Why are the Japanese trying to turn Skyrim into Dark Souls?

Why are the Japanese trying to turn Skyrim into Dark Souls?

Other urls found in this thread:

egg.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/game/1500606322/l50
lolicon.legacywaste.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought nips only played skyrim for the loli rape mods?

What are you talking about?

Nips love western rpgs and dungeon crawlers for some fucking reason. Wizardry is huge over there.

You are thinking of Holla Forums.

Westaboos are a thing you know. There are a bunch of sweaty Japs wearing cowboy hats and eating cheeseburgers on 2chan right now talking about how amazing their superior western RPGs are to JRPGs.

Why is skyrimjob souls becoming bornewind after oblividemons 2 sucked

Because at least some nips like their RPGs to have gameplay beyond pointing and clicking.

they arent wrong, as long as the games are before 2004

Dunno why but that makes me happy

I don't actually play skyrim despite owning it

Look what thread # they are up to over on 2ch.
egg.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/game/1500606322/l50

the combat is about on the same complexity level as skyrim

I dont believe someone could have taste that fucking shit.

does this mean bethesda is going to pander to the japanese audience when they make skyrim 2

Because Dark Souls, unlike Skyrim, is a good game.

I hate videogames

Link to that video OP?

That would only be a good thing.

this actually looks really fun

They probably like it because it doesn't pander to them, they like the western style. Similar to how we like Japanese games even though they aren't made for us.

Is there a installation guide or all-in-one modpack? I tried the one on ATF but ended up with several dependencies missing and the mod organiser thinking that FNIS has to be loaded after Sexlab and before the Legendary Patch.

why would you play that weebshit when you can fuck dogs

The problem is that Skyrim is an exploration quest based game, and Dark Souls is an action platformer with mmo elements like pvp, that make up for the half of the game.

The best way to play skyrim is to just masturbate to ass and titties anyway.

I have this bookmarked, but I've never bothered trying it so I dunno if it works.
lolicon.legacywaste.org/

It's true

those cute nips

Cause nips make the best mods for skyrim user, and despite DS been an okay game, it still not enough as "open-world" open as skyrim

Why is that helmet so popular all of a sudden in games? It's even in Nioh now.

So?
Kebab store owner who's a turk was curious how do you make pierogi, it's normal for immigrants to at least try and learn about local cuisine.

Why is dark souls trying to turn the Japanese into Skyrim?

You're full of shit. Japan has hamburgers.

The only way I can see this going down is if you are a fat slobshit and she's just trying to make polite conversation with the hamburgler.

Why are the Casuals trying to turn Overwatch into League of Legends?
Why are the Consoles trying to turn Master race PCs into Online stores?
Why are the AAA devs trying to turn PC gaming into a Meme?
Why are the Gaming journalists trying to turn Reviews into Preorder bait?
Why are the Redditors trying to turn 8han into 4chan?
Why are the Template threads trying to turn Every topic into a Glorious dubs thread?
Check 'em

wew

In Skyrim you have 5 attacks with a single weapon, done from a standing position. The differences between the attacks are negligible and the weapon variety is basic, not featuring spears. Magic is a point-target or channel-release to cast. When in danger, you can pause the game, scoff a bunch of potions to top yourself off and keep going. The penalty for failing to dodge or block in Skyrim is losing HP.
In Dark Souls you have 5 attacks from different positions (light, heavy, running, rolling, jumping). Some attacks are much faster than others or come with widely varying effects. Weapon variety is everything, with weapons even in the same category varying wildly. Magic, while similar, usually comes with the drawback of not being able to move. There is no way to safely heal other than getting outside of enemy range and having time to heal. The penalty for failing to dodge or block is getting staggered or knocked down, potentially leaving you vulnerable to subsequent attacks.

not falling for japanese todd howard