Joint Ops Weekend thread - "You never win, if you never RAD" edition

ARE YOU READY OPERATORS?
FAQ

Joint Operations is a multiplayer tactical shooter made by NovaLogic that can handle up to 64 players. Why should I play? 30+ different maps up to 64 square km 35+ different vehicles 44 different weapons God knows how many maps 110% TACTICOOL.

After installing and updating both Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising and it's expansion pack Joint Operations: Escalation,
you need to download GameRanger and Holla Forumsmod 1.1. Look through GameRanger to find a Joint Operations: Escalation room.
Download links are provided at the bottom.

It'll be obvious when you download GameRanger. Just make sure to host Joint Operations: Escalation because it has more goodies than the base games.

Just read the readme files.

While they are already included in all the downloads, I've also uploaded them to ghostbin.
If you run into any issues check tweakguides.com/JointOps_7.html first.

DOWNLOADS

GameRanger: gameranger.com/

mega.nz/#F!VBBGBb6T!b48EBFH8n9QOMXQOB9yfWg, V-Mod-Files-V2.7z [Holla Forumsmod 1.1] contained inside; password : file-name ,includes added the original file so it is easier to replace if needed]

sha256 :1de6e84d1bc87e946eb14e1698a9c0bb47abd94cb1ceff922a557df327040aa4

Holla Forumsmod 1.1 (INSTRUCTIONS for original download merged with details for V-Mod-Files-V2.7z): ghostbin.com/paste/5nd26

Suggestion for hosts, change [mp_allowsniperscopezoom] = 0 to 1, located in game.cfg inside the root folder for Joint Ops.
As Novalogic disabled sniperzoom in multiplayer for supposedly balancing reasons.

Pass: infv

Thanks to the user who created the original OP.

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.org/r/ck47j5am
anonfile.com/ce5flbcfb2/2017_08_19_14_34_39-ses.rar
novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48134
youtube.com/watch?v=G51TA2L93pk&list=PLekLNd-Buy4Cx-fxaiU0-Sm5tTnJU4mQT
dfbarracks.com/downloads/index.php?action=df&fid=272
russianoptics.net/pk-as.html
books.google.com/books?id=8RxJxY7wQn0C&lpg=PA271&ots=ci5F7McwnK&dq=&pg=PP7#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump and a webm

Sad bump

Good ending achieved

Help me Holla Forums, I can't remember whether it's been one year or two since we first played this. My sense of time has become completley fucked. I know it was around summer but I'm not sure what year.
Remember the helicopter stacking? How long ago was that?

I would play with you guys right now but my current toaster can't handle it

At least late 2015, seems like the last time I backed up Joint Ops to mega.

it's dead friend

i might join in later or tomorrow

This is not a wurm thread fam

Also webm bump

Finally, a chance to use my official Joint Operations keyboard overlay!

Does anyone have the webm where half the server falls out of the back of a chinook at the end of a mission? It was from back in March if I recall.
I still have the 600mb raw and don't want to remake it

got you covered brah

madman

It'll have to do.
What are the boys of meme team 6 up to tonight?

Thanks. Hopefully something that interesting happens again.

Fuck this looks comfy as fuck. Will download tonight and install it tomorrow.

WE'RE
RESCUING SANTA
IF THAT ISN'T RADICAL I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS

sorry

what server are you guys doing?

Don't worry. Technically, it's not a scheduled Gamenight (i think)

hope anyone gets it this time
Last time, i was all alone with Santa no pics though

No it's not a scheduled game night

Should be the only one if not it's the one that has a password

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

my fucking sides

blame the previous spic host

now its fixed

Previous host had shit internet since he's from Argentina and I didn't realize when I took over. Sorry mane.

Stop. It was already embarrassing enough.

What is this? A shittier BF2?

Rad and memes

Downloading.

Was fun as fuck. Hopefully tomorrow gets better.

is the rad server still going tonight, or should i just jerk off?

It's been played repeatedly since 2015 but there was a bunch of faggots doing it in May I think and that's where the helicopter stuff happened.

Not sure.
I hear that the /radcorp/ fags have worked out a way to use dedicated servers for jops in future, more news if I hear anything.

We're going to have to act, if we want to live in a radical world!

Just tried downloading from mega, pretty much refuses to download.

downloading it for the first time, cya there faggots

Server doesn't seem to be up on GameRanger, at least I'm set up for when it is, though.

I can wait

We were still looking into that. If push comes to shove we can always try and email Novalogic/THQNordic about it.

Whats the password to the v-mod files v2? I cant seem to find it for some reason.

Well managed to get the mod installed had to use another computer to download it Is there a hostfag for tonight?

Yo dude can you tell me the password for the v-mod zip please? I would really apprecaite it!

oh shit time 2 play lads how many people on serb?

Nevermind, got it.

nobody

I'm autistic and never downloaded from that site. That's the main file right? And after that, I download the Holla Forumsmods and Gameranger? pwease hlep

The mod is in that folder. Also figured out why mega refused to download, fucking adblocker stopping their kike "Download our spyware goyim!" prevented the downloads. I'll upload to volafile in case anyone is having this issue

When is somebody going to start the serber? I want to go full /k/ommando on you faggots!

Im surprised you guys still use that piece of shit I made. With all the mods and stuff, I expected a new one would have been made by now. Has it really been two fucking years? Geeze.

Great job info-user! It was really helpful!

Fine, I'll host again.

why is there what seems to be malware in the JO-Gold folder?

As you wish, but i think it would be better when more people is connected

False positive user, Avast gave me a warning too

Is your serber the /radcorp/ one? Thats the only JO serb up right now.

But it's literally a "remote administration tool".

It's for the dedicated server.

Fucking GoyRanger

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

volafile.org/r/ck47j5am

God bless you lad. Are the mods included? Also the rest of the files are not relevant right? I only need Joint Operations?
sorry for my massive autism desu

Been wanting to try this game for a while. I'll see about downloading it tonight or tomorrow.

Everything is included for Joint Ops. The other files are other games.

8 FAGS ON GET IN HERE

For the newfags: this webm shows why the PKM is master gunner weapon.

ABRACADABRA

mrw
this is hands down my favourite tacticool team shooter

Glad to have you on board

Feelsbadman. I guess I will see you anons in 2 hours.

GET IN HERE FAGS WE DOIN OPERATING

you guys still doing co-op missions?

Yea, those are the best, the TD its pretty shitty

we might do PVP if there are enough players and demand for it. but Coop best

They're not very good to be honest, the enemy AI is clearly terrible, respawns and it's been pretty repetitive so far, either not challenging at all or bullshit with enemies that can snipe you through thick foliage.

The fun is in killing hundreds of gooks using crazy bullshit tactics that are rad as fuck, and saving santa

Then TD is even worse.

screenshots are saved AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\NovaLogic\Joint Operations Combined Arms

Most mods add it.

What's the lobby password? I can't remember what it was last time, and rage isn't working

read OP, its infv

Read OP

its in the base gamefiles, just not activated for some reason.

Does the Holla Forums mod have it?

no but im sure it could

Fuck my shit up, now what do I do?

Get on it then user, don't make me post more sluts with guns.

isnt it .zip?

The fuck? Should have been fine cause it was what I used to get it installed on my computer.
Use a proxy?

not the mod dev but ill ask next time i see him

there's your problem

Help me Holla Forums

Use 7zip.

I used "infv" like OP said.
Fugggggg help. I want to blow shit up

I already had it downloaded so I can't help user, are you sure you typed the password correctly and didn't have capslock on etc?

Apparently the password is the filename, not infv (that's the password for the gameranger room).

Looks like the files are corrupted. Fug.
Is there any other place to download? Or am I forced to make an account on mega.nz to download from OP?

FUCK I DELETED EVERYTHING BEFORE I COULD CHECK

Recycle/waste bin faggot.

Emptied it immediately. I will download the game again from mega. Sorry anons, I fucked up. Will play tomorrow though. Stay /comfy/

Also the rather unclear OP does not help (it does say it's the filename, just not in an obvious manner). Additionally and despite what the OP image says the room name does not have an 8 in it and the name changes fairly often, if you want to find it the easiest way is to organise by player count and look for the locked room with the highest population (alternatively search for rad).

Ah well, we all make mistakes. It is worth noting though that it's standard practice on both imageboards and when pirating shit in general to have a password the same as the filename, it never hurts to try.

We're still playingfaggot

Oh, really? I thought I missed it.

12-13 faggots still in user.

here's some found footage of that terrible tdm match
anonfile.com/ce5flbcfb2/2017_08_19_14_34_39-ses.rar

Who would be up to continue playing on late Monday/Saturday and most if Tuesday/Monday, so I can join in as I really enjoy this game? Also how about SWAT 4 in the off week after next weeks game (which is TF2 Vintage according the secduel >>>/radcorp/1533) ?

WiC I think is scheduled to be the next off-week game.

offweekends dont really have a schedule, but feel free to mention that on /radcorp/ and see what comes of it

SECOND ROOM IS UP NOW

JOIN EMBRACE THE RAD

Off-weekends have no official schedule at all (currently there's Joint Ops, Ace of Spades and I think Zombie Master going all at once) but I believe the WiC fags did indeed want to do it.

Join radcorps instead, that one is hosted by an australian rogue wifi router.

Patriot here. Hope you dudes enjoyed it. I might hop back in later, but I'm flying early tomorrow to see the eclipse. Pray that I don't accidentally blind myself.

Top tier shit fag. Have fun with the eclipse

You guys are still playing this? Jesus christ, lemme re-download that shit and come back for a while.

yes we are, player numbers are dying down now but the most we got today was a whole whopping 15 operators.

That being said, taking a break for now. Will return later or tomorrow. Was fun as fuck revisiting JO still the best pilot around.

well if you guys are still going in an hour or so, i can hopefully jump back in and keep your sorry asses alive

that map was fun but fuck that sun holy shit

Wanna feel operator as fuck? Play JO.

Now that's some 00's quality, takes me right back.

Radical. Only on Joint Ops.

why not use a better vpn?

Currently, we dont have alot of options for JO. It works for now so. I'm still considering emailing THQNordic/Novalogic.

also rumors that in the forums for novalogic they mentioned a new JO in the works, but dunno how legit that info is.

Fucked up posting, then fucked up deleting it
pls no bully, I just wanna post my oc

Hey no bully here, plus im saving it all for the hopefully future /radcorp/ archive

Some guys figured out a solution for the older Delta Force games but they still haven't figured out Joint Ops and on.
novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48134

JO webms will never stop being amusing.

Last ones for now. Can probably squeeze another webm or two out of the raws I got today but that can wait til tomorrow.

good shit, we'll probably play more tomorrow so there is potential as well.

why don't we just play now?

Cause it's in Uruguay.

Anons can keep playing. By all means, go ahead. I'm just burnt out for the night.

I have good goyim internet, no bully

JUST LIKE THE GOOD OL DAYS AFTER 9/11

Jesus i miss playing that game. wherever you are DC_Scout_67, i miss you and i miss your server.

That's some silly shit, sounds like Hyperspeed Chen Karting.

That was fun.

You guys continuing on sunday or should I unsticky since you guys are done.

Its a weekend thread mark, its probably for the entire weekend.

Alright then, just confirming since sometimes the OPs like to do it for only Friday and Saturday.

I CAN MAKE NEW MAPS AND HAVE SOME user HERE TO DOWNLOAD AND HOST THEM?

Nigjew i start working at 10pm Sunday like a bad goy but i'll probably start hosting this evening and then let someone else continue for the rest of the night.

In theory, yes

In practice, its probably gonna take me a few weeks to get used to this meme interface, but i think its possible up to some extent.

I don't think this is one of the normal weekend gamenights though is it? Those are every two weeks and we just had one last week.

Well tbh famalam Nah i just made the thread and someone stickied, i didnt even knew if it was a gamenight or not, just felt like hostin' rad for fun, but im glad people enjoyed it, next time we'll schedule it like good goy

Also im hosting a room right now if anyone wants to play and in the meantime im also trying to make some test maps.

I'm a self-taught level designer. Currently installing the game, hopefully I'll make some maps for you guys, but that interface truly looks abhorrent

You don't have to schedule shit user, that's the entire reason the gamenights are only done once every two weeks (weekends like this are supposed to be 'do whatever you want'), I was just confused because I thought this was one of the main gamenights and I'd missed something.

Here's all I got from last night:
youtube.com/watch?v=G51TA2L93pk&list=PLekLNd-Buy4Cx-fxaiU0-Sm5tTnJU4mQT

I hope someone is saving all of this OC.

Good luck its as bad as it looks like, also if you are gonna make coop missions try to make them rad and simple, like EDF missions, a fuckload of equipment and cool shit and a horde of gooks to kill using that equipment and meme tactics.

All the mods seem to install the DFX level editor instead because it's less retarded or something.

Sorry for my massive autism but I'm confused with the instructions. It says to delete the original jox01L.pff file. Then to move the Holla Forumsmod one in the install locations - which is NovaLogic.

yep.
Delete the old one in the jox01 folder, copy over the V-MOD one (ORIGINAL is just for backup and troubleshooting purposes) and rename it jox01.pfftnothingpersonellkid

I'l post a archive of this thread when it dies and last weeks "official" night in the morning to their >>>/radcorp/ threads.

God's work user.

You could also make some Iraq maps and let us explore whole new reaches of PTSD.

How do I join a server? Searching and "join game" does nothing.

You could also make some Iraq maps and let us explore whole new reaches of PTSD.

Did you turn on GoyRanger?

Yes but I can't find any JO room.

nvm fixed.

JOIN IN FAGGOTS I WANT TO BLOW SHIT UP

What the fuck is the Modv zip password? what file name?

"V-Mod-Files-V2" you nigger

you people, I swear to god

Use this instead of NILE if you don't want to be retarded, but it can't open the maps that are included with the game IIRC:
dfbarracks.com/downloads/index.php?action=df&fid=272

you better make rad operator maps with black hawks and chinooks

Will try this out

And there better be Assault Trees

DUDE

Nigger that editor is horrible. How do I even use this old piece of shit? Doesn't even have 3D view

FULL CHINOOK, GORT

Too much autism trying to understand this editor

GET SOME
We just saved Europe, hwat have you done today?

fuck that infographic in OP, this shit can't run on a toaster

You're sure it isn't a network issue?

yeah, network's fine and reliable

Where are you and where's the host? I seem to remember some anons get issues unless they open a specific port.

Gameranger says it's in south america, I'm in central europe like yesterday, just at my office instead of home now.

I'd check the ports thing then, assuming your hardware hasn't changed.

Ping is only meduim, something I should have no real trouble working with. Maybe it's the heli map that's just resource heavy for some reason, even though I don't see many structures.

Oh hardware has definitely changed, I was playing on my PC yesterday, it's no beast, but the game ran without a hitch. This thing is another story entirely, I'm sure people are getting tired of seeing me have problems with games at this point.

Oh dear user.

yep
tried playing again, got stuck in man ass on ladders

13 OPERATORS GET IN HERE

Ah well, unlucky user. Why do you have such a toaster anyway?

Because I don't spend much money on … well, anything. Got this thing used for 60 euros and I'm now in the process of buying new

>Because I don't spend much money on … well, anything. Got this thing used for 60 euros and I'm now in the process of buying new

Central European shithole, thank you very much. I just don't earn much, but this country is actually too poor for the economic "migrants" to stay here, which is pretty dope.
Shit's comfy during summer, m8.

Shitaly?

Close, Slavenia.
Only place I can imagine short shorts being worn by men and not making look gay AND being practical at the same time is Rhodesia.

So ex-Italy then :^).
Short-shorts and FALs are confirmed for top-tier aesthetics

user change this in options if you watn to see your actual ping.

You'd think I'd take offense to that, but it's too true. Shitvania has always been at war with Oceania sucking some other bigger nations' dick.

oy vey gevalt

WEW

Why? I reinstalled everything right and I'm suing Gameranger.

Maybe they're upset about having to go to court.

just tell me where the server is

No idea user, I'm not ingame right now. Try arranging it by player count, the Holla Forums room is normally up near the top.

It's right there nigger.

If your name is in italics enable UPNP or forward port 16000 UDP in your router

Oh, that was the problem? My bad. Hopefully he didn't delete all of his game's files again :^).

If you ever do zip them up and post them on /radcorp/, we'll use them in future.

Also the host should do that.

14 operators in a chinook. Chaos ensues. and game crashings

Closer to 10 but whatever. Still rad.

My UPNP is already enabled. But I still can't find the game server

restart router and gameranger

Annon did you click start in GameRanger after you joined the room.

you have to find the room, join it and then hit start when we're all ready

Click start? Where is that?
I'm already in the Gameranger JO room. The game will launch automatically whenever the host starts the server. The problem is that when I go to LAN and search, it does not find any server.

It's a join button but I don't know why you can't find the room, since it doesn't look like there's anyone there with a connection problem besides JewDestroyer1488.

your name is still in italics, if upnp was already on it's not going to work until you open the port.

f-fine

I gotta work now goyim, someone else host

Well hosted, that was a rad map to push over.

NEW ROOM
8/v/ N I G G E R KILLERS RADCORP FUCK SHACK 8 Holla Forums

the server doesnt always appear immediately when the host hits start. sometimes it takes awhile because the host is setting up.

Dissapointed in all of you tbqh

gonna take a break, might or might not return later.

HOST DOWN

I should hopefully be able to host for a few hours at least tonight if the new CPU arrives.

We need more players for tomorrow desu.

Tomorrow's monday gaymans

Count me in. Shit's radical due.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I FORGOT FUCKKKKKKKKK

Damn shame this can't be up dedicated always. It's so much more rad than the likes of Operation Flashpoint.

I don't know about always being up but there's at least one user working on dedicated servers.

Gonna look into modding JO. Wish me luck.

God I wish we could have some Holla Forums OF servers.
Joint Ops has PvP right? Maybe if we could gather enough anons, it should be possible.

That's great!

PvP has happened before with 15+ people on a server.
personally, I don't care for it at all

Yeah, I saw someone was looking into getting it to work. It killed an amazing great community.

What do you use to record user? I'm on an AMD card and I can't decide between OBS or Raptr

May the gods of rad be with you and your digits blow us away.

I use the built-in one that came with my 480, ReLive. That's what that little yellow circle that I can't disable is in the top-right corner of the screen. Then, I just plug the raws into webm for retards, cut the video, and enable vp9.

Thanks lad, hopefully my R9 290 can use it.

I was going to host OFP for a gamenight but the big issue is no join in progress. If enough anons are patient enough it would be a blast though.

OBS is good

Feelsbadman. It's 2017 already and we can't have nice things. How much longer until we get some god-tier war sims that don't suck in terms of graphics and animation fluidity?
Has autistic amount of realistic player, vehicle and weapon customization, fluid movement, recorded gun sounds and ballistics on photoscanned real life terrains through the use of drones.

Had to reduce the res of one of the clips, but I think it came out well enough. Still converting more as I type this.

why is all text on bold

i blame chodemonkey

Last one, thought I had more than I really did.
next JO night when?

Currently looking into modding JO. My goal is to add new weapons and models.

Can't run this. It does not support Integrated Graphics Video Card

Like scheduled Gamenights, lets give it a rest for a couple of weeks. Otherwise we're gonna get bored and lose the habit.

But I want to play again with you anons

And we will user. We will
But maybe in another game Don't know which one, i don't have the schedule

PK-AS
russianoptics.net/pk-as.html
if you actually do it please consider adding this, i will love you forever if you do

That'll require making a new model and remaking existing guns. Harder than what i was planning porting shit from popular JO mods. however, I could try to change a pre-existing scope texture.

TF2v next week.

actually, tell you what. IC uses the AK-74 with a reflex scope (you're able to zoom in and out with it) and uses the dragunov scope texture, I could just make a PK-AS texture and switch it out.

That'd be more than enough to satisfy my hard-on, thanks user!

Im more than happy to satisfy /k/ tier autism, excluding my own.

Is there a way to modify a single word inside the game?
When you join a match you get a choice of "Spectator" and "Player". I'd like to have the word "Player" replaced with "Operator".
And maybe adding a slightly altered image for AK74 in the Arsenal menu.

Yeah that should be possible. One thing that might not be possible is making each class have its own model, just because i think its fucking stupid to have a ghillie medic running around.

What weapons in particular are you going to add? Are you going to add a FAMAS? :^)

funny you should say that, ICE includes a FAMAS :^) As for what weapons in particular, for now i cant say. Although if i DID have to namedrop a gun id say FAL

Text strings are easy to edit. You need to extract GAMETEXT.bin from language.pff, run it through bin2txt, make your changes, run it through txt2bin, and put it back in the .pff.

For starters it may be worth a look at other Novalogic games and see if you can port weapons from those. I know in particular the PSG-1 is a popular addition as it is relatively easy to add.

Good so I can change silencer/ed to supressor/ed.

IC/ICE/TIC already has it.

oh good idea, should probably do that as well.

I know, I was just giving an example. Sure there are better non faggot weapons to add.

Shit, is it officially over now? I can't find the room.

WHY IS THIS ONLY STICKIED NOW MARK YOU NIG?
I'VE MISSED THE PAST SEVERAL GAYMAN WEEKENDS BECAUSE THE THREADS GET FORGOTTEN IN A SEA OF SHITPOSTS.

its been stickied the whole weekend

NIGGERS IS THERE ANYONE WHO WILL BE HOSTING TODAY?

Not the whole weekend, it's a bit unofficial. The kike think's he's some camp counselor though.

I get so autistic when I start rolling medic. It's some animal thing that takes over from the rad. Sorry if I went too hard.

Get
Is Joint Operations normally like this?

Yes just wait for the afgan flashbacks

wew
Can't find the "You're hurting meme, baby" webm, also originally known as "Remember all those bad things we didn't want to do, but had to anyway" or something

Imagine all those poor souls who missed out.

Here's a sloppy fast webm.

If only we had flamethrowers.

SOMEONE HOST A SERVER NOW

Proper ones that torch a swath through the jungle, no less.

Napalm strike mod when?

I hope it can be reborn, because none of the milsims kiss the magic of JO. Fagging about with stuff like ArmA is just yelling at a bunch of Australians to get their pants on and no fun admins.

Funny when I played Arma with anons it was telling someone to strip naked during a firefight so we could complete an objective.

Of course! Just like with PR it ends up being the best squad I've ever went to war with.

Yeah, funny thing is that anons actually tend to be actually far adapt at warfare and realistic than Milsim RP'ers most of the time. There has only been one time I've actually encountered someone who could properly command a force and that was on a public patrol ops server of all things. He was not popular with milsim fags funny enough but he got shit done, kept casualties insanely low, and actually knew how to wage war. Some thought he was actually a real officer.

Modanon here, im awake now.
AW2 adds a flamethrowerits the AvP2 marine flamethrower modelits fun to use but i wasnt gonna add it because its a fucking meme thing* buuuut i think i can make an exception and maaayyybbee look into some more fire options**

What about white phosphorus instead?

one mod adds that as an option for mortar. Another thing they added were Molotovs and Thermite Grenades

As i discovered, AW2 removes the regular smokes only to add a shitty non colored smoke signal grenade, I could probably take that model and make it a special white phosphorus grenade for infantry.

Any weapons in particular you want to add/going to add?

Like I said here
So most people are aware, I'm going to be """borrowing""" player models, weapon models, sight textures and weapon sounds from 4 popular JO mods.
All of them are vastly different from each other in terms of content. The reason why they are huge mods is because they also add unique assets (which if i were to do so we could play those specific maps, the file size would be fuck hueg and i would most likely break something). Using the original Holla Forumsmod as a base, I'm just going to keep it simple and add shit, change some stuff, balance it out, and maybe something extra if i find something in the files that i like. It's going to be something anons really enjoy.

you better elaborate on what you do, we dont need 4 shots of 7.62 to drop a guy at 300 meters

Do we care if we're mostly playing Co-op anyway?

We need nuclear weapons.

I'll take a look at it and try to make it more "realistic" to the best of my ability. Also, by saying balance I mostly meant "what class gets what weapons" a medic with a sniper rifle would be retarded, and he has a SEVERE lack of SMGs to use. Another thing to look at would be the weapon weights because it seems a bit off to me.

I'm not going to add it however, because it just seems too fucking broken.

I have made a thread on /radcorp/ to archive the mod progress and so people can toss ideas. >>>/radcorp/1554

I felt that the MP5 weights far too much for what it is. Shotguns also need more love.

you'll want to look at the ammo weights, the guns are all at their correct weights but 1 full mp5 mag weighs just under .4 pounds while the game has it at 1.5 lbs

*under 1.4
oops

Noted, I'll change it when i get there
Sadly the mods dont add a new shotgun model, but they DO add some nice options for it. One has a Slug shotgun, another has a semi-auto one.

heres a reference: books.google.com/books?id=8RxJxY7wQn0C&lpg=PA271&ots=ci5F7McwnK&dq=&pg=PP7#v=onepage&q&f=false
they start going into weights on page 106

Neat, thanks.

That .mp4 would make a great banner, shame about the file size and extension limits.

Nice, I doubt it would really break the game.

angel falls never ever