Where are all the hot older women in vidya?

Where are all the hot older women in vidya?

/a/ material is drowing in a surging popularity in artists drawing thicc, mature women. /tg/ has been leaning that way with their none human women for years, even elfs are giving up waifish figures to become the cuvry onee san build.

So why does Holla Forums lag behind? SJW's just thinking thicc and mature with their gross pink haired monsters?

Bayonetta is literally all that comes to mind and that is a goddamn shame.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/956247/534beabab7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off.

lolicons please take your flat ass fetish back to a pro irish board like Holla Forums

this, but sage pls

get out with your unrelated to Holla Forums weeb shit

Oh come on you're not even hiding it anymore

Were you here two years ago? This was the furry board.

Don't worry, OP, once all these disgusting fat rainbow-colored SJWs turn 40 they'll demand they get games with older women in them too. They won't be hot though, that would be triggering.

Sorry lady, your just all used up

Could work. Maybe a beatemup.

*you're
no bully

Fuck off. Isn't crossposting haram on /a/? Better go back before they find out and ban you.

Why are there no lewds of her?

Bayonetta's probably mid to late twenties, before she was put to sleep for 500 years, I mean.

If you want women around that age, the Trails series has a fair amount

Sara Valestein (Trails of Cold Steel 1, 2, 3)
25 in the first game
26 in the second
27 in the third

Claire Rieveldt (Same series)
24 in the first
25 in the second,
26 in the third

Aurelia Le Guin (Same series)
31 in the second game, but she just has a minor role
32 in the third, with a more major role.

The third game isn't out yet, even in Japan. So it'll probably be a long while before it's out in English.

There's also Julia Schwarz from Trails in the Sky 1, 2 and 3 (27, 28). I wouldn't describe her as hot, but that's just me.

Slightly younger is Scherazard Harvey, from the same Sky series. She's 23-24 in the games.

There's also Camilla from Fire Emblem Fates. I never played the game but I like her art/design/character. I'm not sure if there are any others like her.

If you're willing to delve into mobile bullshit, there's Minamoto no Raikou from Fate/Grand Order.

And I'm sure Granblue Fantasy has a fair amount of older characters too.

>>>/underground/4

All me.

I don't know what you want me to do. Choose the slightly not dead cuck board, or choose the life support dead original board not cucked board called /mtt/

please stop.

.t gays

Thanks for bumping.

as far as you should be concerned those older women are past their expiration date; though they probably could have kids if they really tried, they'd likely have some sort of defect or mutation, and not the good kind of mutation

then again, you probably obsess over the means and not the ends, and you really, really don't want the ends, so why am i even talking to you?
do you overly obsess over the feelings in your nether regions like an african hood rat?

n00b

FGO

FUND IT.

how old are we talking?

I hate when this damn hellish place makes me want stuff I will never ever have

He said vidya

Looks like my gf.

No she doesn't.

I will only accept this if said magical ara is a heavy drinker and instead of getting a mystical staff or weapon she just uses a sake/beer bottle to bash enemies over the head with while drunkenly bemoaning her lack of a romantic life

Its ultimate form is her drinking the entire thing, then smashing it and using the broken half left over as a shiv

jitsu wa watashi wa mangaka pls go

Isn't that just Yuugi?

That's just Becky from Nourin, except she just dresses like a half-magical girl/half-waitress while being a teacher in her 40s.

Who twisted your view of mature, lonely onee sans like this?

Who broke you?

i still want to know from which doujin this page is OP.

Well technically, these are mothers, right?

I'm just proposing some character traits, don't get so riled up

AKARI IS A BEAUTIFUL AND CARING WOMAN WHO DESERVES HANDHOLDING AND CUDDLING AND HER OWN VIDEO GAME

FGOA then

oh sweet cherry boi, mature is the new justice!

He knows deep down that he's not capable of handling an ara so goes for the easier options
In other words, shit taste

Does too m8.

I bet he doesnt even think a small tuft of pubes is cute in his doujins!

It's not a doujin, it's a manga called Okusan.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

non user, it's the child that he wants to fuck
which, ironically, makes him the bad influence he's talking about

Mature characters require good writing, which none of vidya writers are capable of.
What is more it requires the writer to understand a mature woman, which is again beyond most writers

my god

Bayonetta was interesting in that regard since her designer was pretty clean about the character pretty much being her idealized sex-fantasy. In-charge mature woman she wants to be on the inside.

There are older women that save themselves for marriage, now get out faggot.

Show us

/thread

I had finally managed to forget, why did you have to remind me?

The funny kind of ntr?

exhentai.org/g/956247/534beabab7/