I'm having a particularly hard day leftypol, I don't have much hope for the future. Please give me some hope

I'm having a particularly hard day leftypol, I don't have much hope for the future. Please give me some hope.

No Nazi punching, genuine good shit that is out in the world.

Honestly, read "The Next Revolution". Bookchin's politics present hope in these dark times. If we can get people to actually read him, then the left can be reborn.

The blue whale has made a recovery from being on the brink of extinction.

and will deliver superior theories of whale communism when inter-species communication is possible

I feel you m8, that's how I feel right now too. I'm hopeless and tired, I just feel like it's just going to get worse and worse.

Stop it, sinner.

wrong thread?

(:

Feels thread?

No. Rojava isn't a hopeful thing?

go buy a milkshake from starbucks and watch the big bang theory lol

op here

bumpin

Fuck man that's rough. My mom got diagnosed with breast cancer over a year ago and had to fight the insurance company(Blue Cross Blie Shield) every step of the way to pay for treatment. And that was on a PPO grandfathered in with a 10k deductible that cleaned my parents out. Shit thing is the titty doctor waited 3 months to see her and in that time she cojld have had less extreme treatment and saved 10k in medical bills. Capitalism has truly fucked healthcare here in burgerland and I hope your kid is all right.

thanks man, things are pretty bleak for me right now. in response to the stress my wife has been a huge cunt.

Caught her yesterday on a vaxxer fb page looking for answers. I think she's starting to blame me just to lash out.

I hope to god this doesn't ruin our marriage.

I have no idea how to approach this with my son or his brother.

fuck this gay earth

This book so doesn't live up to the memes.

big bang theory is a massive trash pile on a mountain of shit, billed as delicious chocolate cake.

wow it's just as funny as it was in 2011, it's not a stale, tired meme/non-argument that's had the shit beat out of it for the better part of a decade lol XD you're so funny man do the iphones one next that never fucking gets old either haha lol

I got you fam

Try to check your options, maybe another country gives you a more affordable threatment.
I hope your kid's alright user.

Come to the UK for an extended holiday :^)
you might actually be able to do this, we have trouble with health tourism

Show your son a good time while you wait. Get some ice cream. Talk to him and try to bond. Watch some top-tier movies with excellent acting and story. I dunno comrade, I hope he will live long enough to not be afraid of death.

If I had money to move to the UK then I wouldn't be worried about the medical bills.

That's just more of a reason to commit suicide tbh

Niko a best, pls no bully