What are some other games with pants-less lolis as main characters?

What are some other games with pants-less lolis as main characters?

Kingdom hearts HD remix.

Gurumin

Why not? Asking for a friend.

Out of curiosity - why wouldn't they?

Do you even know the function of a T-pose?

Pants-less AND pantieless. Now where can I get that shit?

Honey Select.

Golden Axe series for genesis.

do you enjoy flat mannequin textured crotches?

The main character in Golden Axe was a fucking dwarf though.

kill urself pedo

There were 3 of them.
And you know I'm pretty sure that dwarf was also pantsless and pantyless.

A joint deforming has two sides- the side where the geometry is squashed (eg: back of the knee) and the side where the geometry is stretched (eg: the kneecap). Stretching the geometry also stretches the texture applied to said geometry. When you model a T-pose where the legs are perfectly straight, the texture on the stretching side is stretched to an absurd amount when the knee is bent to full (so the ankle touches the butt). This results in the texture smearing down along the front of the knee when the leg is fully bent. It is therefore ideal to model characters in a sort of squat pose with the forearms bent forward- where the character's joints are bent somewhere in between the possible angular limits that they can bend.

I don't think anyone I know played the other character's willingly.

That's interesting.

I played the chick duh.
Many happy kiddie faps she gave me that one.

Here's a good example of the ideal method on the left, contrasted against the classic T-Pose that causes texture smearing on the right.

Where the fuck did you get this information from?
While what you said does make some sense, there are ways to model and rig to compensate for stuff like that, with more polygons around the bending places.
I'm still curious as from where you got that info.

It was one of the very first lessons I was taught in character modelling. More polygons don't alleviate the texture stretching, though I think I know what you're referring to- having more polygons on the stretch side of a joint can smooth the jaggedness of it when it beds, though I would probably just flare the geometry on the squash side (pic related). You can alleviate texture-stretching by enlarging the uv-mapping for the polygons of the 'stretch side' of joints, but this can cause problems if you plan to bake a normal map. The ideal route is to simply model in the 'relaxed squat pose'.

i thought the best meme is to not put the arms in a t pose and have them pointing at a 45 degree angle

Oh shit, that's right. That's what I was thinking of.
It's been some time since I messed with modeling/animation, and I didn't get too far too.

That is kind of what user is talking about but only for the shoulders and armpit. The technique he's showing covers more joints.

you are a pedophile and you are going to hell when you die

What's under he clothes anyways?

not your safe space, pussy

*not a safe space for your pussy

Bullshit, the chick is wearing bikini.

bloomers, looks like

Ebin post friend, I'm really glad you decided to stop by!

God fucking damn it

less nerd talk

more pantsless lolis

If short skirts count, Devil Children Red Book.

Cute. I see her model has been ripped (which is where the OP's image is from). Anyone with the software needed to view it able to get a clearer picture?

Well, that is the method taught at school. I should know, I've been there and they never showed a different method like the relaxed pose.

what are you, gay?

don't expect any answers, these nerds are too busy talking about mesh and textures and shit

lazy bump

hello half-chan faggot

Donkey Kong Country 2 Diddy's Kong Quest

Splatoon

Game design/modeling classes are garbage and you shouldn't pay for them

Huh, well I suppose they still teach the tongue map in grade school so I shouldn't be too surprised stuff like this is still not standard teaching in uni.

The generalized 3D modeling and animation course I took in college was priceless in terms of how much I learned. I went to a pretty small more affordable college with small class sizes so I got a lot of one-on-one learning with the professors, all of which were people who worked in the 3DCG or traditional animation industry. My traditional admission professor was actually one of the key animators of Ren and Stimpy

I'd never heard about the relaxed pose before either and I graduated with a bachelor's in 3d animation. The classes were pretty much the professor dragging the retards to the finish line while everyone else dicked around and learned the bare basics.

Never again.

No sorry, I don't speak weebshit

aside from the term loli, which we have co-opted

Best post in the thread, even if it's OFF TOPIC

Maybe I'm just too old school and stuck in the past I still hand paint all of my texturesfucking kids these days and their fancy tools that do most of the work for them but I never really saw much of an advantage to the squat pose. For pre-rendered stuff sure I can see a use for it, but for actual in-game use the T-pose is easier to rig or make changes to.

Found her model and took some better pictures.

Oppai loli is lolis with big tits.

That's an impossible combination, it's like saying feminine dick.

Japan finds a way. on both accounts

Thanks. Can you get a picture of her butt?

Just like, use your imagination bro.

Here you go.

Trust me, I don't get it ether.

Thanks

finally, some quality content in this thread.

you're a peach, user

what did you use for these incidentally?

(czeched)
oof and barefoot too

Blender

yep it's fetish material all right, don't know if that was the actual intention but it feels like it

I thought people mostly made their own shit in blender I didn't know you could bring in game models

Nice trips OP. This is literally a template thread we've had before. You've even used the same character.

Wew

>I don't speak weebshit, except for the weebshit I learned co-opted

Everything is fetish material for degenerates like you