#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: The Great Destroyer Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
2. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
3. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
4. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
>>>Holla Forums10292427
>>>/8diamonds/2892
5. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

>New Destructoid owner, Menashe Kestenbaum: archive.is/zLson
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X1omT
archive.is/wiJV9
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
archive.is/GGeBY
archive.is/2Ya30
archive.is/mfpc5
archive.fo/CBBN1
archive.is/mpmpB
archive.is/LY9SL
archive.is/TnsEA
imgur.com/a/LjxGH
exhentai.org/g/1101937/d6a27baf38/
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/15/chicago-pd-antifa-protesters-courthouse/
archive.is/v7are
archive.is/9Ixou
archive.is/rqAbL
archive.is/gIroZ
archive.is/znDgW
archive.is/2fE2U
archive.is/sVEsX
archive.is/sB5BM
archive.is/hTAdj
archive.is/jGbal
archive.is/OPxHw
archive.is/skckf
archive.is/GbwxC
archive.is/9wwEF
archive.is/Sftgl
exhentai.org/g/1037356/29c6099c5f/
exhentai.org/g/382741/ddcaf99b03/
exhentai.org/g/1075431/8b0555f09d/
exhentai.org/g/1074196/81fc2fbb39/
exhentai.org/g/995739/db1d0c4f81/
exhentai.org/g/943289/75a00a1fdc/
exhentai.org/g/1087524/d44a631923/
smashcast.tv/Thassil/videos/1352361
exhentai.org/g/969341/0da92bf41a/
archive.is/TN0aG
archive.is/Ca9vo
breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/15/doj-president-trump-can-block-anyone-he-wants-on-twitter/
archive.is/m6U0B
archive.is/h5g86
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/897784898865553409
archive.is/wLPH6
archive.is/kEDSX
archive.is/mdsC4
my.mixtape.moe/rinmqd.mp4
archive.is/pIL25
archive.is/jJLAb
archive.is/zM79t
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=GamerGate_Achievements
deepfreeze.it/article.php
twitter.com/infinitechan/status/897867928569233408
twitter.com/Rose40288/status/897555493073375233
thoughtco.com/avoid-conflicts-of-interest-2073885
spj.org/rrr.asp?ref=77&t=ethics
newgrounds.com/portal/view/28240
floridaresidentdb.com/
truthfinder.com/
archive.is/we0CN
twitter.com/YouTube/status/897488083804934144
archive.is/C9Cd0
archive.is/bfbD0
archive.is/DBaDQ
archive.is/DBaDQ#selection-1379.0-444.44
archive.is/HSbti
archive.is/j6oSp
twitter.com/Deplorable80210
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing's happening. Go to sleep.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news related and not.

> NISA is trying to fuck with Ys. NISA has fucked Ys
- archive.is/X1omT
- archive.is/wiJV9

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it… Now Approved by Japs.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt

Remember when I said the last bread that I'll drop a bombshell that will make you people livid?! Here it is! Be fucking livid!

archive.is/GGeBY

I'm pretty sure that was posted last bread.

slowpoke

ye i dont give a shit

WHAT THE FUCK

He warned you all.

OLD BREAD: archive.is/2Ya30

Also,

Chemical warfare and control on a whole new level. This is sickening. This is wrong. For such an idea to be sound in a person's mind with no drawbacks is sickening to the human evolutionary scale. This is 1984 levels of fucked up control! What is happening to our country where there are groups of people that think this is a good idea?!

WEW fat faggot who almost ruined an engineer's life got axed from Patreon for now

archive.is/mfpc5

See you in bed in a moment

Heard he was still getting more shekels and trying to work with Anoni-moose ebin legion

I just want you to know that everything is going to be alright.

lol and the sky is blue
makes me fucking scared anyway.

WHY AREN'T YOU BUYING WATER FILTERS?

REPOSTAN

archive.fo/CBBN1

archive.is/mpmpB
archive.is/LY9SL

archive.is/TnsEA
imgur.com/a/LjxGH

I do buy water filters. Just not Alex Jone's water filters.

It's called h8chan for a reason.

I was hoping everyone would catch on and start posting smug pics of people eating bread, bonus points for anime girls
This one is close enough >>13234258

Guess what's going in the water next, alongside that tasty flouride! That's right, delicious mind control serum!

Yum Yum. It's your favorite.

I'm seriously getting my fucking FN FAL back from the buddy who has been borrowing it. I'm loading up fifteen mags with AP/HP mix and it's going with me everywhere I drive for ohhhh, the next fucking decade.

This little blue mudball has gone stark raving mad.

If this actually happened it makes Heather look like a jackass, not a victim.

I am not smug. Just alone.

You're not alone.

We're here for you.

Post pics if you're cute.

>asuka will never wear that suit while serving you food on your birthday then you have great happy sex together enjoying the company, while you compliment her legs in those stockings and how cute she is.

I get one not another.

I'm a man, man. I want a woman, you know what I mean?
I just never will.

Acid, you might want to read pic related.

Bunnygirl Asuka is indisputably best Asuka.

I read that as delicious mind control semen.

Bunny girls costumes are the miracles of our time.

Remember to do it for your waifu!

AND N

You and I are apparently of same mind, brother.

Eternal (((anglo)))

Indeed.

The eternal (((anglo)))

Asanagi doujin where he potraits a SJW ilwas finally translated.

exhentai.org/g/1101937/d6a27baf38/

I already had my doubts about the whole incident when I saw the footage of paramedics trying to resuscitate her and the lack of a coroner's report.

Main Event has some choice words for a SJW Marvel Writer.

Here's also another video on the twitter exchange: youtube.com/watch?v=cboG2tlDhBo

Anything interesting there?

Have you never? Because shit's not like in the movies.

3D grills are expensive, hard to get along with because they think differently than men, and will rip your living heart out with a crowbar and eat it in front of you over the slightest provocation or no provocation at all because men are disposable, especially if she's pretty.

I've had a few, one of which was serious. YMMV, but none of the heartache was worth the admittedly sometimes fantastic sex and "occasionally good company with a different point of view."

If you guys weren't in it, you missed a magical stream.

What happened?

I still didn't read it, I was doing multiple stuff

you ignorant slut this time-line is like Men In Black where you'll only find the true news in the tabloids because all the "real" news is pozzed

No thread title referencing the initial 5 Guys Saga yet? A little disappointed, although more celebrations will probably be held by the end of the month. Hope Eron's doing fine right now and it appears the original perpetrators like Quinn, Grayson, Orland, Alexander, etc. are still unrepentant about what they did but probably feel somewhat horrified about everything that had transpired since then.

The user-made ending to Uncommon Time was streamed. It was amazing.

Naw. This is boring, give me vanilla where the girl just becomes lewd to one man.

Also we now have a Death Threat Tan courtesy of Asanagi.

I vote we name her "Shine-chan" (死ねちゃん) and use her whenever muh death threats gets brought up.

I wish they'd gotten back to me too like they did Acid. I went through reporting a bunch of dox posts he made, both to Twitter and Patreon. Glad to see him eating shit. I can't stand people using the moral high ground to get away with that kind of thing. Especially when innocent people get hurt.

Well time to grow my own food

Damn, I was too busy jerking it to Custom Maid 3D 2.

It wasn't me, just an user from here. I just shared the good news.

He might lose his twitter account too, though there's no confirmation. Found this on twatter

Ah. Still annoyed they never got back to me. I like the schadenfreude from ruining somebody's day.

Sometimes I wonder if you people have the strength to keep going.

The world has always been against us. It hurt to see Moot, once held up a god, attend XOXO and meet Anita, dat a Gawker chick, and then purge 4chan of "misogynist" content and mods, ban GamerGate, and leave to go to Google where he and Anita are helping "fix" problematic attitudes via corrected results.

It hurt…. BUT I GOT OVER IT. In the early dawn of GG, as more discoveries were made that not just a few gaming journos were corrupt, but an uncountable legion of colluding nepotists, AND complicit forum mods and admins NOT JUST ON 4CHAN, but seemingly everywhere we went… I knew this was going to be an endless fight.

And I was okay with that. I knew the only "victories" we would get were to be small; the ruined rep of gaming journos and websites, the odd SJW site closing, and at best, social justice considered a cringey belief like scientology and their Thetan aliens.

But constant victories have weakened so many of you. Gawker burning and Trump's victory both made our opponents film themselves curled up on the floor, crying and screching, and we all danced. We never stopped dancing, never stopped laughing, never stopped "winning". Now things are tough again and we're faced with the EXACT SAME SCENARIO we did when GG first started: our enemies are in power, as are their friends, and they're ensuring only their voice is heard.

GG threads on 4chan kept getting removed, outsiders only ever saw the anti-GG media side (because they ran the websites), and other sites would delete GG threads on sight. And heree we are again. Anita and her cardre of donaters are establishing Trust & Safety councils in Twitter/Facebook/Google/Youtube/Blizzard/Twitch/EVERYWHERE, and we have nothing except infographics, memes and digging.

Gawker burned, Eron was cleared, Milo's books is a bestseller, Zoe's book flopped and movie deal went bust, Ghostbusters was a disaster, anti-GG ecelebs mocked and ridiculed… you all got so used to winning and laughing that you've forgotten what being under siege felt like, and are now buckling.

Did we ever imagine TB and Laci Green would literally swap places with each other? Did we predict Youtube would give "corrected" results when you type in "problematic" searches? Did we ever think our new home post-exile would be destroyed from within and abandonded, while the GG hub on reddit nears almost 90,000 subscribers?

The future of gamergate will have many surprises. This is an extraordinary timeline. But do no DELUDE yourselveves into thinking we'll "win". Not once, not ever, did I entertain that thought. From it's very beginning, GG was about digging and and exposing the corrupt people who are in charge, not about replacing them with our people. That is a childish (but comforting) dream. They are in charge, and supported by their powerful friends who will keep them there and use their megaphone to tell the world that we're just liars and evil, and censor us to ensure our side is NEVER told.

This is how it's always been. This is how it always will be. I'm prepared for that. All we will ever be able to do is damage their reputation by archiving their hypocrisy and bias, and anonymously spread it. That's it. That's the only "victory" we can expect: their name and ideology in the mud, DESPITE their wealth and success. Just like scientologists. Tom Cruise is a joke. Hollywood Scientologists are a joke. EVERYONE LAUGHS AT THEM… but they are still wealthy and powerful. That will never change, and social justice will never lose their positions of power. But we can make the world laugh at them. We can make them a joke.

That's what we've been doing. That's what we will do. I'm prepared, and in it for the long haul. If you're here because you think we'll bring their whole world crashing down, you are settying yourself up for a terrible depression.

EAT SHIT COMMIE FAGGOT

I can handle it, I think. I'm used to not being wanted so this doesn't bother me.

We've been here for three years, nigger. We don't have the manpower for massive invasions anymore, but I'm pretty sure the ~110 anons from this thread, those still left on GGQ, KiA, and the scattered survivors of our Twitter front aren't going anywhere. Anyone weak enough to drop out will have done so by now.

Inb4 its because he almost outed a jew or (((cianigger)))

We fight and we keep going not because we can't quit. But because we know what we stand for is right. We cannot bend our knees and admit failure when there is still a glimmer of hope left. Even if the whole world denounces the common man, we must hold firm and keep going. We will not go quietly into the night.

I'm only aware of has-been-thinking-men and unknown indies denouncing goobers, but no actual gaming companies

Daily reminder that we are embed related to the rest of the internet

I actually do kind of want a foreign girlfriend who don't speak the English so good.

So a bunch of inhuman faggots which wish to be human so they pride themselves in stealing other's souls to liken themselves as humans?

Ea and blizzard, or at least the top, but blizzard supports radical agressive feminists and needs to die.

I'll be here since you guys are here and I'll go wherever you guys go. I love the general, cozy discussions that go on in these threads.
I really need to advertise my board

No, finns.

That doesn't mean jack shit. A twitter account? That's it? The commie deserves to go to court for slandering the engineer and literally advocating for violence and ruining livelihoods

He's a dumbass. And he can't sing for shit.
Also do Finn's have sauna's in their houses or something?

Im still fighting. Im not giving up until im dead.

Apparently, one of the guys he got wrong, but handwaved as "he looks like an inbred hillbilly anyway" is lawyering up. Dude's fucked.

Forward, always.

Blizzard is so full of useless diversity hires that they can't even make the skins in-house for their FPS. It takes them forever to release anything because nobody there knows how to code anymore.
He didn't even lose the Twitter, it's still up. twitter.com/YesYoureRacist
His Patreon (800+ supporters) was taken down though.

No one here expects us to win this culture war in years. Our struggle will last for decades and I don't mind that. Why? Because despite people telling us that our efforts are for nigh, being shilled left, right and bloody center, saying that we should just pigeonhole ourselves to making our enemies "ethical" and we'll be fine, we know what bigger things at stake here. We lost many normalfags, people turned their backs and moved on, but we, the remaining few who is still entrenched in this must continue to fight on. If no one will step up in stopping these ideological tyrants, who will stop them on our behalf? We MUST fight. We SHOULD fight. Let's count the small victories, that's needed for morale boost, but do NOT forget the bigger prize. Eyes on the prize, man!

Forgot to quote for everything after the first line because I'm a fucking idiot

A Finn must enter the sauna once ever 24 hours to fortify his Mongol DNA. If he skips even one day, he turns white

I'd rather go white.

Chicago Police Clash with Antifa Protesters Outside Cook County Courthouse
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/15/chicago-pd-antifa-protesters-courthouse/
archive.is/v7are

Antifa claims someone is a white supremacist, tries to protest his court appearance by brawling with police officers who are trying to get the man into the courthouse safely.

I don't know why, but this type of activity is really biting my brain lately. I'm the type of person who always puts this stuff out of mind once I go offline That is to say, it doesn't affect my behavior once I go back to my daily life. In recent days I've gotten the urge to go "fuck it" and make it a point to vote Republican next election on every candidate I can. We've got municipal (aka city) elections in 3 months, and I don't even care if it is the big mayor and city council positions, or the lowly school board and the department of taxation positions. Whatever can start some politician's Republican career I'm going all in on that hope.

They have their world, and I think we have to build ours.

I hope they lose a ton of money from not being able to produce products. Maybe a loss of cash will force them to hire compitent people.

But did they specifically named GG? I remember statements about being anti harassment from the companies and whining about GG only from their employees

Losing his 300k followers account means he will have a harder time asking people for money. He would have to go to Facebook where he would probably get booted quicker than on twitter.

Pic related but I didn't heard anything about him suing that faggot

I love my civil liberties, but this shit makes me want martial law.
Maybe I don't love them enough.

I see it as them being DSP clones.

Paid protesters who won't protest against their gibs master who ran Chicago and Illinois to the ground.

Almost certainly.

I would have punched her in the face for being so annoying.

Engrish is the cutest shit. Unfortunately they'll naturally get better at English over time.

How fucking dumb do these people have to be?

Some of the comments are retarded as shit.
WTF is wrong with these people?

>

THEY'RE FUCKING ROCKS!

So

The way I hear it, their game is hemorrhaging users because they're so slow to put everything out. They do one "major" update a month, and this is what those have been so far. These usually include minor changes too, but are always built around one feature.
6 out of 12 monthly updates are seasonal events, with seasonal items only available during them. These events basically exist to pressure everyone to buy a shitload of boxes. I remember hearing about a shitstorm because people wanted dance emotes. They finally got put in, during one of the events. 24 of them, so you'll probably not get the one you want. 4 new characters in a year, and a handful of new maps. Next month's event is going to be a deathmatch mode with one new map. They're not doing the new skins in-house, which kind of makes you wonder how their team (confirmed to be 100+ people) is using all that time.

This is what that's referring to, by the way.

But (((Emmanuel))) wants to cut the Chicago PD's funding (among schools, infrastructure, etc.) to fuel his cocaine parties.

i donno why i follow pedo dan but here
WE ARE THE ORIGINAL NAZIS

Webm related.

And pedo dan is the original child rapist.

It'll be interesting to see what will happen especially with all the (((media))) attention this faggot has received, calling it a useful tool against nazis.
archive.is/9Ixou
archive.is/rqAbL
archive.is/gIroZ
archive.is/znDgW
archive.is/2fE2U
archive.is/sVEsX
archive.is/sB5BM
archive.is/hTAdj
archive.is/jGbal Bonus points for hentai afficianado Eichenwald quote in this one
archive.is/OPxHw
archive.is/skckf
archive.is/GbwxC
There's a lot more, but they seem to be a lot of subsidiary sites, and local news. This should get the point that this was a planned, targeted push across.

kek what the fuck is that design?

kek

Agreed.

There are 100+ people working on this and they cant even make skins in house? Why are they paying modelers or texturers?

Even if the whole world becomes my enemy, I'll never be alone, for I have you with me, my friends, my shit posting comrades, my brothers I have never seen face to face.

Our eternity is to battle demons in the deepest circle of hell, I say it will be the best eternity if you are with me.

GamerGate is the closest thing most of these fuckers will ever have to 15 minutes of fame.

I guess to work on the maps. There haven't exactly been a lot of those. Most of the events come with a (small) map. The biggest event map so far was copied from an existing level. The maps for the "just for fun" modes are usually just sections of existing maps. There's one so far that's original for those modes. Maybe they do non-event skins inhouse.

Gamergate has almost become smt lite at this point, just without the whole summoning demons thing. demon summoning program soon?

archive.is/9wwEF
IT'S VIDEO GAMES

It shouldnt take 100+ people to make skins though. Hell, 10 people working compitently could make a good bit of maps and skins. Hell, people make their own skins and maps for other games, probably faster than bizzard could make them for their own.

Yeah. :/ As always, not everyone in #gg is ideologically uniform.

If you want some more detail, this is what's changed for me: Before, I separated out the SJW/Antifa/whatever politics from normal politics. That meant I didn't vote in 2016 because I'm in a Blue State and I didn't honestly think Trump would be capable on anything other than being the cultural wrecking ball. At the time I just thought his policies weren't all bad on paper, and the salt generated would be legendary (and it was), but I wasn't expecting anything to really change beyond that. Now though? I don't care about figuring out the most competent person. I want to see the political landscape re-balanced. That's the overriding prerogative to me right now.

This shit makes me wanna go innawoods

>demon summoning program soon?
Since last year.

I really like Doom.

Given that they're based in California, I suspect a lot of time is spent helping the diversity hires do basic stuff. It's also worth noting the game's netcode is still awful. It's not as bad as it was, but the system they use is called "favor the shooter", so if the other guy has bad latency you can expect to be killed when you were okay on your end. It's also prone to connection problems for no reason.

I've actually entertained ideas about an SMT fan game that works similarly to those old PS/PS2 Monster Rancher games. You'd point it to files in your computer and it would create a demon from the data/metadata.

goddamnit, it's a shitpost hating gremlin.

You got your bug out bag ready, user?
archive.is/Sftgl

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

That's what you think nigger

The contrary is happening with me, I want to see them being proven wrong over and over.

I live in NYC, you can't go innawoods in Central Park. I'm fucked no matter what

Bad idea. Call your congressman and senators tomorrow. If they're Republican ask for NFA repeal and if they're democrat (more likely for you) ask them to introduce legislation to take FDR off the dime because he supported slavery (EO9066) and put a Klansman on the Supreme Court (They're the party that wants to remove "symbols of hate". Put them between that and their own history for the glory of Kek).

You'll have to kill Mark and steal his cakes to survive

There's also the problem that something goes horribly wrong for every update. There ended up being a sound bug from the moon map that basically rendered the game unplayable. I've even seen clips of an entire enemy team appearing inside the other team's spawn

That too. I hear the first time they did the summer event, there was a bug where you could spawn as a normal character. I guess you're only supposed to be a certain character, and with a reduced moveset. They also only recently changed it so that you can actually play the practice mode without having to worry about getting DC'd for inactivity, and their inactivity algorithm sometimes DCs people who are playing characters that are more likely to set up in one spot and stay there. Even if they're shooting people they can get DCd for it.

I see we have a patrician in the house.

>tfw when off topic blogposting because the thread is overrun with the happening

exhentai.org/g/1037356/29c6099c5f/

I have a few like that but my favorites are so unsorted that I'd never find them all. I need to start separating them by type, I think. I wish sadpanda had more categories. Here's some vanilla gyaru
exhentai.org/g/382741/ddcaf99b03/
exhentai.org/g/1075431/8b0555f09d/
exhentai.org/g/1074196/81fc2fbb39/
exhentai.org/g/995739/db1d0c4f81/

Print off a piece of commie art that looks decent, show it to him, if he says it is beautiful burn it in front of him and say "100 million died for this you genocide encourager."

He can still be reasoned with calmly. He's more the uninformed naive liberal than the deceptive power grabbing kind.

I think I jerk off too much.

Sage for blogpost, but I just had a conversation with my dad about postmodernism and how my RA at uni is a useful idiot, indoctrinated into the cult of transgenderism. I thought he was a lost cause because he believes the "RUSSIAN CONNEXION OMG"

Ahh, ok then.

I have a lot favorited, and have never looked at a lot. I need to prune the ones I don't want and maybe start sorting the gay shit into its own category. But all my categories are in use right now for one thing or another. Other than some tentacle stuff early on, this is pretty vanilla, too.
exhentai.org/g/943289/75a00a1fdc/
This one's nice too.
exhentai.org/g/1087524/d44a631923/

I know that feel. It's pretty lonely.

>tfw no pure gf or relatively pure only had a few boyfriends, maybe sex once. to love and hug unti ldeath.

Oh, I haven't seen these. Be back later lads.

user, I…

Let me include you this one.

I'm going to watch the streams in the morning, have the tab open now.
smashcast.tv/Thassil/videos/1352361 I have never been on any of these streams before, I hope I can make it to the next one.

Sorry miss the link

exhentai.org/g/969341/0da92bf41a/

I deserve to be billied.

☑ Shot down a police helicopter over Charlotteville

Monogamous gyarus are precious

>Also smoking is abad habit you dumbfuck.

soon

I know. I only smoke because it kills you.

How much?
It it's anything less than once a day (I'm being generous by the way), you should be quiet.

I don't want that either.

i drink because of the same factor.

That's right in the middle of uncanny valley. They need to work on that a bit more.

Its scary close, I had to stare a few seconds.

Same. Most of what I do for fun is because it'll kill you eventually.

IFeelFantastic.webm

You do know you can use all the same tags to search your own favorites as you can the rest of the site, right? I only use categories to organize things I have read, to be read, ongoing, partially read, awaiting translation, etc.

And whether or not I've downloaded them.

I know, but it's still a pain when I want to find certain stuff and can't remember the exact tags. I mostly just put all the stuff by a favorite artist together, all the stuff that's not done yet together, things like that. A couple specific fetishes are segregated from the rest.

Still uncanny, but they're certainly getting there.

For a second I thought that said "the sex doll community"

I wish there was more of the twintails girl in it. I like that her breasts are so big they push her shirt out so much.

Someone doesn't know shit about Finns

Polite sage for off-topic

i ain't Finn. I am Canadian

I'd fuck it.

Why are so many of these people such fucking faggots?
archive.is/TN0aG

They tore down Taney's a few hours ago, they're still tearing down shit.

You're done, nazi bastards, me and my anti-fa boys are coming for you!

So, are we finally going to lose all history? The left does know what happens to people who forget history, right?

Only the racist white history, by the way all whites are racist. I'm only half joking, they'll be pushing for this shit at some point even if it does take a few decades. This is the exact fucking path that South Africa took.

Buying meme shirts from the internet is some what sad.

If they actually wanted to keep the racist whites narritive, they would want to keep all the confederate statues and flags to remind people of the slaves. If they remove it people will eventually forget we even had slaves to begin with.

I can't believe you burgers, off all people, allowed yourself to come to this point.

Guy in pic 2 must be meming.

Try punching a guy who knows how to move. You'd get punched back. Except shit and not Ameircan.

Statues can be put back up and flags can be re-hoisted. God how I hope Trump begins a mass jailing of Anitfa and other similar assorted traitors or better yet deportation. And mind you I say this as someone who is pretty on the libertarian side of things.

I just don't know anymore.

No, they'll have plenty of propaganda to reinforce the slave narrative. Those statues did nothing of the sort.

I always thought James Woods was awesome for continuing to eagerly play the part of Hades in Kingdom Hearts, but I didn't know he was /ourguy/.

He's part of the Leftist YT clique/collective.

I'm hearing about the left vandalizing and destroying other statues, but nobody mentioning it seems to be giving any sources.

They still don't realize their peril.

A lot of this is being done with the state's approval, the Taney statue was for instance. This is what happens when you let shitskins become a majority.

I'm back. Gooooood stuff.

Even then they can still be put back after things swing in the other direction. And if the left keeps agitating like it's currently doing then things are going to swing hard in the other direction.

The coasts aren't American. They're basically European in terms of culture in my opinion as someone who goes between Europe and America regularly.

If any of you visit America try to avoid the big coastal cities. Visit the midwest or the south if you want a real good taste of America.

Not ameriburger. *ausfag so probably worse.*

These faggots art agitating war harder than Lincoln.

HAMBURGERS

wil do.

Hamburg is in Germany, Germans were Nazis, and Hamburgers are a symbol of decadent Capitalism. We should ban all hamburgers!

Making another metal statue takes time. Obviously they won't do much against having the flag put up again but you can most certainly bet they will try to stop the government from putting the statue back, whether that means interfering with the process or tearing down the new statue as soon as it gets put up.

We should also ban pic related as it was created literally by nazis after Judea imposed economic sanctions on Germany, causing a shortage of ingredients for coca cola, forcing them to create a brand new drink.

that cop's last line
Perfect.

With all that is happening I really wish that one day, world would just go berserk like that.

I mean, who cares about crappy burgers and soda right? They represent white supremacy and racism and capitalism and Nazis. Honestly, they're a blight on people's diets.

That valley girl's response was so indifferent. These people don't give a shit about what they're doing.

This is probably more fit for a LOL thread tbh.

This has to be an edit.

HOW?

You should have posted the cards first.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6thoqk/games_journalists_are_advocating_violence_and_we/

Plebbit thread but it's good to look out for gaming journalists doing this.

Posted last bread, but I hope they don't get fucked over this shoddy journalism.

user, they may be retarded but they would never post uncensored scat on TV

Tecnically she is right, but not how she meant it.

If the cops didn't let antifa behave like the beasts they were that fat hambeast would be alive.

i know what that food is from

An oven?

wrong

How close do you think we are to the "Guess what we're late" point in this country for the average person? We can't be far off at this rate.

That top comment is partially correct, its leftshit millenials fat on well decedance and hedonism who also happen to be leftist commies despite being hedonists

Damn it.
REMOVE SAUDIS

kek

IS THAT ADAM SESSLER?
HOLY SHIT IT IS ADAM SESSLER

That's fake, right?

We live in times where I have to ask because you might never know what these crazy liberals will do next.

Meanwhile, the antifa is the ones using violence to make people agree with them.
If only there was a word that adequately described that type of individuals, something starting with "T" would be fitting.

Tontos?
Fools in spanish.

Discord supports the MSM false narrative.
I mean, it is ok to be against hate, but this is just onesided agenda driven. If you are against hate, you are against antifa and the alt left too.

I know this is actually a meta topic (mostly Holla Forums), just so you know.

No. It's totally real.

Cool dinosaur bro.

Good evening, faggots!

#closethegate

I give that to the furries, subway food is subpar food.
Yeah it's processed shit.

Is it wrong if i want to impregnate AI-chan and take responsibility afterwards?

Well, whatever floats your boat, user.

That womyn's head is massive compared to her body.

guys can you help me out a bit? I am looking for those Charlottesville car videos that were posted here a few threads ago. All my booksmarks are 404 right now. Need the video of people hitting the car.

That's just the hair

I only have this.

go to Holla Forums/

Are you sure its not better for him to go to /pol ?

Is this child pornography?

truth will prevail, just hold on user. we are gonna make it.

Yeah I had that one saved too, but I remember a video of people hitting the car. Wasn't he slowly driving down the road and then got surrounded by people?

Milo posted this screencap photo of his screen When one searches for the daily stormer on google it brings up Holla Forums as a related search. They delist Holla Forums, but will still list it in an effort to smear it.

My thoughts exactly

from Holla Forums

hahaha, nice meme joke :^)
right?

archive.is/Ca9vo

God, i hope so.

It keeps happening.

So credible

We had to waste the DOJ time just so journalists could be told what everybody already knew.
breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/15/doj-president-trump-can-block-anyone-he-wants-on-twitter/
archive.is/m6U0B

Sorry for the embed, I don't know how to webm embarrassingly enough.

Notorious libcuck from England, just like CURRENT YEAR MAN, also worked and sucked Michelle Obama's dick.

That's literally the exact opposite of what happened. It's bold faced lie.

Like if lying at this point does matter for them.

This narrative will backfire so hard, that people will eventually react with, "So what?" when confronted by rhetoric like this in the future. The moment that attitude becomes commonplace it's game over for them.

Is this child pornography?

Nah. This is.

I love you too user

I probably won't live for much longer, but i love you too.

I can't believe noone screencapped this.

Gal-nee is a perv.

Something is off on that face

or is this.

Nice, new content.

No, this is.

Thank you based Eltonel

Thanks Eltonel! You've been one of the best drawfags that stayed strong to #GamerGate, man. Thank you!

Cheer up, it's always darker before dawn.
Truth always triumphs.

There is no difference between GG and 4 AM

You're a nice guy, eltonel.

There is a difference. Marche has told me to fuck off a few times. But he does it because he cares. When the 4 AM thread tells me to fuck off it's out of malice.

Interesting

Is Marche a qt girl from Australia?

That's not true, our namefags/tripfags are not trannies, just furries

No, he's an abbo furry.

Marche is not furry. I know that because he said so.

That goon still arround? He still trying to get 8ch Holla Forums shut down?

archive.is/h5g86

These niggers are removing statues when people are sleeping.

They are indeed calling for civil war.

That's not good.

man, there sure is more anti than pro on that list. but that's probably because supporting GG is a death sentence for some companies.

haha stay mad nazi redneck scum

All the while, George Soros and Rothschild will sit comfortably and profit while people are bleeding on the street. That's the part that gets to me about all this.

If the far right wins in america and George Soros can't stay there without being executed, where will he go when europe is already about to get a massive far right rising?

Isn't he banned in every muslim nation?

Indeed. I hope you have stock in arms companies.

Jew zeland and aussieworld. And the rothchilds are safe in kikeland.

If george soros were gone would all the divisiveness and race war shit end? Him and companies tied to him are funding a lot of it, driving the wedge into the heart of western civilization. He's even said right out that the death of america would be the realization of his life's work. I think when he finally dies of old age a lot of this shit will lose steam and sputter out.

No becuase its him rothchilds and a few of the smaller clans in isreal.

He might have a clone of himself or a digitalized version of his brain, or he might taught well some apprentice, or, the most hopeful thing, everything will colapse without him or be just slightly less bad.

He has a kid and a chinese trophy wife. We may see chinks kvech. or a small sliver of hope his trophy slut uses the money to free china.

Not likely, because another front man will just take his place.

In the short term it's bad (lives lost & destabilized).
In the mid term it might be good (getting rid of the worst aspects of US culture).
In the long term it could be bad ( (((History books))) claiming the war was Trump's fault and he was a bad President).

I can't see how a civil war would benefit Soros et al though.
He'd lose all his useful idiots and he would lose- no doubt. Not to mention people would be galvanized and working together again to protect & grow their nation.

Unless he's hoping those that survive are so far right that their policy strays from home-defense to mad-dog "fuck everyone" and baiting them into war against something they can't handle without ruining themselves.

You imply like she has some sort of power. Shes there to muddy the jewish links whiles the son will take control.

This is what what blatant ignorance looks like.

Civil war 2 hype.

This is what showed up when searching for a decent version of to arms in Dixie.
What a bunch of fags.

His son is an idiot rami tier.

>(((History books))) claiming the war was Trump's fault and he was a bad President
That is of course if the anti-americans win.
When the patriots win the war, the history books will not blame Trump.

I fucking love Fanta. Orange = best flavor.

Tabloids as always are years behind and blow their wad in the most idiotic ways. Oxytocin increases distrust of strangers by reinforcing in-group bonds. People become more tribalistic as they become more empathetic with so if you want to end racism, trying to dose people with oxytocin is not something you want to do.

The only way to solve tribal/ethnic conflict without cycles of retribution is by depersonalising the problem and using rational, non-emotional thinking. Nobody wants to do that, and even (especially) the people who think they're rational are being made stupid by their emotional involvement.

This might be of interest to you then.

There's one land where the chosen tribe is always welcome

World's getting pretty nightmare lately.

According to Benjamin Disraeli who served twice as the prime minister of the United Kingdom.

This was said in 1847.

I thought even they hated him because he'd cause a holocaust against them?

Or am I thinking of the Rothchilds?

I believe it was both.

And the Lenin statue in Seattle is still just fine.

That's why you can't be civilized with this people.

So how is this any different than Nazi book burning?

Neither.
Soros holds views about Israel that are unpopular over there, but he has a sort of love-hate relationship with it, he both at the same time acknowledges its importance and tries to defend it while hating it with a passion. The Rothschild family on the other hand are pretty much the rulers over there and are actually the ones that designed the flag, people in Israel initially wanted the menorah to be on the flag but the Rothschilds said to change it to the Star of David. And what is not known by most is that the Star of David is not David's sign, he simply used it, it is actually Solomon's sign which is the reason why Rothschild changing the flag to it pissed them off. He had changed it from a symbol to indicate Jewish tradition to a symbol of witchcraft.

Well it is different in the fact that the leftists are wrong.

Two types of fucking kike factions, the ones in power in Middle-East are the Neocon warmongers, Soros is kinda the Globalist Liberal One World Government and One People type, the former wants the US to continue be it's bodyguard and financier for free, the latter wants to neutralize all threats to the Kikes by eliminating the same ethnicity as the ones who cause the Holocaust and make everyone be rendered under their control and influence.

There is nothing wrong with burning commie literature, the sooner this shit is forgotten the sooner will people stop being tricked by it. Second off they actually knew what they were burning unlike antifa.

Cheers. That's what I wasn't sure on.

Speaking of- how do Soros/Rothschild/Rockerfeller think of each other?
An alliance where they're all hoping to knife each other in the back, an actual alliance since they'd have more by not fighting each other, or are they at war?

So now we don't have to worry about being nuked for while, just civil war.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/897784898865553409

archive.is/wLPH6

No he's not, he is literally retarded.

The MSM and retards in Social Media just defended the poor ol Norks, because Trump is a warmongering bully.

They obviously aren't so close that they would suck each other's dick but they generally acknowledge each other as being trustworthy enough to work together with. They do however tend to work apart from each other even if the goal is the same, like how Soros funded Svoboda while Rothschild caused the passenger airplane to get shot down in Ukraine. It's essentially two guys breaking into your house at the same time in the middle of night, both expected to be alone when doing it but a little help carrying the TV out can never hurt.

There is people in his replies saying that 'Neo nazis in charlottesville is worse than north korea, and you support them"

Some priorities.

I blame Turtledove and his alternate reality novels depicting the Bixnoodacaust with Concentration Cotton Farms. But it's pretty much what these fucks truly believe.

I'm starting to think that Marche was right (no pun intended) by mocking the dead girl as a commie, and making 'hit commies with your car' jokes.

it's surprising how they don't compare him to Lemongrab

At least they're not in hands of communists scum to vandalize

Wow….

What do you think they are gonna do with them? Venerate them? No, the took it to move it to an area that the right cannot tread to let the left destroy it.

fuck off

Think Holla Forums trying to track down the statues and monuments that were taken down since last year.

And, that's all I needed to know.

Ma nigger

Tell that to the media and news outlets who blame the entire invasion of the Middle East on Bush when there were a dozen other countries backing him up.

I wonder how an American civil war would affect the rest of the world. Who comes to whose aid or would the rest of the world stand by and watch?

Grassy ass, say noir.

I imagine a lot of our enemies would try to take advantage of our perceived weakness. Russia might assist the "conservative" side while Britain might assist the "liberal" side.
Fucking hell it's embarrassing how far Europe's fallen recently. Arturia needs to come back from Avalon and Make Britain Great Again already.

Let's just put it this way: U.S. falls, the entire is going with it (And, I'm not exaggerating).

They had made an official announcement a few years ago that they would support Texas if it were to decide to secede. It is pretty much guaranteed.

Europe cannot afford to assist, they are divided as is, and sending right wing people means a bolstering of americas right, and sending left wing people would give the right full reigns to chimp out at home.

N>>13235979
eed the other pics about the ex army trucker taking over the states.

Which means canada is involved whether the faggots up here want to or not.

China would probably fund dissidents as well. Which one would be the harder guess. Of course as soon as there is a enough chaos, they'll just move in and slowly take over like they are in Africa.

Really? Well I don't think Texas CAN secede again but it's nice to know if I have to shoot anyone that I'll have an excuse to play Hardbass.
Speaking of Texas we're getting open carry for swords soon. Should I become the Street Samurai?

Oh, Europe is fucked no matter how you spin it considering how the U.S. is paying the bill, much more so than England, for most of the EU's programs (Especially the U.N.).

Also, here's the picture you requested.

Wait really? I gotta get me a sword.

Thanks. And this pic, this pic I see being the end result for all western countries. alot of food and supply routes will be cut.

And three years ago, you weren't a wizard when GG started, congrats Wizardanon.

Now that I think on it a little there is no way the rest of the world wont get involved. Too much production and manufacturing is now reliant on the US.

As much as I dislike current America I see it's required to hold back other world powers. As an asian those I fear the most are the Chinese.

Yeah and I got mixed feelings about this. To be honest, I couldn't be any more happier than spending time with you fellas together with my family and friends.

Yes, but they run risks sending people from european countries, you may see that the next world war is a collection of civil wars throughout the west.

archive.is/kEDSX

So all the anti-trump videos on youtube that were made before the election, especially the ones featuring cartoonish version of trump supporters, do you think they'll age very poorly?

Who?

Who is that Jap?
Are they on the side of that account, or against them?

Remember HQ's translation operation. We don't want Japs thinking we're all like that.

The "Yes You're Racist" account has 380k+ followers and doxxes people, whether they're actual racists or not.

I just found it interesting that the japanese are paying attention

Can't wait until the few working people leave that city and the mayor has to beg Trump for more monies to support them worthless niggers.

Like these faggots ever read any of his alternate history novels.

Fucking cucks, but what did you expect from KiA? This won't lesson shit, it will just emboldened the leftist faggots more.

Britain assisting any is laughable, they are a joke and the only thing they could do is maybe send in SAS advisers, that is if their funding hasn't already been cut to nothing.

So are they praising them or criticizing them?

I don't actually know. I was hoping that someone here would tell me

I've been having problems accessing open source projects page lately, a lot of 503 errors for socket.io and purecss. This is weird, fucking russians hacking everything again.

Thats what I was asking.

It was real in their minds user.

Well if it's praise they're a lost cause.
If it's scorn we can (politely) say that they're not all like us.

It's more that the Nip is pointing out and fascinated that the internet, and the right to privacy, is the now battlefield and weapons in this technologically advanced age.

So, simply put, it's what other anons have been saying all along.

A few more bits on identity and anonymity.

You mean this is like when the Mongols sacked Baghdad and destroyed all of their monuments, burned down the House of Wisdom, and threw all of the precious books from the House of Wisdom into the Tigris river until the waters themselves turned black with ink. The only thing they're missing is the mass slaughter and rape that accompanied this that left Baghdad a desolate, quasi-ghost town for years.

Y-you too

Its never enough for them
it started with a flag now all monuments are ripped down and next will be total rewrite of history

I've been here since the start.
Or maybe a few weeks into the start.

I may have gotten lax on what I've saved, and stopped making archives to share- but I've been doing what I can (reposting OPs onto HQ, whipping people into gear when possible).

Moumantai.

archive.is/mdsC4

Jones might go full JQ

I've been reading comments on facebook for the last hour and I can't tell if this country is as full of retards as the American extreme left. It's physically hurting my brain and I need to keep taking breaks because of how stupid the shit I'm reading is. And some of these idiots defending antifa and condemning Nazis have Che Guevara in their profiles. Holy shit I feel like I've been physically attacked by stupidity.

Actually you COULD be happier, you could have a waifu and still continue shitposting

He won't. You can go look up his debate with David Duke, it was one of the few debates if not the only one that he actually deleted from his channel.

White, lower-middle class
Depends. Ethnically, it depends on the source of the media I'm watching. Sex wise and social class wise, however, they're has been an increased amount of misrepresentation.
Yes, yes, no.
Majority of the time, but less than 80% of the time
Majority of them
I make my own "Hallmark cards".
No
That the U.S. is a white dominant country with influences and people taken from different cultures around the world, and that there has been an increasingly noticeable wedge between those who succeed in this country and where it is that these people come from and how they got to where they are.

Strike young and kain for they are morons, and yourself too glasgow since its kinda arrogant. add milo and sommers if you must.

How the fuck do these people think they will survive 2 seconds when shit hits the fan?

Also; RE GamerGate getting slack. The user is right about us "forgetting what it's like to be under siege". We get mad- but we do less.

We struck with terribly fury back at journos- but even if the crime escalated, we didn't push as far. Didn't dig as deep. Didn't spread as much.

We have plenty of fuel, but we're just not burning like we used to.

Now that can be solved by focusing and not being lazy- but also compartmentalizing goals.

Games are enjoyable because of "little victories" it feeds you. You level up. You find a secret. An NPC says something amusing. You get a new weapon or ability to use. All from microscopic tasks that all drive to the end goals (get better, beat the stage, unlock the next stage)

Priority one (IMO) should be going back to the old fashioned daily/weekly email goal. Something simple everyone can focus on.
Getting companies to pull support for Google, or other SJW companies.
Alternatively, offer cheer and support to those under pressure from SJWs.

Attracting diggers back is tricky. We have a LOT of stuff that once we start discussing- threads get shilled. And again- no main target to focus on. Drawing connections is great and under-appreciated IMO.
Digging into the usual suspects, creating timelines, or proving individuals of their innocence when falsely accused is good work.
Building DeepFreeze into even more of a monster is also a good goal- and shilling for it.
Creating similar databases for internal use (who attacked who, who knows who, who benefited from who) is also good when one of their names pop up again. Keep building it and we can pre-empt what they'll do (Group A is promoting this person, so knowing what their past clients have done means that person will accuse someone soon).

Because they think that everyone else will do the fighting. You know, "my job will be leading the party".

How do normalfags reconcile the fact that identity politics are inherently racist? I mean, if someone is banging on and on about the need for black people in media, how don't they realize that it's racist? Are they just content in ignoring it? Is there some way to find out?
Anyway, the questions:
Chilean, middle class.
I don't do any of those things, so no.
I didn't learn about american history, we were all about medieval spanish history to 19th century chilean history.
Irrelevant.
That whoever designed this is either a shrieking mimsey or some sort of high functioning autistic whose obsession is race.

Hasn't shit already hit the fan? Shit is escalating fast. Question is, how to stop antifa and their lefty allies now that they're becoming more daring in their destructive retardation? They already managed to get the statue knocked down. Something's gotta be done in retaliation.

I attained wizard status a month so now I'm really into vanilla lovey dovey h-manga for some reason.

Oh they do reconcile it, they just don't care because they're being racist to white people and that's a-ok in today's world because of "muh slavery, muh holocaust, muh oppresion" etc.

sorry for stealing your thing

White, part scott, part brit, part germanish area, lower-middle class
Not really, and when they are its as the punching bag or butt monkey
Partially, yes, no and all of them are usually in a villifying light.
Seldom, I am neither a jew nor asian nor a female.
less than half, and nice weaseling to avoid that teachers are overwhelmingly female. your bias is showing.
I prefer pet cards or shitty humor cards.
Never. no one can.
That you and society at large villify and emotionally beat men and white for the sake of your own feelings, and that there are not enough white bankers.

Best non universe girl

Discord shut down a FFXIV server for "hate speech" because of jokes comparing the Garlean Empire to the Thrid Reich.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6u2faw/discord_server_shut_down_because_of_hate_speech/

Good, let them piss off more and more people.

I really dislike Crowder, but I appreciate it when he goes into liberal hellholes and documents it.
Uploaded to mixtape so I don't have to link to his channel: my.mixtape.moe/rinmqd.mp4

A german journalist admits that they're forced to report with a pro-government stance when it comes to the migrant crisis.

You've seen the increasing militancy of the hard left. It's been mostly constrained to minor squabbles thus far but they're going to cross a major line sooner or later, and both the law and public opinion will come down on their asses hard.

told you guys there is something wrong with them

What a wonderful video where you can't hear fucking anything. Wonderful indeed.

It's been known that the EU controls the media stance on migrants, and probably other topics too.

Get new speakers. I can hear it just fine.

Why don't you simply turn up the volume?

Had it at max on the webm volume slider. Couldn't hear anything. The speakers on my computer hurt my ears if I put em anything pass 20.

Works on my machine

Well, truck news certainly wasn't slow on reporting on the "hwite nationalist racists that want to protect the statue of a pro-slavery supremacist", or saying that David Duke praised Trump despite Duke being told every time by Trump to fuck off on national TV.

Spot the similarities, anons.

Oh, I've played this game before.

No one forced her, she is a coward that is trying to save face.

The only difference is that blobs of fat are destroying history now, along with ISIS.

I tend to think this too. I think it'll be less of a civil war and more the crazy left getting mass gulaged for being fucking terrorist.

4u
WIP
But you can crop the face for your shitposting needs

the chinese one hurts the most, they had some good stuff pre commie.

wew

You're a cool dude.

Happy 3 year anniversary

IRC, it was either an antifa squad that captured some remnants of ISIS (or it was the other way around). Notice how the ISIS sign is poor state.

Cognitive dissonance and/or binary thinking.

Please stop answering that quiz- it is off topic.

And here comes Discord's decent into shittery.
Who's to bet they'll ban people that post articles calling them out?

What alternatives can we shill for people?

Match made in heaven.
Probably worth sharing that fact with anti-CNN crowd?

Good work man!
How's your patreon?
When will you finish the Erin x Viv comic- if you plan to?

>Find the only USB Neo Geo pad in existence on eBay

I just wanted you to know that you are the reason I got a freckle fetish.

Ah shit, wrong bread.
No bully

Do we tell you enouth how much do we love you?

Pretty sure Antifa just waited patiently for the fights to end and then took a picture to appear victorious.

TB did an interview with the tranny that cried during CoxCon

archive.is/pIL25

I remember when he first approached gamergate. Nobody thought he was genuine, we all thought it'd be a hit piece. Now 2 years later he's still on twitter batting for us. He did what nobody else did, he came to US and got our side of the story. He came into the trenches with us, saw things from our point of view. We all thought he was an enemy spy, and maybe he was…but he joined us. Feels good.

Oh great, it's Lawrence Dale.

Look for the PS2 version an get a ps2 to pc adapter, it's way cheaper and easier to find.

first comment:

nice!

I CAN'T STAND ICONOCLASM.I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW.

Remember this?

archive.is/jJLAb

JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP

Are there Antifa discord servers too? Someone should look into this.

Which one?

There are, and afaik they haven't been shut down yet.

Oh that.

IIRC, people lost their shit in the chat and gave them shit for having him/her on.
Whether this was just because it was a tranny or they knew they had done some shit in the past, I don't know.

Suffice to say, TB lost his shit, made an angry soundcloud recording condemning the people who did it.

There are people out in the world looking just to troll- but in light of everything that's happened I can't help but wonder if the tranny false-flagged it (on "Youtube #1 PC Reviewer"'s podcast for all to see) or it was blown out of proportion.

Burgerland

i know that. i just liked that it called out the missing disclosure.

Did he unironically post that? The only thing missing in that pic is a fedora and mlp shirt.

I just realized that was in the comments- LOL

TB got fucked on ethics by a tranny.

Just remember to practice your /k/ommando skills and check Holla Forums if the happening will finally happening, oh, twitter just bloated Obango's twitter statements about Charlottesville and it promoted as the most liked tweets ever with not bias and artificial archive.is/zM79t

Just remember user, DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED, Day of the Rope, Race War, the Final Happening!

It'll be alright, we can fix it.

Being a slav is like watching the biggest drama show unfold. Your suffering is my entertainment.

Hnggh

How do you slavs view the Western World's utter collapse anyways?

the news would have more impact if it didn't remind us what the most liked tweet before was.

probably the only entertainment you will get… your countries suck, your people suck and you niggers are poor as fuck.

What is our media's excuse when covering the some crisis with the exact same stance?

where is the boner?

I just wanted to play games.

You're a bully for reminding me.

We'll be talking about WW3 or perhaps the invasion of hell at the 4th anniversary.

Most likely, yes.

From pol, sadly they won't stop with accusations and labels

I heard hell is a better place to live than earth anyways. Heard the rent is dirt cheap.

Civil war and the collapse is more likely than WW3 at this rate

No shit.

The trolling he did for a solid month after did more to show that than the fucking pity party he's throwing himself here.

Let's hope the 4th anniversary will have us looking back and laughing. I expect the 4th anniversary will be in absolute panic and the 5th won't even happen because SOCJUS will censor the entire internet.

Expecting more hit pieces condemning him for emboldening them and for not doing enough, he might have done this under some PR guys advice but he didn't need to say anything, YouTube is ducking killing itself

Hey girlgulaggers,

Told you I could do some web 1488.0 shit. Anyways, still working on the automatic archiving, so far it works but it's not optimal, the intervals would still be 175, 350, 525, 700 posts. Still working out the details.

I would also need the list of what gg is responsible for if you guys have it near, just to add some flair to the web page.

Do we get rewards for getting the most (You)s?

I can already see it happening

Well, it's more for thread archiving which is manual operation no one does anymore. Also, that's not what a botnet really is.

Why?

You get a horse dick in your ass

I taught him that.
WAAAAAAAAA

For fun, playing with lodash, internally its top 5 autists.

I don't think anyone is going to give a shit about that counter. if you stop giving him (you)'s people will soon forget about that place.

why

Yeah fucking right, you're just pessimistic on the issue. This is a long war and YOU are the one that's getting tired. The rest of us, not so much. Take a break and come back, or don't, you've clearly fought a lot.

The world won't end when we have your back.

For the sake of preserving history and culture. If a bunch of posts get deleted before they're able to be archived, there goes a very important chunk of history. How will we learn from our mistakes if we uphold this 1984-style revisionism?

So why is it that programmers constantly add shit that isn't necessary?

No really, it's like there's some belief that there constantly has to be new features and redesigns otherwise everyone's going to disappear. Is there something wrong or impractical with just keeping the site maintained without adding new stuff that might cause problems?

Checkpoint of sorts.

Seriously the top posters was a first step toward trying to detect shills or thread derailers.

Is Felix our new anime girl?

Are we going to merge PewDiePie with catgirl(male)?

As someone who had the privilege of the entire might of the western military might crushing my country and murdering my people so you could give my ancestral land to proto-isis to turn my cemeteries into landfills, and 13th century churches into roadside piss houses, you deserve everything coming to you and hopefully your true suffering hasn't even begun.

Or really overzealous faggots who could turn into potential burn-outs.

well he has a pretty girlish body, in his last stream he said he is 1.77 tall or something like that.

Lately 3 times a day but that has more to do with having NOTHING to do lately in my life but wait for legal shit to clear. I almost never dropped below once a day in my life.

Looks like a possible undisclosed COI. Does anyone have archives showing TB and Laura are friends?

There's this list but it hasn't been updated in 2 years:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=GamerGate_Achievements

They aren't a list of accomplishments but I like the DF articles:
deepfreeze.it/article.php

No, it's astolfo

Try it user, it actually feels really good when you nut after a few days of stopping

Burn-outs are a meme. You can't burn out from shitposting and discussing traps which aren't gay.

if Dale worked on a video game that would be a coi but they are both "journos"

That fucker's been false-flagging ever since that fundraiser for the sex change operation. Maybe even before that. Why anyone would defend a PROVEN serial liar is beyond me.

Sorry for the NATO bombings
t. burger

Yeah well when I was still in IT I had this problem, it seems to have stuck with me. I'll remove the top 5. The main goal is the archiving of the threads so it is not a manual job anymore, the UI was just to get my mind off of the server side code for a little bit.

Dale is giving TB coverage, it still counts whether he's a developer or not. Same way interviews shouldn't be conducted by friends of the interviewee outside of videogame journalism.

It's too late for that now.

does it? if you can source that you'll put my doubts to rest

Note the sunroof in and the lack thereof on the images you just commented on. Proof those are different cars.

There is hope for man.
twitter.com/infinitechan/status/897867928569233408

I know, it was always too late.

Found this on twitter. Not sure if real.

twitter.com/Rose40288/status/897555493073375233

On my days off I generally reach (20) easily. I'm not a burnout, I just like to post.

Steven crowder had an article about it, doesn't really confirm if it's real or not but at least he seemed to think so.

I love how they're still trying to white knight that dude, when his track record is 90% doxing the wrong guy.

why is britain suddenly obsessed with sex dolls

didn't the loli scaremongering work out for them

They have to educate little achmed and jamal about how to best have sex with a child :^) No idea but I look forward to more feminist screeching

Sargon is talking about writing manifestos and "doing things IRL" He thinks anti-SJW's time on youtube might be drawing to a close.

Thoughts?

These acronyms become more ridiculous every time.

Can't believe it has been 3 years. It's pretty interesting to me how much Holla Forums and 4chan have diverged culturally in such a short amount of time. It's weird to think we came from there now. I feels like this has always been home.

Oh I know, but I also how to get my own engine going good. Not to brag, but I like to think that I am a master of jerking myself off.

And the site is fucking up again

Thats not a girl

XD

thoughtco.com/avoid-conflicts-of-interest-2073885

spj.org/rrr.asp?ref=77&t=ethics

Journalists covering friends is a classic conflict of interest. The interview is coverage.

At this point is better to call them fags out of sheer convenience or we will end using the whole alphabet

imagine paying 30000000 usd for irc servers

Well, he's not wrong. We need to establish a new cultural norm that isn't extreme in either political direction. That being said I don't even vote because I don't want my name and address to be part of the public record so good luck getting me out on the streets.
Also yeah anything google based is going off the deepend. We need to build and support alternatives ASAP.

ok, carry on

You are a kike puppet, you created the rapefugees that are now in Europe, your population is overweight, niggers, spic almost replacing you, you are legitimately stupid, you continuously get bamboozled into stupid wars where you gain almost nothing, did I mention that you are a cesspool of Marxism, you actually bombed my capital by mistake. Should I continue?

I voted for Trump in the last election, thinking it would be fine. Now the idea of dems gaining power again terrifies me. I know realistically nothing will happen but the niggling thought is there…what if they go full 1984 and start gulaging Trump voters?

Australian study finds people are biased towards women and minorities.
This is from June

where were you when Ted Kaczynski started to make more and more sense

was he right all along anons? read his stuff and think about how twitter and facebook and the rest of that crap is affecting us

Without (((venture))) money and support good luck with that. Twitter and Facebook are being kept alive by some kind of jewish necromancy because they sure as hell aren't bringing in a lot of profit. Anything that will rise to kill them will be worse.

Get a gun and learn to use it.

Biased in favor towards women and minorities*

They still push for diversity regardless of their conclusion and suggest other methods of hiring that don't include removing names from resumes

At least try.

Holla Forums is sucking dicks again.

nod an argubbent

First half of the threads im browsing get a 502 error and now some threads the last reply I see is one made way earlier in the thread.

Yeah something's fucky right now.

The front page probably broke again, try using the catalog.

no first for benis, therefore sage

I also lost all my (you)'s itt.

I never use the front page, I mean that in the actual thread itself the later half is completely gone.

FUCK YOU FELLOW BURGER, SERBIA STRONK

Speaking of anniversaries: newgrounds.com/portal/view/28240

Bruh

See if your state allows you to remove yourself from public record. Most won't however. It used to not be a problem back when you had to go to a government office and request the info in person, but now that everything is digital you can literally just find the state voter by searching sites that collect this data or the government site itself. If you're lucky your state sucks and hasn't put all this shit online yet. If you want an idea check out the this site for florida voters.

floridaresidentdb.com/

Alternative you have sites that search all government records in general and they scare the shit out of me. Things like
truthfinder.com/

Welcome to the future. It's a digital nightmare.

are you new?

It's just Holla Forums buckling under the strain of Holla Forums's spike in users.

Are you?

Are you?

Oh fug :DDD

i ask because you're not familiar with the no first for benis, therefore sage

(((Holla Forums HIVEMIND WORLDWIDE))

Just checked, holt fuck is this because of the whale getting beached by a car?

But why

probably

Wasn't me. And while I am not new and there since the beginning posting DS9 pics I am not up to snuff on the latest thread memes.

Holla Forums is also doxxing the kike from yesyouareracist project and everyone involved in it and they know it.

it is your punishment for failing

Futa on male?

Girls (or traps) wearing skimpy clothing is hot and all but girls wearing full or part of an armor can be sexy too.

Doesn't he have his personal data exposed?

Right well Cville is more significant then it appears, and what Trump did two days later kind of sort of slapped people in the face so Holla Forums went from slow to high gear pretty much immediately.

Happens every time.

It's the little things that cause the biggest changes.

OWN UP TO YOUR OWN FUCKING WORK I SWEAR TO GOD
STAND UP FOR YOUR FRIEND TOO WHILE YOU'RE AT IT YOU COWARD

American McGee is advertising his card game here.

lol TB and Tranny can both get fucked

What is that faggot sperging about

It's not from porn

I was going to make a joke related to card games and his sister, but I don't feel creative enouth.
Also I feel sorry of the poor guy, so let him.

is apologizing, like groveling to the floor apology, for writing an article about TB
a gamergate transphobic harasser as we all know
they're friends (note : it didn't get disclosed in the article amusingly), and so the article shows TB in a positive light, which automatically makes laura a bad person
and so her own followers and defenders are calling >her out for it

Ahhhh. The good old taste of his own medicine.

Was his sister really murdered by Santa Muerte cultists?

Gee, it's almost as if surrounding yourself with sociopaths is a bad thing.

His followers actually did? Wew, I expected nothing but "you are so strong and pretty, ignore the haters!" like normal.

Forgot to thank (you) for the list. I'll have some fun with it.

There's no real need for archives, they have been on his podcast together before
there are a few tweets they share though, indeed

Bruh

That's not what I meant you dolt, in the sense that there's no need to look for them. There's a podcast with them both together. My point was merely "just get this and that's already enough", not "do not archive".

You don't understand, when you endorse anyone, or anything, that is even remotely related one way or another to harassment, you're a shitlord, no matter if you cut off your dick or not. Everyone should be perfect, do not question.

ALWAYS ARCHIVE YOU CAKEFART

I can't believe I need to say this again but…
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING.
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
THE MORE PROOF YOU HAVE, THE MORE LIKELY PEOPLE WILL LISTEN.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Jewish necromancy might be a factor, but basic investing appeal is a greater one.

The investors pour money into social media because it hits all the high points for potentially being able to turn a tremendous profit. It's omnipresent, well known enough that the media and the POTUS both use and react to it, integral to the daily routine of many normalfags, capable of generating and sustaining safe controversy, etc., etc. Every investor there sees a wealth of strong, reliable activity just waiting to create pay dirt, if only someone could figure out how to do it without driving the users off.

Is it just me or has there been a push against archiving lately?

Calm your tits you autists, must've made myself unclear or some shit, my bad

Obviously archive anything

You wouldn't be wrong. Ever since Charlottesville started up I've noticed more and more shill activity.

Fuck the press.

The Unibomber was extraordinarily intelligent, I mean he was a Harvard English student when Harvard still had some shread of standards.

And his analysis of both the political left and right was dead accurate and still holds true to today.

However the point where he gets it wrong is his solution to the problem. Doing away with technology and living in an at most 18th century lifestyle is not a viable solution, and even if it were, he does not address how society would keep from re-developing.

We can learn from the past, but becoming a luddite is not the solution to the problems of modernity.

nice trips user.

It's not so much that a bunch of countries would start to attack us. America being the world police has actually stopped a lot of international fighting from happening. If we were distracted with something that would take our full attention like a civil war, you can bet that other aggressive countries will start marching in on our allies or countries under our protection.

That's for minor things like lying about someone and fucking up his professional reputation. This is for interviewing a gobblegofer, that's much worse.

archive.is/we0CN

If it's going to get a pastebin and go up on Deepfreeze it needs proof, any links would be appreciated. I never listened to the podcasts or TB's soundcloud about Laura or whatever, if anyone has please inform whether there's any proof there either.

Texas actually has the ability to secede in it's state constitution. It's the only state that can legally do it.

Living in an 18th century lifestyle is indeed a viable solution. The real issue is that it isn't viable for society as a whole. If the goal is to run away from the things that plague modern society then it is great, but it is still running away and not actually solving those issues.

They also have a provision where they could split into four states to get more Senate seats.

Serb? Yeah, we really fucked you guys.

Well yeah, the Unibomber's point was that all of society should live in that manner, hence the not viable.

Also looks like David Duke was pretty damn heartbroken about being disavowed by Trump after Charlottesville

I'm not fluent in tumblr, can someone translate these?

Delicious cannibalism. I want more.

The first two are synonyms, questioning simply means bi and polyamorous means slut

I always feel bad for David Duke, he always advocated nonviolence and gets viewed as a fed by a ton of white nationalists despite never really having acted as a fed would.

Its funny cause us puerto ricans are gigantic fucking racists but clearly this one guy is deserving of derision cause muh ebil drumpf.

I really should just do away entirely with all social media.

I'm glad these lefties are openly carrying. It lets you avoid them because they're at serious risk of injuring those around them. They don't actually know how to use a gun and I'd bet she's never fired more than a handful of rounds in her life.

Can you say "datamining operation"?

Discord is voice, too, but you make a good point. Why would you invest so much to enter an already established industry with razor thin profit margins?

Not just you.

She's a slut.

Disgusting

Living in an 18th century lifestyle is harder than living in a current year lifestyle, so the vast majority will choose that.
Almost all people will choose the path of least resistance.

Honestly, that was less mind-break than I was hoping for. Having the western SJW already been molested and mostly just trying to find the person who molested her again to fuck them kind of ruined it in the end for me. That's not how mind break is supposed to go.

Still…good for some screencaps.

It's like a sausagefest, except there's less sausages and more dyed hair.

THEN WHAT IS ANTIFA????
For real, social media needs to be blasted with vids and images of antifa right now, and a list of their crimes.

My mother occasionally repeats that Dominicans must be inherently stupid for breaking things when hired to clean.

Just listen to the first three minutes, you can even hear it in his voice

The left and people in the left accept them.

just re-reading this now and it's really goddam astounding how well written it is. If the man hand't been mailing bombs to people this would be required reading I think. I agree that Luddism isn't the solution but looking at the problems that tech companies, social media and twitter specifically are creating in our every day lives it's an even more compelling argument.

who the fuck is that other rainbow haired retard? Also, LKD getting a taste of being unpersoned on social media for accidentally daring to go against Right Think regarding TB is just too rich

They can't even bother to pass. They're no Jane Marie.

My grandmother's mexican and she hates cubans.

She also yelled at me for liking black beans because they're cuban food

I didn't say they looked good. They're just castrates with wigs.

This is what frustrates me so much! They honestly view antifa as glorious heroes! Masked rioters dressed in all black, waving communist flags, walloping people over the heads with bats and throwing homemade IEDs at people! Oh, but it's ok, because they called them nazis first!

At this point I feel like going to lefty activities, screaming "NAZI!" and then throwing buckets of piss at them. They should applaud me, right? It'll be ok, I called them nazis first. CNN might invite me on to brag about my glorious victory.

Understandable he feels upset and betrayed.

Antifa is just the democrats remaking the KKK.

I guess we're gonna take back America before taking back Jerusalem.

Seeing video compilations I wonder how long it would take for an actual army response against this shit?

twitter.com/YouTube/status/897488083804934144

But unlike the KKK which was a front organization to let a bunch of smaller groups do dirty work and flourish, this one's just straight up a big conglomeration of self-righteous faggots trying to cause as much damage as possible.

archive.is/C9Cd0
ARCHIVE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

archive.is/bfbD0

People who claim they are only sexually attracted to people they are in long-term romantic relationships with.

Some Native American groups believed that some people were born with multiple spirits which meant they could talk to spirits and had magic powers to help convince the spirits of animals to let themselves be caught or to make it rain or whatever. Sometimes those men would traditionally wear women's clothing, which is the sort of ritual taboo-breaking you see in the traditions of a lot of tribal cultures.

Some modern activists/anthropologists/"queer studies" people conflated a bunch of these magical/religious traditions together, called them "two-spirit", and decided they were obviously transgender Native Americans. Organizations use "two-spirit" to be inclusive towards transgender Native Americans, because nothing says respect than distorting old religious beliefs so they fit into modern identity politics.

People who don't know if they're gay. Probably used a lot by straight Tumblr people who want to feel special.

Having long-term sexual relationships with multiple people.

More than one dead, that's for sure, I'm actually thinking enough gunfights between antifa and the alt-right to make the president declare a state of civil war.

Fucking hell Youtube.

They're commies, it's no wonder Bernie would cover for them.

Funny, I'm Puerto Rican from a Cuban family. Rice with either red or black beans are good. I find it kinda curious since I don't experience this kinda stuff often.

Is that person a real trans person or just a actor? Imagine them having to hire a actor who pretends to be retarded because real trans people are basically non existent.

that's just a drag queen

you have no idea, user. Just call yourself "anti-fascist" and you can do whatever you like! In Canuckistan the state broadcaster even advertises marches and events for normalfags to join in the festivities too… All you have to do is say it's a pro-diversity, anti-racism, anti-fascist event and you're good to go!

I listen to a lot of university radio because the music is usually pretty fuckin good on it, but they all love a little show called Democracy Now, which maybe at one point was alternative media, but now is basically just a far-left propagnda device. Anyway, today they had a guest on that was openly promoting and advocating for antifa! And he writes for the Washington Post!

All you have to do is label all your ideological opponents a nazi or an "-ist" and position yourself as the virtuous opposite and you can do whatever you want. It's fucking scary and even worse up here where being a commie sympathiser is something people are proud of.

communists

Disclosure of appearing on the podcast has been added but nothing about a personal relationship has been. I could really use any solid evidence of friendship if there is any.

archive.is/DBaDQ

Borderline Personality Disordered Whore

I'm just getting a bit pesimist as the left have all the meanings to spread propaganda.

Protip: Highlight a specifc area of text, then copy the URL to get a link that will direct the clicker to the highlighted section.
archive.is/DBaDQ#selection-1379.0-444.44

A ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.

When they said the stupid burns I didn't think they meant literally yet here we are, I've closed my twitter and tend to stay out of kike book as much as I can, even these threads I just can't hang around here anymore because the concentrated stupid is so ungodly, I literally feel a pressure in the front of my head sometimes, hell I already suffer from anxiety issues, I've taken to using one of those spinner things while browsing, its oddly soothing since it keeps my mind on 2 things.

>Goons for a ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.
Fixed.

It would only be if the police proved insufficient.

If the alt left starts (successfully) murdering politicians or mass killing non-antifas, the police are going to crack down hard, and only if that fails to stop it will the military be called in.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread Title: I Wanna Go Edition

At least the leftists have finally been forced to officially acknowledge them. The useful idiots aren't sure what to say about them yet. The narrative has been shifting between "They're only violent in self-defense" and "Well yeah, they're bad but Nazis are worse so it's okay."

People on the left are busy compiling lists of "Nazi" terrorist attacks (any committed by a white male) to discredit there being more than one side. It would be useful to have a comprehensive list of Antifa violence so they can't pretend it doesn't exist.

Already happened
Already happened

Now seeing this reply I noticed I fucked up.

I meant armed response, even from particulars. Something to spark the fire.

They don't control the memes

I hope another meme miracle comes soon.

The police haven't started a serious crackdown because there isn't enough legal reason to yet, and the politicians would lose their shit if they did so without permission from on high.

They'd need antifa to be declared terrorists first before such a thing would be possible, and that's up to the politicians instead of the police. And you know damn well the current left would sooner sell their kidneys than admit that antifa are the ones using violence and intimidation to get their way right now.

Why not anniversary edition?

That would only be the National Guard and the Coast Guard. The Army, the Navy, the Air Force, and the Marines CANNOT operate anywhere on U.S. soil/waters, unless it's a military base or government property (And, even then, there's rules on top of that).

The police isn't insufficient because they don't have the resources, they are being told to not intervene when antifa is destroying shit.
It's exactly like the police in Europe, the police is just another mouthpiece of the state with a bunch of bootlickers throughout.

Alright, But I will still be the song I had planned.

It's not the GG anniversary yet.

It is the Zoe Post/5GBnF anniversary, in a sense.

Sorry once again, I meant an ARMED response.

Also, I'm a retard and I don't know how to do the bold writing type.

It's easy, the codes are hidden in the options.

I found something unexpected among the leddit responses to Charlottesville. All of the political board stuff was cancer, obviously, but their biggest normalfag board (pictures) had this as its top post titled "Poland has the right idea."

''' Around the text.

Sure, but if it's not more specific to TZP it seems better to save it for the GG anniversary.

I like Poland.

Also test.

Thanks. I had an idea of what they were, but I wanted to make sure.

America has fought both Nazis and Commies in the past. I don't see what's so hard about hits. Can't we just be WW2-Cold War America again?

(checked)
McCarthy was right

they experienced the worst of both worlds on their skin

I have been played.

They'd probably have everything up and running, and already going, by the end of the day. The problem, however, is that the state government has to make a request saying "Yes, we want the military to come in." Untill that happens, theu're just sitting on their hands.

No necahse money.

>No necahse money.
How did I mispell "because"?

It's hard because the commies took over our universities. Now, thanks to what they told kids, you're either with the commies, or you're a Nazi.

Commies gained a foothold in the universities during the Beatnik era of the 1950s.
By the time the '50s and the hippies showed up, we saw the first branch of their mass retardation.
Since then, they've been quietly and slowly building up their power and now we're dealing with nearly seventy years of indoctrination that's clogged the plumbing thanks to layers upon layers of sanctimonious self-righteous shit.

That should read '60s. Just bully me.

Yeah and during that time American universities were infiltrated by one of those two, can you guess which one?

If you're interested in skimming through their reactions, here's an archive:
archive.is/HSbti

The general reaction seems to be "Yeah fuck both, leave me alone." There's quite a bit of scattered posts claiming that they're not comparable because commies only kill millions by accident rather than on purpose, but they're not the majority.

And you think l, what? I approve of cultural Marxism? No, it needs to purged along with academia and the rest of the commies. But Nazisim isn't the fucking answer. In case you didn't notice, Nazi Germany was a police state with full censorship and disappearing anyone with conflicting opinions. I'm not rading one authoritarian side for another. America, true America, believes in freedom, capitalism, growth through meritocracy, and constant competition and checks and balances to make sure no one gets too far ahead, because the people who founded this country were cynical enough to know how humans work.

I think you might need a break user.

user you're a true American with a capital "A"

See, this is exactly what I've tried to explain. They've polarized shit to the point where saying anything remotely bad about communism automatically means "you're siding with Nazis."

Something something holodomor.

[CITATION NEEDED]

Just for clarification, eastern europeans are racist as fuck. And I don't mean that they hate niggers and sandniggers, they hate all foreigners, even if they are white. You go there as an american and they will bully you as if you were a sandnigger.

I didn't know what you were talking about because I had this left on. I use it a lot when watching any sort of video with talking over it.

You should try using this when some dialogue is hard to hear, it's very useful. I wouldn't use it on music though because it throws off how the music is supposed to sound in a detrimental way IMO.

you got a link to that post? Was going to check the comments on that when I run into this:
archive.is/j6oSp

I never claimed that, I was simply shitposting

Exactly the entire political spectrum is fucking garbage. Nazism is just socialism that starts off at least knowing that immigration will fuck over your socialist policies (like what all of europe is learning right now). Then it becomes a police state where all thought and art is controlled just like communist countries. The only way for people to live truly free is by restricting the power of the government to such an extent that politics don't matter.

Hello fellow gamergoys, I had a question. I just got 20 bucks. What do I spend it on that's vidya related? Any games worth supporting, or any hardware worth buying?
polite sage for offtopic.

GOG

What does GOG have to do with anything?

Go out and buy yourself a meal that doesn't suck.
At least you'll feel satisfied by the time you finish.

That reminded me of the loudness war. I am personally not a fan of this audio editing thing.

give it to Eltonel, we need more lewds.

Great Purge

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT'S WRONG WITH JOURNALISM TODAY
THEY THINK ITS FUCKING ACTIVISM INSTEAD OF REPORTING THE FACTS AND WHAT PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW

Do we have a baker?

As it should be.

When it comes to artists I'm very particular and anal about who I contribute to. There's a few other artists I'd rather support before him, but I can't do that with this money anyways.

I'd rather not to be honest.

This will never cease being retarded.

I don't think so, I think we do benefit a lot from each other. Where do you live right now? In one of those eastern european countries?

Now don't take this as a insult, but how fucking poor are you? This is not something I do everyday, but just last week I had a 26€ teak.

Can confirm.

I can smell some tasty bread

Didn't Venezuela kill half of their Miners or some shit awhile ago?

10 post left guys, refresh please

No, I just wish we had similar values as them.

I'm a college student, but when I was working (which was up until a week ago; going back to school next week) I usually had pretty gud food on the weekends on the longer shifts. I prefer not to use this money on food if I can get away with it.

Because retards really like to ignore the NATIONAL in National Socialist, NatSoc Socialism was different for Marxist Socialism on shit like property and individualism.

in b4 no more bread and it's time to close the gate for good

If anything its a misnomer from when the strasserist wing of the party was stronger.

Well, the sadder part is that people, regular people, outright refuse to believe that Communism is worse than the Nazis. That's exactly what I had an argument with my father, who is very Right leaning, over a few days ago. I definitely could have handled it better, but he would not heat word one from me about how the Neo-Communists/Antifa/etc. are branding anyone they disagree with as Nazis, and how Communism committed worse crimes than much of what the Nazis did, but his big comeback was how "The Nazis were going to wipe out the world, not just Jews" (And, he threw out how Hitler hated the Jews because they're the reason he didn't get into art school). I really wanted to debate it further, but I do not posses the years of info he's gained (He's almost 70), and he's fitting the bill for me staying at home (21 years old, and I cannot find work anywhere in town, though I of take care of what needs to be done around the house). So, from the looks of it, this will be the hardest fight ever because the Right is so pozzed, that they refuse to look at a more threatening evil then anything Hitler could have wanted.

It's really amazing how big of a lie they can get people to swallow, so many people believe he wanted to conquer the world and kill everyone that wasnt blonde haired and blue eyes. Truly amazing

New bread?

Check out this guy's tweets:
twitter.com/Deplorable80210

He's rather alarmist (so I suspect he's a shill with fake info mixed in), but the driver being wrong and there being different cars seems on point.

Letting windows do any sort of "enhancements" to your audio increases latency and also can fuck with overall sound quality.
The video was recorded at a level that was a bit too low and it's easy to boost. It's not like there are rapid swings in loudness, so it should be safe to just adjust your volume for the duration of the video.
OS Level normalization is not very good because it can't act intelligently, which is why it suffers with music. You're much better off with a music player that supports Replay Gain, but even that gets iffy with differing libraries. It works well for most mainstream recordings, but when you mix classical music into the mix it can still be a real clusterfuck so I've actually segregated it from my main library.
Cinema can also be annoying for other reasons. A lot of movies like to exploit dynamic range too much, leaving speech near unintelligible while any other noise is likely to blow your eardrums (and your windows) out, so what you want to do is run it through a compressor on playback. With mpv this is a pain in the ass to configure, but it's worth the trouble to set up a toggle for when you want it.

Mastering is just as important as the music making process and it pisses me off that people get away with doing a poor job.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

I've got info on a youtuber switching to Vid.Me thanks to demonetization.

When should I post it?
Now?
Next bread?
Wait 100 posts in next bread?

1. Latency
This is about hearing dialogue in a video. I didn't say leave it on for gaming and everything.
2. Sound Quality
If you can barely hear someone talking in a video the sound quality wasn't great to begin with.
3. Should be safe to just adjust your volume
But then you run into the frequent scenario of forgetting to turn your volume down and blowing out your eardrums the next time anything plays through your headphones. Toggling Loudness Equalization and accidentally forgetting about it isn't going to blow your ears up, forgetting volume adjustments you made on on a quiet video will.

kulaks

Underrail, Starsector or Age of Decadence

I will always be her at the end.

They went straight to the tumblr noses.