Why didn't they just make a mass effect dating sim game ?

Why didn't they just make a mass effect dating sim game ?

They would have made every love interest a tranny.

Because they wanted the CoD audience.

That's pretty much what ME:A is, anyway.

They refuse to make it a full on dating sim because they would've lost the autistic RPG audience that furiously clings to them.

Bioware thinks they are above jap shit while also trying to ape it and failing miserably.

They did. It was called Mass Effect 2.

thats what mass effect has been since the second game

Why would they do that? That was by far the worst part of the game.

Vidya can't do romance or show people fucking without it looking completely forced and silly.

Except Witcher. Witcher got it right sometimes.

I thought the autistic rpg audience hated ME:A anyway. The best reviews it got were basically "It is playable, you can sort of understand what is happening, you don't fall through the floor all the time at least"

Because normalfags are too insecure to knowingly play a dating sim, so they have to add other elements to trick them into thinking they aren't playing a dating sim.

With their writers? It would be even worse than MEA, the only positive thing anyone had to say about it was the combat

Do you really want a Mass Effect dating sim from CURRENT YEAR Bioware?

no, a mass effect game without the shooter rpg elements would be extremely boring. what they should've done was made the new game an au, maybe have the ryders get trapped in some unknown system after activating a dormant relay, have them deal with the leviathans or some shit

I don't often lust after lolis, but that's a cute vampire.

I've thought about this too. It's a feature you don't really hear people being against and even accept it. But why not play an actual dating sim? They can't brag to their judgemental friends about it that's why. They'll start asking "Why would you play a game just to date girls? Are you that lonely?" or get a "Oh, that's neat…" followed by an awkward pause.

Who is that fluid druid?

It's a Skyrim mod.

That still doesn't answer my question.

They're boring with the meaningless stats and corridor shooting too, so I fail to see what you're talking about.

because even that would have required more thought than the mass effect games we have

Regia

Are there mods to sex the little boys and girls in Skyrim yet? Seemed that shit was just getting started and was clunky as hell last time I checked.

No, they still have an autistic fanbase that thinks it's amazing.

Fun fact, I know a lot of them hate the first ME game.

>People out there think ME < ME:A
Well of fucking course.
Why expect anything else anymore?

Good lord. I would kill for a game with that level of loli good that also doesn't suck shit.

LOLI K I N O

Fuck you mark.

It's Kirino from Oreimo
I haven't watched it, but I think you'd like it.

ME will never do this.

Are you saying they didn't?

It's what the fans want. In fact you could make it a Visual novel.

Why aren't we funding this?

It wouldn't be a very good one.

yeah

Mein kokoro

I wish more dating sims would actually come over. Not just a visual novel with choices but schedules to manage, stat checks that need to be made to proceed down those events. A school setting isn't even needed.

It doesn't help that many devs don't want to make a straight up dating sims despite people really liking those elements. Like they have to justify the dating part with the rest of the game. Like we could have something along the lines of Princess Maker 2 gameplay wise but also having better exploration and combat mechanics. I'm sure there are a few out there but we'll barely see them in the west. Even now, we'll never get a new Love Plus now that the creator left Konami.

Imagine he/she starts a kickstarter and it gets funded in 3 days. After that, it turns out it's being done by a western company and the new Love Plus spiritual successor is now done by Tumblr tier artists and writers. The cries from fans would be enormous.

The faint smile does make it seem way more sincere.

You are describing life sims, more than dating sims. And it really is a shame that this genre is not more popular in the West. I'd kill fore having one made with AAA production values.

After all this time I realized he wasn't replying to me. I thought the (OP) was a (you)

it wouldn't sell. it's less weird for casuals if there is tacked on gameplay