Dicks off muh pure xeno waifu

The alien is like that hot slut that gets surrounded by retards and she can never get a quality developer to develop her.

Other urls found in this thread:

avpgalaxy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=212
filmsketchr.blogspot.com/2013/03/avp-aliens-vs-predator-concept-art-by.html
starcraftatrox.deviantart.com/gallery/
staredit.net/topic/17374/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isolation would've been a nice game if it didn't suffer from the "unkillable stalker" illness.
I wish it would've been extremely difficult but not outright impossible to kill Xenomorphs outside of scripted events/cutscenes. They could've just balanced that by having more than one Alien creeping through the station which actually happened later in the game.

Sometimes when the creators want to go back to the roots of something they take the wrong approach.

REMOVE XENO

No such thing, heretic.

Best Xenomorph comin' through.

At least we have AvP 1 and 2.
I liked Extinction too despite it being a console RTS.

Not so sure about that

No. Alien is a stupid franchise that only makes sense in movies due to heavy scripting for body horror moments.
It does not make any sense in terms of lore and doesn't translate into gameplay very well unless you're willing to ignore some of it.

For starters, they don't eat anything. Ever. You never saw a Xeno eating anything at all so how do they walk around, how do they function to begin with?
Even ants need nutrition from time to time despite their short lives, Aliens don't even eat the corpses they come out of.

Secondly, they are a paradox in terms of mechanics.
They need live prey to reproduce so killing anything at all is counter productive. And yet they are presented as incredible killing machines when doing any of that means reducing the possible size of the hive.
If a single body and a single Facehugger was enough to generate several Chestbursters out of a single corpse, there'd be a point in collecting only the strongest individual and cull everyone else, but since every single organism is good for only one reproduction, then every single kill means less one Xeno born.

Everyone knows what they need :^)

I absolutely loved Alien Isolation until the Alien showed up . It completely ruins the game, what was an fantastic love letter to Alien fans with a great atmosphere became a shitty locker hiding simulator with a horrible A.I that did nothing but circle around the player and attack him after a certain amount of time. I would maybe have liked it more if the Alien would have had an actual A.I that would look for you instead of just magically knowing where you are and walking in circles around you.

Pottery

I think it would be fun to use the assets/station in sections like multi player maps random spawn for players that need to work their way to a safe zone (not necessarily work together) while another player or two play alien, the station locking off areas and releasing bad AI androids trying to stop them. Maybe throw in some other game types like deathmatchs, or call for help them make it to random pick up location or escape pods. Give the quality world some actual game play.

A human player is too smart to play as the Alien. Part of the fun and gameplay comes from outsmarting the Alien, something that's very much harder to do against human oponents that will check every locker possible and resort to meta strategies to win, ruining the feel of the alien.

Now players being set out by teams and competing against each to escape while the Alien is out and about as a third element, that's actually a pretty cool concept.

Git gud, seriously. If you even have the smallest amount of competence you'll end up in a locker maybe once or twice throughout the entire game, and you'll rarely have to deal with the alien at all except for segments where you're locked in with it or the Hive and that's just in a casual playthrough.

t. Alien Isolation speedrunner

just because YOU didnt see anything doesnt mean it didnt happen

There is no gitting gud though because you can't outsmart the Alien because the Alien isn't smart. It always knows where you are. I once set in a locker to test it out and after about 1 minute the Alien just started running at me from the other side of the map and dragged me out of my hiding place. Where's the fun of outsmarting something that's not smart?

That's an argument from ignorance. If they did eat anything it would have been shown since it's quite a crucial element in life and for predators in particular.
If it's not shown then it can be assumed they do not eat anything at all until this is proven wrong.
Fact is, Alien is all about the body horror and shocking the viewer. It does not have to make sense to achieve this, much like a lot of Geiger's work does not make any geometric, aesthetic or anthopomorfic sense but it does what it set out to do very well: provoke very strong emotions of fear and aversion.

However this means the entire idea behind Alien is to appeal for a subjective effect on the viewer (the emotions it invokes) and this does not translate very well at all for a long series of movies (ence why they get shittier as they go on) or videogames, ence why Alien games aren't that good to begin with, get worse with every iteraction and you never get anything more complicated than controlling a single xeno, save for the console RTS. But then again, it's a console RTS.

The idea would have to be remade for a videogame so there'd be some logic behind it, something you can use to expand upon for gameplay and we can freely ideafag here for fun but the point is that Alien, as it stands, is not very good material for a videogame (save for the first one which is why Alien Isolation is pretty neat).

That sounds like bullshit. From the few times I've tried the game, I managed to hide in lockers and not be caught by the Xeno, even have him open the locker next to me and give up afterwards. Sounds a lot like you made some mistake like heavy noise or similar but you didn't noticed.

I can see you are also a man of excellent taste.

Why couldn't the alien games be as fun as this?

What do you think happened to Harrison?

Because Monolith were too busy with making NOLF and Tron 2.0

They do. The spore induced xeno ate the chick after beheading her in Alien Covenant.

Yes and this applies to everything the facehugger can face fuck. Think about that for a second. If you put that shit on earth, we'd be having xeno-every-fucking-animal-on-earth. It's a weaponized killing machine designed to obliterate any thing bigger than a mouse.

Reeeeee executives stop ruining everything. We could have had that instead.

is there more concept art for that game?

It's amazing how even the concept art in vidya has declined to just being blurry speed paints.

I want to fug an alien.

I have a couple thousand years until the space marines exist so I should be good for now

You have a couple of years until we can colonize the stars and start meeting aliens as well.

Reminder that only banging an alien trap isn't gay, since their biology doesn't apply to our our own.

Reading was half the fun back then

He's adorable so why not.
It'd be cute seeing his flustered reactions.

Do you want to be teased or do you want the whole package?

Here's the rest:
avpgalaxy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=212

filmsketchr.blogspot.com/2013/03/avp-aliens-vs-predator-concept-art-by.html

These ones are sketch designs for the movies.
Yes this nightmare fuel could have been what we gotten in Aliens Vs Predator 1 & 2 the movies.
If some idiot hadn't gotten in the way.

We could have gotten xeno spider queen, /t/v/. Xeno spiders. Xenomorph spiders. Alien-motherfucking-spiders.

All these movies have been complete shitshows behind the scenes, same goes for prometheus and I have no idea about covenant but that movie was so bad it made prometheus look good.

That's just a gay human, we're talking about xenos here.

Still gay, I want a ayylien princes to hold hands with.

That's more like it.

BALLS TO THE FACE

FACEHUGGER WITH BALLS

does it have an asshole?

Sorry, I was working a bit. Thanks for posting the sketches and the sauce! Can't wait to look through and study them all. Also, was the lead artist japanese? Reminds me of the RE2 concept artist.

user, do not fug the facehugger.

Isnt that just a normal facehugger? They all have those round things but these looks like balls due to perspective.

does facehugger have puss puss?

DO A COMIC RIGHT OR DONT DO IT AT ALL

No.
That facehugger is clearly male.

Seems like most japanese artists have a tendency to go with the same quirks and traits for zombies/demons.
Orange firey flesh, distored flesh/webbing, evil eyes, thick hands with thick razor claws.
And generally over the top and ridiculouse designs to the point of humour because how weird and illogical it is.

Have a bonus: sketch artwork from a korean game that ripped off Starcraft/Starship Toopers/Aliens all at once.
starcraftatrox.deviantart.com/gallery/
staredit.net/topic/17374/
Now where did I put the Soul Reaver 1 sketches.

They really need to invent a way to slaughter people over the internet.

Here's your alien princess, user. Kerrigan ain't got shit on her in terms of hot xeno waifu.

I know what you're looking at, anons.
C'mon say it. Say it loud.

There re some decent Doom mods, go play them.

eyy, that's pretty good.webm
Apparently there's metal band of the same name.

NIPPLE EYES
TITTY EYES
EYE MOUTH
EYE TO MOUTH

Jesus Christ what a mess of designs. "She" even stole the alien's penis head.

Nothing Giger-esque here folks.

I'm like 90% sure that's still gay as fuck man.

SHARKHEAD

xenofu thread?

thiccer?

do you like'em pregnant?

That analogy was awful

The artist does too much futa but goddamn, that facesitting image.

i know right

Post more heresy.

Sure thing, faggot.

Ahem….

And this,

To be fair, he always provides the female versions.

AHAHAHA you are like a little child.

Only Aliens arcade games were truly good.

nigga she dead

She's bottom of the tier when it comes to alien chicks.

Good 'ol BeastJoe

I remembered to spoiler this time

The AI is looking for you, there is actually two components to the AI the Alien's AI and the Director. It's the Director that sends the Alien after you otherwise the Alien would just roam about the station in an entirely different direction you're going and you'd never encounter it.

no

bump

Post more ayys

Shamfur dispray

they're not real who gives a shit

It's okay, we can't all be as lucky as me.

user, are you familiar with "fiction"?

Ohh I got an image for this

re-read my first post

This kills the boner

You like mouthless ayys?

get out

How is this called if you reach for the spider?

here you go

Sorry for high quality sketch mix with old meme.

It is fine in either way with tits or not.
2nd pic is scarousing.

saving this thread