Antifascism

That feel, when I was banned from all US leftist facebook groups.

And it wouldn't be suprise, if not reasons of that bans. I can't beleive that I was banned from US anarchist communist spaces for:
- being aganst mass private ownership of guns
- being against punching the Nazis, but instead caling for killing them
- saying that former Eastern Bloc countries weren't as bas as it's said today, and that anticommunism is based mainly on capitalist propaganda
- saying that in Russian - Ukrainian war, so called 'antifascists' are made of european extreme nationalists and national bolsheviks, they're criminals and Ukraine shouldn't be divided, Russia started the war, is agressor and Ukrainians are victims, so Putin is responsible for majority of deaths in this war

Why leftists are so intolerant, and sensitive to it that someone has a different opinion than they?

Other urls found in this thread:

stopnacjonalizmowi.wordpress.com/2014/04/17/dziwni-separatysci-z-doniecka/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anarchists are dumbfucks who believe they have this revolution thing all figured out despite their ideology as a whole being less complex than the first chapter of Kapital.

Kek that ban was entirely justified you libtard.

Why?

good

did Putin overthrow the president of Ukraine in a revolution????

Well maybe I'll just not try to finish this dense fucking doorstop then.

Also, the Ukraine thing happened because the US fucked up by removing the Ukrainian president. Vlad took advantage of it, but he didn't start the shitstorm.

haha oh wow

I really don't know how you thought Facebook would be the place where Anarchism would flourish.

you're fucking retarded.

Crimea is rightful Russian clay you fucking imperialist.

You must understand, that Ukraine isn't and it never was a democratic state. It's important to better understand their politics.

So in fact it isn't about "overthrowing Ukrainian president by evil CIA sponsored american pawns" but more about overthrowing one mafia by another.

And yet you came here to whine?
How are you going to kill Nazis en-masse without guns?

Being called imperialist for opposition to Russian agressive conquest. You made it - I never thought that lewfist could be such an mindless idiots.

you seem conflicted

That's the case. You simply couldn't imagine other reality than dichomy betwen massive private ownership of guns, and hippie pacifism. Completely brainwashed, I see. ;_;

Said Ukrainian president was heavily backed by eastern Ukraine who it turns out to be mostly ethnically russian voters. Wonder why things went south after that

get lost.

ISHYCDDT

DNC infil spotted

Still, it isn't reason for war. There's often situation that country isn't ruled by president you want. Americans also don't divide their country by rule of supporting Trump or not.

wait what, thats not just a meme? the nazbol army actually exists?

stopnacjonalizmowi.wordpress.com/2014/04/17/dziwni-separatysci-z-doniecka/

Title means "strange separatists from Donyetsk".