The greatest mystery of MGSV is how did Venom go from being Auschwitz skinny to Natty in the span of a week

The greatest mystery of MGSV is how did Venom go from being Auschwitz skinny to Natty in the span of a week.

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/464/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nanomachines.

This isn't that unusual. Sometimes bodybuilders will get really fat and then work it all off in the span of a week or less. I don't know the specifics, but I'm assuming it's because the body is used to the workout regimen.

Ara~Ara

I bet you also wanna fuck this hot Totodile. You sick fuck.

Because Kojima's a hack.

Pretty sure it's explained in the tapes.

That's for scam fitness commercials. And the thing is, they still have all the muscles, just buried under fat. It's not the same thing going from twigmode to muscular, because you can't hide muscles under nothing.

There's a difference between burning fat and building muscles. Bodybuilders who let themselves get fat for periods don't lose their muscle.

Steroids

those graphics are awful

That was fake snake.

He actually looks fairly similar in both pictures. He mostly just gets some extra muscle on his forearm and get some fat on the rib area. You'd be surprised at how fast males can transform their bodies with proper eating and excercise. Remember snake did practically nothing run, beat people up, aim heavy guns and return to eat military-grade food that Miller probably oversaw.

Reminder that Chapter 3 will be unlocked once Konami gets off their asses and fixes FOBs so we can get all the nukes.

Never.

Someone's working on the updates on the game, and they recently fixed a huge problem with FOBs and nukes.
As soon as they fix the blockading shit it's doable

Steroids.

he drank the biggest fucking protein shake you've ever seen off-camera

I think they mentioned something about coma psychical therapy, so he got back some basic muscle mass pretty fast.

How many scoops?

just one.

Probably this. Ocelot was injecting him with shit in the cutscene between the hospital and Afghanistan.

Alright, well maybe Big Boss uses Creatine

Protein shakes actually make you skinnier. Alcohol and roids make you gain weight.

HEY KIDS TRY THIS

Go to /fit/ and tell them you don't want to be muscular but "toned" and asked how to get "toned" as fast as possible. You will definitely receive a unique tone from /fit/.

>not wanting the totodile to fuck you

If I recall correctly in one of the tapes it said it took 6 mounts (or even a year) of training. Although my memory is fuzzy and I don't remember which tape. The two weeks is misleading because it is two weak from the point they get on the convoy to Afghanistan when Ocelot finally gave Snake his new arm. However he had a prosthetic prior that he used to train.

The ride from cyprus to afghan took 1-2 weeks. Miller was already captured and being tortured. There's no way he was being tortured for 6 months while Big Boss trained on the tanker. Even just the two weeks was almost too much for him. Not to mention he wasn't being held in a longterm cell, just a small room with handcuffs to a pipe.

Got a few question about TPP

Yes but Miller wasn't captured when Venom was in Cyprus. It was while he was training that Miller was captured. According to the wiki Snake awoke on March 11 1984. I have no idea when they Rescue Miller but I also think I recall listening to a tape where Ocelot talks about feeding Venom steroids. I honestly don't remember but it was all explained in the tapes and I listened to the tapes as I played through the games and haven't played the game in almost two years.

It's identical to GZ with more gadgets but worse level design.
about as good if not better
No. MGO is dead and the FOBs, while fun, get tedious after a while.

I don't know about week, but i did gain 30 kg in nine months.
Went from 43 to 70+

are you a girl?
or a manlet skeleton?

I was a 183cm skeleton.

Wew, at least be female so it's not as shocking to weight 43kg

I was too busy playing video games to eat.

Anyone tried reinstalling it over the last year?

i uninstalled it in the past year. the game feels so fucking empty. more and more i just kept wishing TPP was designed just like GZ instead of being open world and rushed with no neat extra ops.

Literally nothing changed.
Theres a fuckton online-only guns but otherwise ZERO new content.

You get more stuff to play around with, but no area comes close to the base in GZ.
Although, the spooky swamp was definitely my favorite area in TPP but it was way too short.

Probably the same.

I find FoBs boring, because it start feeling the same after a while. This video shows how it will end up looking after a while (minus the nuke).
I have not a played MGO.

I never uninstalled it. I log in everyday to get free konami coins because I have problems.
Pretty much all the late game items and stuff that insane amounts of resources and staff to research.

I think the late game is only supposed to be 100% focused on FOB grinding, because getting all those thousands of flowers you need for some stuff via single player is way too time consuming.

There are online-only guns? I’ve only seen two: the big rocket launcher and the really good pistol. All the rest can be used in the single player but are just RETARDEDLY EXPENSIVE in resources, etc. Also, as far as I know, there aren’t any guns past Tier 11 (the UI goes to 15), but that could just be because I can’t even see the rest yet. I’m not giving a fucking CENT to these guys (even got the game free with a GPU), so I have to wait for them to pass out MB coins so that I can get enough to get a new FOB to get more staff to unlock more development and wait for that development for SIX REAL TIME DAYS to see what comes after it.

It’s really disheartening. Fortunately there’s a new mod out that adds entirely new types of side quests and the guy is still working on it, so that’s great.

nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/464/

Are you me? I do that only for completionism’s sake (see above).

I wonder if he means the ridiculously expensive online development guns?
I don't think there is an online requirements for guns.

The non-lethal late tier rifles are really expensive (especially in flowers) to use so the best bet is to use the first tier and jam a good suppressor on it.
Just wait until you get up to 10 days development time.

Out of allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the plot holes in Metal Gear you could point out why this one?

Because you’re too autistic to comprehend any of the others.

Oh, I’ve hit those, too. 6 is just the one I see the most.

Yes because a game series that retcons the previous ones every game, and ends with a different plot twist meaning to be the last one ever surely isn't autistic enough for me to comprehend.

K, but this is.

Correct.

Thanks for admitting to your autism.

Everyone on here is autistic.

Fat is easy as fuck to burn of, muscle takes a shit tone of time to build up.

Why is it that they didn't explain how the cigar worked until halfway through the game?

is anyone here new enough to fall for this? I assume even Holla Forumsirgins who don't work out at all have skimmed through /fit/s sticky once

Holla Forums is a pro-MGSV board. You must respect this fact or head back to reddit newfag.

GZ feels like an MGS game, but the open world and simple copy-pasta locations in TPP don't work well for and MGS game. It's decent enough, but a clear step down in my subjective opinion.

Afghan ran about the same for me, but Africa seems causes a lot of FPS drops for me on high settings.

Online connectivity offers nothing of worth.

Hypnosis.

It`s okay, you can let it go

He swam all the way from Cyprus to Afghanistan.

Clearly it's yet another decoy.

Squatz n calorie mates

But why is Ocelot not even the same person? Is it because he is a decoy too? Maybe Miller is a decoy, and the metal gear is a figment of fake boss's imagination inside of a simulation inside of the Colnels dream.

What was chapter 3 even about?

What the fuck is the source on that video? I'm perplexed as all fuck.

Venom is an Alpha Male.

No idea, but it was called Paz, or Peace.

sage for doublepost

Anons please get /fit/ so we can all keep shitposting as long as possible!

I wonder what percentage of Holla Forums users are fit.

i'm working on it, but i don't browse /fit/ cuz i have nothing to talk about, like i just workout so what am i supposed to post?

It's like being at the gym, there's just not much to say. You go in, do your shit, and leave. It's not a social environment unless you're a woman or a fag.

i don't even like going to the gym because my big boy tendencies make me bad at interacting with people, i just workout at home with dumbbells and a bench for now

Now listen here sonny jim your are going to accept that phantom pain like a man! You won't like it if I have to force this meme on you so you better accept it willfully. ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

Part of it was gonna be about tracking down Eli and fighting his group of kid mercs on an island. Culminating in a boss fight with Sahelanthropus and Eli. Ending with Venom leaving Eli to die from the virus, Psycho Shota saving him, and them leaving the island to eventually go their separate ways till meeting again as adults. Other than that we have no idea what was planned.

It's nice having a home gym, very convenient, but going to the gym is nice because the new location kinda changes your mindset. Kinda like it's difficult to work from home when you're used to relaxing at home. It can still be done though, just takes a little practice.

If you're working at home though, definitely look at adding bodyweight exercises into your routine, especially pullups, hanging leg raises, that sorta thing. You can even get into working handstands, great for your shoulder strength and stability.

I never went to /fit/ until a few years ago and I about triggered half the board.

"I don't really care about muscles, I just wanna be toned" or something along those lines. Cries a thousand meatheads rang out into the ether.

its still kinda ghetto so i can't do big lifts with it but any exercise is good exercise right?

Right.