Other urls found in this thread:

ultimatemaverickx.deviantart.com/art/Megaman-11-Robot-Masters-482060047
poal.me/17qbe5
ultimatemaverickx.deviantart.com/art/Megaman-11-and-Powered-Up-11-499232603
xavierdang.bandcamp.com/album/mega-man-11-soundtrack-project-2012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what

The series is dead, man. Let it go.

It's like they gathered up the industry, sold it to the devil, and now it's gone to hell and they wonder how

What the fuck is this gay shit?

At least Mega Man never became garbage.

You mean the upper chest or the piece of armour specifically? If you mean the armour, it's called a "gorget". If you don't mean that then I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

So is Capcom so desperate that they now want to make Megaman games? Outside of the Monster Hunter department, they've lost nearly all of their talent. They have a habit of rushing games now, and they've pissed on the Megaman fanbase for years. I'm fine just playing Touhou Megaman clones from Comiket. Hell, I have Rock Maiden 3 on the way. I uploaded the soundtrack a few days ago on the Share Thread if anyone cares. If possible, I'll upload the game when I get it.

There's no use putting it in drive if all the wheels are stuck.

You could just google it and find out instead of spewing nonsense

Truth be told I don't really want another mega man. Now another Mega Man X/Zero is a whole different story, I'm pretty much fine with all the rom hacks and clones there are.

Someone fucking give Megaman the Sonic Mania treatment already.

They already gave him the Mario Maker treatment, albeit unofficially.

WHERE'S THAT FUCKING GIANT METEOR ALREADY?!

But Capcom canned their Megaman level creator game years ago. It would have been shit though.

Mario Maker fucking sucks though.

but that ones gimped as fuck, to the point where you're better off ROM hacking

Yeah Universe looked really crappy I wonder if it would have played ok though. I don't know why they didn't just make an original powered up with a bigger focus on creation.

9 sorta started the whole pixel retro throwback craze.

9 and 10 piss me off to no end, 7 and 8 both moved the art forward. Then 9 and 10 moved it back again and gave everyone else the excuse to put out pixel shit instead of moving sprite art forward.

Mania doesn't ape off Sonic 1 though, it grabs the best elements from all the games and amps it all up to eleven with fluid graphics and animations.

Ideally Megaman Mania would look like Megaman 8 with more detailed spritework and better gameplay.

In powered up has the whole incest thingy with roll right?

Why the fuck is he wearing a gorget?

YOU TELL ME WHY

Why is he wearing a helmet? He's a robot, he could've had his head redesigned to be stronger

Yep. If that shit comes back I'll pirate this shit in a heartbeat no matter how bad it is

You have to admit wearing a helmet sounds easier

Easier and dumber.
A helmet is a much less efficient and effective way to protect an already artificial structure you could just design to be strong in the first place, by itself.

Not when you have to turn a lab assistant robot into a fighting bot real quick before Dr. Wily takes over the whole world

Who's the best Megaman fan-game maker?
I mean when the Sonic Mania guy's name popped up during the first trailer, the anniversary party thing they were holding went ape. You need that level of "respect".

Nigger you could have told us that was just a fan-thing:
ultimatemaverickx.deviantart.com/art/Megaman-11-Robot-Masters-482060047

Fuck you, OP

Fuck you, OP

I want to slide into Roll

I'm glad someone else noticed this–4 and onwards also introduced new elements to gameplay and the story with each installment, then con man ruined it by sucking casual cock and actually believing 2 is the best one.

Rockman Zero was a trendsetter for Nintendo Hard in the 2000s, but now dark souls faggots have poisoned the well even retroactively.

Powered Up and Maverick Hunter X didn't sell well.

One job and you blew it

They were also PSP exclusives. Beats me why companies don't just port everything they got to Steam nowadays.

It's never ever coming out.

What's this about hot sister fucking with the robot loli?

I fucking hate when I don't think of these things.

Megaman unlimited could be a perfect end to this serie if only Zero had ripped off Protoman, Bass and Wyllys

i think there is a mission were its implied that roll wants the mega dick.

Supplementary material in general implies Roll has an interest in Megs, and a few of the games lead up on that. There's Roll mistaking Oil Man's offer for a top-up as sexual and other such things.

Cataclysm theory is shit anyways, X series has always been demonstrably more advanced than Classic and a friggin' apocalypse happening at Zero's hands would have to have not gone very far.

Indeed, but will it arrive here in a timely manner?

The only thing that's going to slide is my cock inside Roll's tiny mouth

Anyone else want a new Mega Man series with a hand drawn 2D art style? AKA the Mighty No. 9 we never will get.

I'd adore that, I always saw Mega Man X as working well with a kind of "sketchy" 2D style roughly resembling all the X4-era concept and promotional art.

He's a fucking moefeminist.
What do you expect? common sense?
Back to /a/, scum.

This. It would be like Megaman 8 with its fluid animation, but controlled more tighter like the first 6 Megamans.

Megamania already exists. For the Atari 2600. It's a stepped-up Space Invaders clone.

FUCK THE ANIMATION AND GRAPHICS, WHERE'S THE COOL ASS SHIT FROM MM7 WITH BRANCHING PATHS AND MULTIPLE SECRETS, WHERE'S THE X1/X3/X6 DEAL WHERE FINISHING STAGES AFFECTS OTHER STAGES?

I never actually played Megaman 7. I didn't know about branching paths. Is it like Megaman 8 and Megaman and Bass or is it more than just a path to a secret room or something? How does Megaman 7 fare compare to 8?

7 is pretty good but it kind of suffers from the X ps1 games of having really big ass sprites.
7's secrets were pretty cool actually, whenever they stayed far away from needing to get rush to do his long ass animation. You had anything from just a path to a secret room, to two branching paths depending on how you beat a certain miniboss, each with their own secrets(including a really fun fight with Protoman that rewards you with his shield), to directly influencing the weather in a certain stage and changing it from darkness and thunder to comfy snow(I think it has something to do with a collectible, I don't remember), to activating generators in a junkyard that activate elevators and other mechanisms(including a magnet for something, although I don't recall what exactly), to something as simple as changing the music to embed related)

And then leave it at that when he beats Wily and gets a period of peace where he makes exactly zero improvements to Megaman
Face it, a lot of the design decisions are aesthetic and nothing more. There's no point in thinking about them

I should mention these things were usually the effects of some subweapon, so they had more use than just boss weaknesses and barring a certain buggy as shit weapon they're all fun stuff to use.
You also have a boss who kind of makes fun of you if you use his weapon on him, and eggs you on at the start of the boss fight if you wait a while without doing anything

We have plenty of fan made games for Megaman.
Megaman X is one I'd agree there aren't many games of, not even fan made. There are some interesting fan made projects, but not many that are good.

I don't think any are complete.
Remember Elf wars? That one that literally had one interesting thing about it and never ended up anywhere?
I really hope Corrupted is a good game.

I honestly prefer playing the demakes Rockman FC 7 and Rockman FC 8.

I love the graphics in 7 but the sprites are so big.

Though I'd get this out of the way
Vote for your favorite Megaman art style

poal.me/17qbe5

I just hope it doesn't run like shit since it's made on fucking Flash

I have complete faith in that it'll be a good game since I've been following the project for a while and the dev is ridiculously perfectionist, attentive to detail and extremely passionate.

I really don't know where all these good BR devs are coming from but I'm glad they are. Oniken, Odallus, Lecarde Chronicles, Momodora, hot damn.

Oh that's easy.
They wanted to change up his design a bit, to distinguish this one, but do so in a way that's not going to be a drastic Sonic Boom tier redesign.

So they added that, to break up the color blocking of his torso, and head.
Smash 4 did something similar, but less pronounced, by adding a visible collar.

Whether or not it was a smart decision is up for debate, but the reason itself is quite basic.

Will look into some of those.
Brasil's the biggest country in South America and the one with the most stable economy so that might have something to do with it.

The only problem I had with the more enhanced graphics are that usually Megaman doesn't feel as tight as the 8-bit Megaman games. I doubt graphics have to do with it as the Zero games were just as tight as a regular Megaman game.

Oh, and before any of you fuckers get conned.

ultimatemaverickx.deviantart.com/art/Megaman-11-and-Powered-Up-11-499232603

Fags deserve to be conned if they can't use a search engine.

Did you really think Capcom wants to, or even could make another MM game?

a little late to the party kid

They could. So many fan games around proves the formula to make a good MM game is pretty much already figured out. They're simpler games to make than MMX, and share many similarities with other shooting platformers
Wants to? Apparently they really don't. Their focus is elsewhere.

I meant couldn't as in they don't have the talent for it. The formula is simple and straight forward but it's making excellent games that's the issue. It's not just about running right and shooting, it's about making level design and enemies that challenges both your combat and platforming skills, sometimes simultaneously. It's making a boss that pushes the very simple moveset you have to the limit in the name of fun(otherwise you end up with the likes of Dark Dizzy where the boss slowly moves from one end of the screen to the other 95% of the already short fight). In X it also became about making sweet ass armors that get you fired up and reward you for taking the time to look for them.
I look at Capcom nowadays, with most of their talent(and any goodwill anyone had towards Capcom) gone and I doubt they could do anything beyond a servicable but ultimately forgettable thing.

WHEN'S ACT III YOU FUCK

bump

Funny, this album is actually pretty good.
xavierdang.bandcamp.com/album/mega-man-11-soundtrack-project-2012