7 Years Ago edition

7 Years Ago edition
πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

NEWS
Tsunako and Mizuno from Compile Heart were at Anime Expo 2017…
…and we successfully delivered OC and pudding to them personally!
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/882647035656126464

Neptunia VS Sega Hard Girls IS OUT ON PC NOW (STEAM)

Cyber Dimension Neptune has officially released in Japan!
And the English version is well into development, as it was previewed at Anime Expo
(BE SURE TO SPOILER 4GO CONTENT)

Re;Birth 2 & 3 are now available on GoG, joining Re;Birth 1, meaning the trilogy is now DRM-free!

The Nep franchise celebrated its 7th birthday recently! Here's to another 7

VII-R NEWS
Neptunia VII-R site is ACTIVE
compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/

Neptunia VII-R short video demo
youtu.be/-OSXubI6_VU

/nep/ Happenings and News
We've made a /nep/ discord! Ask for an invite in the thread.

300 banners per board now: if you wanna submit one, feel free to drop your OC.
>>>/nep/3335

CONTENT
Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
Re;Translation for Re;Birth 3 has been ported successfully over to the Vita >>>/nep/3563

Download: mega.nz/#F!YERwSbSA!K5DHhnr_wl8jqXwHnVFJFQ

Freshest quest: >>>/nep/3738
Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A

QUESTIONS
Start with Re;Birth 1 to test the waters, then play Re;Birth 2 and/or Re;Birth 3 (with the Re;Translations), and then V-II.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3Gq2dj
youtube.com/watch?v=b39-G82_MWc
youtube.com/watch?v=bHI2tTUyC6U
youtube.com/watch?v=DjZ0Xn6lhjg
youtube.com/watch?v=uMAkB_oeomc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlTJu5DO9lrbJw9alaPK10_bFUYc00kXU
youtu.be/OZuajQe0sTo?list=PL0MPdQxVvOkwiLszqv7wQ6vqXoXqtybaw
touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64723425
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/906269989249867776
pastebin.com/9v9Fh1zp
archive.is/DHX5a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for I don't actually have anything to first for

I claim this thread in the name of Green Heart

I want to celebrate the Neps' birthday with Nepgear and friends.

I had a dream that a Steven Universe game existed that used the Neptunia engine. They used it because it was so cheap and easy to make.
What a dream that was.

OH RIGHT GUYS IT'S A NEPTUNIA THREAD

A moment of silence for all the neps we will probably never see again…

This phantom pain won't let up. I miss them, they were fun back in the original HDN.

I want to hug Rei

A dose of my beloved waifu to this thread

Have you tried to get those two rei colored user?

It's sad that there's an entire generation of nep players who will never hear Gust's jew song.

Happy Birthday Neptunia!

hope we can get to 10

10 will be easy, I'm hoping for 70+.

V-II and Cyber dimension is out now, they can get by on those assets for a while.

I know the third one has a colored version. Personally I prefer the uncolored one, probably the coloring just isn't that great, but it was appreciated all the same.

Hnnnnng

At first I wanted Compa as my waifu, but she snores and I changed my mind.

The script of the first game is awesome, I have a shit ton of screenshots that I'll be posting as the thread goes.

Also, any plans for VII on GOG? I'm happy to have the complete Re;Birth there, I'm saving some cash to buy the whole series at once.

None that I've heard. I thought they would put more games on the platform after Re;Birth but they haven't mentioned adding any others.

I guess VII still too new for GOG. I'm patient, I don't mind waiting.

are the last two REALLY talking about taking a shit?

Yep. Nep ate some expired pudding.

So I just installed Re;Birth 1 after having it for a year now and I need to ask are you suppose to use IF as a mage or a melee character?

Ops, posted the same image twice. Here's the right one.

I used her as both until I got more than three characters, then I mostly used her for buffs.

Geez, no wonder Blanc was so disliked pre-V, it's amazing how far she went to being the favorite of many people

Feels like people would rather forget HDN1 Blanc exists.

Right-o then, I jumped into this fairly blind so thanks.

It could be the localization, but she is a bit of a bitch in the earlier games.

Current Blanc is more like a person you shouldn't piss off because she will probably break your spine, but you can reach her warm side with a lot of effort.
The Blanc from the first game (only called White Heart as far as I know) is straight anti-social. The first fells more like some typical anime stereotype, the second is more believable IMO, she knows she's a powerful goddess and don't want to take shit from no one, with even a bit of insecurity of her child-like appearance that may motivate her to act aggressively to be taken seriously.

5pb. is cute

I just randomly clicked this picture, are those translations real? what a terrible game if so.

Nisa is also cute.
A shame she isn't in the newer games.

Yes, they're real.
Why do you think it's terrible? Maybe you like one dimensional characters with only positive traits?
Good characters are defined by their flaws.

The hell you on about? They ain't bad.

Is the quest-user OP from /nep/ here?

The developers knew they were being lazy when they choose to represent NPCs as silhouettes.

No, the quest user is currently at home, siting in a chair, using a lot of technological inventions to send his message to interested parties all over the world.

Wherever they are they better continue that quest because I'm already emotionally invested

discord.gg/3Gq2dj

'meer

ITS VR TIME NEPPERS
youtube.com/watch?v=b39-G82_MWc
youtube.com/watch?v=bHI2tTUyC6U
youtube.com/watch?v=DjZ0Xn6lhjg
youtube.com/watch?v=uMAkB_oeomc

Oy vey goyim just gimme your info

Kita!!!!
ネプテγƒ₯γƒΌγƒŒVβ…‘R: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlTJu5DO9lrbJw9alaPK10_bFUYc00kXU

Thanks, these will be nice to listen to before I go to bed tonight.

sometimes i hear someones small chest being made fun of and i always expect to hear crashes and shouting afterwards. i wait but it never happens
well always have her awesome theme song to remember her by but she deserves more than this.

People shouldn't make fun of lean flat chested women, that's the embodiment of purity.

>>>/redchanit/

maybe people are hoping if they make fun of enough flat girls shell return like a pissed off phoenix

You can keep staring at the Nep's pantsu when it's during a VR cutscene?

yes you can

Hi Iffy, YOU ARE CUTE

Mods will be nice.

Hope there will be lots of cute dresses for Neptune to wear. Too bad VR is outside my budget range. It still needs work anyways.

I wonder whats next after VIIR. Looks like we've more or less reached peak nepping.

I have an idea, game with NEW STORY and NEW CONTENT

I suspect prequels. There's still material on 20th century gamindustri waiting to be made.

Would we also see her running a love hotel?

Probably not but I wouldn't be opposed to it.

So she saves Gamindustri from itself? We could certainly use a purge in ours right now.

Aye but I'm not sure of what the bigger evil would be that is worse than Arfoire. Has to be something that is affecting all the CPU nations and will make Arfoire go "Fine I'll save you brats just this once because nobody is taking away my evil spotlight"

I honestly don't understand why people like neptunia

Well my idea was that the CPUs go full retard with being Jews. DLC, DRM, Microtransactions, Virtue Signaling, various forms of propaganda; The whole nine yards of retard. Arfoire would be the Hero, painted as the villain, who goes around doing things to undermine the CPUs.

Neps are pretty cool.

So basically the nations would deteriorate themselves into a dystopian nightmare where they look like Lastation in Re;Birth 1 with the pollution & have the people that gave faith into them being subverted into a dogmatic cult? That just leaves the Oracles, Makers, & the Candidates.

Those trips compel me to pic related

I didn't think that far, when I first bullshat this idea but lets go with it. The Oracles and Candidates are obviously in on it. They push the makers to design software and game revolving around their Totalitarianistic grip and alter anything that happens to slip by while punishing any makers who refuse or try to otherwise escape their perfect little world. Arfoire would round up those against the now corrupt goddesses and using their skills so CFW hardware, modify games, and any traditional RPG bullshit I forgot, forges her path to reclaim Gamindustri. Anything else is up to your imagination

All this just needs is for Arfoire to be a farmer & I think there's your next Nepu game there!

My god what a waste of sweet Satanic quads!

Where do you think you are

The amount of GETs we've been getting demand this to happen. Satan you have done us all well. Or should I say, ARFOIRE!

/sp/ is right, arfy is a ho and the suggestion is edgy crap

linda is better protagonist material especially for a game like that no matter what direction you go with it.
the antagonists are making her look like a good guy in comparison so rallys the demoralized neps together to defeat the doppelgangers and empress tencEActivubizard whos holding arfy prisoner and also made her use her power to help create the doppelganger neps.
everyone has fun acting like a delinquent along the way. doing such heinous crimes as endorsing fan games, removing an usurper from a position of power in a review guild to bring back honest reviews, defeating a harsh and corrupt police force called the DRM(who are dragons) and posting user created content. blanc is kind of lethargic the whole game and the slowest to get on board with the plan but when she finally gets around to it gets an enormous spike in power while nep takes to it immediately since shes a sweetie pie and a memelord who still watches youtube poops.

see? its far more fun now and less edgy all because its someone cool is in the spotlight and not a stanky ho with an old woman face called arfoire.

Actually that does sound good! Especially with Linda not getting any spotlight outside of adaptations.

Sounds like a lot of work.

>Final boss is an almost unwinnable fight against all cpus and cpu candidates
Make up the true ending if you want
Pics unrelated

Alternatively,

the other ending has linda taking them all willingly or begrudgingly to be her pirate crew.
uni and the twins take to this well because vita and the 3ds are already good systems for piracy. nep is also on the ship before anyone else because shes already an ocean deity.
in the end she lets them go home because someones gotta make the games. they all ended up enjoying themselves because its really all about having fun however you can

Bitch I will fight you

That doesn't sound right.

Neptune's outfit feels a lot lewder than just a bikini would.

Just how much am I missing here?

Re;Birth 1 doesn't matter in the story at all.

Not much, the Candidates are basically unlockable extras, and R;B1 is non-canon to the main plot

That's good to hear. On to the sequel I go then.

Hold on, what? You mean I should just treat it as a character introduction type of thing?

Pretty much yeah, it's a good starting point and means you're not jumping in headfirst with R;B2

Thanks for the info, user. R;B2's opening made it seem as though it was set after the events of R;B1

To add to what others have stated, while Rebirth 2 is the beginning if the canon, RB3 was meant to be canon as well but due to some terrible writing decisions, they comoletely ignore it in VII, which is more of a sequel to RB2 than RB3 was. I would say try RB3 if you get it on sale but I warn you now that it's the modt devisive game in the series. So if you play RB3 and hate it, just skip to VII, which is considered the best game in the series both in terms of story and characters as well as gameplay.

thank you for the advice

Fucking secondaries

I played both OG HDN and Mk2 and V. This guy is clearly playing the rebirth games so if I said Mk2 and/or V, it might have confused him. At least RB2 and RB3 are pretty much remakes of their ps3 versions, albeit with a couple changes. OG HDN and RB1 are completely different games.

That being said, people who only play the Rebirth games do miss the bonus voices which was one of the best parts of Mk2 and was the only good thing in V.

Playlist of Mk2 and V's bonus voices (V-II not included since that one's actually on Steam and someone might not want to be spoiled):
youtu.be/OZuajQe0sTo?list=PL0MPdQxVvOkwiLszqv7wQ6vqXoXqtybaw

To bump from page 10, some Gust OC.

People need to see this. It could end wars.

Be careful with this user, it's power can be used for good and evil.

This is dangerous for the heart. It even turned somewhat romantic in the middle.

Shame it was ruined with the whole you going too far with the teasing so you were knocked out thing.

Could have offered to lay down with Gear and hold hands while cuddling instead.

She states that she thinks you two were moving too fast and she wasn't mentally prepared for that yet.

>tfw no Rei doujins where she gets dicked

I want to swim with Iffy
naked

Reminder to play V instead of VLR

nani

But I've already played Virtue's Last Reward
And … Zero Time Dilemma.

Not really nep related, but I figured you guys would want to know.

Nick Doerr was the editor on NISA's release of Ys VIII. So, uh, he's back in the localization business.

How are they even still in business? They must have been bleeding money for years and have practically zero good faith among consumers.

Most people don't actually care about the translations being accurate or about censorship.

Rate my nep.

NISA are the only "localizers" who've managed to brick systems and make their games unbeatable with weird bugs. I don't see how the fuck they still have a job.

bitch there is an easy battle on the coliseum where do you get millions of exp hows is thatg grind

Did you post neps from best to worst?

Proof?

Dedicated cult of weebs still giving them money even if their translations continue to be cancer. Even full well knowing that they bricked PS3s they also handwave people that express concern about censorship as being entitled

The only worst nep is K-shaand she jus tneeds a good dicking

The best part is that they re-released Witch and the Hundred Knight on the PS4, people bought it, and it still had bugs. It didn't have the fatal bricking bug, but it still had others. NISA are a fucking joke.

Blanc a cute.

the cutest

lewd uni

There you go, quest chapter two
>>>/nep/4263
(Of course the quest is open for everybody, new anons are welcome too)

Never played this series, where should I start?

re;birth1, 2, 3, megadimension VII

I started not too long ago and I think simply going in order is ideal, i'm currently in chp6 of re;birth3 and I really enjoy it

Start with either Rebirth 1 or 2.
1 is a slapstick comedy game without any serious plotline and isn't really canon to the actual storyline. If you want a comedy, start here and proceed, just know nothing in it matters. Characters' personalities are roughly similar in the sequels but interactions change completely.
For 2, this is where the actual canon begins. It is in a different dimension from the first game and the main character is different. While still a comedic game, the plot is more serious and this game actually has character development.

As for 3, it was meant to be a direct sequel to 2 but they changed the writing style so much that it became the most divisive game in the series. It took all the characters made them walking tropes, and only lets them repeat the same joke the entire game. There is no plotline and all character development from the second game was thrown out. Only get this game on sale and only if you really want to play it. You can completely skip this game for VII.

VII is the most recent canon game. It completely ignores RB3 and you can skip 3 without missing anything. It has the most refined gameplay and a good combination of humor and seriousness. Also character development is back. It is considered the best game in the series in general, though some swear by RB1 and RB3, but those people are also the ones who don't like serious plots. So it depends on what you are looking for in this series.

Yeah, maybe if you don't want your soul saved by PURE

What about rape is pure?

Fantastic

Get out

Sorry.

>Implying her getting cleansed at the end of V's true ending didn't help her tone it down across the entire multiverse

I want to impregnate Neptune.

Encoded this animation from pixiv to webm just for you.
touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64723425

Thanks user.

uni armpit

Have you purchased V2R yet, my fellow Neppers?

I'd rather 4GO come out soon so the thread isn't on life support.

Every time I come here the thread is more dead, what happened?

Well there hasn't been a major good release since VII for starters.

We can expect to see a bit more after 4GO releases in the west.

I try to post when I can, but I get busy. I'm still hoping Megadimension gets on GoG one day

Yes we have brother

I hope so, I remember this place way more active to be honest

That's ok user, I only come here once every few months when I have new stuff to share, this is the comfiest place to talk about neps anyway

Doesn't help that there's now a discord which sucks a good portion of the regulars' attention

I personally can't stand discord so I just lurk here.

Go on the Mumble.

I would be a lot more active in here if there was actually anything nep-related to talk about. I don't expect much from VIIR beyond a dump of the VR events with maybe some translations but once 4GO comes out I'm sure we'll start seeing a lot more activity in here.
Polite sage for not adding much to the discussion that hasn't been said yet.

Too bad, nothing good comes out of it in my experience

Can I get some more Reis today

Can I get some more Rei today, to possibly brighter up my day

No.

I heard Rei
I bring Rei

bgm.7z and vo_str.7z don't work. Mega doesn't allow them to be downloaded because according to them the size makes the process too unreliable. Why they allow these files to be uploaded in the first place is anyone's guess.

Don't use incognito. Or get a normal browser. Worksforme.

Not using incognito fixed it for whatever reason. I don't understand what's wrong with Mega.

Thanks user.

ho boy

Fuck, forgot to mention limited edition preorders starting september 12th.

I hope some of that time is being spent on making sure the online works seamlessly.

Got to love it when localizers put zero effort into their job. At least XSeed tried to retain the style of Senran's logo. This just looks lazy as fuck in comparison.

Abandon all hope ye who enter here.

Imagine it. Getting party together to hunt a giant nep.

Giantess is not a fetish of mine. The opposite however is.

Hunting a tiny nep would probably be equally as difficult.

Absolutely disgusting

Nice, we haven't had a new one of those for ages.

twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/906269989249867776

anybody has that vidya gaem awards entry of the guy playing hyper dimension nepnep and losing it once he hears the game is about console wars?

Time to bump I guess, I love my waifu

You're a good man, user.

So who has PS4 and plans on getting 4GO limited edition or the PH angel fig?

As long as I don't forget to pre order my LE, I'll be getting the PS4 version. Then I might get the steam version again when it gets released.

I'm not sure if I will. This seems like a game that you gain a lot more fun by playing with others (like EDF or MH). Since I don't really use my PS4 for multiplayer I might pass on this one for the PC version when it goes on sale.

goodnight sweet princess

This is the end. 4GO didn't come fast enough.
We had a good run. RIP nepthreads forever.

Nepgear is cute. When can we have a game with an OC protagonist that gets to go questing with Nepgear?

I'ts like you want a repeat of MK2

Mk2 was fantastic. As was the first third of VII. Well all of VII was fantastic. But the first third was mostly Nepgear being the MC.
Nepgear is a really good lead. She deserves a second game. At least to be recompensated for V. That was just cruel. Noire as well for that matter.

I would rather a game with MAGES as a main character

Every Nep deserves her own game tbh. And we deserve our own games with our Nepfus.

BIGGU NEPU

What a slut.

She must whore herself out

Fucking RIP

…Well that's fucking weird, I swear the last post of the thread was the one from 9/9 but other posts showed up again after I posted

God bless you, user.

4GO limited edition isn't as nice as the nip one.

Preorder now faggets.

You should know never to preorder even if it is with neps you shouldn't preorder

What would your waifu think, user?

I'm still asspained play-asia fucked up my crystal pre-order. Worst part were other sites had it for a few days while play asia couldn't give me an answer on my order status until it was sold out and they had cancelled my preorder.

What is your favorite track of music from the series?

drive away

HERE WE GO, GOOD TO GO, NEPUTUNU!

:^)
It's kind of hard to decide, music is one of the series' stronger suits. I particularily like R;B1s Boss, Overworld and Lastation themes

Either Kirihirake! Gracieβ˜†Star or Ryuusei no BifrΓΆst

I'd preorder on Steam if I could.

Uzume figs when
Blanc figs when
IFFY FIG when?
VERT FIG WHEN?

Uzume figs when
Blanc figs when
IFFY FIG when?
VERT FIG WHEN?
Seriously CH give us more figs

Histy fig when?

I seriously hope this is just a shitposter.

I mean seriously.

Where is the love for C-Sha??

Maybe it's because I'm still early in VII, but I actually don't like any of the Gold Third

I like C-Sha

Keep this in the Cold Steel thread famalam

Don't forget

Fresh Panda.

Do you want to buy VR yet, user?

pastebin.com/9v9Fh1zp

Linda/Underling

No thanks, not-Vert

I'll buy it the moment it is like .hack.

Name a more huggable nep

I can do better than that.

Chaos Uni

I always see these generals but to this day I have no idea whether this shit is anime, an actual game or a visual novel

It's a JRPG game with story elements in visual novel style

It's a game where you play as cute girls and pretend they're your friends

Is this the end to the nep threads? Can we go on like this? Can we last to 4GO? Will we choose to continue?

we can just make another one and then have people complain that it slides threads off the board

Its only one month if you were dumb enough to buy a P$4.
Don't be a fatalist

Neptunia games on the Vertbox when?

when vert gets a figure

When Vert gets a sister

a real figure

God damnit user you have to spoiler porn.

Spoiler what?
also Is the show post options and limits dropdown not working for anyone else?

You're not alone.
fucking basic baboon fix your shit

Clearly you are baiting me into posting more IF porn. It won't work.
I still have the dropdown options, unless something changed and I need to reload the tab

I want to lewd the loli IF.

pathetic

Neps are for tender love not rape.

Please tell that to all the doujin groups, I would enjoy more tender love than mindbreak

But yuri rape is more pure than anything else

Why must doujin groups be mainly comprised of incredibly shit taste?

Yuri love is superior to rape.

You can't rape the willing, I'm sure IF would be too starstruck to resist.

Would IF seduce vert into psuedo raping her

So why do you like your favorite Nep the way you do?

She cures loss and is cute and sweet.

she's very sweet

Neptune is pretty cute, all things considered.

which one

Every single one.

sounds good

There's just something about a cute girl who is very kind and loving but at the same time would skull fuck her enemies with a giant hammer that makes my heart go doki doki.
Also reading is fun and I would unironically enjoy reading Blanny's stories. or have her read them to me

>you will never get to marry Blanc and have tender loving sex for the purpose of procreation

Why are we here?
Just to suffer?

We live to suffer but anime brings back meaning to our lives with the hope that someday in our lifetime we can experience the beauty that is the 2nd dimension

NEPTUNE IS CUTE
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

To choose our wives for the next reincarnation cycle, Blanc is top cute

Some PS4 4GO news:
archive.is/DHX5a

Looks like fun hopefully we get more blanc

Well you will be getting some Chaos Neptune, that's for sure, just in a different game.

I just hope there isn't any suffering

I'd a chaos nep.

Nepgear isn't that lewd user she is pure

This is true, but that doesn't mean she isn't trying to bone you in all her drama CDs.

Delete this.

No.

Nepgear is pure, she's just frustrated and needs help from her onii-chan. Pure, i say!

would you help a nepgear calm down?

Depends on what you mean by calm down.

Help her lewdly calm down

Very tempting. But no. A true onii-chan must never lewd their little sisters.

But what if you're forced to do it user

I'd calm down her burning womb by filling her with my semen and impregnating her, if you know what I mean.

You weren't very subtle about it so I think I have the idea

Just hose her down, damn.

But user then you're gonna upset her

Hold the line and refuse.

If she gets mad then hose her down again.

But what if she attacks you user

The hose.

A hose can't fend off a sex hungry nep user

Use high pressure hoses.

But what if they both come at you at once then you're gonna get raped and no amount of hosing can unrape you

You have to sleep some time.

Wow, this thread's still going? Haven't been here for more than a year now. So 4GO hype?

A lot of us are really just waiting for 4GO on the PC/PS4 in the West so we can discuss about it

pixiv why

Pure shit

Blanc is the best tbh

True.

A cup of Darjeeling anyone? Vert is the best CPU when she isn't trying to steal little sisters

better yet, imagine what would happen if you gave her daughters?

Have you given your daily dose to your goddess yet?

Is there a particular time of day where a girl is at her most fertile?

When nepgear is trying to rape you in your sleep she is probably pretty fertile

If night time is the best time for it, then the only time either of us are gonna sleep is after we pass out from exhaustion, or when I can cradle her swollen belly.