This is a pretty stupid question but I wonder if you lads could help me out here if you don't mind and are willing:

This is a pretty stupid question but I wonder if you lads could help me out here if you don't mind and are willing:

What should I get my grillfriend for Valentine's Day? Last year she asked me for assorted chocolate but I was extremely poor at the time so I legitimately couldn't. This year, I have the ability to spend a small amount of money to get her something. Now, I know Valentine's Day is a capitalist "holiday" is is generally pretty shit, but I would actually like to surprise her with something.

I thought about sending her (she's out of state for her job) a potato. What is better than a potato to show love? It's the gift that keeps giving because I want to plant it when it's time.

Any thoughts? I kind of want to get her the chocolate, but I'm not a fan of how the cocoa farmers don't even get to taste the fruits of their labour. What do?

Get her a dragon dildo.

Smh just get the damn chocolate. Who wants a fucking potato lmao.

Yeah honestly OP you should have just got the potato when you were broke. You're going to come across as some sort of nomadic, handclasping man of faith keen to sell his wares if you get her one now.

A chocolate dipped potato

Get her a chocolate-covered potato.

I would appreciate a book.

Are you his girlfriend, user?

No but it's probably better than a potato.

Is she a πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€MickπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€?

Get her Story of the Eye.

both of these in a single box with a note that reads "I can't exploit your means of production all the time, good worker"

yes comrade, potatoes for everyone

but is it better than a chocolte covered potato?

Probably not.

How about a book about chocolate covered potatoes?

I got her the Saga of Harald Hardrade for Christmas since her ancestors are Norwegian and she read some historical fiction about him a few years ago.

Why do you have a gf in the first place? Spooked much?

Are you dumb? Unless your girlfriend's Latvian, just get her the damn chocolate.

Top-tier shitpost, fam. 10/10 I chuckled

Chocolate is bougie as fuck. Potato is the food of the proletariat. Get your girlfriend a large potato and prepare to get ur dick wet boi

You can't live outside of capitalism unless you escape to the woods. Get something you normally wouldn't but don't feel pressure for "the big holiday".

Fucking thank you! I've been thinking of that webm recently. My live is that webm. I can only imagine that he was fucking with the film crew though.

>>>/yourpersonalblog/

A potato-shaped dragon dildo that shoots liquid chocolate.