WTF I love communists now…

WTF I love communists nowโ€ฆ

But where do you stand on the JQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/
dissidentvoice.org/2016/04/zionism-imperialism-in-the-age-of-counter-revolution/
ciml.250x.com/africa/zimbabwe/zimbabwe_statement_comintern_sh_12_12_2012.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/

OK I will read.

What do communists have to say about the preservation of the white race?

You should look up national bolshevism.

Don't do this

Read Stirner

Read Colmain's series on the refugee crisis:
dissidentvoice.org/2016/04/zionism-imperialism-in-the-age-of-counter-revolution/

Personally, I neither want to see the white race destroyed, nor do I care much for preserving it. The white working class and the working classes of all nations are essential to communism

I agree a lot with this piece on the position of communists towards white workers in "settler-colonies" like US, ANZAC, South Africa etc, etc.
ciml.250x.com/africa/zimbabwe/zimbabwe_statement_comintern_sh_12_12_2012.html

Don't listen to this nerd. The trips/dubs are proof that God wants you to go nazbol.

that voice fuck

Most reject the notion of race as anything more than a historical artifact that we are tasked with cleaning up the social fallout from. That's not to say there aren't differences between people and cultures, but broad racial classifications are prone to periodic shifts to fit political convenience and are rarely useful for actually discussing social dynamics.

As for the broad idea of "preserving white people," there is no need for preservation. Despite Holla Forums's ramblings, there's not some big conspiracy to see the white race BLACKED out of existence, and interracial pairings still generally exist in the minority. Cultural identity likewise will be chiefly left alone, as it's neither detrimental to the project of proletarian liberation nor terribly useful as a praxis for furthering the cause. Capitalism (yes, that does include NEETsoc and fascism, both of which subscribed to capitalist modes of production) has done more to damage all manner of cultural identities (through commodification and globalization among other trends) than anyone claiming communist ideology ever has.

"Race" is a meme

We believe in gulaging everyone one who says stupid shit like "preservation of the white race"

"White" is not an ethnic group. That being said communism is the only way to save traditional ways of being and grouping. Racism will be eliminated though.

Do you think if we give whites a fucking nature preserve when we get communism, do you think nationalist will fuck off?

OK fellas thanks I guess this stuff isn't for me after all.

Thanks for the civil discussion! Never knew Marx was red pilled about the Jews.

Yes it's for you retard. Stop hating jews for no reason and go full commie

I hope you grow out of your insecurity and its coping methods soon.

We have a lot of posters who are largely rad libs who think that the American conception of race and nationalism are essentially universal.

Read some of the other posts:

We're definitely not about promoting the hatred of le white man and white people. Imo workers of all colors have to work together in order to get anything done, but its not wrong to be proud of your nation or your culture.

You won't find any support for 'preserving muh white race'. Any communist worthy of the label puts class above all else and seeks to smash the racist and nationalist delusions that prevent workers around the globe from achieving class solidarity above any notions of race, nation, or borders. True communists are militantly internationalist.

The second link was an great criticism of Zimbabwe. Hoxhaists seem to be the only respectable MLs as they at the very least express a trace of Marxism, class struggle, and proletarian internationalism in their politics.

Maoists on the other hand romanticize and ejaculate at every bourgeois nationalist movement that the third world shits out. Maoists put nation above class in almost every instance without failure.

It is the height of stupidity when groups like the FRSO and WWP uncritically praise literally and vehemently racist openly anti-class-struggle nationalist groups like the ZANU-PF on "anti imperialist" grounds. WWP also sympathizes with Duterte on the same grounds.

The Italian Marxist-Leninist Party gave proud, open support to FUCKING ISIS because "muh anti imperialism", pic related.

Man FUCK tankies, just FUCK these retards. Groups like this are an insult to the word "communist".

Hoxhaists are "tankies". They are (overly) dogmatic Stalinists.

He was jewish, you dumb shit.

And pics are for the Nazis.

If race does not matter then would it matter if White American reversed the current policy of self sacrafice and kept the levels the same? If it doesn't matter if they become a minority does it matter if the stay a majority?

That's debatable. Jew is/was primarily a religion, not genetics.

Yes, but they are god-tier compared to Maoists, Marcyites, and certain Trot groups with an unhealthy boner for Islamic fundamentalism.

Doesn't matter if they're a majority or a minority imho. None of us support genocide of white people, or any other race.

They are not going extinct because they are white.

The ones who are going extinct are those who are slightly above poverty limits: current economic situation does not tolerate working people living better than the Third World workers.

Those people simply happen to be predominantly white. That's all there is to it.

Wtf I'm nazbol now. We must preserve the beauty of Russian women.

It's not fucking anarchism to beat up random people on the street?

Judaism is also primarily ethnic, unless the person is converted. Marx was secular himself, but he was of Jewish descent still. It doesn't bother me at all. Maybe it bothers Nazbols, but Nazbols ideology honestly confuses me because on this board it's all over the place.

I didn't say extinct. I said they are the only race self sacrificing while all others guard there's and don't need to justify it as it's axiomatic to all other races.

Can White people preserve their voting influence if Race doesn't matter? The same way it doesn't matter if they become a minority as stated in this thread?

It's like you're making a conscious effort to make this board worse.

that's because on this board it's mostly a shitposting flag

I never understood the love for the Aryan waifu when the Russian woman is a much finer physical specimen. Plus to my ears, the Russian language is fucking gorgeous, especially when spoken by a woman, to boot.

I'm quite certain secular Jews were non-entity until late 19th century. I.e. it was mostly after Marx.

What are you talking about? I don't remember any "self-sacrificial chambers" or whatever.

Okay. Now you lost me completely.

Communists support mayocide 2017

she has such a good voice. 1st pic is degenerate.

secular jew is an oxymoron.

Holla Forums triggered by superior nazbol women.

1965 Act. Allowing themselves becomes a minority when they have the political power to stop it. Where else has this happened?

Just 70 years ago, you'd have been told that Poles were subhumans who needed to be exterminated and that Italians weren't truly white. Now we're suddenly all pan-European white brothers fighting against the Muslim menace. It's almost like these racial categories are based on nothing and made up on the spot according to whatever prejudices are popular at the timeโ€ฆ

NO ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€IRISH๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEED APPLY

nazbols & tankfags are just idiots