that shit before anyway.

Why not change it then? Not like it matters because nobody reads the OP anyway

What is on fire and crumbling? WHAT IS ON FIRE AND CRUMBLING? You fucking DUMBASS. Trump's own party is trying to fucking lameduck him, he's spending his first year playing Musical Cabinets and throwing both cuckservatives AND liberals bones with seemingly NO gain on his end… I REALLY struggle to see how you're making that silk purse from the sow's ear.
Or maybe I'm upset because you're a fucking faggot who thinks he's found a magic word that makes problems go away like he's in a motherfucking Harry Potter book. You fucktard. You have turned "shill" into a thought-terminating cliche designed to keep you from having to actually fucking think about anything someone says that you happen to not like. That's fucking SJW shit right there, faggot, that's PEAK fucking SJW. "Shill" is the new "sexist", apparently.

Go ahead, keep acting like a fucking retard. Don't be surprised when I call you a fucking retard, though.

fuck you better be right, i'm freaking out

Do you have real CP? Are you in Canada?

As long as you're not a pedo(or have loli depending on state/country) you should be fine.

You're a special type of cookie aren't you?

I guess it should be changed but I don't particularly care enough about it to push for it to happen though.

Why not buy a new one? I mean, if it's that bad, just get a new one and avoid that situation.

just lots of loli, a good bunch of it on the desktop, burger btw

blog.dilbert.com/post/163600884141/the-turn-to-effective-but-we-dont-like-it

I say leave it, just so we never forget how many people from so many different walks of life stood up and told journos to fuck off. Consider it a historical monument.

Because Mark says GG threads are allowed on Holla Forums.

You're a goner.

archive.fo/LFcYc

Delete this degeneracy!

Are you incapable of actually arguing against his points?

My thinking that in 2018 Trump is gonna shoot for a purge of the GOP to get cucks out and civnats in. Wherever an enemy is up for re-election he'll endorse a primary challenger that's further to the right. Democrats are Democrats, there's not much to be done there.
Literally everything, my dude. The Judenpresse has taken its mask off, liberals are openly backing communists who are marching in the streets, the GOP establishment has revealed itself to be utterly worthless, half the capital is tied up investigating a meme. This is peak clown world, and peaks have to come down sometime.

You will be fine user. Are we talking about 2D loli or some 3D too? I have some Natalia Korda porn on my PC and as much as I like, I have to reckon it does look fairly realistic and borderline disturbing.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

>nerv.8ch.net/
What is this thine eyes see?

Blog's not particularly accurate, I mean he's acting like the mass protests stopped and comparisons to Hitler ever stopped, they didn't.

Comments are a flame war as usual, I see.

2D, used to have some 3DCG but the faces creeped me out

The media was already coming apart at the fucking seams when King Nigger was in.
Do you mean the bandana-wearing nutcases that have been breaking shit and hurting people and GETTING AWAY WITH IT? Or do you mean the dumbass normalfags who will make excuses for the bandana-wearing nutcases because "Nazis are bad mmkay"? If anything, the left is letting the mask slip and they're realizing they never fucking needed it because all they have to do is call the other guys Nazis and their violent shit will get rubberstamped as A-OK.
You mean the fucking faggots who have done nothing but fuck with Trump from fucking inauguration, show no sign of stopping, and probably won't even get voted out next election because the bulk of the voterbase thinks shit's just fine and dandy?
You mean the places that were already in the start of a fucking deathspiral before Trump even took office and have been living on borrowed time for a while now? You mean shit like YouTube which HAS NO REAL COMPETITION? Fuck's sake.

He's not necessarily fine, some states have laws against lolicon.

Do you actually talk to normalfags?

I've burnt out on GG and am trying to get my life together. Was switching to a non-Jewgle email when I saw this:
>>>Holla Forums782040
>>>Holla Forums782057
>>>Holla Forums782101
>>>Holla Forums782468
Just posting this here because a few days ago some anons here were recommending protonmail as an alternative email service.

Same here, but I have a daugtheru fetish, so it works for me. Don't tell Vivi

What did LeoPirate mean by this?

Webm in a minute

As long as its not toddlercon, you'll be safe.

He's long gone user, leave him be.

What's there to argue, the user is denser than lead. "What's on fire and crumbling?" of all the shit that's happened so far, how could one even fathom that's nothing occurred?

this seems like good advice but can't exactly shill it as an alternative to gmail for normalfags as they're not going to use tor

Just take out the HDD/SDD before you hand it in.

Surreal memes by using Bible verses? dunno, he seems to be playing Nostradamus

It's the overboard you double nigger, it's in the announcement at the top of every page

Yes, I fucking talk to them constantly and get to hear their constant fucking inane rambling and uninformed opinions about shit like Charlottesville and the CSA and feminism and immigration. Even the ones who self-identify as conservative are constantly fucking virtue-signaling about how we need to come together and showing how little they actually fucking know about shit like the Bill of Rights. My GOD, user, do you actually think you live in a country of smart people? Most people PERIOD are goddamn STUPID and prone to rolling over whenever someone threatens them with the "-ist" hammer.

They say people get the government they deserve, and after talking to these people, I believe it.

DC establishment(which is what user was talking about Trump being the wrecking ball to) isn't crumbling at all. Not even sure how you could possibly be deluded enough to think it is. Only exception is McCain and that's just health issues.

The other day I managed to beat Stella Glow. I like the final boss's lullaby. It kept kicking my ass at the second phase until I reorganized the orbs of my whole party where Rusty's AoE can instakill minions. No grinding either.

I would like to get the 2nd ending but fuck playing the game a second time. Sakuya is the least annoying witch.

Woah good find, look at all those boards I didn't know existed. There's even one for anime, pretty cool.

Are kindegarten doujins toddlercon

WEW

Oh boy. I guess we are going to have a lot of shitposters in the future.

Do we know for a fact that he deleted a ton of videos and it wasn't Google? If it was him when coupled with this he's acting pretty bizarrely.

Yes

No, they're unlisted.

Ayy. Not me, though. I only stopped by to post that anniversary Vivian drawing. Fun to see the catgirls being still posted around though. Also vote if you want, but do it more for peace of mind, as in the end it's mostly useless, IMO.

get out

I just hate when people take the black pill. Things are not good. Things are really fucking shitty and if the right wants to claw its way out of the nightmare that is the modern world it'll be pretty fucking difficult. But if you give up before the show even really starts then you're fucking dead weight, you're worse than a normalfag because the smarter normalfags can possibly be recruited and the dumber ones are too fucking dumb to even matter.

I know, user. I know they all seem like fucking morons. But what you have to understand is that basic bitch cuckservative normalfags and basic bitch lolberg normalfags are under the impression that a national consensus exists. You and I both know that this is not the case but what you may not know is that impressing that one crucial fact upon them is often enough to get them to flip. Hammer that point home: These people don't want to talk, they don't want to compromise, they want to kill you and destroy your memory. Those new "we will replace you" signs are really good for that, by the way.

I think the most important development of the past week is that the left took off its mask. Now that the mask is gone it's your job to show the eternal normalfag what's behind it.

Does Holla Forums ever settle on anything? They'll rec something one week and the next you're an inbred retard for using it.

Yeah, he's acting weird.

Scott's a fairly intelligent guy, but this blogpost just comes across as post-hoc rationalization to keep the guillotine of reality from coming down on his optimism's neck and more "He's playing 4D chess guys" shit.

It's one thing to say you think shit's going to probably be ok and it's another to verbally flail at everyone who is really goddamn worried that no, shit's NOT going to be OK and I'm fucking tired of having my hopes lifted just so they could be brought down just that much harder on a rock called "HAHA FUCK YOU, YOU DON'T GET NICE THINGS".

You're fucked user. But, then again, I did have a, now closed, local computer store fix a computer of my several years ago, and I had my porn easily accessible on the desktop (Like an idiot), and they didn't seem to care when they handed the computer back. So, maybe not.

The Curse Of Identity Politics, By Rod Dreher
theamericanconservative.com/dreher/the-curse-of-identity-politics/
archive.is/wVyZ2

Very good article written by a conservative about tribalism, with white nationalism on one hand and identity politics of the left on the other. It does make one pessimistic about the current problem ever being solved though, but you hardly ever see civil, respectable articles like this which spell it out clearly and forcefully.

I honestly believe he has become a born again Christian.

Usually what they'll do if they do decide to act is call you in or simply wait for you to comeback with the cops ready for an arrest.

Thanks! Xmedia was taking forever on my end.

Stopped reading there.

Back to Holla Forums for you. You lost WW2, get over it.

wtf I hate Thomas Jefferson now.

Do i seriously have to explain this shit twice?

You're more than 10% of this thread. It might be time to slow down.

Fuck off nigger, there is nothing wrong with wanting a country for your own people

And private.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqDk-2bKWQ3so90RxA35mnSkYw7i5t-i6

Good bait.

archive.fo/pLZy6

It might be easier to sue media and entertainment companies now.

When this was posted in the previous threads was anything noteworthy found?

Is this nigga really going down the path I think he is?

He kind of skirts around the issue that identity politics is a zero-sum game. The reader comment is much more insightful. Would it be nice to deal purely in colorless abstract ideology and decide our national value set over polite conversation? Sure. Is the reality such that something like that is possible? Absolutely not.

If you're Christian and unwilling to engage in racial self-advocacy the correct answer is not to take sides, as he said. Don't condemn white advocates and don't condemn non-white advocates. As such there's no reason to start off with such desperate cucking.

I just thought of something in regards to words being changed or having too many definitions: Hot

you came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker

Although he does also end up cucking anyway.
For fuck's sake.

archive.is/ZR4Qa

twitter.com/worldlystone/status/899830793324855300

Is everyone dense and not getting this post or am I the idiot who is interpreting it wrong?
I thought the put being made here is corporations WANT you to not vote and instead waste your time in the streets because voting actually has some effect on things and impotently kicking trashcans over has an effect on absolutely nothing.

what the fuck

no, nobody gave a shit found anything so far

Come on, I just fucking talked about this. Core similarities, functional differences.
>>>Holla Forums10450580

IOW, "What is Brexit?"

Lol, whatever. Uncle Holla Forums is not #GG, and has never been. You can fuck off with this shit of not being a nazi makes me a sjw. Is Trump an sjw now?

Well that figures.

You thank Antifa and the MSM for that, they're defining everything they don't approach as hate speech and white nationalism, white supremacy, and Nazis. So yeah if you're not an SJW you'r a NAzi. Welcome to 1984.

* approach

We're being raided by leftypol shills. Don't worry too much about it.

Countersignaling Nazis without cause and casting moral blame on them for losing a war against all three superpowers combined doesn't necessarily make you a SJW, but it does make you a bitch.

Also, Nazis don't exist anymore. National Socialism was an early 20th century German fascist movement and just because modern fascists take varying degrees of inspiration from them doesn't make them the same thing.

? What kind of word filter is this?

*appro ve

THEY HAVE STARTED EATING THEIR OWN

Between this and Boston, you're gonna see the Left self-destruct.

Inb4 America cuts all ties with Japan for not declaring anime child pornography

Hasn't this happened before with no consequences (Outside of mocking the guy)?

Nothing?

It's a good article, he's objectively right about everything he writes. He even recognizes that for any kind of cease fire to take place, the Left has to entirely abandon identity politics themselves wherein the throttle poor whites with taxes for the sake of "muh poor non whites who are starving because they refuse to work a job."
Ironically he'll get called a nazi anyways for writing a very objective and unbaised article.
At this point, it's a matter of personal opinion as to whether or not Balkanization is good. For my part, I'm all for it, can't wait to break up like Yugoslavia, albeit the author opposes it for

The biggest line of keks here is: "We had better find some other way to bind Americans together, and to conceive of a common good, or what happened in Charlottesville is a picture of our nation’s future."
Hue. Good luck with that when you have a billion different ethnicities in your borders. As a capitalist (I assume capitalist because conservative) you should have an instinctive understanding that men will play to their bases desire and even the dumbest nigger knows who is black and who isn't. I dunno, just restrict nation by race, easiest path to take, but whatever.

I'd rather be torn to shreds by the twin wolves of extremism than be forced to pick a retarded political side.

That being said watching both the far-right and the far-left lose their over trump's realpolitik has been entertaining to say the least.

I'm still hoping that it comes out that he cheated on his wife with Anita, that would be an absolutely glorious shitshow.

I'm hoping it comes out that he cheated with felicia day

Okay…because I seem to remember everyone in the EU going nuts over the fact that the people (The British people) actually got it through. Granted, the government is trying to postpone it as long as they can, but Brexit was never suppose to happen, and now the country and continental leaders are in a bind.

archive.fo/v1gxy

Check this Paste article is from 2015
archive.fo/cctnO

Holy shit, you're sorely mistaken. It's only considered anti-Semitic because he used the "Jews control the media" shit. The way he uses it is - "this is good and we can utilize them for Japanese propaganda."
Look, the owner of the APA is, of course, a huge Japan shill.
This is how Japan Pride: A Proposal for Revival says in the very first page:

He basically advocates using Jewish shills to correct the record regarding Japanese history. So, no, the Jews don't fear the samurai. At least not that one in particular.

He might've bought into the Revelation 13 Sign scheduled to begin in 40 days.

That's extremely unwise, first because one of the two sides would literally welcome you as you are with open arms, and second because if the other side got to you first they likely would tear you to shreds.

Thankfully you probably have a couple more years before shit really pops off. Plenty of time to polarize.

Nigger are you new? They do this fucking CONSTANTLY. (And yet there seem to be an endless supply of dumbfucks that step up to replace the disgraced, ensuring the cycle of stupidity keeps on going.)

The Afghanistan speech seems to be black pilling people again.

I'm really not understanding your post here.
How can you simultaneously agree that white nationalists must be unilaterally condemned out of principal while supporting ethnostates? You realize that's all most white nationalists want, right?

I'll just leave this here then.

You can be pretty sure who Joss Wheedon banged.

Oh, pfft, I would never do that, I'm white. I win when that happens. I ignored that bit and focused on the portion of the article wherein he properly diagnosed the whole cause of the current racial tension.
It's just refreshing to see an author properly represent a situation more accurately than most do, albeit, yes, he had his moral preaching paragraphs.

No, fuck you.

I will remain a one man island. I will not abide by my rights and the values I believe in being trampled upon just because one side likes me more than the other. If America values are going to die then I'm going down with the bloody ship and taking every animal down with me no matter their skin color.

I am a fucking patriot to the goddamn end.

So…
#Feminismwasamistake

Define "american values."

Yes they went nuts but nothing actually did happen. They had a vote, they voted to leave, they still didn't leave and I think it'll successfully end up blocked. Which will simply prove yet again that voting doesn't really help.
Well how long would be a fair time frame before its fair to say that it won't then?

Reminder that nonwhites were barred from immigration for the vast majority of this nation's history.

There's more than 2 sides fam.
The political map is like autism, it's a big spectrum, with a bunch of shit that doesn't make sense due to the ideological differences of the left and right.

But you don't understand what I'm saying. That post, in itself, makes you the enemy of the left and a friend of the right. You don't wanna see race? Fine, nigger, don't be an ethnonationalist, do your patriot thing and we'll be fighting the same fucking people anyway. I call them globalist kikes, you call them commies and we can play fucking co-op. Then if you really really want we can try to kill each other after the common enemy is gone.

But they don't want you. You're welcome somewhere on one team in some capacity and totally unwelcome on the other. That's what I'm trying to get across.

Well, yeah, that's a given when the British government is run by people who get nowhere near a majority vote (Essentially making it the equivalent of a popularity contest in high school). Give people a simple "One or the other" choice, and shit gets done.

Found this while browsing nerv.8ch.net

God damn it. This line is especially baffling.
archive.fo/A1cpB

hey, I'm one of those!
how the fuck am I also right wing

That's basically what we have in the US has and shit does not get done.

When I was in Japan, I actually entered one of his hotels just to buy that book. It's supposedly inside every room of every APA hotel in Japan.
This nigger just wants to rewrite history.

Might be more accurate to say that the jews even fear the samurai that wants to befriend them, they don't like their influence being pointed out.

Hate to say it, but both Trump and Obama prove that wrong.

I have no idea what I am. Last time I took a political compass test I was a "radical centrist" Dead middle lower bottom.

It doesn't matter what the sides want, it matters what I want and I want neither side since they BOTH violate my most sacred beliefs. That being said the alliance against the commies is as necessary and as it is temporary.

Your point is?

What?

The bottom left one is an interesting idea for a doujin.

My point is that your objection to white nationalism isn't that it clashes with american values unless you want to ignore the majority of american history.
That test is pretty shitty honestly.

Which is why you can't build a nation off an abstraction; when you do, you get constant inner conflict and bucking for power. Founding fathers goofed when they didn't say "America is ONLY for the English," but instead opened it up to all Europeans, (see Italian and Irish Mafia, which was their form of vying for power rather than standard political channels)

I've seen many doujins that are like it.
It's my fetish.

Totally

Which is good and all, I don't disagree with you. I dislike free-market capitalists and Marxists both, but I gotta face the reality that one of those groups is less willing to tolerate my existence than the other. Ancaps do not actively want to exterminate my people and destroy its culture, commies do. Who am I going to throw my lot in with?

Teddy died too soon.

I…It didn't have anything to do with the Avengers backlash, not at all.

Yeah, sure, ok sensitive Joss. Yet another beta white knight faggot exposed for being full of shit and trying to con his way into pussy.

I wish that I too could be approached by a loli with a bottle of loli juice.

Both proceeded to do the opposite of what they said they'd do overseas and what people voted for. This hurts rather than helps your argument.

W-What if lolis ended up taking over the world?

sage for offtopic

I don't put any stock into them. I love political compass memes though.
I think it clashes with our values of equal treatment under the law. "all men are created equal" etc. I think we should limit immigration from certain (often non-white) nations if only because they don't integrate as well into the fabric of America and aren't as civilized, but once they are citizens they get the same rights as you and me.

Then you do that. I won't hold it against you, I get it. I might even tell others to do that. But my answer is still "fuck you" when both of them ask me to sign up. I just have absolutely zero interest in doing so even if it saves my life.

Don't get me wrong, I recognize the need for a mono-culture to bind everything together (I find the coastal cities disgustingly European), but I don't think we need a mono-racial society. The biggest thing is we need to break the ghettos. they are echo-chambers that perpetuate a horrible culture of ignorance and poverty.

You've triggered some fetish flashbacks. I've since moved on but the idea of being a loli in a loli-filled haven seemed appealing back then. Humanity must fight for its identity and not fall for tea parties and rainbows.

archive.is/YlNSk

short of them getting a benevolent AI on their side and the AI's human minders ignoring it at first thinking it'll be harmless because they're children that's not going to happen
though the above might make a decent book

Except user heard that wrong, Trump said we're sending in more troops to Afghanistan, just without the pretense of bringing them democracy.

That's just it though, that's not an american value. There were multiple caveats written in by the founding fathers that specifically showed they meant exclusively white men. Its demonstrably false that equal treatment of all races was a thing until very recently therefore it is not a value inherent to our nation. .

That sounds like a surprisingly good setup for a post-apocalyptic doujin.

meant for

Additionally, the change to immigration was only passed with the promise that the demographics of the nation would not be altered. That is now a proven lie.

death by snu snu from lolis

Aren't the /x/ tier anons saying Kek coming back in September or something as well?

The aliens who destroyed the world use artificial lolis and hallucinations to distract men whose semen is milked to create more aliens in order to invade other worlds while they use Earth's remaining resources as supplies for their ships.

This is a general stance among people I talk too. It's a fine stance, but I haven't yet perceived a way to divorce culture from race. Culture comes from somewhere, after all. It strikes me as treating the symptom more than the source of the issues.
Heh. Why break the ghettos? The ghettos form naturally, blacks aren't forced to make a ghetto by any laws or manner of force, they choose to produce a ghetto wherever they congregate. Take Detroit, Detroit was beautiful at one point, it's not like laws were passed that said "blacks are going to move here, time to destroy everything and make it generally terrible before they arrive."
Rather than take my word for it, here's a documentary on the matter.
If you don't watch the full thing, the long and short of it is the Chinese are not receiving the goods they were promised from the Congolese, go hunting for the reason why, and find the Congolese have been stealing said goods and not delivering in general. The china man, at one point, comments at how surprised he is at how generally lazy the Congolese are.
Point is, if they want to live this way, let them live this way, no skin off my back. The only skin off mine would be if they're screwing up my life, but I don't live near ghettos so that's not a problem for me.

So every single Rustle (aka. Floor Tiles fetish enabler) doujin ever.
The one with the immortal loli still gives me feels even just recalling it.

We're fucked. Oh well, bet get all of those games played and finished in a months time.

Their name is 'majorkerina' in Deviantart. Feel free to see how deep the rabbit hole goes. I almost turned gay myself.

archive.li/gZ8dD

What we already knew about the failing gaming media.

Except last time it was posted people a lot of people responded, I just don't remember what was posted or if it was worthwhile

fuck off

The problem with identity politics for me is that it devalues the individual. I can't speak for anyone else, but people who base their identity extensively of being a certain race, religion affiliation, political party or gender/sexuality lack the ability to stand out to me as individuals worthy of merit. If all you present yourself to the world is not by your accomplishments, actions or merit, but a certain identity, you're to me just a speck of some amorphous horde that offers little to the world beside that identity.

Regardless of what identity politics it is, I want it away from my vidya.

so, well, we need more mememagic now to troll apocalypse itself

have a happy one
exhentai.org/g/972354/8c8623bd93/

Not quite the end, as the the Revelation 12 (not 13, I goofed as I was thinking about the Mark of the Beast in ) passage continues on:
The upcoming years leading to 2020 will be interesting times.

The question is, will new media personalities fall into the same ideological clique bullshit that the games media fell into?

Right now in America it would be very hard because we've allowed this culture to fester and become even more rotten than most people understand.
You would have to break up the communities that enforce and perpetuate the culture and not allow them to reform for several generations. Then you could stamp it out. If you fail to do that then it will be as you say. It would require a lot more than just that, but that's the biggest obstacle in your way. I could write more, but I'm not really interested in writing "user's crazy political manifesto" this late at night.

Anything in the congo is fucked from the start. Even the other Africans think they are animals.

Basing political decisions around outliers instead of group averages is a fool's errand.

You would have to break up the communities that enforce and perpetuate the culture and not allow them to reform for several generations. Then you could stamp it out. If you fail to do that then it will be as you say. It would require a lot more than just that, but that's the biggest obstacle in your way. I could write more, but I'm not really interested in writing "user's crazy political manifesto" this late at night.
Democrats try to do this over and over again. They use HUD vouchers and things like section 8 housing to get blacks to move to white communities. What happens is rather predictable, you get more violent crime being brought to the area, whites moving out and then that all just snowballs. This will never work.

there's always Comic Book Legal Defense Fund

you can only blame yourself if you get fined or jailed for loli without contacting them, they even helped some people in Canada

They are kinda a bit of a bunch of assholes now

So magic space baby born on 23rd?

Disregarding that bit, just because they try to help doesn't mean they're always successful in getting not guilty pleas. Its far smarter to know your state laws and not take your harddrive in for repair if lolicon is illegal in your state. Even if they helped user get a plea bargain I'm sure he wouldn't want even a six month sentence just for fapping to 2D like Handley got.

Maybe a super nova due to a star dying?

At least 6 of the UAB girls do this to you. It's great.

FUCK YOU

Or it could mark the birth of the 2nd coming of jesus.

IQ accurately measures how well you'd do on academic tests and not much else, don't worry about it.

The personal/interpersonal aspect of people's lives should be dominated by their own, god-given sense of autonomy and individuality, for sure. I just think that, when it comes to dealing with concepts that are inherently collective, like that of a nation, one should think of it from a collectivist standpoint. There is a time and a place for collectivism, and tending to the well-being of your nation is that time.

When collectivism bleeds into personal/interpersonal life, personal freedoms die, of course. When individuality bleeds into collectivism, you get a nation full of people voting for GIBSMEDATS, character instead of policy, and other selfish, hedonistic bullshit.

One should separate 'Me, Mine, You, Them' from their way of thinking pertaining to 'Nation, City, Community, State, etc'. But that's just my faggot opinion and you are cordially invited to honey-fist my tight little ass about it

ITS COMING….

I'm rusty on my Christian mythos but isn't Jesus not supposed to come back until after the seven year tribulation period?

Also the 2020 Olympics in Japan.

Oh come on. I dont wanna wait 3 more years for a major happening.

Also if the asteroid is supposed to represent Wyrmwood, then we're all fucked.

So wait, does this mean feminists want to end stronk female characters now? Because I'm in favor of that…

blog post by Tyler Cowen about "Who should be Shamed".
marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2017/08/misgivings-tone-emphasis-headed.html
archive.is/ves0U

I'm posting this because – even though this isn't the main point – the first part of the article gives some interesting tactics for arguing against identity politics. I've emphasized these for you:

(idk, I couldn't find a clear explanation of Oapan-Sam Miguel disputes on google)

>Similary, I don’t see that many objections to intellectual “monuments” erected in favor of classical Athens, in spite of the significant role of slavery in that society. The pro-Athenian faction isn’t going to command any electoral votes the next cycle. Was Joan of Arc problematic?

>How many people object if a high percentage of the best jobs for Indian-Americans go to members of higher castes? Does anyone push for affirmative action within the Indian-American community? Not that I am aware of. Those status contests aren’t salient for most of us.

>I see many people who have behaved very badly — and here I mean legally convicted criminals — but where the prevailing “mood affiliation” among American liberal intellectuals is to favor their rehabilitation. For instance, if a company does not ask job applicants if they have criminal records, this is considered to be good, and maybe it is. For one thing, many of those criminals are the products of bad circumstances and we may have various (true) theories that help to excuse their behavior. So we don’t go to the nth degree to shame and disgrace those ex-criminals, even if they have been convicted of prior violent activities.
(i.e., this part is in stark contrast to the "hey everyone, make sure this creeper never can work professionally again!")

Useful examples/tactics aside, I felt Scott Alexander's much more detailed post "Against Signal-Boosting" was better though for thinking about the wider issue, so I'm going to repost that here:
slatestarcodex.com/2017/07/29/against-signal-boosting-as-doxxing/
archive.is/x0KJa

Good thing we have enough nukes to destroy a whole planet, then. Might decapitate that Satan bastard.

inb4 Trump reveals he's the reincarnation of Jesus after he gets reelected

Lol, how long until she was fired and sent to work with migrant outreach services?

REMOVE EVIL

Too many blackpills ITT
Compare where we are now to where we were two years ago

So nice of him to tell us who's allowed to advocate for their own interests and who is not.

Blackpills don't work on me. I transcended redpill, I'm now Mythril-pilled.

user, Forever Ever was one year ago.

If you haven't watched it yet, Milo talks to James Damore

Church music helps me, but I think I'm different from most in that respect.
I have been neglecting my religious obligations and duties

newspapers in my europoor country are saying that there has been a soft coup in the WH, that Pence is now in full control and that Trump is treated and ignored there like he's some random civilian

Post pictures of the article then

Hrmm, I don't think so.

What country?

Considering how few gays are getting zapped I find that hard to believe.

They haven't started electrocuting gays yet so I'm not sure how that could possibly be true.

archive.is/rgVPa

We need the memeteor. I feel like a website has clickbaited with this before

We just reached a difficulty spike. Gawker was just the 1st boss

This is why I don't care if freedom of the press is taken away, they're a walking parody by this point.

If there's been a soft coup(which I consider likely) its from deep state intel agencies, Pence is just a normal neocon politician. I suppose saying Pence is acting instead of deep state makes things sound nicer to normalfags though.

I have to disagree. If anything is a reason for why humans exist, it's to leave a legacy when we die.

Can't have it both way faggots.

So I heard people talking about Britain somehow isn't doing Brexit now, like the government just isn't going to do it? Is there any truth to that?

All sexuality is a vague spectrum where everything means nothing and nothing means anything, you bigot. If we destroy all meaning then everything will be equally meaningless, and equality is always good.

Wow this is like that one article a few months back with that "Biology teacher" touting genetic and sexual development defects as mythical, other genders

Give me ten minutes.

those two don't necessarily conflict, the idea being that you can't choose your sexuality and everyone is gay being the overlying message and propaganda.

and that shit's all fucked up and retarded.

I fucking hate this postmodern idea. The concept of a "personal truth" is fucking stupid too.

Well Johnny's personal truth is that he wants to stop thinking about sucking Billy's dick so since its his personal truth that he'd prefer to only want to fuck women I'm sure leftists would be alright with him going through conversion therapy, right?

Unfortunately it's the core belief of modern Leftists and 'Progressives', whether the useful idiots consciously realize it or not.

Here you go.

They conflict with reality as the vast majority of the population is heterosexual. So if you aren't "born that way" then you can definitely choose your sexuality.

It looks like a tabloid piece. I don't think Trump has been removed from power.
Is that Croatian? The headline next to "Borba za uticaj" says "Big problems in (with?) American leaders"

Serbia.
And they just quoting what she said for financial times, so it's not an original tabloid story.

Fuck, it's news to me.
t. Burger
bully me for mistaking Serbian and Croatian, sorry for the bombs in the 90s

Remember to encrypt your hard drives anons. It's not hard. Do not end up like

How credible is this newspaper btw? looks clickbaitish and tabloid.
Hated Trump and is a Neocon.
Had a falling out for Trump and went full NeverTrumper months ago. If you seen him in the last few days, he's been quite the status quo cuckold . archive.is/riOfy

The guy they got for Putin looks more like Karl Pilkington than anything.

'We asked 12 trannys, 4 gays, a baboon and a mail-box.'

It's one of the few non pozed papers here that is in process of illegally being shut down for not sucking off our supreme ruler, who has taken a liking to Erdogan style rule and is often larping like him.

What were their opinion of Trump and the attacks of the media against him in the past?

Oh fuck, that's rough.

Does anyone have the pic of Trump's voter popularity from the elections? Im starting to see a pattern here.

You know what you must do

Just reporting during the pres race, no personal spergouts like western eu papers did often.

Just yesterday he said in a completely non ironic way that once he ends his pres term he will personally pick the next guy "to rule".
Mind you, we are a country that is supposed to get close and eventually enter eu, not some private state like Kirgistan or Uzbekistan.

My condolences

Looks like whoever wrote that is quite concerned what is happening in the Trump administration, well good luck on that Erdogan-wannabe turkroach traitor.

Everything is a botnet. Checkmate.

Deus vault?

But commies are the same?

We know.
EU is our carrot on a stick that long ago went rotten, everybody knows it but the politicians that were 17 years ago installed as vassals by daddy Soros himself can't let go because it is literally the only thing their existence falls onto, without it they might as well kill themselves.

Always.

I was in Serbia as a tourist a few weeks ago and I saw some graffiti that was suuuuuper right wing, and I don't mean
stuff. I saw identarian and WN 1488 shit.

archive.fo/TB7Ww#selection-62605.0-62605.2

That is perfectly common here. When antifa tries to break some forums with those themed they always get their teeth kicked in, sometimes in front of the police who's just standing and watching.
It will sound bizarre, but even our commies are nationalist as fuck.

ohh no gamers

Time to capitalist rape more commie cats.

It would be political suicide for the Conservatives to do that. This stopping of Brexit has been gossip for years, only believe it when it happens because all these news outlets do for the most part is fluff for the traffic. Bookmark this Reuters page if you want to bypass the spin from the tabloids.

uk.reuters.com/subjects/eu-referendum

Oh boy, tumblrite is gonna make mean drawings of us.

No one tell the commies that some of the people that go to bat for them do things like name and shame a McDonalds employee and try to get her fired because she wouldn't refill a cup they brought in from outside.

but it was marxists who undermined their ethical standards to force as much of their ideology and their marxist friends into their publications

Once again they show they have no idea what they want.

They know what they want, and it's an excuse to complain.

Oh, and this faggot just came up a few months ago. archive.is/iYAxo
tweetsave.com/brainshockzeta/status/899859775655223297

twitter.com/BrainshockZeta
brainshockzeta.tumblr.com/

You can see the garbage that this commie believes. Because socialists governments are known to be corrupt free and ethical.

And Jesus, he's a shit-stirring goon with a Sanic Socialist fetish archive.is/GBxMN

Oh the irony. Sure comunism is the death of the mind, especially when using Twitter which is one of the biggest capitalist inventions they keep abusing.

Has to be some butthurt goon going for the "First World Problems" demoralization shill crap, man, that twitter account is small and is trying to bait people hard. Nor the irony of trying to fight against gamergate and "Alt-right" by using twitter and making shit strawman drawings about capitalism, socialism, and trannies. first world problems indeed.

Anyway, shall we steal more commie cats and rape them into capitalism?

Please proceed, there's plenty of material on that tumblr page.

I could've sworn I saved political compass futas.

LITERALLY WHO?

Libertarian futa is best futa.

There's no such thing as video games under socialism either unless they are bootlegs of games made under capitalism somewhere else.

Or God the state forbid, games from the capitalist pigs being distributed through the black market.

Tetris :^)

Ben, we've talked about this.

Easy to have ehtics in games journalism when there's only one game to report on ever

They better hope that game is Minecraft, otherwise, the violent coup will be led by autistic 12 year olds.

Bootleg nes in a sega mega drive case was my very first vidya experience.

Isn't it supposed to be Barron?

I'll take their word for it, and I suggest you all do the same.

Instead of directly attacking the Literally Who, I would suggest instead produce works putting their delusions into question. Sort of like this but with commies instead of muslims.
archive.is/PzkEC

I just rembered this article on what original marxist arcade games look like.
atlasobscura.com/articles/the-alternate-universe-of-soviet-arcade-games

Eh, archive for the hell of it archive.is/BliK1

I want to ahegao rape Princess Highground.

Then headpad her and tell her everything will be ok.

Dom Sacco - "WTF is… happening to games media?"

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6v3vtw/gaming_dom_sacco_wtf_is_happening_to_games_media/

He talks the whole TB/LKD/Femfreq drama, and gives a "neutralish" opinion of GG, and even responds to some criticism in the KiA thread, if anyone is interested (it's not bad).

archive.is/fkECD
archive.is/kVqK9
On Twitter SJWs try to correct him in denouncing all of GG as harassment instead of the middle road. They get butthurt when twitterfags won't let them push the narrative and cry about their mentions.

Should I expect rage?

Way to cherry pick. You cut off in the middle of a paragraph right where it says that they still dispayed some behavior indicating they recognized themselves in the mirror.

Five seconds, mostly on choosing my font. I like making garbage.

Apparently not

Every single time.

Muslim Ms. Marvel was such wasted potential. What a shame.

Ayyy lmao.

Muslim Ms. Marvel never had potential, don't lie to yourself.

It is sad how the term Superhero is coopted.

The same could be applied to Britain actually going through with Brexit.

DON'T GET DISTRACTED BY TRUMP BULLSHIT.

←———- FOCUS ON THIS GUY.

Please don't waste time on Trump warfare. There's an entire army of anons and Trump-supporters who will take care of that. FOCUS ON GAMERGATE.

Dig. Dig hard. Spread everything. Share quotes. Make screencaps. Make memes, infographics and image macros. Joss has been one of anti-GG greatest heroes, and has openly/repeatedly denounced us, and he is CRASHING AND BURNING.

Don't assume someone else will crash this plane. Trump's meme army and the Holla Forums network are busy. They won't do this job for us. Stop wasting time helping them and help gamergate by HAMMERING THIS FUCKHOLE.

People are already calling for him to step down from the Batgirl film. This project is his abby that he has lobbies hard for. START THE FUCKING FIRE. RIP IT FROM HIM.

Ask the questions:

Who was he planniong to cast as Batgirl? Has she been propositioned? Did she get guided to the Casting Couch? What does she think about it? Is she COMFORTABLE with Joss? What's her opinion about all the other young starlets?

We know his fetish for making strong female characters into victims. We know he gets of by subjecting them to horrible shit. just to get his rocks off on having them be "strong" by crawling through it and come out the other side. We know when he lobbied Hollywood to get Batgirl, his pitch was "A girl goes through terrible shit."

>ew.com/movies/2017/04/20/joss-whedon-batgirl-movie/

Please, please don't worry about what's happening with Trump or US politics right now. THIS GUY HAS BEEN SHITTING ON US, SPECIFICALLY, FOR YEARS, and his wicked, hypocritical, predatorial ways have been unmasked. DON'T WASTE THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME MOMENT.

Just imagine. Imagine if his precious, beloved Batgirl got taken away from him because the whole damn internet wasd emanding it. Tweetstorms demanding it. Media articles demanding it. BATGIRL IS HIS BABY. HE'S INVESTED HIS HEART AND SOUL INTO MAKING IT HAPPEN.

And it's on fire.

Please… I beg you. Please don't let this most glorious of triumphs slip away because you got distracted by non-gamergate bullshit. Hamer this. Hammer now. Make the world ask the question:

"Does Batgirl need a new director?"

The whole goddamn multi-million dollar film production is tainted from the start. If the film has any hope of avoiding all this and re-establishing itself as a women-friendly, empowering film… Joss must go before it starts. The producers investing multi-millions into this need to understand this, and only a massive internet-wide push can ensure it. Every day, every week, every hour, unending. Hammer it until he's gone. WE CAN DO THIS, but only if you make it happen. Morning, noon, night: make it the story. Batgirl is too important to be tainted by Joss Whedon, DISTRACTING audiences with scandals of casting couches and preying on young starlets, like the film's star.

FIRE. STARTED.

DON'T LET IT DIE.

I like this

But why? we can just lay back and enjoy watching them cannibalize themselves.

Never underestimate their ability to sweep shit under the rug if a person is considered valuable enough to them. There's already people defending him on ghazi and wherever doing the whole "separate the bad person from their good works", which is something they've never fucking done for anyone else before in their lives. If he makes another film and it's considered not enough of an offering, he's dead, but if he toes the line they'll gladly treat him as a figurehead anyway.

I mean, look at how far they go to defend Anita. Constantly idly talking shit about her because they know she's a hack, but they'll never go full bridge-burning over her because she's too valuable as a face. They know all the backers were had, including themselves, but they weren't paying for the series, they were paying for a flag to wave. I think much of how people will react is going to be based off his next public statement, which is likely going to dictated to him directly by the suits that control the marvel cinematic licenses.

Besides, can't have enough memes. Look at myerstwitter, that shit's hilarious.

Can npc's like those two ever be reprogrammed?

Ok, fair point.

Also, it would be always fun to make Joss sad for being a cunt.

Also, tell me that video is fake. And if it's not, tell me what kind of parent would do that.

Looks like the original was "kids meet convicted felons", which is still weird, and very typical for this borderline exploitive "kids react" formula of youtube clickbait.

Anyway, I tossed something together as a kind of work of concept. I need more pictures of him with casting couch memes.

That is still stupid to be honest.

To be fair, most of the west have some retarded sex laws and sentences that can ruin your life yet they do nothing against actual child rapists or pornographers.

Also, editing those quote websites is fun too. Just wish she had given us more to work with. Still, Greek god? That's just fucking weird.

His Infogalactic entry needs updating.
infogalactic.com/info/Joss_Whedon

Also, wouldn't it be so devastating if any actresses formerly involved with Joss would come forward to confirm his ex-wife's accusations. Good changes that it's Hilary Swank or Kristy Swanson that got the casting couch treatment.

I got tested for a MENSA candidacy back in 2000. Scored 138.

Really though, a lot of the IQ stuff is kinda bunk, IMO. They test a lot of abstract shit, like how quickly and accurately you can rotate 3D shapes in your head. And the tests can be cheated in a way, because they're based on time taken. If you blitz through each section fast and don't completely fuck them up, it lowers your score by a lot less than if you took your time solving each challenge perfectly. So there's merit to people who say IQ tests count for little.

Barcelona's chieff rabbi told all jews in Europe to move away because the gates are wide open for muslim inmigrants.

This is the peninsula's muslim invasion once again.

The semites are a blight to the world.

yes
giving Woody a rape face really ended well
great idea giving the rabbit a rape face also

Source at least?

A Black Pidgeon video.

Black Pidgeon is not the source, he simply made a video. If you're going to be lazy then at the very least link the video next time.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/barcelona-terror-attack-chief-rabbi-meir-bar-hen-jews-move-israel-europe-is-lost-a7903111.html
archive.is/tpVtR

Archive doesn't seem to like their site but the main thing is that at least it saved the text even if it fucked everything else

On an unrelated note, I finished Death Parade and I don't feel too well.

The only one that wasn't a dick was Decim. Also, it feels almost like if they were going to make a second season.

archive.is/sudog

Destiny 2 YouTuber Demonetized; YouTube Says Its Due To Gratuitous Violence

oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/destiny-2-youtuber-demonetized-youtube-says-its-due-to-gratuitous-violence/37698/

archive.is/jQEJv

OH MY

I agree with most of what you say except, especially with spreading shit on him, but:

Don't want to be a shill but do we really want that to happen? Yes, it would have Whedon's own ideology fuck him over. But it will also contribute to the narrative that him being a "terrible feminist" and having an affair, coupled with some outraged SJWs all from some ex-wifes dirty laundry is all it takes for a project like that to get ripped from someone. You might unintentionally empower SJWs this way even if it's to take down Whedon. Not sure if that's a good idea.

I agree 100% that Trump warfare and discussion is a waste of time, the rest of the entire world is already engaged in the greater Trump/political battle.

Good evening, faggots!

Anything is possible in 2d.

hello

wew
There were more shills than usual in this bread.
Anything to do? Anything to search or whatever?

Hello /monster/

This is tiresome. Why the news always scream "Islamophobia!" "Islamophobia!" and comparing people calling muslims shit with the actual terrorists who killed 14 people.

archive.fo/5Rd0b
When you want to virtue signal and protest Trump but your to fat to fit though your front door.

I couldn't sleep so I decided to go back and read the 'study'.

Awesome, more obesity and diabetes, blob will never feel lonely for the next generation to inherit type 1 beetus.

Related.

this is the first time a figure has made me feel uncomfortable

Reminds me that I'm nearly out of hotglue.

But no it's totally about equality.

Don't worry your body releases it constantly.

I liked He-man when i was a lad, even had action figures and stuff.

Just take a nap

Reminder to make fun of fatties so they counter by pushing pro-fatness even harder so SJWs all get fat and die early of obesity-related diseases

As the person replying said, this falls apart when looking at other languages, but there are tons of shit that SJWs say that falls apart if you consider other countries. For people who love to talk about multiculturalism, they are painfully ignorant of other cultures.

They only claim to champlain for others so they can use them as tools, hell they even use each other as tools they have no concept of camaraderie or friendship.

So Harmful Opinions' suspension from shitter is now a permaban.

For what? The second account can't be ban evasion since it was made before he was suspended.

twitter.com/HSuggests
The poor guy's twitter that he is directing everyone to. Clearly this is the targeted harassment that twitter banned him for

followed him 50 mins after the video was uploaded
mombot and YMS already following him

How did zero dawn do anyways and I cannot find the image showing how the original protag was not an ugly man

Americans are not the only ones still occupying afghanistan with hostility cough cnaada sends weapons for muslims to kill eachother for kike masters cough

Kek

Nah, hes the gatekeeper to hell.

How did Toxic Viewpoints become friends with Notch?

Being followed on social media doesn't mean being friends. But on Notch liking him, it should be obvious for some time now that he is a shitlord.

AHA
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/899995111442063360
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
archive.fo/jQEJv

Notch is proof that one never really stops being an imageboard user.

Wew lads

That other autism even this year was so much better than no fun allowed done quick.

Boat touching in progress…

Would you a submarine?

Looks like the Daily Stormer isn't the only site shutting down after Charlottesville
micetrap.net/
archive.is/vPLMw
"I am going out on my own terms while sales are increasing at a rapid pace, simply to pursue a happier, less stressful life that also spares my friends and the neighborhood I love."
This part stuck out for me the most.

And Yandev is proof of the exact opposite

Submaries are icky.

Kancolle is shit.
SHIT
Touhou is best.

Do we have list of crimes made by anti-GG people yet?

I'm guessing he's getting the heat of the Jewish Shoah as well.

Um, excuse me, but everyone has an X chromosome.

I hate goons.

twitter.com/aguyuno/status/899989121787199489

archive.fo/seOpm

Wew lad.

Everyone hates goons, even goons hate goons.

isn't that another goon?

Everyone hates goons, at least people who know what they are.
They are jew of internet.

Yep.

That normalfags cannot into imageboards without eventually burning out?

it's technically true that during fetal development we start along the path to female development before the Y chromosome kicks in and switches us to male development. That's why men have nipples.

Apocalypse talk… s-so much fun. I'd recommend not browsing through these threads regularly if you have anxiety like I do. It's too late for me.

From 2hoo 15; all I remember is: something-something-moonrabbids, Clownpiece best 2hoo, and hecate gives good head
From 16; all I remember is: seasons(?) and not any fucking thing else

I get more anxiety from mass media avalanches, like the Nazi hysteria and willfully ignoring ALL previous antifa violence. It made me insane for a day or two.

archive.is/GOi5Y

it just came out last week. go play it.
hotoke be damned. i want to jizz all over the jizo

2hu 15. Some goddess of hell made chaos in Lunar Capital and Lunarians went full on exterminatus in Gensokyo. To make new home for themselves
2hu 16. Some 2hu made global warming real in Gensokyo and entire weather went crazy. She made it to make new servants for herself and make old ones retire.

Understandable. Anything with death or religious talk just makes me extremely anxious. Political talk gets my blood boiling.

>(((Michael J. Socolow)))
Every time.

Not really.
Not when you are doing it from an ivory tower.
Haha no. You have more than picked up their slack. What you want is an easy target that you can hide behind like a coward.

But we're the misogynists here, fellas!

Reminder that gawker shared videos of literal rape and literal isis executions.

Seems reasonable.

So this is the current cash grab? Female super heroes? Batgirl fucking sucks, she is even less interesting than catwoman

Is there a dildo on those animu tiddies, or is this a case of dicknipples? Either way pic related.

twitter.com/catovitch/status/900008504018292737

He.
Isn't.
Stopping!

Long time since I saved that but I think it was just a high pressure jet of milk.

I'm not sure whether or not that's kinkier.

Good vid from Murdoch Murdoch.

Now he's unwittingly redpilling people now? amazing.

But why not let him work on it, then just make the movie fail?
Also, reminder that not that many people go to cinemas anymore.
archive.is/1B2Ns

Didn't Denton also claim in court that he would publish CP if it got his site hits or something to that effect?

So everybody on the planet who isn't a hipster is a nazi? Good to know.

Yes and they also tried to pull the holocaust card.

I like how the roastie couldn't resist not to give the guy's full name in the very first paragraph.

Despite the fact that they were demanded by the person in the video to remove it
That doxed gun owners in NY, refused to remove a sex tape of a regular teenage girl, outed a gay guy while he was in FUCKING SAUDI ARABIA and "jokingly" said that they would host cp if the child was over four.
Just stop.

I'm really only concerned with them slandering people and releasing private information. Aside from the rape video, I don't see why sharing the isis videos would be seen as bad.

No, a former editor in chief in the court said the following
archive.is/lYibP

These people are indeed the fucking impressionists of the video game industry.

That's not exactly how it happened, although the truth is horrid nonetheless.
First off, it was Daulerio, not Denton; Daulerio at the time was the editor in chief of gawker, and he'd asked the now editor in chief of Jezebel to edit the Hogan sextape specifically to show his dick (they admitted openly and proudly to it).
Hogan's lawyer asked Daulerio how he'd feel if somebody shared a sextape of him to millions of people; to which he replied : "well I don't see why anyone would wanna see that, but I wouldn't mind".
The lawyer, still professional, added to that : "are there any cases where you would think sharing a sextape would be reprehensible ?"
Daulerio thought for a moment, and replied : "if it were a minor".
"Under what age, exactly ?"
Daulerio, getting sick of these hours of interrogation and back-and-forth lawyers are so good at, responded, with sarcasm and annoyance, treating it like an actual brilliant zinger : "four years old".
The lawyer, happy with himself, went "so no sextape under four years old, very well".

That exchange was then shown during the trial.
This is pretty much what entirely demolished Denton and Gawker : when the jury saw that, they didn't give a shit about "sarcasm" or "joking". To them, gawker was an institution ready to share anything saucy or dirty or humiliating as long as it raked in the hits. Including child porn, someday.

archive.fo/s6SBt
So according to this idiot the left is "Awful" art and the right is "Great" art and if you disagree with him your a nazi, the left is fucking insane.

We should start memeing that shitty devaiantart is modern art and if people don't like it they must be nazis.

The thing is, the painting on the right has artistic merit. It isn't mindblowing, but for its time and work, it remains something interesting.
Claiming the gorgeous statues are somehow in any way related to nazism is beyond retardedness though. When's the dude getting shot already ?

Like what I said here , these numbskulls are the impressionists of the video game industry. Like what they did with art, they are now creeping inside and redefining what a video game must and should be.

Impressionists had a lot of great ideas, positive influence and artistic skill. The people nowadays who abuse the term "art" with "performance art" aren't in any way comparable to impressionists.

Sure, the 1st generation of impressionists did. But its successor, they're ALL shit.

The one on the right isn't bad though. It's not amazing, but it still has merit.

Bad modern art is shit like setting a banana on a toilet and wrapping it in a towel, or making a bunch of randomcolored blobs that are supposed to speak to the glory/futility of existence. Real high class art there.

archive.is/ZJ5hv

archive.fo/vqFVu

archive.is/so3F5

Can you imagine if people thought this way when they weren't already biased to take such a ridiculous conclusion seriously? Like if giving a test for ADD showed 50-200 for people with ADD and 10-80 for people without ADD, and they decided this meant everyone has ADD?

Yes, fellow comrade.

I wish I could strangle this artist.

archive.is/tvYsv

Diversity only makes things better.

Gee I wonder why.

Oh wow, nobody could have seen this coming several years away!

Any Krauts here can translate a tl;dr?

Adapting anime/manga to live-action is usually shit, especially with Hollywood involved.

Which statue should antifa destroy next?

That's never ever ended well.

Love how China only has select schools/cities used for these IQ tests, while every other nation has to use their national average.

Visited the Great Wall and I can say your average chinese is dumber than dog shit, we in the West just get to see more of the upper crust of their society escaping to the East, leaving us with the impression that all asians are "smart". Wonder what Canada thinks since they are just letting these fuckers in like how the US lets low IQ hispanics in?

was reading somewhere, that per % China isn't much better than South America for having intelligent people, but when you have a population of 1.4b out of the global 7.5b, you tend to have "lots" of smart people, just by sheer mass numbers. Remember 1 in 4 living people in the world are Chinese.

Crap forgot image

Ask CNN they're helping antifa by providing them a hit list.
archive.fo/xTazR

You mean FFXV, no?

Whoops.
There's also mod support but it's FUCKING 170 GB.

The goal of the Degenerate Art Exhibition was to humiliate artists..
Now, some criteria for art to be "degenerate" :

I don't care how hot Cidney is i'm not buying an unoptimised game.

Me neither unless it tops Skyrim in terms of porn mods

Jesus, this is outrageous.

I don't think that map is very accurate. First off all Turkey is surely lower than 90 considering how they ban evolution and shit like that in school. But more importantly, there are no mandatory IQ tests all around the world. We never did any IQ tests in school and whenever our teacher asked in school if we did some online tests nobody ever raise their hand.

Also, I have been to Finland and Sweden (10 years ago) and those guys are miles ahead of us. You can't compare them to us, those people actually have good teachers that love teaching.

ONE HUNDRED AND FUCKING SEVENTY GIGABOOS???
HORY FUCKING SHET

Make those ultra textures an optional download or something Jesus Christ.

And apparently it's still locked at 30fps.

What is with these lazy ass cancer companies and not compressing their shit?

I think you answered your own question.

Meanwhile, with all the content that Splatoon 2 have, it only occupies 3.2GB of the Switch's memory. Let that sink in for a moment.

How they did managed to do THAT?

Now that is getting ridiculous. I can imagine the GPU and memory requirements must be stupidly high too.

Way too many redundant copies of texture files that are used for specific quality settings?

Maybe (((Hollywood))) will learn from this and GiTS and come up with original ideas instead of ruining everything for everyone.
archive.is/L5nMS
Oh no.

Didn't someone got caught for trying to use explosives?

Calling it now, Nami will be black.

You think that's bad, the idiot who directed those shit Resident Evil movies somehow got the rights to make a monster hunter one and the script was leaked, doesn't even take place in Minegarde but instead for some reason America.
(((Hollywood))) needs to be nuked repeatedly.

Making a live action show about a man who stretches like rubber, that shit is going to look goofy as fuck.

I can't see how it would be easier or in any way advantageous to set it in modern burgerland than in a generic fantasy world.

It's over.
For real this time.
It's time to #CloseTheGate

Maybe he turned it into some social commentary about hunting the rainbow haired monsters

Heh, this is something Purpleeyes would totally do.

Let me guess, the MC is a US soldier.

inb4 blackface Nami edits.

It's the RE director? Hahaha, fuck. At least you monhun fags can rest easy that it won't be a hit.

If I had to guess I would say his trying to rip off Pacific Rim, this was also leaked.

WE
WUZ
PIRATZ
N
SHEEEIT

No, the story is basicly Season 2 of Legend of Korra (Monsters and humans exist in two different worlds, protagonist belongs to a "line of warriors" called Monser Hunters, the worlds start bleeding together). Also, this isn't new info. This has been known about for months ever since Anderson was interviewed after the release of RE: The Final Chapter.

1TB games when?
Am I going to need to double all my drive sizes?

That or they didn't even try to compress any file.

I bet it's going to be 50GB.

(((Hollywood))) needs to stopped.

I don't know why his doing this, sure monhun games don't exactly have a plot besides "Kill monster" but it has a surprisingly deep amount of lore and backstory to it, it's not like he had nothing to work with.

God, I'm deriving way too much pleasure from Joss' fall from grace. I hated that guy way before GG and Anita's fiasco.

Well I have often said here that conflating liberals with the left is a bad idea too, but no one listens.

Lifestylists are awful.

"Milo Damore" sounds like a pornstar name.

It's okay, it'll take a couple of weeks until Trump notices.

Shit's old. These "new studies that defy long-held beliefes about human sexuality" are old hat.
Worthless.

For fuck's sake. Is it that hard to make a caveman punk setting and adventures about hunters eating food meals with their cat underlings?

so I looked a bit into this and supposedly all the cut scenes are going to be 4k which is what is inflating the size

Interpol must have a folder called "male allies" by now.

Unironically agree.

Why would they do this? So all the cool looking armor sets and weapons go out the window? Since we have body armor and 50cal to take out these creatures?

Bear in mind that 70IQ is the minimum requirement to figuring out basic agriculture.
I don't know if it can be force-learned though.

So over 120+gbs dedicated to uncompressed mp4s? fucking hell square.

Because it's Hollywood, its creativity died long time ago.

But from another reasons and your solution is probably better than muh communism.

The consequences of the open borders letting in all the illegals is covered up. I only heard a hint of how bad it is over the radio, the MSM never made a peep about it of course.

well, capitalism works both ways in the fool me once system. Now the progressive games are selling like shit.

it can't be forced learned look at some of the nigger countries where they are actually using dynamite for fishing. And it's not talking about a bad uninhabitable place with bad dirt, it has good dirt and good seasons that is perfect for basic agriculture.

It's 20 minutes, what part of it do you want to know?

archive.is/vuz9m
twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/900024188068560903

I always knew asscancer was a faggot.

Knew I had a reason to be sad today. I don't even like One Piece. I just hate bad adaptations that clearly push an agenda.

Because successful American films take themselves "seriously" (Despite being ridiculous). To bring up an example, compare the first Iron Man film, or even the '08 The Incredible Hulk film, to other superhero movies like Fantastic Four, the X-Men series, or the Spider-Man trilogy.

Born to be a sex offender.

Oh wow, he's a pro-Scottish independence blogger, and the chief designer of fucking Cannon Fodder 2.

Incidentally, he lived in Bath, city where Future Publishing is located. I vaguely recall that name as a scummy publisher, but can't remember details. Perhaps more to the point, it's also where the PC Gamer UK offices were, from which hail a lot of familiar names, like John Walker, Jim Rossignol and Kieron Gillen, who among others, went on to start RPS. The site, in turn, connects them to Nathan Grayson, Cara Ellison, Leigh Alexander, Rab Florence and more.

Campbell wasn't in vidya anymore but he was deep within (perhaps literally so) the clique.

FOR HER

Majority has never been a part of any radical change.

Yeah, they kind of had to because of this little thing called McCollum's memo which was an 8 point plan how to provoke Japan into attacking the USA

White nationalism can't work outside of USA because whites are vastly different from each other, unless you go through mental gymnastics to declare whites non-white when you simply meant ethnic nationalism like Korea, Israel, or Japan

He went full faggotry.

You never go full faggotry.

Jesus TB, it's not enough to turn into a faggot, you have to keep fagging it up with regularity, don't you?

I don't know if they take themselves seriously, but they can't make new worlds even if their lives depend on it. Everything has to be in New York or Los Angeles, even if it doesn't make any sense.

They turned The Dark Tower into The Last Action Hero.

The ass cancer has clearly destroyed his mind.

Did the cancer go to his brain?

Maybe the tumor was actually The Thing.

That's like saying EA helped fund good vidya.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread title: New World Order Edition

archive.is/IDqLr
WEW LAD
My respect for Gab.ai skyrocketed.

Well truth be told, it did sometimes. Remember the good studios they cannibalized?

I'm kinda confused with this as-well, also if you got an itch to watch good just go to South Korean flick 7 out of 10 it's actually entertaining.

just a food for thought but cancer medication most of them at-least have serious side-effects and allot of them are known to be super dangerous. And allot of cancer patients loves to get high on serious opiate painkillers and if you see total horseshit he is real bad at vidya that has to with the painkillers are known to reduce eye hand ordination. Now he just realizing that he can't get his fix next to nothing and probably has to pay for those pills.

Wow. That's actually pretty depressing. Cancer meds seem like they're way worse in the long run than the actual cancer itself. Death is scary. Losing who you are is even worse.

TotalBitchfit deserves it
He deserves every last fucking thing

And, they made the gunslinger a nigger. Your point (Since the film failed anyway)?
And, Hong Kong, and Seoul, and Paris, and Istanbul (Stop singing), and Tokyo, and so on.

The only time they go out of their way to visit more "obscure" places is for TV shows or for film finales. When was the last time you saw any big budget film based in some out-of-the-way Norwegian, English, or Greek city?

While watching Merkel I noticed the following
>she gives immense praise to educational vidya, which is slightly concerning considering the fact that she was talking about the US and Canada not too long before that which would possibly be referring to Common Core
>talked about how the German government is making it a health issue with preventative activities there is no way this can be in the slightest good, shit is vague as fuck too
>says there will be cooperation with Iceland to create a digital government hub for citizens to use the previous one didn't sound like she have any intention of actually doing it but this one sounds like she is dead certain
The tl;dr only mentions the shit that I saw to be the most relevant. An actual tl;dr would be wordswordswords since she spends a shitload of time talking on and on but not actually saying anything of any meaning like the definition of the word "game" or how important it for children to play around during their development.

In many respects it's actually worse than the cancer itself. You kinda have to remember that most of the cancer medications will make you throw up(allot) because the cells are being destroyed. And then you have some mundane cancer medication that actually kills cells and nerve cells(kinda why some of them have allot of pain) but it's not worse than other pain.

I would not watch a movie where there was a Norwegian city or town mainly because it's too familiar and the hollywood jews and no one from a big city knows the town dynamic or weird quirks that are outside of the town.

I actually thought this was a comic to make moderates look retarded. First pane establishes what modern moderates are doing. Next panes you have situations where things aren't even and the guy is going
And in the end the world is destroyed because he didn't do anything and just ran around talking about how he's a super smart moderate who is better than both sides.

EA used to be good, their history is pretty sad they were original founded by a group of devs who got sick of their companies taking all the credit for their games they weren't even allowed to put their names in the credits so they wanted to make a company that was dev friendly, ironic how that turned out.

Nothing besides it's shit. And I'm glad it failed.

And I just mean that they can't even have in mind making a movie in a world that isn't generic fantasy or america.

Japan, with all its faults, they could manage making new worlds without needing any exposition besides some bases.

It's a hamfisted strawman of moderate politics. So obviously so that while it should be assumed the creator was sincere in their intent, the end result ends up working against them.

I thought that was Activision.

And, that's why everything is restricted to New York, L.A., and Miami. Also, Anderson is an Englishman, so his knowledge of the U.S. is (Probably) restricted to the big cities and the locations he goes to make his films.

Isn't the Monster Hunter series based in a Japanese fantasy setting than the usual European fantasy that everyone uses?

Fucking amazing. "You don't want to become part of our megacorporate machine? SHUT IT DOWN!"

Are you sure? I was pretty sure it was EA.

I believe it is based in some caveman fantasy, or at least prehistoric japan setting.

Google has to much power.

I definitely smell anti-trust suits on the horizon.

Attacking the betas as creeps and rapists could be a good strategy, feminists will be happy to throw them under the bus, and without the betas to work for them, they'll never get anything done.

Only when you're a fedoralord
It's not scary when you understand that "life is the highest value" is just a rhetoric, if someone says that, ask them this simple, but incredibly uncomfortable question
Answer usually will be

We don't lie. We don't need to lie as they reveal themselves as perverts.

It was Activision the EA thing was the ones that wanted to make a sport simulator only to be bought out when the company got too big

There is location hunting in film but not everyone want's to do these sort of things. Also my grip with the town dynamic and weird quirks has to do with Norway specifically only because I live near a small town and the quirks are really weird the further one goes from the town.

They are creeps though. Look at what happened with Joe Sweden. Preaches social justice all day long and meanwhile he's being a creep directing girls he's got a crush on to do whatever he wants and getting off to it.

You think these feminists are going to stand up for these people? They'll only stand up for these beta cuck creepers if they get something out of it. If they don't have anything to get out of it, they're not going to do shit. They are easily replaced.

Women call them creeps all the time though.

Oi isn't today someone's birthday or something.

Repost that shit next bread, or else people will miss it.

That's why we don't need to lie.

In fact, lying would just reinforce their narrative.

I'm not religious and cannot accept death right now without understanding what could come beyond. But that is an impossible thing. You can put your faith in something all you want but there's no real proof such claims are true. And in my experience, Christians are just as bad as other religions. Acting as complete holier than thou people that sooner condemn than forgive. That's going into another matter entirely though.

New bread?

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

Well I once read one sci-fi article that part of your memories dissipates into the universe. I like to believe that's true because that's pretty cool.

I'd rather not just fade away into nothing.

Eltonel's to good for us.

You know what to do.

There has to be atonement before forgiveness.
Also, you don't really have to be Christian, because literally every serious religion was founded to make understanding the inevitability of death easier.
not to mention you keep forgetting the point that human life (lives of humanity/your own life) is not the highest value in existence.

But I'm afraid if I don't follow any denomination of any religion then I'm somehow doomed to a terrible after life. If there even is an afterlife.
As far as this existence goes, human life is the highest. Considering it's finite and important, we should always value human life as a top priority. In whatever is beyond, yeah we don't matter anymore. Especially because we're dead then.

What human life?
Yours?
Mine?
All the 7 billion+ people currently on Earth?
What about pedophiles, murderers and rapists?
So it's morally justified to cannibalize people just so you can extend your existence for a few more days like dear Rockefeller did?

All human life. Even if a human has done something horrible, we should still respect their life. Even if they should be put to death. Using stem cells is not wrong if it's used to save lives.

AWW SHEEIT

exact opposite of the pubg response to alleged stream sniping. Didn't even need proof. Just randomly banned people that killed a streamer.

I know what this is traced from..