Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

hello, slashy vee?

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

Play a video game.

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

Some racing games use the analog triggers and there's some games that only support xbox controllers because of more anticompetitive microcock fuckery. I would suggest emulation, but every version of the xbox controller has a shit dpad. You should have gotten one of the four in the top right corner. I guess it's probably not that bad for PSX/N64 emulation.

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

play vidya

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

Throwing it in the trash and buying a Dual Shock 3 instead.

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

get an Xbox 360 controller recently

Suddenly not only is game support much higher now (it was shit with the DS4 even with the DirectInput wrapper) but all games now support RUMBLE
tfw you didn't realize how much rumble actually adds to the game experience until you got it on PC games again
tfw you didn't realize how amazing analog triggers are on any game that involves driving either until you finally got those as well

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

what should I be doing
Getting a controller with a d-pad that doesn't suck.

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

get another one for when it breaks lol
this is a misconception, people say they break really fast but they dont, they break like a human breaks where there are any number of cosmetic deficiencies or non-vital systems that are fucked but it still works where as other controllers break like a horse where you shoot after the leg is broke
this is the real next step

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

Which one?

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

Also carve it open and put it in a not retarded shell

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

Dark Souls games are meant to be played with controllers, play them if you haven`t already.
In any game where you don`t need to point and click at something, the controller will be better than the keyboard/mouse combo.

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

not playing dark souls with keyboard only
Pleb.

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

nav controller + mouse = godlike configuration

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

Do people actually do this and think it's better?

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

check my dubs

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

Now you'll also need one that supports DirectInput because for some reason the default driver for the the Xbox controller only supports Xinput.

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

This.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit