What is the best game to treat casuality syndrome and learn to git gud at video games?

What is the best game to treat casuality syndrome and learn to git gud at video games?

Ninja Gaiden Black is a good start

But i don't have xbox.

The PS3 port is worse, but not terrible.

Depends on what genre really. But any game that is easy to learn, hard to master.
Its more of a mentality shift than it is a specific game.
I, for example, sucked at fighting games all my life. Then I said I wanted to git gud and picked up SFIII 3rd Strike. I sucked ass for about a week, then I got better and better and soon enough nobody I personally know who plays fighting games can beat me. I then moved onto SFIV to further my reach.

Grimoire.

Well, there are news about viruses in pirate copies, and lots of crashes.

It doesn't matter what genre, i suck at all of them.

Play Cave Story.

Just when i was installing some platformers, how could i forget about that game. I need to try it.

What's the problem

Nothing to do with RPGs. Play some custom Doom levels, especially so-called slaughter maps.

for multiplayer, fighting games like 3rd strike. if you play with people who are better than you, you will have to git gud if you want to stop losing all the time.

for singleplayer, shmups or old platformers. it's mostly just learning patterns but there's some improvisation and you can impress people with your runs I guess.

honestly none of it really matters if you're not having fun, user. there's always going to be some 17 year old korean kid who is leagues beyond you.

Then just pick up what you like or want to like. It wont help to try to git gud at something that isn't fun. At its core, gaming is about fun.

But i was told multiple times here that video games are not for fun. Must be something wrong with you two. Isn't video games are hobby that's focused on self improvement and dedication to video games?

Anyway, - can you show me some good Doom maps you're talking about?

it can be but even then people who take it seriously at least enjoy getting better. like an athlete or anyone else who develops a skill. also who said you have to be dedicated to video games if you don't want to? you can enjoy most games without training for them.

Sure, if you want to turn it into self-improvement and dedication and a hobby then by all means go ahead, but you will be much, much more frustrated when trying to git gud. There is less work when there is more fun.

Anywho, my advice still applies. Find a game thats easy to learn, hard to master.

Try finishing Spelunky.
Or, if you want something that will actually kick your ass, play Trials, any game.

wot

Though it's easy to remember that you're engaged in a useless treadmill activity while playing even a brilliantly crafted game, at least for me.

This will help you.

Why Ford Holla Forums have to be full of brainlets?

I FUCKING HATE AUTOCORRECT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Praise Ford fellow Alpha; have you taken your daily soma ration? :^)

Check the Wipeout series if you like casual proof sci-fi racing. Omega Collection is a good start if you have a PS4.

kek

Doom is a good start actually, the first you should learn is to speed through the entire level as quickly as possible and no looking at the map. Just keep moving, and shooting every enemy until they're dead with as minimal movement as possible. And yes you have to think fast while you're doing this and that's the point. By doing this you will train yourself to cut out all the bullshit and concentrate on only the important details.

Then you can tackle player wads.

Found the Ford shill.

Epic BNW meme there friendo.