Tfw you replay a beloved game you found challenging but its much easier now and that sucks

Tfw you replay a beloved game you found challenging but its much easier now and that sucks

I still love it but it will never play the same as it did back pre 2010. Do you have a game like this that you considered a challenge but on revisit its piss easy?

Dark Souls(Lordran) is the sixth archstone.

With that being said though, the level that was made for the sixth archstone would be nice to play, but it's not gonna happen.

Why is all the text suddenly bold?

Shit happens from time to time, newfriend.

WE NEED TO GO BOLDER

I've never seen this happen before

I NEED THE LINK TO YOUR BLOG
GIB IT NAO

My favorite part about Demon's Souls was how once you started to get comfortable with the game, the whole game seemed to enable that. There was always just enough time to sprint over a trap and roll to safety, just enough room to squeak past an enemy in a hallway before they could swing. The first time I beat 2-1 it took me more than an hour, by the time I was invading 24/7 it was taking me like six minutes.

technically if you looked at all the datamined files and interviews Yharnham is the 6th stone. Right down to the wolfmen and ladies in victorian clothes.

What is it about Souls games that makes autistic manchildren write walls of text?

OR SOME SAY
(((Kosm)))

I don't even see why it's out of the question. Souls series is popular as fug, they can remaster the game and put together another Archstone worth of content fairly easily considering there's assets and concept work of the location already. It's guaranteed to be profitable. From what I know there is some fuckery with the publishing rights and so forth, but I'd assume all that can be ironed out with the promise of shekels.

That's actually pretty neat

From have two more games with Sony right? An easy way out would definitely be Demons Souls Remastered. Update the textures, make it run at 60FPS and throw in the Sixth Archstone (which you know will be low effort anyway).

they need some form of validation in their otherwise miserable lives

If I remember right, in the Alpha test for Blood Borne, Father Gascoigne says Umbasa when he dies.

I just played DeS for the first time a few months ago, played every other Souls game or "soulslike" that's out there, and while it was obviously underwhelming at some points, it was really fucking good. What I liked about it the most compared to follow-ups, was that the Nexus felt like home and the storylines for characters weren't nigh impossible to miss even on the first playthrough. The archdemons were mostly like a joke/small puzzle, but after what it took to get to them it was a minor stress relief as well.

A few bosses were, repeated, underwhelming or unmemorable such as Leechmonger and Dirty Colossus. Old Monk I heard being raved about for the experience, but I wonder why no one ever mentions that when you're summoned to be the boss or trying to get to the boss, the two or three red phantom soulsucker enemies you have to kill to get to the boss, which for most it seems takes a lot of time to dodge, go back get a hit in, run away, rinse and repeat.

When I was summoned, both times I had to wait 5-7 minutes for the player to arrive, just dicking around in the room doing nothing.

he did, he was a 'priest from a foreign land as the title doesnt exist in the healing church' but from what i read it was removed because they really wanted to sell it as the first big new ip for the ps4 instead of a sequel in a time when sequel fatigue was really setting in.

The only length from a lot of old games was trial and error and limited retries.

Good for you.

Gwyn also looks similar to him. And Ending of dark souls 3 looks like him(not the dlc).

Played Ninja Gaiden 1
Had to learn how to Izuna drop because of black ninja's blowing me up
Started 2. Too easy due to Izuna

Because

And its like a big whoop. I played shitloads of games on hardest difficulty. And strategy games sufer the most from it. After you beat 2 starting levels everything is easy because you know how to play. Or worse when hardest difficulty has more rewards than easy one. Same shit, defeat 2 starting levels and steamroll everything after.