Tfw 25

go to cuckchan then

There are good games. Just when you get older you're losing motivation to play, or don't even care to look for games to play.

Did you know there is a new A++ Cyberpunk game staring Rutger Hauer, I should be playing it right now, but I am not, I should be finishing my NWN module playthrough or beating Grimoire but I am not.

I am reminded of films where characters lose their taste for food and drink and the world becomes a shade of greyscale. In reality I have stuff to do and am procrastinating then I can play games after doing these things.

Then stop playing, like what the fuck?
It's not like games can retroactively become bad. The amount of good games cannot possibly lower, it can only rise. So if you aren't having fun, then it's time stop. All things must come to an end eventually.

time to stop*

I wish I could

Just kill yourself then.

Are you just playing shit games aimed at teenagers?

If you are still playing modern vidya, stop for some time, and then start playing retro vidya.
or stop playing videogames in general since they are a waste of time

please teach me

Go back to facebook, faggot.

But i still share sentiment. Modern games aren't fun anymore just because they aren't made for fun, they are made for money and propaganda.

Same.
When I see other people play games and how much fun they're having I immediately want to play too. When I actually start playing, I get bored and stop. It's like this for every game regardless of genre.
I'm a huge fan of video games. Youtubers like AVGN made me appreciate games as mediums and not time wasters, as well as introduced me to gaming history and all that shit.
There are only handful of games that I can play and enjoy them, and even those get boring because of how many times I've completed them already.
I want to play something and have fun. Fuck my life.

life is suffering

life is suffering but video games are better than life

I envy/hate you.

Though at my age I should probably stop browsing imageboards.

Lol get fucked.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Enjoy your ban.

choose two

Add ten years, play everything you've ever thought of playing and get on my level faggot.

The craving for accomplishment used to be sated by vidya but now I want a successful life. Too bad the real world never got any easier.

You damn well know that's a fools errand.

At least you won't be exposed to the bullshit that is modern games.

>tfw 56
>half to throw half my matches with my kids so they still have fun and not lose interest but that's okay
It's not age that determines whether or not you find something fun.

lol just play old vidya, faggit

I'm satisfied.

I don't think so.