Can some user help me? I'm trying to convert a nes rom to .gba so I can run it on my flash cart but it's not working

can some user help me? I'm trying to convert a nes rom to .gba so I can run it on my flash cart but it's not working

C:\Users\c\exit_patched_5-23-08>all_compile.py -p pocketnes.gba "Metal Storm (U).nes"

Rom title missing.

but it's definitely in the folder what am I doing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

dwedit.org/gba/pocketnes.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

read the readme file.

I didn't even know you could convert ROMS that way instead of just emulating.

of course user, porting games is just a simple matter of changing the file extension. stay tuned for my homemade port of Red Dead Redemption to PC, just a simple matter of ripping the iso from the 360 disc and changing .iso to .zip, done and done.

Still, I know there are NES Classics on GBA and I would suppose there is a way to replicate the process, otherwise I don't know what OP was smoking.

user, you can't "convert" a rom.

you can convert videos, pictures and sound easily because they're just data.

rom files are programs, you can't "convert" programs. you can't easily restructure hundreds of instructions made for some proprietary system decades ago.

Delete system 32, that should fix it.

He's a retard trying to run a python batch script to convert a NES rom for a GBA emulator instead of a windows bat. file.

Install gentoo.

Nobody cares, fuck off retard

It's probably like what they do with the VC emulators, injecting a different ROM into them.

dubs

Isn't there documentation somewhere?
Sounds like it means the name that appears in pocketnes' list of roms. But maybe this graphical version is more your speed: dwedit.org/gba/pocketnes.php (run pnesmmw.exe)
kek

That's just an emulator made by nintendo. You can even extract the nes rom from them.

He's using an NES emulator for the GBA that requires you to stuff the nes roms into one gba rom.

Kek. You have to use a NES emulator for GBA. Try pocketnes.

dwedit.org/gba/pocketnes.php

Download pocketgba from this ancient link and unzip the contents into a folder. Put all of the nes roms you want to convert into the same folder. Open pnesmmw and click Make Rom. Everything should be compiled into pocketnes.gba.

Why are you using a slot 2 card from 2004? I get looked at like a nostalgiafag for still using a psp in the current year.

OK, that makes sense.

At least a GBA beats touch controls any day

t. linuxbabby reeking of BO

t. windowskiddie reeking of curry… and BO