urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Draged
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want summer to be over.

Overwatch replaced Meme Fortress 2

Good God in Heaven this is a shitty fucking post

that was sad

test

this is now a star wars thread

Is team fortress 2 truly dead? I mean surely the idea that you can just go on some random server and have fun isn't really gone, is it?

Truely this is the most bizarre timeline

But the game itself still is the same, right? Still has servers and all, right?

yes.

????

damn dude any source on that shithole getting sued?

i do to

It was in the group chat on steam.
dunno how to archive that or look back on it

Tell me more.

What's this? Vanilla TF2?

remember how half life 3 is going to come out any day now?

They're technically a business and Geel has been fixing key Metal prices to make money off of Low craft item # items with crafting bots, and because they have some sort of official capacity to get people trade restricted. They maybe have broken the law by using trade bans to keep people from making their own prices.

pre-mannconomy version that is currently being polished. Right now its mostly vanilla with some quality of life things like airblast or engie being able to move buildings. A little bit buggy now but they are making progress.

heh

so no sidegrades or anything(keep in mind I last played around early 2012 so I have no idea what kind of weapons and updates they introduced around then

welcome to 2011 kiddo

Why don't people just use the whitelist.txt to run a server that only allows stock weapons and the original release maps?

So I see the cancer that killed TF2 is here.

Minor balance changes to stock weapons, like the stock bat swinging faster in tf2 circa 2007

nope, but there is talk of adding them at some point but the base game has to be ironed out

I see. I'll look it up later.
I wonder what kind of weapons they added post MvM? Say what you will about sidegrades but I truly loved some of them, like the Sandman and the Direct Hit.

It'd be better and more balanced experience than modern "vanilla" TF2 though, right?

No clue.
Mostly because I don't play either because the rare occasion there is a traceable steam account, It's always 2011-2014 Mercenary badges or deleted join date badges

Just come play TF2vintage with us. Its pre-mannconomy tf2. All stock too.

Well look at the bright side
At least you aren't some faggot playing an outdated version of the game that you never actually played in the first place because you're afraid of the social consequences

I wouldn't know because I never bothered with TF2C or Vintage or anything like that, but do they not also require the base game to be installed?

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/out/
>>>/back/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

TF2C and Vintage are their own seperate games, as such they up much less space than current tf2.

Holla Forumsintage uses Source SDK 2013 Multiplayer which doesn't require base tf2.

Only community servers, valve killed off quick play and the associated servers to make room for a fucking CASUAL mode absolutely nobody wanted and is complete fucking trash anyways.

A pre-mannconomy would have everything up to the enginigger update, so gunslingers, the souther hospitality and everything below that.

Let me guess, Mann vs Machine?

MvM is generally liked, though it hasn't gotten an update in years, no i mean a real fucking casual mode, where matches only last about 2, maybe 3 rounds tops before switching to another map, and is all around a buggy mess.

What the fuck kind of mode is that

The "we want the overwatch audience" kind.

whoops, wrong pic

Actually it's the
"We listened to the competitive community despite almost 99% of the player base thinking it is cancer" mode

should the pyro update fail the game will die, should it succeed it might be draged on for more

b4nny the absolute twat was behind msot of this trying to fit the game into his niche 6 vs 6 faggotry, now all casual servers that are not swiftwater 2fort are completely empty

you mean dragged.

no draged

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Draged

but that's not the right usage of that

i know i spelled it wrong, it was just a joke you dip

There's nothing funny about that. This shit isn't funny

i think it is

Wait so Casual is 6v6 "quick play" mode?