Do I really need to understand and memorize all these different forms of value (equivalent form, total or expanded form...

Do I really need to understand and memorize all these different forms of value (equivalent form, total or expanded form, etc.) to understand Capital?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

it's from the infancy of economics and most marxists who actually read stuff have dropped it already, so no

Jewish economics isn't really that complicated. Just read X.

reminder nazi germany couldn't manage to make the atom bomb because they labeled it as "jewish science"

they couldn't because they were logistically starved, the nazis were no luddites

lol

How do modern Marxists view value then?

this is what archaeologists actually know

WE WAS SUPERMANS AN SHEIT

explain the incan history of bearded white men bringing them all their knowledge.

did they make it all up, coincidentally describing exactly how whites looked like?

Why are there stone heads with negro features in south America?

probably because they crossed the sea at some point

why do you believe incans made it all up and coincidentally described people who look exactly like aryans?

Why are so many south American monuments clearly built on or from much more advanced, earlier structures?

I misread your post.

I don't have a strong opinion on this stuff because I know basically nothing about any of it. I meant to say that blue eyed people in the past doesn't verify nazi racial myths.

What about them elongated skulls though?

Guys this thread is for discussing the value forms of commodities, not Nazi delusions.

because human civilization is thousands of years older than is assumed, the same is seen among all the mount builders, the places they build their pyramids already had earlier structures that preceded them by thousands of years

it does verify the theory that seafaring aryans brought knowledge to the americas.

it probably started with them appreciating the longer skull of aryans and then it took off like chinese foot binding did

Probably because nobody here read Capital but for some reason everyone is very familiar with Holla Forums's beliefs.

Wait till you get to the circuits of capital in volume 2.

Goes from M-C-M' to M-C(MP+MP)…C'-M' and P…C'-M'.M-C….P etc.

Expanded and total form are just really relevant to the first chapter. It's just to illustrate how commodities can be equated in the market, one with many, or one with another.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik

What a brazen lie.

No it doesn't. You need like you know, anthropological evidence to prove that of which you have none. I guess we should take every Egyptian myth verbatim as well?

Fuck off pol, go be pseudoscientific somewhere else this is for Marxian economics.

Thanks for the actual reply

The labor theory of value is totally discredited at this point, so no.

don't bother responding if you haven't read Capital

Do I really need to understand and memorize all these different forms of forces (gravity, electromagnetic, etc) to understand physics?

Can physics be understood?

World ice theory was an official position of the nazi party.