After Berkeley: A Right Wing Call to Self-Defense

youtube.com/watch?v=JzB8sT1TVb4
How will you deal with the incoming American RWDS? Anti-Antifa is coming boyz, prepare yourselves!

Other urls found in this thread:

aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1RF556FTR15&name=Radical Firearms .223/5.56 M4 FTR-15 Rifle&groupid=5387
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb6WR2cNfkE
michiganradio.org/post/michigans-stand-your-ground-law-mirrors-florida-law-more-any-other-state
youtube.com/watch?v=yaS3vaNUYgs
youtube.com/watch?v=JzB8sT1TVb4
youtube.com/watch?v=L8cqTlR9w7Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So just fascists?
Either way muh Rite Wing Dick Squads won't happen, if so, there will always be more people that oppose

If america starts falling into a left-right civil war i swear to god im on a plane and smuggling myself in through canada. Workers of america, unite!

Samefriend but it does really sound like these people need a safe space

Don't be liberal mate let's just go to Mexico and I'll translate things for you

The right wing sucks at mobilizing in America they only ever show up to meme something stupid or to see some dude talk out of his ass for an hour.

anons got me questioning my priorities.

VX, obviously.

She is such a rat

Same

aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1RF556FTR15&name=Radical Firearms .223/5.56 M4 FTR-15 Rifle&groupid=5387

Get yours here, comrades. Cheap and quality rifles. Get sights, sling, mags and ammo.

Notice that it's all anarkiddy flags

also her voice is very mannish

At a place I can't watch, tldw?

Stand your ground laws only exist in Florida.

You shoot someone everywhere else, you go to jail.

The far-right are too much of pussies to do anything and hide behind personal security.

damn I didn't think america would actually fall apart so quickly. bravo bin laden

Waaahhhh!

save a rifle for me, comrades.

He really is an unsung hero, none of this would have happened without him

F

youtube.com/watch?v=Hb6WR2cNfkE

It's still pretty incredible seeing a country memed as the home of freedom turn into a dystopian protofascist state in my life

she's fucking unbearable, christ

Get a hunting licence

even if the left won it would go back to the status quo of obama

Before Trump:
After Trump:

lel

Every fucking time

doubt it, the first to go would be old american democracy. States will likely turn against each other so there goes the united states. A legit, armed revolution with good tactics in metropolitan areas f America would be the dream scenario tbh. Thought about it alot.

ill just nick one off the corpse of a marine in 2019

Its like if instead of having a left-right scale we have a sinceirty-hypocrecy scale

michiganradio.org/post/michigans-stand-your-ground-law-mirrors-florida-law-more-any-other-state

It's a republic. kys liberal

there's no going back to the 'status quo' now that trump is president

lol i dont give a shit about how the united states works,its a failed colony of the empire and must be re-integrated back under rule of the crown.

After a civil war the winners would be free to throw all disfunctional elements out of the new constitution so whatever the situation would be it certainly wouldn't be the obama status quo.

Could get hurt, or worse, property could get damaged.

Honestly I think open conflict is the best thing that could happen for the left, we need armed self defended communist micro nations on the neighbourhood and town level

just you try, you will earn your lessons the hard way

youtube.com/watch?v=yaS3vaNUYgs

I don't think she means a word of this.

didn't she get whacked in the head by a pole

or do they all just look alike

she did, but they also do

bottle blonde plastic surgery victims with a dead 1000 yard stare

Truly larping herself into an ironic parallel reality.

???

i just realized lauren southern's gonna pissed this girl's moving in on her turf

Some of these comments

This is good!

C I V I L W A R between LIBSHITS and THUGLICANS WHEN?

>youtube.com/watch?v=JzB8sT1TVb4

Lauren Southern Libertarian anti SJW anti feminist.

This happened today too. Civil war, here we come!

there is literally nothing wrong with schizos able to buy guns?

???

just be glad because now leftists can buy guns to.

Reminder that just because cops forcibly disperse a crowd doesn't mean the crowd was rioting

Commies need not apply :^) They get sedition'd.

Well on the bright side, leftypol can buy guns now.

Has anyone got stats as beneficial Trump has been for gun sales so far?

This lauren Bitch should be killed.

where have leftists kicked anyone's ass?
citation please.

Unless you think that shutting down a speech at berkeley, hitting a defenseless man unconscious and j20 protests falls under this category, in which case, don't bother.

Not an argument. She is an anti-feminist, she doesn't think woman are MMA heroes who should be decked by men who obsess over womans issues, and yes men should be able to protect woman.

I'd love to hatefuck her.

How good is an airgun against humans?

Can't wait tbh, I'm gonna throw a guess but the escalation will probably hit all time high during the 2020s. For now it's just gonna be brewing.

ain't giving views to that rat faced bitch.
give a tl;dr

I'm a woman and got hit. We can't fight back and neither can our men due to cultural marxist shariah law. This is why we need to tattle on the loony liberal lefties to the police.

She's saying don't be a victim, and she's right.

ok

The more I look it up, the more I start to think, Berkeley was a false flag.

We even have German newspaper talking about Milo.
A literally who, who did anything to increase his fame, now even the president mentions him and his books are selling like crazy.

Violence is what right-winger want from us, because it confirms their stereotypes they have about us and use them to ignite fear among neutrals.

There is nothing to gain and everything to lose.

kek thats exactly what i was gonna say. I can't buy guns in the UK cause of that shit

I disagree. People already know where they stand on racial issues regardless of whether smashies smash or not. Fear must be put in the heart of the alt-right.

Aids Bjorn is the man for that job
youtube.com/watch?v=L8cqTlR9w7Q

So it's like gaymur gay all over again but this time the triggered faggots whining about bullying are trumpcucks?

Already exists.
Literally the first I ever heard of antifa was from an anti-antifa blog. I think I was looking up some band and there was this post about antifa blocking one of their shows.

DGAF. Let 'em fight. Antifa needs practice and priorities, and antifa members getting shot in the street by people other than cops will actually boost recruitment.

How quickly they forget.

this, people don't become racist from one day to another.

LOL

Yes, keep thinking the left isn't a threat at all, that's very tough and cool of you and everyone thinks so, there's no reason to give it a second thought, you're such a badass compared to them, you never have to worry, we all know you're the greatest.

No large group of people over the age of 16 will ever support you, Anarkiddies.

Jesus, that was the most biting comment I've ever seen, you actually called anarchists "anarkiddies!" Did you think that one up yourself? Like, just off the top of your head that came to you? Fucking savage, that's insane.

Haha oh wow

Fogrot Fleg

Easy there cenk