Wanna play it

What's her name Holla Forums?

Your mom

Hi Kojima at least you got it right with MGS3

That's every MGS except 5 and revengeance for me. Call me a casual cause I know you will but christ they play like ass.

It fucking hurts.

Any game on the N64. That controller is by far the worst controller ever created.
I'll get to the backlog of what little decent games it has once I can get a good controller working on it.

Just emulate them with a Dualshock.

They do, they really do. That and the shit story ruins the entire MGS series for me.

The worst part is we know what they'd look like.

Fuck off nigger, the story's the best thing about them.

At least we get MGS6 without Kojima!

After surVive, if it ever actually comes out, I'm sure that's on konami's list if they ever get their dick's far enough out of pachinko to bother.

I doubt Konami's even based enough to give us that.

I swear, this whole place is 17 year old kids who just got bored playing Overwatch

I never got used to Dustforce's controls and ragequit early on

Fucking faggot, I have NEVER gotten bored of playing Overwatch.

If you laugh about it sure, but 90% of the fanbase actually takes the retarded deep (((anti war message))) the story is supposed to be seriously.

There are adapters that let you use GameCube controllers. They aren't perfect, but a major improvement.

Confirmed a retard.

I wish Solid Snake was my dad

Playing I Am Setsuna ATM. Got my ass handed to me hard by the second/dragon form of the reaper man so I'm wandering around collecting items from locked chests and filling in the bestiary hoping I get some decent drops for spritnite that will help next time I face him but TBH I'm just sick of the game I think. Which sucks because I've really enjoyed it thus far, even if the boss fights spike in difficulty the further you get.

Meh, 2 was alright imo if you like speedy arcade stealth. I never got into ghosting with 3, felt like it was balanced around tranqs/lethal

If you can't play MGS1 because of controls, then I can't imagine you playing ANY top down 2D game.

Casual faggot.

That sounds terrible. He'd never be around.
I wish my dad were alive.

Are you pic related?

>the censorship and funneling of information by (((higher powers))) so that only one interpretation can ever exist

I don't follow. Is play asia shit at vidya?

goddamn flag.

Replace controls with engine - EYE and STALKER.

You can just use a 360 pad, right joystick for the c buttons and just use one of the triggers for the z button.

When I soft modded my OG xbox years ago I had no problem playing emulated 64 games on it.

ebin :-DDDDDD deep sdory line :-DDDD
Kill yourself Kojimacuck

tell me more

Goon pls

Reminder all of MGS's grand prophetic ideas come from Tomokazu Fukushima, hence why the stories from 4 onward are just retconned bullshit.

Kojima also confirmed cuck, but watching nothing but Kikewood movies does that to you.

Me too, user

user, I hate to say it, but you're just continuing the trend of the only people disliking Metal Gear are people too stupid to understand it.

Yes, now tell that to every dipfuck still sucking Kojima's dick like he's god's singular gift to video games.

Hello Konami, how is the pachinko business?

Nice dubs but if you can't beat mgs1 you suck balls at games nigga.

Hello Kojimacuck, how much nigger dick is your wife taking in?

Business doing that poorly?

Cum that thick?

You must be a woman, only women get this angry when they're cornered.

I found that game to be a bland version of Chrono Trigger, after the first few hours it became a lifeless nostalgia cash in. I wasn't able to find enough fucks to give to finish it.

Red Dead Redemption.

Just like GTA IV and GTA V, the player controls are clunky garbage and the cover system is beyond shit, combined with a controller and 30 fps makes it pretty difficult to play.

People can call me a faggot all they want but honestly the original Deus Ex feels so janky to play that I've never even bothered to finish the first level

Dark Souls pls no bulli

Does getting out of bed feel janky to you as well?

What do you find janky about it? The controls are simple and movement is pretty fluid. The only janky thing I can think of is trying to swim with a low swimming skill.

I suppose if I had time I could get used to it, but frankly I can't be bothered when Human Revolution feels much more fluid in my opinion. And yes, the aiming fucking sucks.

deus ex fags don't know what the fuck this even means. engine doesn't even have air control lmao

Just play the Twin Snakes remake.

Are you soft in the head?

i don't think it's about being unable to beat it, it's just not enjoyable to struggle with the shitty controls. you could get a hang of them eventually but they're so counter intuitive you just can't be bothered.

kill yourself, deus ex fans are the dumbest fuckers around.

It's not about controls, but I think Butcher is the first instance of a game looking like total ass being the one thing keeping me from playing it.
It's not graphics whoring, it's the game looking too much like shit for me to enjoy anything about it.

Well you had me going for a minute there. Here's your (you), see you later bud.

Nah, if he can't handle MGS1 controls what makes you think he can handle MGS2 controls

Every Rockstar game except L.A. Noire.
They make these incredibly detailed, fun worlds, and then ruin the whole experience by using their tried-and-true shit control layouts. Tapping A to run? Go fuck yourself.
And they still have that awful, overly snappy auto-aim–but if you turn it off, good luck fucking hitting anything.
When their games finally come out on PC, this can be rectified by changing key bindings–but by then, who the fuck cares about the game? It's usually years after the initial release.
L.A. Noire was the only Rockstar game I could stomach, because: 1) there are relatively few action parts where you have to run and shoot, and 2) you can skip those parts if you fail a couple times.

What's with this cancerous attitude?
If a game is worth playing at release it's still worth playing years after regardless unless it's heavily multiplayer oriented.
If you don't care enough about a game to play it after it's new then it wasn't worth caring at all about in the first place.

The truth is, I don't actually have that attitude, I just wanted an excuse for why I don't play Rockstar games when they're ported to PC. The real reason is that I only have a laptop, and it's shit.
I'm sorry.

I had the same problem. After I beat the first level I started getting more immersed and after a few an hour I really started liking it

So you don't have a sense of humor, sad.

Out of all of the points you made, this is really the only one that isn't nitpicking over minor details like a character that you see for less than a minute.

DaS1

What didn't you like? I thought the Souls games controlled very well.

It's not a "controls" issue

Then why mention it in this thread?

You didn't lose much, mgs series is shit.

The only thing worse than dicksucking "Kojima is god" takes are edgy 16-year old "Metal Gear was never good, kill yourself Kojimacuck" takes.

Because it's easier to blame the "controls" than to admit that the problem is that they're unable to deal with barely above-average difficulty in a genre that they feel should be easy (action RPG). It's the equivalent of a little kid dying, and screaming "it's not fair, my controller is broken!" when the gamepad is indeed perfectly functional.

Considering mgs and thief came out the same year and only one of them did stealth well, yeah, mgs was never good.

The first handles like a bus.

Pretty bad fan art.

Hey, no matter how bad you are at Dark Souls, take comfort in knowing you will never be as bad as DSP.

Johnny is objectively the best character in MGS and he gets the girl

Have you not played MGSV or GZ?

Oh the horror

that image:
Ah so they really do just flood Twitter with reports then. What would you even report Play-Asia for? What rule did they break? They posted some smug anime faces and very gently rocked the SJW crib, making the babies cry. Fucking hell people who abuse reporting systems should be banned.