Be on the bus 3 to 4 hours a day because of school and work and all that other responsible shit

So is it really that popular or is nintendo just shit/intentionally not making many?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Amazon-Kindle-Paperwhite-6-Inch-4GB-eReader/dp/B00OQVZDJM
foxbusiness.com/features/2017/05/31/nintendo-fights-parts-shortage-for-switch-wsj.html
archive.fo/VYUFz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Buy a car poorfag

Get a vita instead.

Artificial scarcity in an attempt to increase demand. They do this with everything they release. It's getting really old. Considering how everyone has stopped talking about this thing for the most part it would probably have stopped selling by now if they stocked it like any normal company does.

If I do the insurance will cost more than the car. I don't want to play the kike game. I have been poorfagging since I was 18 and I got it down to a science. If I suddenly need to pay for a car I would have to switch my cool part time job for a boring wage slave one which would eat into my study time.

Get some thing you can emulate with, I don't see how half a dozen 60 dollar games can beat thousands of free, quality ones.

I use a $40 + old controller to emulate snes and ps1 games but I pretty much beat everything I wanted to play. You get a lot of vidya playing done when you have that much time to kill. I haven't played a game made after the year 2000 in a long time.

I use a $40 kindle + old controller to emulate snes and ps1 games but I pretty much beat everything I wanted to play. You get a lot of vidya playing done when you have that much time to kill. I haven't played a game made after the year 2000 in a long time.

Depends on the area, it was out of stock in my hometown but the multimedia shop where I live has seven of the fucking things.

Don't do this to yourself. Get a quality e-reader, pirate a fuckpile of books, and read.

amazon.com/Amazon-Kindle-Paperwhite-6-Inch-4GB-eReader/dp/B00OQVZDJM

Yeah using e-readers in public is so much cooler, Quentin

I do read too. I read a shit load. But I am not some insecure faggot who is scared to play vidya in public. You let what you think normalfags MIGHT think of you control your actions.

theres a shortage of parts

foxbusiness.com/features/2017/05/31/nintendo-fights-parts-shortage-for-switch-wsj.html

It is, and I unironically agree with Quentin. Also, the chance of a nigger snatching a kindle out of your hands is around 0% because niggers don't read.

That makes you a wanna be normalfag. That is worse than being a nerd or being a normalfag because you are a self hating nerd that wishes to be a normalfag.

It's not about wanting to be a normalfag, it's about doing what you can to minimize or eliminate entirely the social ostracism you may be subject to, which has a corrosive effect on your personality and demeanor.

Are you still in high school? Someone wont start bullying you on the bus for having your DS out. You are a scared beta nerd who thinks a big mean jock will walk up next to you an beat you up at any moment.
Even if someone did say something about it you can ignore them or tell them to fuck off. If you are on public transit 99% of the people you will see are in no better shape than you.

Where do you get ostracized for playing a 3ds in public. I've never witnessed anyone giving a shit ever. Only autists are self conscious enough that they think anyone gives a shit what they're doing. Normal people don't give a shit about what some random is doing and even if they do pay attention it will be in their head for 5 minutes at the most before they think about more important stuff.

You have to be 18+ to post here. Go home.

What?

Read an actual book is one of the least normalfag things you can do. normalfags only read facebook, twitter, buzzfeed and the Huffington Post.

but you can't play videogames when you're in the middle of driving a car

user, that tells me a lot about your internal vulnerabilities. You're trying to put forth this "I don't care, fuck the world" attitude, but internally you're still stuck in your high school days because that's the first place you slipped back to when confronted. You need to work on some self knowledge, fam, because your current attitude clearly isn't working out for you.

You probably don't consciously notice when you cut yourself off from the world with your face glued to the screen. Leisurely reading a book on your break, on the other hand, and you'll have girls asking you what you're reading assuming you have average/above average facial aesthetics and aren't obese. It's an excellent conversation starter, and a far greater workout for your brain as you're actively using your imagination to visualize what you're reading, vs playing the mental equivalent of Blue's Clues on your Switch.

Even if using a handheld in public is seen as normal, there are better things you could be doing with your time, like reading a book instead of playing Breath of Ubisoft. Kindles go for about $80 too, so it's cheaper, a better use of transport time and it'll be easier to recoup your losses after Jamal robs your sorry ass.

Stop.

You can't say that while posting on Holla Forums user.
I do read. I have multiple hobbies though I don't see how reading a book that isn't class related is somehow miles better than playing a game.
Actually 40. Why do you think someone who plays vidya can't also read? Why are you telling people what they should do with their time when you are spending it on Holla Forums?

Literally explain what's wrong with that user. If you ever taken the bus you would notice most of the people are either college students or people in their late 40s to 50s.

there are better things to do with your time then shitposting on Holla Forums but here we are

go read a book faggot

wew

Are you implying stay at home neets, someone who works at a fast food restaurant or a mail man or somehow more "people"?

You're so full of shit it's unbelievable I don't even own a handheld but whenever I read a book I'm always more absorbed in the book and less conscious of the world around me than playing a video game because reading a book actually takes some concentration and visualization, whereas almost no video games require that same amount of concentration

A little of both. I remember reading how BOTW has over 100% of an attach rate. I've been seeing Switchs start popping up in stores around my big city, so it may depend on where you're living. The appeal comes from playing console games on the go (especially quick 2 player games). The battery life varies depending on the game, screen brightness, and if airplane mode is on. Considering your commute time is 3-4 hours, something like BOTW only lasts 3 max, so either charge when you get to your location. Nice thing about smartphone addicts is they've made outlets easier to access in public locations. You can also balance it out with smaller games, like a used copy of disgaea 5 if NISA hasnt ruined it to the point of not even worth playing. Overall, only get it now if you're absolutely dying to play those games out now on the go and you're willing to pay for a brand new console AND brand new games. If you can wait, then you should. Just get an old used PSP for cfw and emulators, very cheap and easy.

This. I don't think that user actually reads, he might even just keep a book around with him to make people think he reads.

He unironically agrees with Quentin, so he almost certainly carries around a copy of The Great Gatsby so women and cool kids will pay attention to him

I see your gender studies classes didn't teach you how to shitpost.

Since the wiiu was overproduced and undersold massively Nintendo made the switch to see if it would still be viable for them to stay in the console market, so of course less were produced.

Thanks to lower production Nintendo can have a steady flow of income rather than all the sales at the start of the console's life. This not only means more stability, what Nintendo is really after, but it means that every few months a new bundle with a newly released game can be released, which means that they can also boost the sales of that one game.

BUT not only this means constant flow of revenue, it means that everyone that wants a console will actually have to look hard to get one. This almost completely destroys the chance of getting a used one, possibly by someone that bought the console on a whim and doesn't actually want it. If you go on any site similar to craigslist for medium or small sized cities, you will have a very hard time finding someone trying to sell their switch.
Meaning Nintendo gets 100% (or close) of the revenue from the switch, fucking in the ass companies like gamestop that resell used stuff.

Chucking this up to "virtual scarcity" is very naive, Nintendo knows what they're doing, and they're taking advantage of the market.

Nope. archive.fo/VYUFz

The screen time that your neglectful parents allowed you has fucked up your brain, though. That's a fact.

I can if i'm saying that there's better things to do than playing current year Nintendo games.
Considering the games are okay at best and behind a $400 paywall, reading a good story on the bus is more worth it.
I think a lot of people today don't read.
Why does a smoker try to convince his kids not to smoke?

I never said that or even implied that.
I am finishing up my degree in Populations and Genetics. Some people actually want to get a career in a specialized field user and most of those require a degree.

Did you get your hands tied behind your back with political correctness or taught about (((ethical practices))) yet?

Really epic trolling there, I'm reconsidering my whole life. Thank you based Quentin poster

I wished I live where you faggots do because in my city public transport is like 90% niggers and spics.

So you're not only full of shit but you also can't read, good job retard. Go cum all over your Quentin comics some more

Nigger just get a PSP, you can get a new one of 80 bucks. And you don't even need to pay for games and you can play tons of older titles.

*for

Hey retard, you are looking at a screen right now.

And there are better things to do than go to Holla Forums.
I do read. But after finishing 3 books this month I want something else to spend my time doing.

No. You only know about college based on what Breitbart tells you. I haven't heard a single political opinion once in any of my STEM classes except more physics professor saying he wants the US to put more money into building a moon base.

You're welcome

Not an argument, friend :^)

lmao

What's the snes emulation like now for that thing? I remember there were problems with the colours or something.

Please, keep going faggot.

When I used to wagecuck at Panera Bread, I'd always take my lunch in one of the booths, eat a small bowl of broccoli cheddar or french onion soup in a bread bowl, and then read for the next 20 minutes. In the year that I worked there, I had random girls and a few guys sit down in my booth and start chatting me up easily 50+ times.

If you aren't being approached, and you aren't unattractive, it's because you look unapproachable. This isn't normalfag shit, it's about not projecting to the world how much of a sperg you are when you're in public.

go home quentin you're drunk

I am saying literally because the faggot is making vague bullshit. I want a literal explanation.

I understand you, OP. I work a shitty job to pay the bills and right now and I can get away with having 2 days off every week so that I don't lose my mind. But if I had to get a car, insurance, gas and having to save money for inevitable part failure would lose me those 2 days, and I'm not okay with that. Biking is better for you anyways and much cheaper to maintain.

You could say the same about being on your phone but normalfags are on their phone all the time.

We have fucking ID's here, go back to whatever shithole you came from.

If you're gonna be a /lit/fag get a fucking Kobo at the very least.

Also I honestly don't care about being approached. If you already have friends and a GF why should I care if random people talk to me? I am not saying I would hate if they do but why should I be looking for it?

Not an argument or a reason.

I know it is not an argument, get the fuck out.

Having your face in your nose stuck to your smartphone. Books, and even e-readers (as long as you maintain a leisurely posture and aren't hunched over) are different.

Of course you do, every human wishes to be desired.

Tell us how your screen was smashed.

My cat knocked a card case onto it.

Welp, that's some jewgle translate-tier incoherence right there.

it's guaranteed that doing that is going to be counter productive because you're only going to absorb half of the information than you normally would.

This stock drought must be a kwan thing.

Nintendo has a history of making their system always be out of stock, but this time it might not entirely be their doing. There have been shortages of RAM in the industry lately so they are probably at least a little bit lacking in all the parts they need to meet demand.

There are always lots of the damn things where I live. I just don't want one. Maybe when Smash comes out, depending on the new content. When I was taking the bus, I used one of these loaded up with old games to entertain myself. Beat Spyro 1-3, Crash 1-3, and a bunch of other stuff. It was comfy.

Snes emulation is better but its still shit and really not worth the time and effort.
gba emulations pretty good though.

How? How is someone looking at their faceshit better than playing a videogame? You haven't made a single reason as to why.
Yeah but I already have friends and people who love me. So why should I be so desperate for strangers? This is some /r9k/ levels of Beta faggotry.

Is it?

That's a shame, I'll probably get one anyway for everything else.

This
Also a hacked 3DS is a great choice

Also you get some good games on the 3DS itself Like the 3D classics collection

Buy an Australian one, they're not selling here as they cost $460 aud

Then don't buy insurance

That is required by law in a lot of states.

jeez OP 4 hours a day sounds like a rough commute, maybe download a few podcasts? those usually last me a while. Generally I just zone out and try to meditate or listen to musik.
they're probably trying to keep the price artificially inflated, but they could just be continually out of stock. IIRC corps make a deal with factories to produce X amount of consoles per year, so if the demand increases beyond that they're always out of stock.

As opposed to what, figuratively explain?

Why don't you just get a 3DS? That actually has games, and you can hack it wide open.