BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A FUCKING LEAF

Why are Canadians so bad at making videogames?

Canadians are bad at governing countries. What makes you think they can make a good game?

Well, no wonder. That game was actual trash.

Beautiful

Capcom really needs to burn to the ground. How have they not gone bankrupt by this point?

I just can't believe how bad the animations in his super look. The character lazily flailing around on the ground is almost cringe worthy.

What is wrong with Frank's face? Did he have a god damn stroke or something?

Great news

What a shit game. Hope the curse of DR4 and how bad this game is crashes it into the ground.

Have you not seen all the models they've shown?

Everyone in MvCI has fucking face aids

Government tax handouts means they don't have to try.

Wait, I thought it was only on Xbox One.

Oh well. I'm not buying it anyway lel

Just so you know, there was a move that let Frank quickly grab a zombie and take a picture with it in DR2 Off The Record.

I don't get it they had a pretty nice thing going with the art direction in MVC3 why not stick to that? Why go for the realisticish movie look when that straight up doesn't work with characters like Zero and Morrigan? And where the fuck are my boys Wolverine and Magneto half of the appeal of MvC was to see Ryu and Wolverine vs Bison and Magneto right? Are they really going to abandon that core set up because Disney doesn't have the movie rights to Xmen?

Dammit everything about this game is so wrong on multiple levels. They only added like what three new characters on the Capcom side, where the fuck is Felicia, Lin-Lin, Lilith, and Gene?

show, don't tell

The game only exists because Disney wants to advertise their upcoming Marvel movies. You can bet your ass they're petty enough to cut Wolvie in favor of nobodies like Black Panther.

Who is making this shit.
Make the Zombis collapse on them inmediatly, or even fight them with mild success before getting bombed.
What the fuck.

All the characters are from the Marvel Cinematic Universe so you wont see any xmen ever.

While you're not wrong, it's still an awesome fucking game and is 3 times better than any given GTA.
Thought that doesn't say much.

He's kind of right when he's reffering to the modern Marvel fan, the one who only watched Avengers shitty movie and never read a single comic.

i can't get mad about that article because, like the other user said, he's not wrong. he's marketing to his audience, and he knows that "marvel fans" only care about the MCU

You mean the normalfags? Come on, user, even they know who fucking wolverine is.

What a fucking faggot

Archive link?

XBOX WINS AGAIN

Were you trying to prove him wrong?
Canoocks never made a good product.

Why do X and Zero look like oversized action figures?

Why do people hate it when you try to help?

I still can't stand reading this fat fucks bullshit.

Did they model Dante off of Steve Buscemi?

Question; Is they a reason why a lot of people hate Dead Rising 2 as of late?.. I thought it was a decent follow up to DR1.

(checked)
I FUCKING HATE THESE PEOPLE!
WHY DO THEY SPAM TWITTER WITH THEIR AUTISM? WHY CAN'T THEY TYPE NORMALLY? WHY CAN'T THEY POST THINGS THAT MAKE SENSE? WHY DO THEY ALL ACT SO SMUG EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE FUCKING DUMBER THAN A NIGGER?

This is what a 140 character limit hugbox does to people

Lined up next to realistic human characters they are oversized action figures. Least they're not trying to use the MMZ design for Zero anymore like SNK did with SVC Chaos.