Want to play game with friend

Finding friends so hard for me, but I'm legitimately upset after this. Was I somehow in the wrong, or should I just take a break and enjoy some single player games? Pic related it was the game.

You deserve the bullet, OP.

You were playing Moonbase Alpha to actually play the game?

I didn't know anything about it, saw it had good reviews and was free.

He sounds like a resented faggot, to be fair.
Why does he remember your incompetence of a year and a half a ago? why is he painting your entire performance based on two instances?
Your friend sounds like a faggot

At the same time, Moonbase Alpha is a meme game that underage children play. Both of you playing this shit makes me judge your taste in games because this is a game high school kids play while bored on break time.

Your friend is a faggot but you're both manchildren for playing this. I can't judge you maybe you were new to the game but he memeing on meme game makes him dumb, and you have shit company so i can state you're no better for associating with trash.

Find new friends. Friends that aren't resentful faggots and play with you because they like to play with you instead.

find friends that play with you*

I met people on Holla Forums and set up a private Minecraft server for /tg/. Everyone was polite and helpful, if mildly spergy. Maybe you just attract shitty people.

You're getting a taste of hell for having paid for this shit game.
Enjoy.

Sieg heil, heil hitler, give me pussy.

You've got shitty friends OP and you sound like a loser as if you owe them playing with them. Sage for blogpost

Drop him. If this is real, drop him like a bag of bricks.

Seems OP is a faggot, but his friend is a pretty cool guy :^)

Did someone say
HEIL HITLER?

CYKA BLYAT

Tell him to remove himself from existence and stop playing with that guy altogether, I had a friend turn exactly the same after he suddenly developed a thing for being a top notch cocksucking tryhard at everything, you're much better off without cancer-laden idiots, he probably follows ebic gombetitib streams on twitch too.

CANT READ BECAUSE U USED YELLOW TEXT OVER YELLOW BACKGROUND U FUCKING FAGGOT WHAT DOES IT SAY???

if holocaust didn't happen, why some people love hitler?

fucking flag

Sounds like a jackass, if like jackasses keep playing with him, otherwise, cut him off.

Are you me? Had the exact same thing happen to me. I don't understand why people decide to go full tryhard on everything when you're just trying to have fun playing a goddamn game.
Competitive Smash was a mistake, fucking faggot became even worse after he tried getting into comp smash.

Because he destroyed germany ofc

it sounds like your underage because only a fucking child would that shit in the chat

*spam that shit

I didn't do it, he did.
There's a reason I'm complaining.

Drop that cunt and play with anons from 8ch

seems the child here is you
and OP , drop that faggot , he's no friend of yours

I know a guy know who's great to play vidya with.
The only problem is that he always mutes the game and plays his own music.

Playing Battletoads with Death Grips playing over it is a strange experience.

Holla Forums - LiveJournal

This person clearly does not consider you a friend. Cut ties and find better people to spend time with.

>meet friend of a friend on steam

Sounds like a good goy that got triggered by a hitler joke

assuming your the same age as your friend

I don't make these sort of jokes unless it's REALLY fitting, I don't think I've said anything like this in months.

Friends don't treat each other that way, OP.

Kudos to your friend. He bullied you good, nerd

The jews won't shut up about it after 100 years, did you really think a goy would forget after mere months ?

This is how people are now. Fucking annoying cancerous meme spouting ALT RIGHT XD. I'm beginning to think they're worse than niggers and SJWs

Yeah, drop one child for a whole bunch of them OP

It's obvious to anyone with eyes your friend acted like/is a total dickhead
Beyond that, it sounds to me like you're too desperate to have friends.

Being alone is not worse than being so desperate for companionship that you surround yourself with assholes who don't care about you.

Some people aren't meant to have friends

Start spamming back you idiot.
Start talking about loli fucking or dog killing ect and make him shut up.
Shit posting is a skill, learn it's many uses.
Or remind him only faggots behave like obnoxious assholes/meme spouters.

This is your friend's shitty passive-aggressive way of saying "I don't like you". If you don't realize that he'll just do it more and more until you do. So dump him like the faggot he is and move on.

user, I don't know how to tell you this, but he was coming on to you. He was just saying it in a playful way to test the waters between you. When you didn't respond to it he got frustrated with you.

Op what's with the weak ass attitude lmao, I don't know how right you are but he's clearly on wrong, if you need to then go hit him on face, well yeah you can expect to get hit back, it sort of solves everything, I mean why does he cares for a game you played some ago, he is just a Barker who is only good at that, and spends too much time on the internet, wasting time on YouTube comments than than watching videoes, hence the low life attitude, you can hit his face with your who and he still will be "lol, u mad bro?" Thinking that it is gonna make him look cool, to cure his faggotry you need to play some hard ass game like the Darksoul or even Bloodborne, let him take them and realise his incompetency as a man, he will take it down in no time.

How about fucking DOOM AND QUAKE you nigger.

Personally I'd play castlevania NES over games made in the current decade.

You need to be over 18 to post here

STOP TALKING TO HIM AND PUNCH HIS FUCKING FACE IN HOLY SHIT

If it was any other game, I might've actually had some sympathy for you, but no one takes Moonbase Alpha seriously. Literally the only reason anyone plays it is to fuck around with the TTS.

I was talking about 90's Doom and Quake.

Faggots that rush through Terraria should be horse whipped. This is why we cant have a comfy server.

A .nes file of battletoads with death grips replacing all the music seems like the kind of thing death grips would do.

idiot

Someone has to get gassed I see.

Some great friends you got there.

Kill the cancer before it spreads.

Then what are you doing here user? Yeah, I just went their

I saw that user, and like I stated, for my taste I will play castlevania new over anything, the final stage on way to Dracula in particular has people focus their attention, regardless, good taste.

Nice blogpost faggot. It's your own fault for befriending a cancerous normalfag in the first place, OP.

Calm your tits user, he is asking for certification of the fact if he is wrong or right, now is not the moment, atleast let him get the confidence, we all can always simy crush it later for our fun.

What the fuck is this, daycare?
Your grammar is fucking atrocious and you're probably still sticking to your mother's teat, you double projecting faggot.

Your friend sounds like swell guy.

Find a way to fuck with them before you block them.

you sound like a libtard who cant handle someone having fun

Nigga, the only reason people play that edutainment game is to fuck around with the chat. You sound like a sperg.

What a filthy frank watching faggot. Tell him to kill himself

You're to mature for that fool, hang around someone with class.

Or OP is the faggot and is just telling the pieces that make him not look like a faggot because you know, who would ever lie on the internet.

I was literally listening to this song on repeat for the last 3 days only to find it randomly posted in a meme for the first time on to 8ch. I feel like kek is watching me.

You opened a new thread just to vent your butthurt, so I think you deserve it all. That guy did nothing wrong.

What a cunt.

>>>Holla Forums
Explain how leftists have either honour or loyalty.