youtube.com/watch?v=2Ods_nMZboM
yhhyjj4.blogspot.com/………………………………………………
archive.fo/vpe9L
webmproject.org/docs/webm-sdk/groupvp8encoder.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there more of these?

Afraid not, not that I can find anyway.

Damn, thanks anyways

The spirit of Chris Farley lives on in that guys music.

Where is the dejavu edit?

that's all nice in theory but what if the ladder doesn't play along? then what?

War has changed.

no kidding

Putting ragdoll physics into a Tony Hawk game was a terrible idea.

Ragdoll physics are never a bad idea.

1. "Wooden Gear" sounds better and rolls off the tongue.
2. Why the beach? Why pushed by the wind? That thing's gonna walk right into the ocean and break probably.

I mean, I guess if you constantly bug test at every angle possible, against every collision wall.

Any idea which game this is?

How is it that a 6mb video with 2mb audio becomes 50 fucking megabytes with sony vegas?

what. They gave the patriot a wire stock. Why? Why is the carry handle different? How is it possible that they made the boss even more hot? My world is collapsing all around me

I don't use vegas, but you probably chose the wrong settings. How high did you set the bitrate? Or did you enable some settings that makes vegas use more in order to make the webm look better?

just post some webms or shut up already

It can really only walk in one direction, but the dude makes these things all the time.

Keep in mind that it's supposed to be a play on "metal gear". If the original was "metallic gear", then wooden gear would be appropriate.

A wire stock reduces weight, making the gun easier for a woman to carry. :^)

can't wait for (120) of reposts

The power of proprietary software

Yes, I know. I still say "Wooden" sounds better, and in no way translates to "metallic" on the relation to me.

but the patriot didnt have a stock at all in mgs3. its just so weird that its there

House of the Dying Sun
It's great.

Does anyone have webms of MRE reviews? We need to get this thread out onto a tray

MIT is best licence

I only just started using it recently so I'm still figuring things out. Up till now I was using webm for retards since I know literally nothing.

I'm sorry my dudes, but FFMPEG lines of code that you have to edit are too big and manly for my weak pea brain at the moment.

Why are you even on Holla Forums?

She looks pretty shit in that video tbh. Though there's not nearly enough r34 of The Boss in existence

Read nigga. READ

Nigga I literally learned how to insert audio 5 minutes ago. This is a little overwhelming for my skill level at the moment.

just to suffer , alongside the rest of yous

thnx familiar

damn, that shit was fine.

attach a fleshlight to it and let me fuck it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

/r/'ing a eurobeat webm, will try to describe as best as i can.

Muffled eurobeat as the video shows a few girls walking on a street, for a split second a bike drives by and smashes into one of the girls - eurobeat goes full volume, bike passes by and the song goes back into a muffled tone. Any know which one I'm talking about?

here you go fam

Thanks for the reply, still requesting the webm from if anyone has it by the way.

I only have reposts.

Fuck, didn't mean to double post.

That second vid is a lot of cancer.

a triple double, very nice, also I'm surprised i recognized it so fast but the audio used in the last part of that is from Tachankas clip in Siege.

Subtitles and visual gags are available / easier to see on YouTube

Damn dude this video came out like 4 minutes ago

For Honor was free on ste4am this weekend, that game eats dick. A 60€ game that has microtransactions in it. The sell a 99€ coin pack. Imagine how hard this sucks, you pay 60€ for that game, and you don't even get access to everything, you have to pay another 99€ to unlock the rest. And I bet that 99€ pack doesn't give you everything either.

i played a for honor beta on console a few months ago and decided that was all i needed out of it and didn't touch the free weekend, there were a few fun aspects but not enough for it to be worth a buy and the pile of microtransactions slapped ontop of it don't help its cause

I didn't see the black heart card until I looked back. pretty fucking scary.

I only really downloaded it so I could give it a negative review, but I thought I might as well play it a bit now that I had downloaded it. The game isn't even fun enough to justify that price, let alone the fucking microtransactions.

P2p servers were enough to make me steer clear of the game, besides the ubisoft tag of course.

of course you weebs like this trash

I'll allow them to continue to make tower climbing simulators for normalfags if they use the money to keep working on siege

well p2p servers are pretty shit too, but it being a ubisoft game should be the number one reason to boycott it, no matter how shit everything else is.

is this fuckin' facebook? that chicken lomein looks pretty good though. also checked

posting these since over a year now >>>/webm/8214

So its accurate?

wew, exactly 12mb.

Is Black Mesa worth playing? It's been so long since I've played HL.

only played the free mod, it was okay, but I would not pay money for it. The original one is good enough.

Also
Fuck You

It's Half-Life 1 with the graphics and movement of Half-Life 2. I liked it quite a lot.
The Steam version is fucking casualized as fuck though, but hopefully the upcoming Xen will make it worthwhile

How was it casualized?

Well I am not a fan of spriting. But I have only tested it back then when it got released, idk if they updated it. I would just stick to the original one.

There were quite a few changes with the current version the last time I played it, some of the things I remember are:
There were some other stuff and there also were some positive changes, like in Surface Tension you finally can see the aliens fighting a full-on war against the marines in a way that wasn't possible in the original Half-Life, but goddamn am I pissed about the other stuff

No fuck you leatherman

I have never known that I wanted an anime about special needs girls

This is why you need seatbelts on busses wtf

Do not sexualize the retards

Why God? Why do you deny me of such pleasures?

I've never laughed so hard at being confused.

What movie is that? Looks like absolutely charming early 80's cheese.

This is the reason why the humans went extinct in kemono friends.

The movie was Robot Wars, and you are absolutely correct. It is an excellent 80s B movie, and a great spiritual successor to Robot Jox.

Just learned that number one guy beat cancer. Again. Which is good.

He beat his cancer? I thought it was terminal.

Supposedly terminal.

He's survived his surger to get rid of stage four liver cancer, and as of now, he's got no signs of it. It's completely possible that it remisses in a few years time, and that a tumor pops up in another area in a few years time, but for now, there's no sign of it.

my sides are in orbit

Robot Jox, actually. Thanks, the miniatures are adorable.

do you guys have idea how to burn subtitles into resulting webm?

you know what these songs are called?

by the way, did these some time ago, might as well share

myffmpeg? What in the fuck is that gay shit?

disregard this post, I can't delete it (wrong password bullshit)

Gay FFMPEG, just install gentoo and do it on the command line

here you go you lazy nigger my friend

ffmpeg -i inputfile.mp4 -i subtitles.srt -c:s mov_text -c:v copy -c:a copy outputfile.mp4

we need more old timey jim carey
also

oh boy, thanks fam, pretty useful cheat sheet

what if its an already embedded subtitle?

damn don't think that's a standard filter. Then again, used old ez converter and simply trimmed a segment from youtube clip

1AM from Animal Crossing New Leaf and Requiem From Castlevania: Circle of the Moon

hummm what?
is that an actual animu?

thank you fam. i thought the second one was Kyrie Eleison but couldnt find the version, was getting desperate.

every thread until you like it

Nein, du huren sohn, du kanst mich nicht deutsch-fag transformieren!

I beg to disagree, who was that crazy famous drummer too? am I thinking of The Who?

fuck, was about to post that same ecchi clip, mine is different though

maybe dynamic range compression, I'll look into it later

still no reply on how to burn subs when they are embedded within the file in the first place, or is it just a question to pass the -c:s argument?

I really miss this game

How do you save coon rune filenames?

I got them from the original videos I ripped, If I knew how to do it a lot of my files would have coonrunes in some form

what kind of autism is this? two first songs are pretty gud
same question on the filenames too

fuck, I've just noticed they taken the original Pogo clip down from youtube,
friendly reminder to always fetch a copy for yourself, nothing is safe anymore
does anybody have the original?

eat your heart out Robot Chicken.

Who would someone rip Kurisu's arms off and put them on a Saber?

this just happened and I'm kind of upset

Mowtendoo autism

seems to be here?
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ods_nMZboM

so interesting that vp9 and opus really work fine now, (that wasn't the case when I tried it before some +-long time ago)

in case used the audio filter in this one,
-af dynaudnorm
if it does make any difference, its another question, you can also pass a multitude of parameters,
testing should be done,

(just spent like 2 hours trying to get the full what is love to fit the 12MB limit without luck, so have this instead)

Always heard Paradise was garbage.
I've only played the first 3 games.

I'm retarded, I see now that is Carbon.

yeah this is what I could get, but, its not original but extended

yeah, gets me upset too

finally got it into a suitable size, fuck,
how can old stuff be so much hard to compress?

FUCK, why did that readme says to use vp9+opus when clearly 8ch still doesn't support them?
I've been fooled!!!!

hol up, hol up.

Did Pogo do his own lighting in a basement?

Trannies can't do anything right.

I was actually about to watch this anime, are they really retarded?

Your ffmpeg-fu is weak.

manhacks when?

January.

They're worth a laugh at least

did she dead?

Currently imprisoned. Might face the death penalty if they can prove she was being used as an ammo mule or as a sniper. Germany is trying to get her extradited. Either way, she done fucked up.

S-source, p-please? I need it for… scientific research.. on… lesbian coupling. Please?

One of the fate illya prisma some shit

Come on nigger, how new are you?

I bet you don't know what Naruto is either.

Okay I gotta admit that had me laughing

Well it kind of died before it even became a thing. The multiplayer in brotherhood was okay, p2p multiplayer sucked and a few items like smoke also sucked. I had fun playing it, but it needed some series improvements like real servers and rebalancing but it only got worse after that. I don't remember what it was, but revelations had some op shit in it. And after that they started to add microtransactions. They killed it before it even had a chance to turn into a good game.

Now that's one of a handful fo drummers who can't be replaced.

what the fuck is that second animation?

It's just a unicode character converted into a colored version of it, which is all those dumb "emojis" are.

Forgot the nigger cattle.

Uh. Excuse you. Those are muslims? Islam is a peaceful religion? That means that they don't kill women.

Go educate yourself.

It's called Tesagure.
Most of it is ad-libbed and it's actually pretty good

yhhyjj4.blogspot.com/………………………………………………

No thanks.

How?

Is that Hotline U.A.C.?

That's some fucking nostalgia right there

though in retrospect, I'm just happy they cared enough to watch what I was consuming.

Am I wrong or is the music from jazz the jackrabbit?

Seems like it. The source video description said this

Best to make a .txt file for yourself to record templates and stuff

lol sleep tight porker

What's the error bucko

I recall there being a fix to the black sky somewhere

What's that lighting mod?

It was the seconds on -afade
I though 1:31 seconds would work but it has to be 91 seconds.

there you go, should work now (? hopefully)

yeah he did, apparently he also had to colorize the eyes and the suit in PC, really well done don't you think?
whats up with that clip of mass shootings and nerds firing guns?

how is this?

classic hymn

i wonder if my gf will agree to do it 🤔

Do we see her pussy cat?

Some Tranny was making some shitty Danny Phantom OC, and planned and shot up his local supermarket, killing three people, but firing 59 rounds because he couldnt aim for shit
archive.fo/vpe9L

it seems really fun I know but probably horrible to actually do it, would feel pretty dizzy afterwards

I don't get this. What is going on here? What is the story?

Retarded girl joined isis and is now captured and arrested.

Ahhh.
I have to wonder if people like that ever have a moment of clarity. If they ever realize just how fucking bad they ruined their own lives and for stupid bullshit.
Then again, I then hear about women in sweeden who didn't report their rapes and sexual assaults by migrants because they didn't want to be racist or some shit.

can't stop making webm… send halp!!!

Razor recently played New Vegas and gave it much more credit. He played the console version on release when there were a shit-tonne of bugs

fucking hell

Don't lie to me, user.

He probably didn't even talk to Doc Mitchell after the character creation.

great purging of women when?

good taste user

did I write that or is k i n o turned into good

good

wew what other words are turned into other words I wonder.

happy guessing

I know its been a while since that webm was posted, but this ALWAYS baffles me: WHY THE FUCK do they chase after the dude that tried to fucking pancake them? I mean what are they expecting to achieve?

It's furshit based off of this.

They are antifa, they are out for blood on the streets and generally arent the brightest bulbs.

XD

I was literally about to do it

too many memes, what are the other references?
got a slightly better version and encoding

there's no such thing

Why would you wanna do that? I wanna fuck one.

I didn't know Francis E. Dec did game reviews.

ha! good luck

Jesus fuck, I didn't think it'd be very good, and I was right
IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING

Jesus christ.

You are stuck in the wrong stage of denial, my friend.

The movie needed to be a lot shorter. I didn't mind the shit CGI, made sense in comparison to the original show. But it's around that ninja part with spridle doing that fucking TV bit and I keep getting fed up.

ALSO NOT ENOUGH MACH 5, FUCK THE MACH 6

bruh

I always knew he had shit taste.

It's a pun relating to the fact that he main character in Tail Concerto is named Waffle and that he and tits the cat have a thing going on, while also being a blatant redoing of the other waffle skit.

well they have their uses
I'm not a virgin friendo

what

you must be lost, friend
this is the video games board
most of the time anyway

So the claim that they're trying to defy is that when a smart woman and a smart man get together they have a smart kid?

Let's be real here, this is Holla Forums's video game board.

White supremacy isn't something to outright support if you're in any sort of political party or high position of power. When you're a politician, you say anything and everything to get the people on your side. In Trump's case, he has to say that men are created equal to try and keep the general audience crowd around him. But around closed doors probably doesn't believe it. He's also probably very ignorant on the matters of what's happening in Virginia as far as who's actually who amongst the chaos. Perhaps he himself just doesn't realize that it's not a situation of 'ebil white nationalists' destroying property and killing people. Or maybe he's just another puppet of a bigger (((system))).

then is leftypol the retarded neighbor kid who wants to hang with the cool kids all the time?
does Holla Forums even like video games?

back to Holla Forums you go
and fyi, believing in genes doesn't make someone racist

TJ """""henry""""" Yoshi literally BTFO.

Fallout 4 is masterpiece you redditsucking faggot!

went around a did this one again, it also loops

You tell him user!

I'll stop now I promise… autism is real

I guess Phil forgot that he was playing a STEALTH game.

Revelations was nice in the fact that it punished running around like a retard much more severely by making it possible for people to deny you bonus points, but unfortunately it didn't encourage the same type of stealth as in Brotherhood, at least not outside of the free-for-all gamemodes.

Hello, fellow 8channer!

fresh off the oven

what song is this?

Definitely an r9k webm :^)

What's going on with that guy now anyway? Is he homeless now or what? It seems like he blew all his TV money

Checked.
He is still doing shit like he has previously and I doubt he is a hobo but he has certainly started looking like one. Probably might have to do with the fact that it was the best deal he ever had and now he can't find anyone that would take him after Adult Swim decided to blacklist him after the Buzzfeed bullshit.

pleb

Did anyone else get hard when it picked up the water bottle?

Revelations had exploits too, like hanging off a cliff and being invulnerable

That's too bad, jews really have to ruin everything good don't they?

I guess it's a Kill Bill mod ai?

I didn't really mean exploits, I meant the way the multiplayer goes in general. In Brotherhood people played much more tactically, even if the difference between autists that sprint all of the time and people that actually understand that they aren't the only ones with a third-person camera was pretty huge. Although Revelations fixed a lot of garbage people would use to compensate for being bad like spamming smoke bombs all of the time or how you would see idiots snipe players from the rooftops with the pistol, it created its own issues to make it worse.

If I met someone who didn't know what fucking naruto is I would wifey them up.
I would go gay for a nigger who didn't know about that cancer.

Well if you know what Naruto is then why should you deserve that type of waifu?

Unawareness of things such as Naruto is not the same as having the good taste to avoid such shit.

simply ebic dude

No its not and it has never has been.
Holla Forums is cancer filled with reddit, Holla Forums got filled to brim with cuck channers when moot fucked their Holla Forums, then stormfaggots coming when their site was shut down temporarily and never leaving.

Holla Forums is a board where the moderator imkampfy censors and controls discussion and has several time said he hates the board and wants to destroy it.

Yes everyone anyone some dumb faggot dislikes is Holla Forums a board that has less then 400 members but manages to be behind every post some faggot dislikes.

At least I'm seeing new content in the webm thread despite it not being vidya, but that's almost always been the case as the first thing people did when leaving cuckchan is realize webms played sound, which is why webms have always been full of off topic shit.

Not because Holla Forums runs shit, if they did then this board would be nonredeemable shit

jesus christ you're retarded.

I thought it was for a moment there, glad summer is over

thanks

Disgraceful

If you have time to hate something, hate the new generation of lefties.

Where are the police?

would you, as a underpaid cop step in?

And often times when it involves antifa the cops get told to stand down.

I always imagine prodigy music during car chases

this is why third world will take over… anyway what is the context in this faggotry?

Your parent's, grandparents, and great grandparents traded your future for cheap labor, and ethnic food.

So it's safe to say that the governments are actively trying to get frenzied mobs to push further and bolder?
Why?
To enact a perpetual state of emergency?

That's one motive. Though, consider that the people mobbing are actively requesting that people's basic human rights be banned and restricted, the government has a personal interest in fulfilling their demands under the guise of "justice". They can claim to be doing good while in all actuality, infringing the public's rights, because the "public" "demanded" they do so.

The funniest thing about it, is Lee didn't like slavery as a christian and was disillusioned with the confederacy.
But his home state joined the confederacy so he would not move against them.

How do I make webms fellas?

By the way modern versions of xmedia recode fix fucky crop/res/etc filters.
The guide has some wrong or incomplete stuff:
Should be set to 9999 for highest quality but it'll make seeking take longer. The seeking part is only relevant for longer videos, such as the guide itself.
Set it to your cpu count (I'd recommend setting it to 0 for autodetection but libvpx can't autodetect cpu core count)
Set it to your CPU count, setting it to more than that in theory improves encoding speed when each core finishes each row separately but 1)the performance increase is too little to matter 2)the quality decrease is too much.
Also tick "Enable frame parallel decodability features", it enables a libvpx option (-frame-parallel) that's also relevant and required for multithreaded encoding.
If you don't care about encoding speed and want the highest possible quality video that'll encode at 0.2fps set everything I mentioned in the tile-columns and threads parts to 1, but it might cause issues to people with very low clock cpus and mobile users because you need a multithreaded encode for the video to be decoded in multiple threads, and phones without hardware accelerated VP9 decoding sometimes have CPUs too slow for software decoding.
Change it from real time to good. Decreases encoding speed but increases quality and decreases file size, generally worth it.
If you want to spend more time encoding for slightly better quality change it from real time to good and also decrease the "CPU Used" value. libvpx's developers don't recommend best which despite it's name doesn't actually give the best results because it's not mature, so don't ever use that.

Trump is a civic nationalist, merely a stepping stone to what Holla Forums ultimately wants.

I just checked Doom9 and other sources, Best is confirmed better than good, increasing thread counts does nothing for quality it just speeds up the encode as it spreads it across threads and forcing more threads to run will speed up the encode even on a low core machine, it will just eat up a shitload of CPU use if you have say a 4 thread CPU

Tile columns and frame parallel have huge impact on encoding times but marginal impact on quality, if you're looking to squeeze every last bit out of encodes though you want to set both to 0, but like you said you'll turn a 1-4FPS encode into a .2FPS encode, 1 is a good compromise

A setting of >0 for tile-columns is also required for multithread encoding

Make sure to set AQ Mode to 3, which won't have much of an impact for video with nothing but bright images, but will have an impact for videos with lots of dark areas

I myself have moved from Xmedia Recode to Staxrip because Staxrip guy updates FFMPEG with bleeding edge versions with more quality improvements, vs Xmedia which only uses stable branches

And you're correct about Opus, especially under 64 bit rate, at 96 opus is still better than Vorbis but only to a computer, human ear can't tell the difference unless audio contains a bunch of bright sounds like high pitch singing/horns etc

Signed: How to make a WebM Guy

Also always use lanczos over bilinear, bilinear is absolute dog shit even for a 1:2 resize as it often will pick the pixel in the bottom left corner even if its wrong as it only does a 2x2 (4 pixel) area search, Lanczos will at least check 32 pixels around a pixel to check if it should use it for the encode, and Lanczos requires marginally more CPU use because Lanczos is just a resize, not a motion detection pass

That's the point, weighing more pixels when the downscale is perfect is a really really stupid idea.
Although you just made me realize ffmpeg has an "area" scale algorithm that does averaging instead of sinc fuckery, it should be used instead of bilinear when the pixel count aligns.

I wouldn't say using a dev build of ffmpeg is a good idea, they have a shitty track record. For instance just last month they broke encoding files over 4GB with libvpx on the dev builds for a few days .
This should definitely be used when possible, google says it's not enabled currently because right now it causes the target birate to get overshot.
My information is from the vp8 days so you're probably right.
Actually we're both wrong and I just remembered tile columns are at a minimum 256 pixels wide
CTRL F "(The minimum width of a tile column is 256 pixel)".
webmproject.org/docs/webm-sdk/groupvp8encoder.html
So every 256 pixels you can set tile-colums 1 number higher and whatever exceeds the maximum gets wrapped back down automatically.

To be fair, Holla Forums does regularly go on other boards to convert people and in general shit up threads. And not only on fullchan but also on halfchan, which is the reason why half/pol/ started the whole shit about falsely flagging each other's videos. Obviously the Holla Forums presence is vastly exaggerated but you can still see actual Holla Forums posters intentionally shitting up threads.

Improved and full.

I don't know any of their names, I just know I've seen many of them before.

America is screwed.

Oh boy, you british, aren't you?

late to the party, but here you go

try again amerifat….
I'm asking because I literally don't know who the fuck that statue is, and where the fuck this happened

Seriously ,that movie got a bunch of nods in Pacific Rim.

noice

I need sauce for that anime

Do you know what a .swf is?

That's VP8 encoder, which requires with multiples of 256 pixels in order to compress best

VP9 and HEVC AKA X265 can compress pixel data in 2x2's, X264 can compress a minimum of 16x16 which is why the compression of both is far higher than x264 since then can work in sectors of 2's vs 264 operates encodes of 16x16, or with higher options enabled which breaks a lot of x264 playback machines 8x8, 4x8 and 4x4, but the 4x4 search is terrible

a 10mb 4 minute SWF would look like two pixels moving

You do know that .swf files are pretty much designed for looping footage, right? The looping part uses a maximum of two seconds footage so if you make it 24 FPS (due to how short the loop is, you could push for lower but let's leave it at 24), which the source footage is most likely at, then you have a maximum of 48 frames and a maximum of 4 minutes of audio assuming you want the very beginning as well. That is a hell of a lot less space than what you are proposing and most definitely less than the webm.

did anyone happen to save that nice 'you are number one' / gensokyo remix from last thread?

This?

Panjabi MC - Amada († CΛIN † refix)

I can't find any hard information about the song, at all.

What the fuck is that supposed to be?

It's a statue of a generic confederate soldier, erected in 1924. Inscribed on it are the words "in memory of the boys who wore the gray."

but flash is trash (can you even annex flash here?)
and also, I've made a smaller version

that can't possibly be real, can it?
besides, that surely doesn't sound slav to me