So, these are the people working on the Final Fantasy: Tactics successor. Wonderful

So, these are the people working on the Final Fantasy: Tactics successor. Wonderful.

Other urls found in this thread:

igg-games.com/monster-high-new-ghoul-in-school-free-download.html
bleckgames.blogspot.com.br/2016/01/monster-high-new-ghoul-in-school-pc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Monster High: New Ghoul in School" is the "Donald Duck: Going Quackers" of the new generation.

Tactics Ogre was here.

Final Fantasy Tactics is a loser.

Kikescammer strikes again.

Modern games are shit OP, don't know what you were expecting.

It was going to be shit anyway

Are you being ironic or sarcastic? Because I loved that game.

Both, if you can believe it.

I'm seriously going to download that shit specially because I unironically enjoy monster high. The game feels more like what Harry Potter should have been, though, and the gameplay is anything but Going Quakers, fag. The game seems pretty short too. Seriously not bad for a licensed game. I wonder if you could mod it to make it lewd.
igg-games.com/monster-high-new-ghoul-in-school-free-download.html

The gameplay seems to be just about boring fetch quests abd you're always led by that arrow at your feet, though. There's no combat or anything, not like I actually expected to be some in these kind of games, and the customization could be better.

Just let us know when you've found the lewd mods.

For a second I thought you were talking about Children of the Zodiarcs instead of The Unsung Story.

Anyway I think the Unsung Story isn't getting made, no matter how good or bad the company is.

I hope it works out for them, they probably see it as a way to escape making shovelware.

Can you take off the custom character's clothes/look up her skirt?

come again?

Monster High is pretty cool, I've ended up with a dozen or so of them over the years since they're about the only western doll line that hasn't fallen for the "fat 'n' ugly inclusiveness" meme. It's a real shame the game isn't better, from what I've played of it it seems to suffer from a pretty bad case of "made-for-girls-itis" which is a major bummer because the IP has a shit-ton of potential.

Not like this, not my favorite game since the 90's…

Fuck this gay earth

Little Orbit deserves a chance. I mean, not with my money - god no… but it's not like the development shitshow could get any worse. They've always only ever worked on licensed properties… shit nobody there wanted to be working on, with nearly non-existent budgets, tight schedules, and with the owners of the properties always looking over their shoulders making demands.

Little Orbit has never developed a game on their own. It's worth it to sit back and see how they do. Keep an open mind. Unless you actually backed the project… then you'd be justified in shitting your pants over this. But you're a retard anyhow, so who the fuck cares. Fools and their money are soon parted and all that.

I don't see a problem.

Well, it is evidently a game not only made for girls, but for little girls. I was looking around and no one really seems to give enough of a shit to mod it, and I don't even know how accessible modding is either, probably not a lot since it's licensed.
It's a really basic game for kids.

This, they have only done Shovelware, but looking at what they've done, specially when it comes to PC, it isn't that bad, it looks good and it runs at 60fps. Dunno how will they handle tactics, but they seem competent.

Western devs seem to grossly under-estimate kids and their ability to play games. I'm sure if a jap studio had been given the license we'd have a decent game that could be enjoyed by both kids and adults.

All the links there seem to be bad, but I found a magnet here:
bleckgames.blogspot.com.br/2016/01/monster-high-new-ghoul-in-school-pc.html

Any good games about ever after high? raven is best girl

Not my nephew. The little retard is 6 years old and can't even manage to clear the first level of Super Mario World because he can't grasp the concept of jumping OVER enemies. He just barrels into them head first and drops into the first pit he comes across over and over again until he burns through his lives. Then he complains that the game is hard and wants to play something else. If you let him - he'll just spend the whole time constantly changing games because he gets his ass whooped by lvl 1 trash. When I was his age, I was beating Phantasy Star 1, Fantasy Zone II, and Alex Kidd in Miracle World.

It's embarassing. I have a few friends who ended up as meth-heads (recovering now), and even their kid with developmental disabilities can seriously impress me with his game skill. Like, he beat Super Mario Galaxy and he'd tell me (well he'd try, he can't talk so well) about all these little strategies he'd come up with to deal with enemies.

But then, my nephew really does play a lot of "push to win" mobile games, because my sister thought it would be a good idea to get him a tablet instead of a dedicated portable game console so he could learn on it. Lot of fucking good that did.

Search up Unsung Story. Its a recent Kickstarter bomb created by the same people who worked on the original Tactics Ogre/Final Fantasy Tactics. They've all jumped ship after the project went tits up and they had to start cutting people.

Sounds like your nephew needs to actually pick a game and focus on it instead of just flipping around to a different game when things get hard.

That's a weird way of spelling Cerise
Raven is a close second, though

I know, before you had games that could be enjoyed by both kids and adults alike. But consider that now developing of kid's games is shifting to mobile phones because the whole touch controls makes games for kids more (((accesibles))) for them, AKA, a freemium cashgrab. And kids doesn't help, faggots can't play games as simple as Mario 64. Have some cancer, and these are teens.
Actually, I'm surprised that this game was even released for consoles, much less PC, and I'm even more surprised of the amount of details it have towards the franchise, even if it have the shallowest gameplay ever
Nice.

Thanks, user.

No idea, probably not, it was a miracle this Monster High game even existed and it's not completely good.

It's like some terrible negative feedback loop, retard kids are playing casual trash, which is leading to more casual games aimed at children and thus even greater degrees of retardation.

Yeah, but the kids who "Likes retro stuff" are usually pretentious little pricks, so there's no win. After what happened with Overstrike, is obvious that kids don't really know what they want.
If you want to make a good game for kids, just make a good game. Retards will drop it, actual good kids will play them and adults can enjoy them.

Isn't this the first time they're actually making their own game, sort of? At least their first game that isn't an adaptation of some shitty cartoon.