# GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Nuclear Teagan Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
2. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
3. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

>New Destructoid owner, Menashe Kestenbaum: archive.is/zLson
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4SY6q
archive.is/OxdgO
twitter.com/ACLUVA/status/896386562484731904
archive.is/R9gLb
archive.is/X1omT
archive.is/wiJV9
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
archive.is/fZEFE
jlist.com/blog/gallery/comiket-92-cosplay-day-1-and-2/
pastebin.com/cair2kVg,
twitter.com/mitarai_4shi
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP),
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=7454
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_escalation
archive.is/v5vxz
nintendoeverything.com/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-ending-in-english-japanese-different-meanings/
archive.fo/MxCp2
fair-use.org/robert-e-lee/letter-to-his-wife-on-slavery
archive.fo/7rcfq
oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/blizzard-diversity-initiative-aims-to-hire-more-women-minorities/37096/
twitter.com/mombot/status/896705680588943360
twitter.com/DumbAssholeBox/status/896634206335270912
twitter.com/SpeakableHastur/status/896643374475862017
twitter.com/SpeakableHastur/status/896644307234545665
archive.fo/tUWAx
archive.fo/XIU2F
archive.fo/rwTuN
archive.fo/sgPq8
archive.fo/hZmtI
archive.fo/Xzk7P
twitter.com/MockNDrole/status/896721165204549632
pastebin.com/apJhheZB
twitter.com/NinEverything/status/896594115936137216
archive.fo/Gewrb
archive.fo/92uTj
archive.is/tR6J3
archive.is/7QIRM
archive.is/XiMx4
archive.is/ywIhP
archive.is/6sXro
twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/896714418490355714
archive.is/V7ibT
archive.is/DClAF
archive.is/7QIRM
archive.is/EyHYj
newsweek.com/alex-jones-calls-charlottesville-violence-false-flag-650152
archive.is/08Avx
archive.fo/3tDjR
archive.fo/FlWgh
archive.is/bNHEV
archive.is/XdjHQ
oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/inside-gamergate-interview-media-lies-gamedropping-and-culture-wars/37119/
slatestarcodex.com/2014/06/16/things-that-sometimes-help-if-youre-depressed/
spj.org/divguidelines.asp
twitter.com/nytimes/status/896775872262418432
archive.is/J0Pch
archive.is/jaAvv
legendsoflocalization.com/breath-of-the-wilds-ganon-in-english-japanese/
johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/ab-ussr.html
archive.is/wRFr9
archive.fo/rMQcj
hewillnotdivide.us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

breadnis

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

BENIS

BEWARE OF SPOOPY GRILLS

A lot of happening going on.

OLD BREAD: archive.is/4SY6q
Thanks for the proper OP.

She's such a cute psycho.

First for Teagan did nothing wrong

Poor Cwcville Virginia, that helicopter didn't fly so good and the Governor fucked up by escalating shit and telling cops to stand down instead of getting both groups to go away.

Why does she wear the mask?

HIS WORDS MAKE SO MUCH SENSE NOW

I like it when stuff that is supposed to be scary is funny.

Antifa are white supremacist nazis apparently who are using baseball bats and bricks to attack people and their cars, but don't worry, it only took a helicopter crash and bad publicity to get the Governor to act!

He escalated shit by trying to stop the protest in the first place thus applying a double standard.

When the cops stand down, that means they are told to let the commies attack people. Then they use the violence as an excuse to sweep up.

Calling a State of Emergency, getting the National Guard and Police, and telling them to stand down till someone throws the first punch instead of making them get both groups out, but hey, nazi terrorists.

Just kill me.

What's going on, burgers?

That's wrong, police cracked down on the protest almost immediately despite the protest being completely legal.

They only did crowd control on the unite the right side, while the Antifa retards were agitating and attacking people leaving, but hey, this is all Trump's fault and man, did it really escalate.

A lot of whites have had enough and the kikes are calling it another shoah.

With how everyone and their grandmothers antagonizing Unite the Right demonstrators, I fear the general public will side with the Left.

Any vids of lefty violence at the rallies?

Can we please just crowdfund a hit on George Soros and put an end to this lunacy?

Hi anons.

I'm past caring, thinking of getting a bowlcut.

Yep.

archive.is/OxdgO
RUSSIANS

twitter.com/ACLUVA/status/896386562484731904
archive.is/R9gLb

Oh, for fuck's sake.

Good to know the ACLU isn't having any of that shit.
People like him are the reason this country's fucked up.

Taka is coming…. MOTHERFUCKER!

Why are you posting pictures of such disgusting creature?

Problem, >(1)?

See, you're assuming to know who started it. Pic related is evidence to the contrary.

I meant when he said "lol no your papers to protest are going in the shredder" when if it was the left or blm's paper he would have had it framed on his wall.

This has been a shitty day. Sat in my room all day, drinking myself to an early grave, knowing the world hates me and that i'd be better off in the dirt or something.

Also nice video dishonest faggot, it only shows them running, it does not start on the guy at first so as far as anyone knows they attacked first off camera.

If you kill yourself they win

Play some video games my dude.

It's a chaotic timeline, but hey, just try and sort yourself out and get ready for the happenings in the future.

I hear this so often, but no matter what its either I lose and live with it or i lose because I died or something. Gulag will pretty much make me a pariah as will they make all of us one just for committing wrongthink. Really what does gamergate have to gain with me in it? I barely helped at all, sure I sent a few emails here and tehre at the beggining but lately i have just been showing up to these threads and helping next to fuck all, nothing will be lost if I'm dead. My family won't care, my non existing job won't care, maybe if I'm compost i'll feed some worms or something.

Remember that video from one of the first protests of some cunts attacking a man on the ground? And how you assumed, understandably, that that man was a hapless victim? Well, compare and contrast to your attitude now.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news related and not.

> NISA is trying to fuck with Ys. NISA has fucked Ys
- archive.is/X1omT
- archive.is/wiJV9

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it… Now Approved by Japs.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt

You know what, this mess has turned us all into hotheads, so I'll get out of here for a couple of days, because I still love you guys even if you make it difficult to sometimes. I'd just like to say that the previous thread was absolutely painful. Please, do step back a bit and reasses.

>Double-edged sword since they see the news and believe it and I can't convince them otherwise. If they'll even listen to me.
I don't know if I'm lucky or unlucky

Except for all of the video of commies yelling at people that they were going to kill them that you conveniently forget.

Try living with someone who gets his news from fucking John Oliver and whoever the fuck is in charge of The Daily Show.

If someone is attacking a person who is unable to fight back, it doesn't matter who started it. That video does not show anyone continuing the beat the person on the ground, does not show who started the fight which put him on the ground, and does not show what happened afterwards.

This is why I am glad that I am nocturnal.

You'll pay for Charlottesville
We do not forgive
We do not forget

Who are "we" again?

Fuck that.

For the record Marche, I didn't win Hungry Games for you. In fact, you're annoying.

I won hungry games

miranda is not kemono

What?

exactly

He did it to show how totally-not-mad he was that Twitter suspended his account for telling literally everyone who had a problem with his dickery to kill themselves. I'm talking hundreds upon hundreds of "kill yourself" posts.

i'm scared

Don't be scared be angry.

Toga is tied for best with the frog for me. I feel that that should be a problem.

WE

Screencapping every single one of your posts
Watch what you say
We are watching

What did the video consist of? Does anyone have a copy?

That's nice go suck state dick while acting like you're fighting the "man". Your mental contortions could win you the special olympics.

Screencap this

Screencap this faggot

Have I traveled back in time again?

stop taking the bait. You are just encouraging him

Screencap this, you little shit!

screencap this

Good, then you will realize you are dealing with forces beyond your comprehension.

We are #GamerGate. We do not feel the need to justify ourselves to anybody. That is all you, your friends, your soldiers, your leaders and your god need to know.

Has an OL as parting gift.

this bait is fucking irresistible

Is OP Goolag still going or did we forget about Google?

Its just the right mixture of absurd, salty, and trying to be smug.

Have fun screen capping a webm bitch.

God I want Miranda to sit on my face.

archive.is/fZEFE

Was it really a video? I thought it was just a photo.

Why are Japanese girls so perfect?

jlist.com/blog/gallery/comiket-92-cosplay-day-1-and-2/

Good.

I wonder how all the Charlottesville bullshit started trending at 6pm yesterday with only about 3,000 tweets.

Less Torposting, more OLs.

That does not sound right.

They embrace cuteness rather than reject it.

Yeah, that seems odd. Probably a case of "let's condense all the bullshit that happened in the timespan and make it look ridiculous." I bet they're investigating the governor declaring a state of emergency and martial law to get rid of thing he didn't like.

Please get me in your screencap you faggot nigger fuckface.

same tbh

I'm not really sure what the game is here.
Are they going to claim he violated their right to assembly by running them over on a marked roadway?

That's an apt way of putting things.

Those were the days.

Because they happen to be a blend of 3DPD and 2D in some aspects. The main idea is that "Japanese girls" as a group are somewhat removed from 'your perspective' on reality, which includes tumblrcunts and faggots and the like. And just like 2D, they aren't real.
Or as put it, they're cute, and we have a critical lack of cute hanging around nowadays.

Also the reason why SA and Tumblr failed at taking Pixiv

Faggot.

You can watch me fuck yo mama

There's no context in your video, and unless you're a fucking idiot the only reason you'd rush to attack someone in a fight is because they attacked your guys.

They're not hunting blacks in the street, they're retaliating against any who attack them and beating them away. That's it.

Antifa has always been the sucker punchers, do we need to remind you of the bike lock guy?

Good, though I don't suppose that means that you realize that we're actually not evil lunatics and that we legitimately have good reasons for opposing SJWs?

All I know is that being a "civil rights issue" kills the premediated shit. I can assure you the guy panicked and that it was 2nd degree at worst, but most likely manslaughter, but only if they show primary sources that people died being run over since so far I have only heard 3rd party claims on deaths by car.

This. cuteness is great.

Well screencap this so everyone knows for all time:

You have always been, and always will be, a complete and utter faggot. We screencap yours too you dumb fuck. You think you're the only one who does that?

self-defense is still a defense against manslaughter. They were coming after the vehicle with bats so he's got a case

Now is not the time for fear!

Yes its going but the "current" op text is outdated because its missing Dicktionary and Goolag. Here'a pastebin that's up to date pastebin.com/cair2kVg, someone edit the wiki. Also can we get a CONlog team together to index designated dates? Its hard going through all of it by myself and there's usually 130+ UID's here I can't be the only one available. right? ;-;.

Not to mention all the streams and selfies that were going on from various angles, you've probably got a cohesive reconstruction of the scene if you gathered all that shit together.

Fucking classy. I think every journo is always working the best he can to start civil wars or WW3, even if they are not aware of it.

The fact that they're padding it out with those two cops in the helicopter crash really makes me think that they legitimately want a civil war to break out.

I am not disagreeing on that, Ionly am saying considering its not a "murder investigation, its not premediated.**

A man of culture.

How do you feel right now that after the Unite The Right rally in Charlottesville, that our feminist and SJW "friends" alike are now developing murder fantasies left and right against us, #GamerGate, gamers, whites and even Asians, then broadcasting it all over Twitter? Who's the root of all evil again? Who are the evil people again? Last time I checked, it was and still are. This is beautiful.

You're giving them too much credit.

If it bleeds it leads, and people love stories of evil people fucking things up that they can get upset about.

Anyone with a fetish for dominion over other human beings.

I've updated the OP on the wiki. If you tell me how far youve gotten into the CONlogs I can take it from there starting tomorrow. I'm heading to bed for now, but I can work when I wake up.

TOPKEK

I'm still in awe that they're trying to roll GamerGate into this shit, Satan.

Too much chanting, not enough reading. Didn't they see the front of the car where it says Dodge?

I just wanna see the fireworks go off. Trump and Korea, Left vs Right. I think I'm just gonna play some video games while ridiculing game journalists and watching the night light up in the background.

Carlos

I feel like shit since people are attacking me for thinking both sides in this riot are just escalating and making things worse.

Like all this over a statue of Robert E. Lee. Ooh, some nazis are protesting in a park. You know what I'd do?

NOT GO TO THE FUCKING PARK THAT DAY

Simple at that. Just don't give them any attention. Now what would have been a tiny footnote in the local paper is now national news because antifas couldn't just sit back and let the protestors potentially shoot themselves in the foot. Now people died or are severly injured instead of just staying home. Fuck, we have Holla Forums and Holla Forums posters here. Know what I do? Pay no attention, leave threads. That's it.

Damn right Carlos.

The Torfaggot is also on Holla Forums baiting people, it is most likely one of those freech/intl/goon whatever they call themselves at the moment. Also

EVERYTIME YOU REPLY TO BAIT YOUR WILLY GETS 2 INCHES SHORTER

So what happened?

I still can't believe that literally their first reaction was "this must be the fault of the Nazis." These people have absolutely no capacity for critical thinking.

My sister was in that rally because she got hooked by antifa, is in the crash video, and basically only survived because she wasn't in the street and was trying to stop people from fighting.

Had things just been a little bit different, I would have had a dead sister, and a dead father, because I would have killed him after the news on the spot with a screwdriver for not talking my sister out of it and getting her killed by supporting her so much.

Does it goes in negative values and turn into a vay vay?

My condolences.

Go save her user. Don't stick around in these threads until you get her out of that shit. Be a good sibling.

Don't get so worked up over any of this. Just have some fun with a little gallows humor and move on. You will never convert an extremest of any kind they already made up their mind.

Gave context, and he shut up about it. Especially when I pointed out that most of the people Antifa were pissed off about fucked off.

No I mean what actually happened at the protest/scrum/whatever.

If you can call a reversed penis a vagina then sure.

I've gotten to 6:57:33 AM on Dec. 24 (line 3810) since I had a busy week and took a break. I'll keep working on it to the end of that date then I'll send the index I have so far. Night user

Let the stupid fuckers that go to those events die then. Nothing on your hands user.

Your sister's probably terrified. And if she's trying to stop people from fighting, she's not too far gone. You can save her.

Because goy, if you're not actively hunting down and killing Nazis, that makes you just as bad as those terrible evil bigots who post racist frogs all day.

Your efforts are appreciated.

There's still hope.

Subtly hammer at how antifa is naturally violent nowadays and how most of them just want to hurt people for wrongthink instead of actually talking to them. She means well, she's likely just caught up in the luster of being on the "right side".

Give her the D onichan

Nobody is saying to leave them alone, retard.

gonna post the collage to reddit or tumblr or what?

Pretty clear that that's what he's saying actually.

No, its not. Remove yourself from the gene pool.

#CantDodgeFreedom

Your reading comprehension is shit if you don't realize that's what he's saying.

There is no reasoning with people who want to end your entire race.

I'm beyond that, she outright cannot have a conversation with me and is extremely distant and is completely brainwashed. She thinks she's doing good and believes she's actually fighting Nazies.

You can convince a bad person to do other things with money, lies, violence, coercion, manipulation, all sorts of things, because they have a weak character and a weak will.

My sister is strong willed and stubborn, and worst of all, emotional. There is no man or woman on this earth that can take her away from this. She decided to do this herself. And when a good person, a really good honest to god good person sets his or her sights on evil, percieved or not, there's nothing that can be done.

It's in the blood, we're both have strong convictions, I just caught on early.

I know my sister, the only way she'll leave is when she encounters something that is too much for her. There's no one on this earth that can change her mind, she's not a weak willed cuck type of person, she's strong willed and is just misguided.

All I can do is pray. This is why these people need to go. They made this personal, they took my sister and fooled her into becoming a soldier for them.

I have a very strict series of moral codes that determine when murder becomes acceptable. Getting my sister killed is a instant red flag for murder.
Putting my sister in danger is an instant red flag for murder.
Harming my sister is grounds for turning the offender into an invalid.

There are people who need to die, and the only thing from preventing their erasure is ignorance of the exact people responsible for this hysteria.

It's maddening, it's fucking scratching at the bone of the inside of my skull, there are people who have broken my code and I cannot identify them. These people make me feel empty. Not angry, empty. That's a very dangerous and very scary state for me to be in. I hate this feeling.
I. HATE. IT.

There is at least some truth in the line of thinking that you cannot be "neutral", at least if we want to move away from the current state of affairs. Part of the reason why the media is able to do what they do is due to normalfag apathy, which they label as being neutral. They'll see a news article or broadcast about some event, give a half-assed response based on the face value of the (((facts))), and then forget about it within the following hour. I think the reason behind it is because people generally just have "better shit to do", but at the end of the day we should at least recognize potential threats to our existence and follow up on them if they turn out to have more substance.

Which would at least indicate that he comes from some middle-ground of sorts. Following up with
should support this notion, unless he is speaking solely to commie bastards.

Basically, because some actual white supremacists showed up to a rally to protect a Robert E Lee statue, Antifa has all the justification they need to punch random people they claim are Nazis, and now certain politicians (like that FUCKING GOBLIN McCain) are encouraging them.

I meant there were people posting with a similar style on both boards my dark skinned friend

We have colored IDs here you fucking newfag god I cannot fucking ==WAIT= for summer to end :/

user you made me feel.

They would have always done something like that tbh.

No, he never claimed we are supposed to let them genocide whitey or else we are just as bad as them, he is claiming forming a fucking white pride rally and driving over random protestors is not going to solve shit. It doesn't help BLM, does it? Why the fuck would it help you? Jesus.

Literally nothing wrong with this.
Except they aren't exactly random when they're throwing shit and swinging bats at you.

Let the man have his feels

True, but now there's even more encouragement from everyone's favorite sociopaths.

The altright was founded as an identitarian movement. Why are you making things up?

He can blog somewhere else

Literally nothing productive about it either.
That is exactly why they were there and why they were swinging bats. Its a game of chicken, and you lost it.

And now there is a space between the # and Gamergate in the thread title. You guys aren't making it easy for me.

Gonna get myself 2 scoops of icecream now.

And you can go suck a dick in Antifa land.

Good post.

True, and I can't wait for the "old right" to GTFO.

Alt-right is a catchall term like racist was in 2008
t. Sam Hyde

So everyone who isn't as radical as yourself automatically wants to let your race die?

Bullshit. You're willfully ignoring the possibility that less radical stances might still oppose ridiculous SJW bullshit.

I interpreted it as "resist it in other ways that would actually matter instead of screaming at a rally only attended by people who either agree with you or hate your guts."

>>>/blog/

>>>/furry/

Its not even more or less radical stances, there are even more radical stances that actually achieve something. They are just fucking retarded, I wish I could believe they were all plants by the CIA or something.

Grow up, both of you.

>>>/homosuck/

Well, I needed an excuse to make a pixiv account anyway.

Here is another (you) for the night, see you tomorrow

The thing that pisses me off so hard is shit like that picture. They'll just throw shit around and cause as big a mess as possible, then leave it for someone else to clean up. Shit, look at that Keystone Pipeline protest, they just brought a bunch of trash into the middle of nowhere, drenched it in water or some shit, and had it freeze fast to the ground. Why? "To protest the environmental consequences," the same shit excuse Greenpeace made for defacing the Nazca Lines.

Says you perhaps, spreading awareness by getting kikes to k'vetch was the point.
This is absolutely retarded.

SJWs aren't the problem, jews are the problem.

As used by the media perhaps but "alt-right" was white nationalist before gamergate was even a thing. The notion that it was something made up for the elections or started as some civic nationalism thing is entirely false.

ooh, someone's pissed that he's not the center of attention.

Swinging bats is legally assault with a deadly weapon and any retaliation at that point is justly considered self defense.
I see an honest path to acquittal for the driver of the challenger.

thanks user

Its called having principles, otherwise its no longer about ethics and more about convenient facts, half-truths and blatant lies just like (((they))) use ala "no bad tactics, only bad targets" style. I personally condemn antifa for aggravating a peaceful protest, I don't care for ethno-nationalist of any kind but I believe they have a right to protest and also speak their minds, same with antifa and the likes until they turn it into a riot (which is honestly 100% of the time if its antifa). I fucking hate Enoch and Spencer for co-opting all right-wingers into their Nationalism movement there leading MSM into spreading it. It wasn't about them to begin with, it was "UnitetheRight".

Maybe, just maybe, make a rally with a sense of humor and less swasticas then?

The game at protests is to get the other side to destroy itself, you provoke with the most edgy stuff you can get away with and prey the retard crazies on the other side cross the line and lose the chicken race.

Y o u r s i d e l o s t.

Who the fuck cares if the guy will go to jail or not? This is not even the fight at all. Such a fucking small mind, jesus fucking christ.

doesn't look suspended to me
twitter.com/mitarai_4shi

At the very least, you're not pissing and moaning about off topic shit. Have some eyecandy.

Good. Now to meme a Commie Oven.

>Its called having principles, otherwise its no longer about ethics and more about convenient facts, half-truths and blatant lies just like (((they))) use
Watch out, he's probably gonna call you an "ethics cuck" now.

You don't anticipate chimpouts? "Such a small fucking mind."

Yeah, just found it, thanks though. It's his old ones that are dead, he says they were on his pixiv. I wonder how often Asanagi and ShindoL go down.

Oh no, can't use millenia old symbols because some bad goyim did
What are you even saying here? That my side lost because the other side started up violence? That my side lost because the news agencies don't mention the violence from the other side? Also don't type so autistically, what's this"y o u r" garbage?

What half-truths, be specific here. I mean if you're going to talk about how Enoch and Spencer are weak on jews I might even agree.

Thanks bruh, I'll have to modify my regex again. What's up with the weird thread titles lately? For as far as I can remember we never had problem with baking, at least not with the title.

It's happening yet again, that deal where you insist that people who are less radical can't be every bit as principled and nuanced as yourself. There are principles in the world other than "hard right" and "hard left".

I'm still waiting on Soros Reanon though this wasn't horrible.

That guy was just making paragraphs, dumbass. You can tell because some of his paragraphs go over the line. In the tiny box it can sometimes be hard to tell if you're written enough to go past one line. Especially if you usually post pictures with what you write.

He is not getting away with it, he abandoned the car and ran away, there is no base for self-defense if you incriminate yourself by trying to get away with it.
Then he should have surrendered himself to the police.

If you had made a new flag with a swastica in it, I would defend it. But that is the flag of a fascist, socialist, authoritarian movement that regardless of how much the jews demonizes them, were still fucking shit and anti-american in every single way.

The alt-right lost all appearance of sanity and credibility in their claims of being miss-understood they had, its all downhill for now and it was expected.

Win her over with some chocolate. Then the Hugo Boss catalogs, then the march anthems.

I am a fascist though?

May as well toss out a protip for future bakers:
Copy the title, something like "#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: ??? Edition", copy the OP (thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP), save them in an easy to locate area on your PC, then paste and edit accordingly when the time comes to bake.

>>>Holla Forums

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=7454

You sound like Spencer now.

< that shameful spacing
If she is stubborn and indoctrinated, then shoving evidence at her face will make her more defensive and emotional. Instead, i suggest that you instigate her to come up with rational explanations (by herself) for the shit that she is saying and doing.
Example: Ask her what is a conservative. What are the points of views of others, who are not nazis. Can she entertain good ideas from anyone who is not an intersectional SJW?
Imagine that she becomes curious about some of it and brings it up with other SJW's. Then they're the ones who will have to deal with her stubbornness.
pic unrelated

Soros seems to be put of both Me and Reanon mememagic level, but we are getting close.

Antifa are the commies, they all come from Marx, they all come from Socialism. Identitarian cancer comes all from a single source, and should go all to a single mass grave.

>until this happens
OH MY GOD!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN IN THE CURRENT YEAR?!
ALL WE DID WAS KICK THIS ANIMAL REPEATEDLY EXPECTING IT TO REMAIN DOCILE!

The alt-right wasn't "founded." It started as a weak label used by younger people who were fed up with SJWs and leftists online. It originally meant "conservatives without the traditional downside of conservatives." Or maybe a closer definition would have been "normal people who hate Leftism and IDpol at the same time."

As soon as the establishment noticed them, it started assigning new labels to them. By calling them "racist", actual racists started flocking to the alt-right community. Then the hard-right wingers. Hillary helped start this. The old-guard Rightwingers who got into the nascent "movement" pushed them to adopt pro-White IDpol as a counter to Leftist IDpol, and many of them took the bait. Probably around a third of the total community, I would guess. Most of these are benign, ordinary people pointing out racial hypocrisy, but like any group testing out its extremes, some are going to take it farther than others, like Mr. Dodge up there.

I've seen this same thing happen before. Its kind of a corollary to that meme about "a community that gets its jollies by pretending to be idiots…" It would go something like:

Do you feel a burning desire to liberate Alsace-Lorraine?

Reminder that nonwhite immigration was banned for most of our nation's history.

>don't you see goy, they want you to fight back
Considering the stupidity, historical ignorance and Dunning-Kruger of the average leftist, that might very well be true, but that doesn't mean that it's a winning strategy.

Retarded bullshit, NPI conferences have been around and white nationalist since well before Trump even announced.

Do you even play vydia or anything? I'm starting to doubt.

If thats true why are leftists so intolerant?

My point was was when you aren't principled (Its only fine when I do it) you rely on obfuscation such as omission to develop half-truths, like you quoting me saying "its all about half-truths" when that's not even what I said. I can't think of specific half truths either side has made right now, its 2am. One thing I can point out is "Its not real socialism" that comes out of NatSoc mouths. It is socialism, just ethnicity based. I don't care about Enoch or Spencer not being hard on Jews. Two people with bad mainstream images condemning them doesn't mean much, I'd rather the government just stop helping them with real points to back it up other than "THEY'RE NOT WHITE". In the end all commies/socialist get free helicopter rides

His tone aside, makes a good point that you're both conflating how you fight back with fighting back at all.

I certainly do. I was playing SMT earlier. Also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_escalation
If you think that antifa or (((they))) are willing to sit down at a table with a bunch of rightists and hash shit out, you're sorely mistaken. Electoral politics, the next level up, is a shitshow of disparate groups fighting over the cookie jar and the guns that control access to it. The next level after that is what we saw earlier today.

Yes, that one. Its a pretty insidious weapon that the media uses to destroy something. They build it up as a strawman while handing out invitations-by-proxy to the kind of people the media wants the cause to be represented by. If the bait gets taken, the media becomes "correct all along" by default. I watched this happen to the Militia movement in the end of the 1990s.

There was no correlation between the old, unpopular, and obscure self-declared "alt right" that nobody gave a shit about for years, and the popular uprising that eventually claimed the same name, until the old guard Right infiltrated and the wider change was catalyzed by Shillery representing today's alt-right as "racist reactionaries" to the world in that stupid speech she gave.

They're losing on all fronts, there's no need.

Like it or not, they've been pushed to far; what has been done to them cannot be undone. The agenda against them does not retreat, it only accelerates, so too does the reaction to said agenda. You can fence-shit until your bowels are dry, but provocation of this magnitude will be met with aggressive retaliation.

NSDAP clearly wasn't actual socialism though. This is a mistake from people with only a cursory knowledge of NSDAP policies. NSDAP was a very broad bigtent political party with competing ideologies. You had the strasserists who were firmly socialist and you had people who were capitalists. The strasserists ended up being long knived.

Again, nobody fucking said don't react. If this point is made one more time, I will locate the skull of Hitler and use it as a shitting bowl.

Because narcissists are attracted to what presents them as being "good people." They're intolerant but think that they're the most tolerant people in the world because they're "Liberals" by name.

Its like the opposite of us. We call ourselves fucking assholes and some of us revel in #GG's super-villain label I know I do, but most of us are actually extremely decent people. We know we're unbearable faggots and so we better ourselves.

Wrong. Here's what actually happened.

Holla Forums shilling again?

Yeah dude, the jewish infiltrators that tried to turn a white nationalist movement into edgy libertarianism are totally the real alt-right.
Fuck Shitlery! Praise Milo and Thernovich!

Yep

Seems like it.

heh gamers

Better give me more lewd turtles, faggot.

Shilling and falseflag shilling, or we have a different breed of retards in our midst:

Considering that the guy earlier said he was going to screencap every post, I would put my money on false flag.

No thanks to Mark and his twitter shilling.

My problem is the whole "Its not socialism, we own things and sell them, but the government directly dictates how we go about our business and we must still provide to the party".

Don't you know the freaks come out at night user?

Stay cultish, alt-right.

Who actually owns that anyways? Jim?

Noone said that, if anything they said the opposite.

They do know mark is a jew right, and that they are being anti-semetic harassing him, yes?

Taxes are not socialism.

It actually was. Paul Gottfried called for an Alternative Right and Richard Spencer made the website. normalfags picked up the alt-right label when they saw people on social media using it while opposing both the left and the weak-willed establishment right.

I seriously hate everything and everyone involved in charlotteville.

I find it very hard to believe that anyone would pretend to consider the notion of a whites-only ethnostate, in a developed Western nation.

The logistics of it would all but demand mass genocide or an Israeli-style apartheid state with unending LIC, and that's a non-fucking starter. I'm much more sympathetic to the Right than I am to the Left, but if they want to take that inch and turn it into a blood-paved mile, they can get the fucking helicopters too. Just the presentation of the idea makes the whole thing reek of poe.

The question is, who's fucking with us this time, and why?

I've missed when we could laugh at shills this hard.

I wonder if BitChute videos don't have the length in the grid due to lazyness or limitation of the p2p structure. Its kinda annoying.

Maybe I understood it wrong, then. Dunno.

I'd bet on Holla Forums, with the reason being that they're Holla Forums.

This is technically correct, but it would be more accurate to say that the people who became the modern alt-right adopted the name to represent their own interests. Not the interests of Spencer et.al.

Compare and contrast Adam Baldwin coining the #GamerGate hashtag over the censorship of the Zoepost discussion (Burgers and Fries) with what we all came to know as #GG proper.

cuckchan really is a bunch of dumb niggers

You know, I come back to a newly formed bread after deciding to watch a film, and you idiots get it up to 250 posts in a little over 3 hours. Here's something I'd like to know:
Is the bullshit that's being thrown around aimed at progressing any discussion? And, if not, isn't there something more important that people should be focused on?
I understand the point of random discussion when there's nothing to talk about, but why does it seems like people are repeating the same points multiple times? After scanning the thread, it seems like numerous people are being played.

Agreed. Socialism decays a society, always, National or Marxist.

Jesus cuckchan you are utter failures!

Shills from Holla Forums are going nuts here and on Holla Forums due to the recent happenings.

No it would be far less accurate. Imagine if instead of gamergate going, "No, gamergate is not MRAs, gamergate has people of differing ideologies" people had instead gone, "Yes, we're MRAs, we want ethics in video games journalism.

Would that have suddenly made MRAs something other than what they actually were? No obviously not it would have just made us retarded for saying such a thing.

Well, Holla Forums is back, trying to capitalize on the Charlottesville riots between the "alt-right" and the feminist/social justice left. We're laughing at it, but they are livid that they want us to be responsible for it, all in the while that their heroes are now having murder fantasies against us for ruining their total subversion of society.

As an aside:

Buy my DVD, PLEASE OPEN!

I seem to remember briefly of some people describing themselves as alt-right and saying they didn't like any of the existing alternatives on the "right". Be them libertarians, republicans, KKK, etc…
But after the media used the title, it was mostly used by nu/pol/ people as it is now.

(checked)

Why are most western women so ugly, even some of those less attractive nip girls are better looking than the majority of western women. I'm not saying all western women are ugly, just when I go out, I usually see some women with at least one of these characteristics:
I understand that Japanese women can be victim to these as well, but why is it so much more prominent here?

Holy shit.
It not enough being cucks.
It not even enough being petty and try to shut down a stream they're butthurt about.
But they're also so fucking retarded that they reported a stream on a website owned by Holla Forums.

"Alternative Right" is a wide adjective, implying a definition related by whatever way to "a different sort of political Right wing (comparison open)", whereas "Men's Rights Activist" is narrow and specific, implying a definition of being an activist for men's rights (no comparison/closed definition).

You're either some sort of shill or being willfully disingenuous as hell.

can't help it, once weekend comes along people go into lazy mode

A combination of larger portions, a culture more accepting of fat, and feminism, which kinda plays into that second one.

Mark has been on his A game this week.

I always thought Alt-right was an invention of the dems during the elections ot put all their detractors under the same umbrella.

fuck off

Found out that french fit anime mom doesn't like jews so that's weird.

Asians (both men and women) are far more neotenous than any other race. that's the reason.

Mark and the /tg/ board owner are the only ones I like.

It already existed, but they tried to use it to fracture and shame people on the right when all their shaming did was embolden the right.

No that was the term "deplorables".
Alt-right started a bit after Donald Trump started running.

Dorkly is cool, even though his /m/ is dead.

No altright has a narrow definition when considering who actually identified as such. This is not disingenuous in the slightest if you know anything of this topic. This is not some thing that was amorphous. There were consistent things like conferences and meetings which all had a white identitarian common thread.

The dems used it that way but it was an inaccurate use and people who had never heard the term before adopted it out of ignorance. Cernovich and Infowars idiotically adopting the label didn't help.

No

At first I just thought of Alt-Right as a catch-all for all of the non-establishment Right groups. I don't have any issue with people labeled as it, but I'm wary of people who identify as it.

Japanese women also cake on the make up almost constantly. They do not want to be seen without it, but it works out better than with western women. Though, it likely damages their looks long term just like with western women.

Definitely better when it comes to body types anymore.

Wrong, it started well before gamergate was even a thing.

Tried it, she just shuts it out.
To get the idea behind my sister, here's a flow of conversation from one of the rare times she was willing to talk.

I don't think you understand, she's Antifa. They shout down everyone they don't agree with and are ignorant as fuck, defer to whoever they think are more experienced and don't question, and are generally balls deep with nails in the dick piercing the inner asshole so it's stuck retarded.

There's nothing reasonable I can say to shake her out of it, because she no longer thinks. The only thing that would shake her out of it is if she herself decided to think about it.

There's no arguing with these people, they aren't reasonable at all, which is why Antifa is dangerous, the most dangerous group in recent history to western society. They cannot be bargined with or reasoned with. There is not a single thing you can do to win them back. This is a war of attrition, do you think I haven't been trying? I still am.

It's also a term that really gained traction when Trump did, for what it's worth.

some random just DM me this
I had to see this now you do also

It was?
If that's true it got popular when Trump started running then.

Seems like you're in good company with all the furry weirdos

Which one?

See

Basically people on the Internet who were pissed off at the Left hijacked the alt-Right label away from fags like Spencer. Not a deliberate hijacking because most didn't know who he was, they just liked the name so they took it. They were reasonably conservative antiSJWs, quite a bit like us.

Hillary decided to make a bogeyman out of them because they very loudly and publicly backed Trump in the election. So she slapped them with the "racist reactionary" label and the (((media))) ate it up. Now they call everyone they hate "alt-Right."

Meanwhile some actual racist reactionaries wormed their way into the actual alt-Right and started trying to radicalize part of them. The media uses these faggots to smear the rest of them and keep the narrative going.

Aaaaaand today at least one of the ones that got radicalized apparently drove his car over some antifa protesters and the Internet lost its shit. We're waiting to see if it was provoked or not, i.e. did they attack him and his car first?

Yes, because the media and democrats wanted to conflate all Trump supporters as the altright. Then, as I've said, people who had zero knowledge of the term such as many anons here thought, "altright means Trump supporter" and some even used that label themselves despite having no nationalist leanings because they were misguided.

This is a topic that really gets on my nerves as I've been watching NPI conferences for a few years now.

"Alt-right" as a placeholder name for a broad field of illiberal thought and discussion started ~2008

"Alt-right" as a self-branding exercise for ebook merchants/aspiring cult of personality beneficiaries looking to hijack a general disgruntlement with the growing we-call-it-intersectionalism-but-really-fuck-white-people movement started ~2014

"Alt-right" as a media tag for white nationalists started ~2016

But did the Spencer Alt-Right ever stopped existing in first place? Maybe they are (or were at some point) different things still.

Anyone have anything to talk about that isn't the slow death of the West?

Why do you guys keep trying to make things up about things you had no experience with?

The cult of Feminism & Fat Acceptance convinced guys & gals that good looking women are works of the patriarchy & that people need to put up with the "New look same great taste" women that have those traits. It does not help that morality is at an all-time low & cucks are more than willing to eat used table scraps.

this

Yes, I'm sure all those thousands of self-identifying alt-Right Trump supporters on Twitter were regulars at these White Identitarian conferences. I mean, I know I went to all of them. Haakenkreuzfest 2015 was a blast you fucking faggot.

I'm going to guess you're a White IDPol Spencer fanboy mad that your label got jacked and popularized by people more sane than your thought leaders. Its the only thing that would explain your persistence in splitting this disingenuous hair. And n

Please don't respond to me if you're illiterate.

Did you died?

I prefer people like Brimelow to Spencer, Spencer thinks he's a lot smarter than he is.
That was my point, they were misled by the media into thinking that alt-right meant "Trump supporter" and called themselves that out of ignorance. Once they realized what alt-right actually meant most backed off the label.

The Spencer alt-Right still calls itself that, and there have actually been some recent spats between the old shithead alt-Right and the popular alt-Right. Mostly the Spencer alt-Right is trying to use the name and label to draw people from the much larger modern alt-Right "pool" into their pool of White Nationalism. It seems to be working, to some degree.

What have you been reading or watching recently? I got the Sum of all fears by Tom Clancy and 2 weeks ago I finished Holyland, also haven't received the verdict of the user I suggested this manga.

Watching, person of interest.

You'll be hard pressed to find anyone still calling themselves alt-right who isn't a white nationalist.

How about some /ck/? I'd love to try something!

You're talking to one. Now what?

Stop at season 3.

Sounds like she's fallen victim to antifa thought terminating cliches, knee jerk reactions to certain arguments or implications that become so ingrained that they come to see them as a sufficient response to such things. Once they accept them as a good response that doesn't require further thought, it's a pain in the ass to deprogram because, having previously accepted its validity, they're comfortable just dismissing anything that challenges it. (i.e. "I remember it was proved to my satisfaction, so I can ignore this guy who's questioning it.")

Short of her somehow being forced to question again, I'm not sure what can really be done to fix this other than perhaps praying that you can get her to defend her side instead of instantly dismissing your own.

You're functionally retarded, that's what. Even Cernovich and infowars were intelligent enough to back off that label.

Well this is still escalating "Emergency Solidarity" marches and shutting down more freeways, wew.archive.is/v5vxz

Understand.

On a scale of one to Doomguy, how mad are you right now?

Doomguy.

wat

That or being stabbed in the back by other antifa members.

Of fucking course those faggots would pitch a fucking bitch about something happening on the other side of the damn country.

It may not be so slow? Have faith in Kim Jong Un.

In case you want to know why. Non-spoilers but still going to play it safe season 4 onwards it basically changes genres entirely and half the cast gets replaced by new characters

Almost everything I liked about it disappeared.

Here's the propaganda trick.

Look. The first couple paragraphs, look how they wrote the tone and flow.

>demonstration in response to the violence at a white supremacist rally in Virginia that left one woman dead and many injured.

>The woman was killed when a car plunged into a crowd of people peacefully protesting the rally.

>The rally was largely peaceful, although police gave the order to disperse shortly after 9:30 p.m. when about three dozen protesters moved up the I-580 off-ramp at Grand Avenue and then linked hands on the freeway to stop traffic. Others then launched illegal fireworks into the air.

Grand Avenue means Oakland. They deliberately toned the paragraphs to flow into each other and make it sound like the white nationalists were blocking traffic and "launching illegal fireworks."

She has had clashes with my father on certain subjects in regards to their ideology, and my father's even more extreme since he's literally mentally ill. But this really hasn't changed her mind at all since she's constantly out and about with her "charity" work and her friend circle.

There's really nothing I can do but pray she doesn't get killed on the "front lines".

God, i feel pathetic, it's like I'm a world war 1 housewife praying that her husband doesn't fucking die. Except in this case the war's literally pointless and people are dying for no fucking reason, and I have to hope my sister isn't a casualty on the news.

Wait a sec, are you complaining that they killed off Joss and fucked up the interracial couple propaganda?.
Sir, I will have to take your white supremacist shitlord card.

my fucking ass, sis didn't fucking lie when she said that shit was chaos.

what

>>>Holla Forums10395592
Its all but hard confirmation that the driver did it in self defense.

My advice for you is to at least try to avoid letting your sister get any "punch the nazis" ideas.

Weird.

You can take that card, and no as much as I liked Joss that wasn't the reason. The reason was (bigger spoilers)they get rid of more characters, bring in more and change the entire show into like a 24 spy thriller high tech shit all over the nation with a crazy plot about warring AI gods rather than a show about a case a week in manhattan about low level crimes with a bigger picture.

He doesn't know how to post more than one image either.

Sometimes, I want to race-mix with them, even though it would fuck up my children. I might end up going down that path, at least, with a Japanese-American.

Just read Zanuff the Butcher on Batoto, reading "I Want to be Normal" when new chapters come out, alongside Mousou Telepathy, getting into Gundam with the OG anime, the origin manga, and Wing: Glory of the Losers.

Have you asked her to read up on Ghandi? Tell her that it's about how "An oppressive dictatorship was defeated by a single man".

Well, that plot from the last season was unavoidable, but it was supposed to span out a much larger run. They had to rush it in the final season to at least complete the story, because the show got cut. Considering that, and considering similar issues in other shows, they did it very well.

That's a bit more understandandable, it just means that its someone who rarely uses Holla Forums but does know of it. But how would someone both know about 8/pol/ and simultaneously have so little knowledge of the board that they think a content warning is needed?

Probably stuff obtained on twitter.

My suggestion is when she get betrayed by antifa as they usually do, be there for her, but dont let her go over the other end in radicalization, that is if she is not killed in the betrayal.

I suppose, but in the end the situation is simply a show starring A about X that I liked became a show starring B about Y that I did not like.

Allow me yo direct you to a post in /d/: >>>/d/19364

Sounds like Season three of Yhe Following.

Too late for that one. She's largely in support of it. She just doesn't do it because morality and being really fucking weak and she knows it.
She even got training in Krav Maga aka the jew jitsu martial art.
Look if you keep digging the only thing you're gonna find is depressing things that I bury with yugioh card collecting, manual labor and video games.
This is getting a little bloggy even for me so i'm gonna have to ask you to not respond in relation to advice because i'm already sorta depressed and don't want to have another relapse and break down again.

Why do I keep on replacung the "T" with a "Y" in some words,

Well its not too late then, I'm mostly talking about keeping your sister safe. Seen lots of videos with women who have consumed too much muh strong womyn propaganda and actually think they can go fight men and not get their ass beaten.

She has a Ghandi poster in her room and has read lots of literature related to Ghandi.

She got abused by her hipster cuck boyfriend and her hipster cuck girlfriend at the same time because they were in a three way relationship.

I'm going to post this picture so you can understand the gravity of this situation

Fat fingers, broken keyboard, haxxored comp?

I remember you.

Also the relationship she was in was because she went into social justice groups.

Where are these people coming from?

Thankfully, she is no longer in a relationship and likely will not be for a long while, and now understands that three way relationships do not work.

It's the little victories

for the love of god someone deliver this madness from the world

Those being disenfranchised by all the banning going on around halfchan, last I knew. Also, perhaps newfags who have nowhere else to go on the internet.

NTR is truly the worst fetish.

Just keep the number needed for the suicidal handy user, she seems like the type to try.

you are a faggot :D

I know that one user is here (i can't believe I know a bunch of you now. I really wonder if anyone knows me.) so I am going to remind him DONT READ NTR

HELP ME

I've spent the past day and a half reinstalling Windows 7… badly. So has shit got extra stupid yet? Has the happening started?

What do you mean has the happening started? It hasn't stopped for 3 fucking years.

4chan /d/ started banning captions, quests and anything with text, so some came over. I haven't seen elzi post in a while.

/tg/ quests or /d/ quests?

ignore me im retarded

Futa on female isn't exactly extreme on cuckchan /d/ the last I knew
I guess

☑Harassing Google employees in the name of diversity
☑The sexist, racist anti-diversity Google Manifesto

I half don't want halfcucks to come here.

Every time cuckchan has an exodus, we get an influx of "no fun allowed" and rulecucks.

That Holla Forums thread is cranking out some solid gold.

Added.
Also good night lads. Clearly I am too tired to keep posting.

I always notice a sharp increase in shitposting for a week or two before people acclimate. I can only imagine one is a response to another.

I mean did Holla Forums start a race war in Virginia or something? I was without internet for like 10 hours because I lost my drivers and I still can't get 1/3 of my usb ports to work and Pettanko Park just won't fucking execute.

Your sister sounds like she had it rough too, have you attempted to red-pill her with something subtle?

They didn't, but the Left sure did start it and the MSM fuckwads are trying to pour gasoline into the fire, just like Ferguson and Baltimore. Doesn't help when people are calling out "Peaceful Protesters"

A guy driving a Dodge Charger through a crowd of ANTIFA got attacked with baseball bats. He gunned it in response and plowed through the crowd, stopped when they surrounded him, and reversed back through the crowd again. Lots of injuries and one death. Then a police helicopter watching the scene crashed nearby.

The best i can offer are some thoughts on fairness, at the level of the individual. Dismiss it if it doesn't apply.
Justice is about what is fair, that is: I don't take what is rightfully youres because that's selfishness, but i also don't give away what is rightfully mine because that's generosity. Generosity is a big maturity leap from selfishness, but it's still not fair. Whithout the generous the selfish starves. To be selfish or generous is a judgement based on feelings, while being fair is a judgement based on reason.
She seems generous to the flipper cook kids and selfish towards you. From a previous post up there your father seems generous towards her. Maybe you are generous towards her too which is just as innefective as her palliative work. Without the generous the selfish will adapt or starve and that's why we must spare our generosity for people who may truly need it, like the career people who you suggested that she would help - Instead of the dumb selfish kids.
You do sound like the one who has the best sense of justice in your family nucleus, so i'm just reminding you to keep your feet planted in the truth and don't cave to unhelpful emotional traits of your relationship with your sis. Maybe it's the best way to help.

There is a certain point where you have to say "blood will only take you so far." Its cold, but unless you get an opportunity to completely remove her from the cult, and that means your dad as well, then your chances of getting her out of that shit are minimal at best. It will take a large shock, like the inevitable betrayal or finding them doing nasty shit and others defending it, or something like the cult programming to get her back.

They were desperate to get whites to do something the entire time Obama was in office. Of course they are going to try to twist this into something to start a race war.

vid

Doesn't help the cuckservatives are playing their game and their supporters are calling them out for saying "peaceful protesters" agitating the "Nazis"

Damn thats good. Also that bitch/faggot that got crushed when he backs up. What a way to go, fucking retard

Forgot my webm.

Here's another angle that's being passed around.

Why are these people so fucking stupid

Most asians are in the same boat with makeup.

These groups literally least need unions. Working as a fry cook is often better than working as a real line cook.
If they aren't getting anywhere after years of effort then it's clear that they don't have any idea what they are doing. Any serious professional would have made progress, or at least revised the plan in an attempt to.
I don't know how things are at charities, but at any serious firm, if the leadership isn't getting anywhere, you replace them. That's not happening here because these corrupt fucks are taking a salary and are doing everything they can to not make progress so they can keep cashing in those checks.

They're lefties. They dont think, they feel. but all they felt was pain at that moment

Common sense is lost on them.

Onesie is cute, but

Anything with less than 4 tapes is shit, and making a bigger smell is a bit of a design drawback. 6/10 would cuddle but nothing more

I'm glad I stopped paying attention to the news.

There is a reason other states made it illegal to block traffic. Making a car driver panic is about as stupid as making a guy holding a gun panic.

I think other photos showed the guy who hung onto the car while it was reversing had two left feet.

Holy shit bitcoin's over $4k.

We used magic for good, guys
We just wanted hot girls and silly frogs to turn gay
Not actual race wars for fuck's sake

We were just pawns in their masterplan.

OH WOW WOWEE WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED
ANOTHER MISTAKE FROM TREEHOUSE

nintendoeverything.com/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-ending-in-english-japanese-different-meanings/

EmptyHero is back on Twitter.
Check the description on his newest YouTube video.

Thanks for the info !

2hu Another crime for Treehouse record.jpg

I think shills are here trying to false-flag by advocating for violence.

Well in the Turner Diaries it did start in California with explicit mention of a UCLA campus

They were clearly continuing too hit him with bats after he had already fallen to the ground and was trying to get away. Is it that hard to admit that maybe, just maybe there are at least some bad apples in the protest who wanted to use it as an excuse to beat the shit out of people? I'm sick of this "nobody on our side could possibly do anything wrong because the commies are the ones that are evil" attitude people seem to be having around here. There are lots of people of political leanings who are itching to literally beat the opposition.

This shit is probably the greatest modern translation error you can show to normalfags to make them understand there's a problem with translators while also making them laugh. I've shown it to a ton of people.

of all* political leanings

Commies arent people.

Neither are Nazis. :^)

Judging by the commies reactions on twitter they REALLY want to start a war, I don't think I've ever seen a group of people this hell bent on starting a war before it's like their only aspiration they have in life.

The guy is getting knocked down, but is not immobile or defenseless. The poster I was replying to was trying to equate this with antifa beating a man into a coma and was saying this video was evidence that the 'alt-right' side started this confrontation.

I would fight that war.

Because that is the only way the commies will have their "revolution".
The commies had a violent revolution when they destroyed tsar russia, and they believe that violent revolution is the only way to get their communist "utopia".

Well the issue is that if someone wants to fight and keeps hitting you, it is bound to make you want to hit them back. First in retalliation and after that to get even. If one person gets violent then it doesn't take long before more people get involved.

Disgraceful

I was only disagreeing with the one part I memetexted. The original poster of the video was arguing in bad faith. The video does not show who started it, or what happened after it. But is does show them beating a person who is already down which bad regardless of who started it and is not excusable by what happens after.

Fine.
No.

The only difference is the ones they want to fight are far better armed and have been preparing for a civil war for decades now. The downside is every fucking country will be dragged into it or try and profit off of it. and those syrians that wound up in america will be cursing the fact they left their hole.

user is only stating how war escalates, nothing more.

Actually, that is not the only way. That is only the way when political action has failed, that is why you saw the sudden escalation after the election.

I didn't say it was good, I said that it was the way that it happens. The first priority is to defend yourself, this is true of anyone, but then after taking control of the situation there is the desire for revenge.

I wouldn't really consider him 'down', more 'retreating', but otherwise fair enough. I don't think that violence is necessary or productive at this point.

They want to be the original revolutionaries. They want to be the heroes who did something. They being entitled white nobodies who think that violence will give their lives something to be defined by. Like hippies talking about woodstock, they want to claim "I was there". They don't want to be "nobodys". They see the "glory" of revolution without the bloodshed. They have no realistic idea what they are going to achieve, only vague ideological direction.

The problem with these "revolutionaries" is that most live in leftshit cities, they are convincing naive normalfags to do their dirty work.

What did they mean by this?

Do we know who was driving the car yet? For all I know it could be an actual right-winger eager to run down some lefties, a lefty trying to false flag, or someone from either protest or neither protest that simply panicked when attacked in their car and floored it. I know a lot of false info has been spread around saying he was from one group or the other, but no info saying he was a bystander that panicked.

Okay, I just see a lot of people rushing to defend this video because >commies, the fact that Holla Forums obviously posted it and was using it to argue in bad faith that one group started it when the video doesn't show that, and some holier than thou idea that their side can do no wrong.

He was no longer on his feet, wasn't he? When I say down, I mean physically down, not incapacitated.

That you should eat lead you dirty, misogynistic, racist, fascist :^)

(checked)
There's some great shit in here. Not just a ton of half naked nip qts in cosplay.

normalfags have always been the cannon fodder of commies. Just look at the chinese and russian revolutions. The ones supporting the likes of antifa have had their hand called too soon through exposure by the likes of gamergate and then by Trump's win. A win that crushed the dems. The people who voted Trump actually came out to vote. The hubris of the dems resulted in Harambe getting some votes by people who thought the election would be a landslide. The dems didn;t count on Trump supporters actually going out and voting. The dem hierarchy thought they had the race rigged enough to win. This is why they claim that Trump and russia colluded. The dems thought that if they rigged the election as much as they did and lost, then Trump must have rigged the election even more. Now that the dark forces lost the election, they will try to take control back by way of revolution. The only way that will happen is with increased support by normalfags. The media is going to try to convince peole that anything "right wing" of them is bad. People already distrust the media so that puts the centrists/right in a better position to show the normalfags who is doing the oppressing and that the left only want to use them as grave fillers for their quest for "revolution"

They attacked the car first with bats and he responded by attempting to flee, he made no attempt to flee from the cops only the mob, and the the dumb cunt who died attempted to attack the car from behind so she isn't a victim, also for a so called "peaceful protest" they sure did have a lot of weapons on hand.

So what did we learn today Holla Forums? That's right if you don't want to be run over don't attack a car with a weapon.

Wew

Are you talking about the protesters or the counter protesters? While I encourage shields, helmets, pads, and other defensive gear, I don't really see a good reason to bring bats and shit.

Vroom Vroom we went from punching nazis to running people over with cars

Aye

I know user. and what is more hilarious, the internet basically has put a gold star on their chests so when they are losing we can stop them from weaseling their way out of punishment.

If the right is smart, they will condemn the "nazis" that joined the rally or find out if the "nazis" were paid by (((others))) to make the right look violent. The right need to start self moderating.

They were (((nazis))) who did it for free, and Holla Forums is retarded for thinking that they were anything but (((nazis))).

I thought it was Twitter blue checkmark.

How else you are going to repel attackers?

wew
archive.fo/MxCp2

are you that guy from twitter

What did this even start over anyway?

Leftist attempt to destroy General Lee monument in Charlottsville.

Ha.

HA. Pewdie was probably the biggest surprise of all these events. Question: Did he ever say anything about Gamergate?

No because he is trying to avoid making any explicit statements.

There are two things I like about this, no three. First is that they claim there are "victims" when there are none. Second is that Mark is a Jew. Third, and what I love about this the most, is that they conflate Jew with Nigger as if the word Jew is a slur. Does anyone have that image with "The Jew immunized against all insults, but watch how he recoils when you call him a Jew"?

Shield bashing?

Ok. I was curious.

Good evening, fellas.

FEEL THE LOVE AND ENERGY! GO ACE!

always some verified faggot (I'll guess journo without even bothering to check) there to respond to shitposters instantly

I guess, but better to have something in case if shield gets destroyed or you lose it.

Seriously, they chimped out this hard over a monument to a war hero who chose to protect his home state?

Haven't you heard halfchan is a very progressive site now.

Their reason for is that he was pro nigger slavery.

Did the mods ban him for that post?

Isn;t that a lie though? Wasn't Lee against slavery?

From what that archived 4cuck thread said, he fucking sucks at Sonic though. Worse than me, and I was never good at Sonic.

Shareblue isn't dead?

Holy shit is that fucking vain.

I think you're more likely to have a bat snatched out of your hand and possibly used against you than to have somebody wrest a big ass shield from you that may be mounted on your arm.

He's not really opposed to it. He saw it as a necessary evil that he believed would die naturally. I really doubt it would since you can make a shit ton more money with slaves than fully paid workers, but I don't doubt his belief.

Honestly does not matter, this is the dems trying to cleanse and wholesomefy their history. And even if he was a saint, before he was a saint, he was a loser in the war, thus weak and the dems hate being reminded that they are weak.

Yes, it is.
The full letter that all retards quote is here
fair-use.org/robert-e-lee/letter-to-his-wife-on-slavery

I didn't think about that possibility.

I thought this was simplified as "he was a confederate, therefore he was a racist pro-slavery supremacist", like no one was going to check if this is true.

☑ Weaponized penises

archive.fo/7rcfq

No he wasn't if fact he helped get them education and protection under the law. And now look what niggers do with his image he shouldn't have bothered, they're a bunch of ungrateful cunts.

It's really funny when you have a friend who believes everything he hears on the news and then blames Donald Trump for "enabling hate groups".

This is what years of nigga and gangsta culture made them into.
BTW Does even antifa have black members?

Funny or disconcerting?

Thats the message to get normalfags with ADD to to the dems dirty work. The statue is a reminder that they tried to keep slavery and lost the 1st civil war.

Understatment of the fucking forever. For fuck sakes niggers in Africa are more productive and civilized than the ones in white countries, which does give merit to the whole "niggers would have civilization if not made slaves by every other group" but that can also be summed up as the slaves were the worst of the niggers thus being taken helped the ones who did stay in africa to civilize better.

Funny, because he's saying "fuck people who shoot up mosques and kill muslims because Donald Trump enabling them"

Meanwhile he doesn't get angry when muslims kill people.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/blizzard-diversity-initiative-aims-to-hire-more-women-minorities/37096/

STUPID GAMERGAYS

You got a source on that? The way I see it is that he was okay with slavery as necessary evil to, and I paraphrase, "instruct them as a race and prepare them for better things". He was also okay with slavery ending, but only if it ended non-forcefully, and by that he seems to imply that even if it was made illegal he would still not approve of the freeing of slaves unless the masters consented. He seemed to believe masters would eventually free slaves out of the goodness of their Christian hearts, which seems incredibly naive to me. After reading the full letter, I've changed my mind and think his position on it is certainly better that Lincoln's true neutral, but I can't exactly it's say pro- or anti-slavery.

Haitians slaughtered the French that helped them. This is pretty much their MO.

They are also on life support from other countries because they can't figure out farming and those that do figure out long term planning probably get killed by people who want a quick bite to eat.

Said that white lives also matter

I will remind you that africa is multiple countries, some are on globalized welfare, but some are more self sufficient, but the ones that are are genocidal against whites, and I will admit whites should not be there in my opinion.

I forgot about Haiti.
You forgot about part they were caught in selling farming tools parts they received.

This is fucking stupid that EU import niggers, but not white people which live in Africa instead.

What stage do you think the US is at right now?

I'd say stage 5 or 6.

We skipped the debate stage for sure. We're probably around 5, 6 and 7.

Not vidya, and not GG. We've gotten way off topic with the happening lately.

The last few years have had multiple situations that would put us at a 7.

Too vague, since that can be applied to pretty much anything depending on your perspective, which is fairly useless when trying to make an objective judgement. But if I had to make a decision, we are most definitely either in late Stage 7 or early Stage 8.

twitter.com/mombot/status/896705680588943360

So which of you faggots cosplay as Nazis?

Looks like the original post was deleted. Can't find it to archive it.

I only got it from Mombot, ask her for an archive if you can.

There has been a fuck ton of game dropping lately:

twitter.com/SpeakableHastur/status/896643374475862017

twitter.com/SpeakableHastur/status/896644307234545665

A bunch of girls did with Hetalia was big.

Awaiting 9Volt to go "Heh, otaku"

archive.fo/tUWAx

archive.fo/XIU2F
archive.fo/rwTuN
archive.fo/sgPq8

Every time you post a link without an archive, another story is ruined woth NTR.

Know what? Thats an evil threat.

I agree. We should not be importing them like we are trying to save a dying race, niggers are far from a dying race. If any race is dying its the jews.

archive.fo/hZmtI

Where's the archive of the 4th image?

If any race is worth dying its the jews.
ftfy

Sorry about that, my eyes skipped over it in the original post: archive.fo/Xzk7P

Plaster all of the archive links into the screenshots to make it easier for us to spread it around.

My bad.

I made a thing in regards to what I've seen so far:

twitter.com/MockNDrole/status/896721165204549632
pastebin.com/apJhheZB

Currently the right is falling hard for what we tried to avoid.

They said GG was harassment. We said it was nothing to do with us. their narrative never really took much ground. If GG had wasted time condemning people who had nothing to do with them- it'd have sunk GG.

They say the right are nazis. Now they're saying there was Nazis trying to hijack their event, and that they condemn them.
Thereby admitting (in the left/MSM eyes) "Yeah, we have some Nazi's in our group (and we hate them)." or "We condemn the actions of both sides on that day (including the Nazis who were there)".

They are taking the blame for a third party and getting dragged down HARD by them.
Even the brightest people on the right have been baited into this song and dance.
Every time they say "I condemn violence on both sides" it implies the right did something.

How exactly do we stop the right falling for this?
How could they have copied everything else from out text-book and not "ignore & refute bullshit they pin on you"?

Please repost this when shit isn't happening.
Anons are distracted right now.

I don't feel sorry for them.

This why people always need to read FUCKING tags.

Honestly I have no idea.
Because they lack experience with handling (((MSM))).

At this point, I'm not sure how the Alt-right can make a recovery except to just accept the loss and move on. A grim reminder as to why nobody should be playing the PR angle from the unfavored side.

Now that's what you must avoid. Here's the thing: We got more dirt than them than they have on us. Don't fall for the "burden of proof" fallacy that these feminists and SJWs spewing out against you, me or everyone else in #GamerGate. They have the accusations, now it's up to them to provide it. Hell, look at John Flynt, he keeps saying that the FBI had us by the hook for "harassment" and "death threats" but where did that go? Right, a nothing burger. They can call us all they want in every lexicon they know, but that doesn't change the fact that they can't prove what they're accusing us of.

Doesn't matter it will just be ignored.

And remind them not to fuck with video games.

True. And TBF- many were saying it was better for "the right" to change it's demands, rather than become the "Alt-Right" and have leaders to lead them astray.

Oh, so you're saying that instead of saying "They're not us" it's better to ignore and carry on?
TBF I have seen many people saying "Will the left condemn Antifa?"- I hope that takes hold more than the "I condemn the guy who came to make me look bad."

By getting the right to identify the ones calling themselves "nazis" and find out if they are false flag actors getting paid to do it. once the (((left))) is exposed as the financiers of such actors (or if the nazis are just trying to co-opt the alt-right movement) then they can ignore nazi claims by pointing out who the "nazis" are, who are paying for them (if applicable) and publicly ostracize them as you would a 3rd party troll.
This will also help greatly.
Take away the alt-right's fear of public shaming by way of the (((media's))) false accusations.

A more general rule is to always stay on the offensive.

Not my point. It's more of a "you accuse me of shit, then prove it or you can GTFO". Why? Because the burden of proof is always in the accuser NOT on the accused. Any accusations or claims that don't have empirical proof can be dismissed immediately. So I suggest you chill down, brother.

Can someone share a simple timeline of what all happened with the unite the right rally/march or whatever it was called? Here's what I've gathered so far, tell me if I got anything wrong please.

>On the night before they hold a "pregame" candlelight vigil, using tiki torches because candles are for pussies?
>Alt-right comes prepared with helmets, shields and bats, but antifa initiate violence ?
>Antifa throw water balloons full of urine and feces at alt-right protesters?
>A man whose car was being attacked by antifa rioters panics and plows into group of counter-protester this is the most recent version of this event I've heard, cops say he was scared
>People on twitter claim alt-right protesters has nazi flags and nazi pins, doing "roman salutes" No idea if this is true
>A journo photoshops an image of Trump standing with @Millennial-Matt adding him to a pic of Trump to give impression that Trump supports all this.

That's what I know as of right now. Anymore? Anything incorrect?

The nazi flags and salutes are real. Lots of pictures of those. Someone was even wearing a shirt quoting Hitler.
The rest sounds about right too. One woman got run over and killed by that guy driving, for a moment the rumor was that it was from a young guy who was hating on trump and other shit, turned out false, which is always what happens when people do not wait for the official explanations; both journos and twitter go full-on retard with assumptions and accusations out of nowhere, to the point where I'm surprised no journo got baited to mention Sam Hyde for that one, for once.
Never take anything seriously on the internet regarding victims/criminals of very grave shit until official sources verify those.

Why didnt they just leave the statue up?

I bet someone took a lot of time making it.

It's just frustrating knowing they use ignorance to abuse the razor.

The thing about the black cop image is correct (many outlets running with it like it's the truth).

You're right on all accounts.
There's also debate if there were neoNazis there riding on the main protests's coat-tails, or if that's just an MSM lie (you can find confederate flags at the event. Only Nazi flag I saw was from the intentionally miscredited photo).

IIRC the statue is planned to be removed. It has not yet been removed.

They wanna tear them all down because doing so gives them warm fuzzies, it lets them act like they're fighting the confederates a century and a half after their defeat. They should leave the statue up, just add a plaque or whatever giving context.

Yeah, the "KKK torches" shit triggered the lot of em
It was a tranny.
National Guard and Police got the Unite the Right rally goers to disperse, they were ordered to stand down while not doing any crowd control on the Antifa agitators.
Yup, but then again the Leftard fuckwits are trying to tie this into "Nazi domestic terrorism" charges.
Oh, the journos who retweeted that prompty deleted that shit when they got caught, along with several other shit they tried to do like "Brave black man stands up to nazis" when the guy was one of the rally organizers.
It is
Well their rhetoric won't end in adding fucking video games to this, but hey, race war and day of the rope is almost upon us
All fucking media are lying their fucking asses off "3 Murdered in white supremacist rally" they added the the helicopter crash to the tally and implying it was no accident or fuck up on the police's hands.

Because Lee was a FUCKING WHITE MALE and fought on the wrong side in the civil war. Can't have historic monuments representing people on the wrong side of history.

I'm actually surprised by my country's reports of it, which never call it terrorism or even on purpose so far, even under the pressure of idiots on twitter. Since we don't know yet, we can't accuse anyone of anything; that is important to take into account, and I'm seeing quite a lot of restraint for now.
Maybe the stupid and incompetent journos are on holiday and that's why

Obviously its not terrorism if someone hits your car with a bat and you run them over.

It is an overreaction though. But from looking at the videos the guy didnt have too many options to get away from the mob that was swarming his car.

And because we are approaching a civil war and they don't want their enemies to be united. Plus they seem to be hoping to use blacks as cannon fodder.

Pushing drivers into a panic and then crying victim isn't anything new for them.

Politicians on both sides managed to get the FBI to investigate the guy and "Alt-Right" for "Domestic Terrorism" charges. The guy is currently looking at Premeditated 2nd degree murder.

I fucking knew that shit didn't sound right!!!
When I heard that line in English I thought 'that doesn't sound right. Given up reincarnating? Forever?'
And now we fucking know the localizers just outright wrote it wrong. What I don't understand is fucking why?
Why do it wrong? Is it incompetence or malice? Why can't these faggots just fucking write what the Japanese script says it should be?

Is it being taken down or torn down? One implies destruction of history and art and the other I would assume would lead to it being placed in a historical museum.

In case of Treehouse I think it's former.
In case of Nisa I am 100% sure it's latter.

I dont know about your country but in mine a jury would never convict for premeditated murder if he was the one who was attacked. They could never prove beyond doubt that he didnt act out of panic.

They would try to get him on a lesser charge like manslaughter or reckless driving.

They are probably going to try to intimidate him into pleading guilty.

TO PUT US BACK ON TRACK

Share that fact out.
twitter.com/NinEverything/status/896594115936137216

They're a little softer on them IMO.

I still haven't seen any source on this, he wasn't holding a torch in the image I saw, and I believe was standing in front of a counter protest sign along with a few other counter protesters that were surrounded by the other protesters.

It's very probably incompetence. Japanese tends to lack any clear sense of "subject/verb/complement" structures in its grammar, so it's not always absolutely clear who the verb adheres to, in what way, etc. General context and overall attention are what precisely give you the actual meaning (or having direct access to the original moon scriptwriters for clarity, which, woah user, you can't believe Nintendo of America would do such a thing !), and that can sometimes be tricky, but never undoable for professionals, supposedly.
Basically, they had a phrase looking like "revival is given up on and very angry not", and it could mean "he didn't want to give up on revival because he's very angry" or "he's so angry he gave up on resurrection".
They went with the wrong one.

If he's a plant he'll scream guilty and bloody murder.

I can't see how he'd do that if he panicked unless he gets pressured (we'll put you in a cell with murderers/kill you on the inside) or even a lesser punishment (you'll get less time).

NOW GET BACK ON TOPIC

archive.fo/Gewrb

archive.fo/92uTj

archive.is/tR6J3

that's some arian name right there

If you do a google search for the book "inside gamergate" you get no shopping results. Just things for Zoe's book. You do get regular search results from articles and youtube, but none from amazon

does anyone recognize the names Immortal Technique, Talib Kweli, & Diabolic?

I know those 3. They're all rappers. I used to be fans of both Kweli and IT back in the day, but after them showing their true colors, I refused to listen to their songs anymore.

Well, Diabolic called Technique a 4th branch dick sucking politician, Talib called Diabolic a white supremist (because he didn't believe majority of what the trending hashtag was saying about the riots), and IT offered no comment yet. I still like Technique's music.

It doesn't matter what is happening in the world, crazy internet psychos will use any event as an excuse to roll out gamergate to beat on again.

Nice archives. Dickhead.

I'm sorry user but I don't want to track down all the original tweets. I'm lazy.

archive.is/7QIRM

#GamerGate derangement syndrome.

Don't make me rape you through the internet for that kind of weak shit. Do it now, faggot.

archive.is/XiMx4

How dare people suggest antifa were violent

But thing is they translated a line from Zelda that happens, I believe, in the same scene saying "he is gone for now" which implies a contradiction with their error. That's two mistakes in one.

when's WWIII coming? I think they would back paddle like crazy when they are enlisted by force

Ah, you might be right. I don't perfectly recall myself, and played the game in french anyway so I couldn't really help much. Sorry.

Article archive: archive.is/ywIhP

The video footage of thrown bricks, and pepper spray 'seems to suggest' that antifa was being violent, yes.

Fuck it, have some more to improve the mood.

Doesn't help. After 1 solid hour on twitter I want to kill myself. Things will never get better. Evil always triumphs. Fuck all the things. It'd be so easy to just let go and be free of life.

I'd rather just play vidya.

archive.is/6sXro

twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/896714418490355714

People are upset about this statement. People want staffers fired from their jobs for this statement.

You are wrong. Trump won. Not Hillary.

What a fucking meme and blatant lie they keep pushing.

If evil always triumphs, then why are they're getting desperate? Seems like the tables have turned, brother. Don't lose hope.

If you're going to kill yourself, at least do the world a favor; find George Soros, strap yourself with dynamite, rush the old Lich and kill him. At least then you'd give some meaning to your death and do the entire world a favor.

Remember the talk about eternal vigilance and the constant need of man for conflict? this is it, you either ask for things to be easy or you become strong enough to endure and make changes you want to see.

If they were they wouldn't be having a massive shitfit over Trump winning. They're desperate, knowing their time is over.

>(((Cohen)))

You know I think everyone misinterprets what she says. I think there are people in the painted world beyond the castle.

Reminder that your desktop is a part of your room, so clean that also.

This. It's always darker before dawn.

それなら勝負と行こうじゃないか

First of all that's not really what that says. Second, I get he's supposed to have an air of arrogance, but why make him sound like an aggressive dick here when he's just issuing a challenge?

What

CrunchyrollSubsZelda.mp4

This is weakness of gamergate right here. Low morale. Gamergate routes easily, this is why morale boosters are first priority, the troops do not fight when routing.

Twitter isn't real life, fam. Try to understand that for once in your life.

archive.is/V7ibT
archive.is/DClAF
archive.is/7QIRM

Everytime you don't archive they win

Limit your exposure m8, shitpost on a board for a while to relieve stress.

I say this is why we should let Twitter die, it is not worth the sanity loss this does us. Twitter is not for the sane and it makes beasts of men.

Those SJW social media addicts practically live there and have built a big bubble around them through block lists and what not. We have nothing to gain trying to breach it, they are already isolated.

Opens gg bread:
[Full of beans] 'OK! What's been happen . . .
oh.'

More on this:
I took analysis from a blog I read a few days ago, can't remember the location, but it says to cover your weakness first priority and exploit enemy weakness second priority. Low morale is gamergates weakness, arrogance and falling for traps is SJW weakness, so the strategy is boost morale while making traps, use stings like mombot against the doxing twitters, make them lie in ways you can catch them, things like this.

Don't be like them. These people fucking live on Twitter, I swear to god.

Now that just makes me mad.

archive.is/EyHYj
Not sure if this has been posted before but these tweets underneath this are cancer.

These threads were on a roll of getting back on track too for a good week or so. I fucking hate how easily random burger current events derail these threads.

HR guy here, in Quebec, Canada. You want some stories about fucking unions, I can tell you that will make SJWs look like sane bible boys. It is out of the purview of this thread though.

Let me just give you an appetizer with the Rand formula:

In Canadian labour law, the Rand formula (also referred to as automatic check-off) is a workplace situation where the payment of trade union dues is mandatory regardless of the worker's union status.

Don't want to give part of salary to a union which does fuck all except meddle in politic and fund leftists? Too bad.

Demoralizing is also a shill tactic.
Still it's a good reminder to respond with the opposite.
Any updates on penguin-san?
Or more bakery pics like
I used to work in a bakery - every morning the smell of freshly baked bread

If you give up, who will protect their smiles?

Don't give up!

That shit doesn't sit well with me, the entire situation looks like it was staged, the driver who crashed into the crowd was apprehended blocks away with no real resistance and quickly, and the reports were found to be made ahead of time, the driver caught had a facebook profile made the day it happened and it was deleted the same day.

I don't think the man exists, the facebook profile was made to show his supposed alliegencies, and the whole thing SMELLS of a false flag.

George Soros was known for funding groups like Black Lives Matter, who's to say someone didn't fund the "Nazies" and set Antifa against them, then crashed a car into them to run a narrative? These people killed people to run a narrative. They need to be outed.

I wonder how you make these without a phone.

I think you're spending too much time in the dark, user. There's a sun shining outside. There's human beings and real life. Turn your screen off once in a while.
I get it displeases you but there are scumbags on all sides, among all people, with all ideals and ideologies, user. This person, if he did it on purpose, is a tremendous piece of shit. And that's how it is. You have to accept it.

It seems to be done to contest the legitimately democratic win of a mayor that wasn't one of (((god's chosen))).

You can't just say that sort of shit without some serious citations.

Have yourself an Erika gyate.

Fuck off, rulecuck!

Explain the fucking helicopter crashing out of fucking nowhere. We are working against people who RUN conspiracies, and i'm not the only one that thinks this.
newsweek.com/alex-jones-calls-charlottesville-violence-false-flag-650152
Most of my proof comes from here, the article tries to deny it but the shit it posts trying to demonize people makes a better argument then them.

The archive of it is currently in queue.
archive.is/08Avx

Want to know how I can tell you're /revolt/?

Huh? I don't have many smiley Viv pics?

Enlighten me.

Vivian doesn't really smile, she just channels the jaded numbness that we've developed over time.

OK user, you REALLY need to get outside. Do think about getting yourself hydrated as well, ok ? Even bottled water is entirely fine.

I already did.

Or tried to, anyways.

LOL.
Take your meds grandpa, GG is safe with me.

Fuck off, the article doesn't even mention Alex Jones except in the title, as a way to demonize the right. Read first, then come back.

Yeh I've got lots of normal Viv - just thought I'd have more happy Viv.

I got this image from >>>Holla Forums10390204. Enjoy.

archive.fo/3tDjR
archive.fo/FlWgh

Mozilla has been ramping up the amount of dumb shit they've been saying lately.

No one unironically uses rulecuck here like some metafaggot. Consider yourself enlightened, now fuck off.

We can play "bothering by the book" all day or you can stop being a retard.

Disgusting

I read it, it's a hackneyed hitpiece that gets multiple points wrong and doesn't contain any solid evidence for or against its agenda.

I don't really see the point of having posted it in the thread, honestly.

Turnabout is fair play.

It's in fact so bad that it makes a good argument for an actual conspiracy.

>>>/hwndu/100294

New season?

Setting aside that Google timestamps are notoriously unreliable, that means that the article about what happened was posted 26 hours ago, not that his personal information has only been up for 26 hours.

In the joking sense, sure. In the serious sense, not so much.

Does this mean we can do more 3D shitposting?

Are the right wing dance squads coming back?

So an article about the incident happened 26 hours before the incident.

And you find nothing wrong with this?

Weekly reminder to love your waifu/husbando or else unforeseen consequences may befall to the people that you love and hold high respect.
Never forget, love conquers all.

Sauce?

Isn't Shia in jail/crazy house now?

He's a Hollywood celebrity. They never stay there for long, unfortunately.

Considering that google has a bad habit of occasionally adding 24 hours to timestamps (which would make everything line up with the timeline nicely), no I don't find anything too odd about it.

No longer. Although he successfully divided from his wife, who urged him to "grow up".

And WHERE are you getting this information about this habit?

From experience. You're telling me you've never seen a brand new article stamped as posted 24 hours ago?

Besides, if you want to be pedantic about it, both you and he only provided screenshots instead of archives, so it's all a moot point.

You do realize that you're trying to shut down a conspiracy theory when we've literally outed hundreds in the fucking past years, right?

It doesn't matter what you're proposing, it still needs to be logically sound. If a given theory can't hold up to some retard asking pointed questions then it holds no water, regardless of how many other conspiracies you've found.

Are you fucking retarded or something? DO you not know what the fuck's been going on for the past 4 years?

What said that

You're right about him, but not for this reason.

Have you peered into my mind, oh mystic one?

We've outed one major one: the GJP list and the clique of connections that composes gaming journalism.

That's not even close to "hundreds" though.

So, if Shia's in the Nut-house, then this must be either Ronkko or Turner. Explains why the last HWNDU was European.
HE WILL NUT INSIDE US!

Yeah, and I think you were just being ironic.

test for the thread monitor, you guys stop posting when I need posts to see if it works.

I have had it with twitter
All the politics,racebaiting,outrage culture really wears you out after a while.

No wonder ppl become burnouts and eventually quit twitter all together

I seem to have missed a year.

>>>/test/

Why are you spending time on twatter? You could be playing vidya.

You'll be back.

It's a siren's call to autism that's as old as the BBS:
Someone is being wrong on the internet

I never had a twitter, at first because of work and now that i could have one I don't want one. On top of slowly draining your strength and sanity, it makes you unemployable really fast.

I need it to be in this thread. Though next time I could make a thread on /test/, yeah…

Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen

Youtube "Algorithm" is actually a Blacklist
It has been confirmed

Really depends of what conflict you are talking about. Also the different parties can be at different levels.
If we think about Gamergate I would say the pro-GG side is on stage 5 and cannot progress as we don't have a viable means to meaningfully threaten our enemies. Anti-GG's are clearly at a point between stage 6 and stage 7.
I would say the timeline goes as following:
At around 2012 we are at stage 1 where many sense there's something screwy within the gaming press (and there's a general "misogyny in tech" narrative brewing in the background).
When GG breaks out we're at stage 2. This lasts until the bomb threat at Airplay. At this point we advance to stage 4 and this lasts until the great DisNod against Gawker.
We're now at stage 5 trying to discredit our enemies.
AntiGG started out at stage 4 and quickly advanced to stage 5 with the "Gamers are Dead" blitz. They're now mostly at stage 6.

In the Trump vs. the rest of the American political establishment I would say that Donald Trump is at stage 3. He's done arguing with people who just want his head on a pole and just does his thing over the head of everyone else. To some extent he was always at stage 3. The Anti-Trumpers are at stage 5 and cannot easily progress to stage 6. If they can successfully impeach him they'll progress to stage 7 almost immediately. If Trump gets successfully assassinated we're at stage 8.

For me it's not the arguing. I don't argue on the internet. I go back because it's a source of news, and when you check it often you end up getting the latest news the moment it breaks, sometimes before even the news breaks it. But you also get bombarded with petty twitter drama, goon bullshit, SJWs being SJWs, and pure unadulterated hypocrisy.

I need to delete my account, but I know if I do I won't be able to make a new one, they want a phone number now.

Going to start playing vidya more and less twatter.

I just added this filters before i lose my sanity.

I realize just how bad some of the more hardcore twatter checkmarks who practically live on twatter and how they ended up they way they do at some point they must have been decent human beings but frequent use of twatter drained all their humanity so all its left is a hallow virual signaling husk addicted to Rts,likes and snark.

I actually saw some military history account talk about how terrible the ebil conservative nazs are and even brought up indiana jones and Captain america. Then they had fans who defended commies. The whole entirety of leftism in America is fucked since you have these hypocritical faggots that are worse than the things they claim to fight.

If that's your worry, just take a break and delete your login info from your browser if that's your method of login. Just get away from the inane bs and play some video games.

The KKK and Nazis have been the butt end of every racism joke for over 60 years. It's been PROVEN that not taking them seriously removes their power. Now these fucks are coming along and telling people "stop laughing and take them seriously!"

Younger generations seem to believe the only reason Nazi's were bad is because they opposed communism, and killed jews.

This is legitimately disturbing to me.

Is Ruka a waifu or husbando?

Need others to verify it, but it looks pretty bad

But user, the world was not a perfect commie utopia, so not only there was something wrong with steady the peace and progress we had, its all wrong and corrupted.

No, you dont. You rely on enslavery and taking the jobs of the unskilled citizens of your country for some ungrateful cunts that don't even pay taxes. Not everyone has money to get a degree in gender studies.

Violence is good. Countries were born in violence and the only way to defend against violence is with overwhelming violence.

history repeats

Being able to use violence is always a good thing, but always resorting to it first only generates enemies and eventually either anarchy or tyranny.

I have too many waifus to love.

That's why you erradicate your enemies in the fire of violence to make an example. Then your enemies can think twice.

What is wrong with a harem?

See >tyranny.

I have several myself, a real harem but only one is for lewds, the rest is only hugfus and pure love
Well that's not entirely true… it's just… I'd be fine with only one of them being the whore of the clan is what I mean, but, ya know… always open-minded…

The gay tiki torch march? Unite the right was an attempt by several self declared 'alt right' figures like Richard Spencer, Mike Enoch, Pax Dickinson, etc get get various factions right leaning people to come together to protect a confederate statue. Those things are being pulled down, and there are usually rallies to stop it, but it's mostly David Duke, and other type guys. Unite the right was an attempt to make it main stream. Didn't seem to have worked, but they got more people than usual. And due to the gay tiki torch thing, Antifa showed up pissed the next day, turning it into a gay clash.

Tyranny of what? your enemies? Fuck them.

They are not part of your country and just want to cause harm to your people.

We have to be always paragons of human rights when everyone attack us by any means.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread title: Liberation Edition

Also, take it slow, I need to bath first and go buy some stuff at the store, I will take me 15 or so minutes.

I was just wondering. How different are a lot of localized products compared to their original version? While English sets a tone for a series, how different is tone in Japanese?

What gets me is that after 7 fucking journeys Pikachu should be able to kick the shit out of mostly anything without trouble, but it still struggles against basic trainers whenever the plot demands it.

DON'T FORGET TO FIX THE OP WITH THE UPDATED ONE
Unless that wasn't already done for this one, didn't check myself

Do you have a harem of elementary school girls for love and hugging?

H-how did you guess ?..

I'm not sure how exactly to answer your questions, but I suspect embed related is a good place to start.

Do a favor and leave no space between the # and the G.

This bread has the current OP.

archive.is/bNHEV
archive.is/XdjHQ

oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/inside-gamergate-interview-media-lies-gamedropping-and-culture-wars/37119/

So.. the guy running over the gang of faggots was an altright protester? I thought it was some antifa faggot.

We don't know for sure yet, but it's looking like it.

I thought it was some antifa faggot.
Holla Forums had the wrong ID

It was sam hyde possesed by the ghost of adolf hitler mowing antifa down in his car while blasting moonman on max volume

we will never know

In general? It depends on who's localizing it and how.

Take this for example. Without taking the doge meme into account, one could interpret "Such ruin" etc as something that sounds sarcastic and bored rather than excited.

Registered Republican. Even if they never find anything else, that's all the MSM will need.

As I understand it, the driver was only confirmed to be a registered republican. He pleaded that he feared for his life after his vehicle was attacked by protesters.

Ok. I'm just tired of all this faggotry and the news on my country shitting in your right, when is your right the one defending free speech.

Depends of which world line Luka. Or both?

Google just pulls anything that looks like a timestamp from the page and often gets it wrong. I remember when a blogger said that Sandy Hook was a false-flag because an article about it was published before it happened according to the Google timestamp, and then the blog post about the Google timestamp was itself given the same incorrect timestamp before Sandy Hook. Because Google picked up where it said "the date for the article was X, before Sandy hook!" and thought that was the date the blog post itself was published.

It really amazes me that Google has the wealth of a small country, when all their algorithms are just complete garbage.

Has there ever been a Japanese Truck simulator in the vein of Carmageddon?

You sound depressed. If you hang on you really will feel better, it can feel like you'll feel this way forever but you won't. This post has some advice on things that can help:

slatestarcodex.com/2014/06/16/things-that-sometimes-help-if-youre-depressed/

Remember when GG donated to feminist charities and made that pro-nigger hashtag to prove to the public that they are obedient servants of the jews and just wanted epics in goyim joornalism?
Or when it was co-opted by a bunch of san fran lefty ecelebs?
Remember all the trans/fag-loving pandering in the hashtag?
Remember THAT "gamergate political compass" infographic that showed everyone was a goody two shoes lefty and obedient voter of obama?
Remember when you picked as REPRESENTATIVES of the movement a nigger, a gay jew, two faux-antifeminist jewesses and a san fran feminist to speak at SPJ?
Remember when SPJ put up this diversity policy spj.org/divguidelines.asp saying you must be LOYAL, OBEDIENT SERVANT OF THE JEWS AND ACCEPT MUSLIMS and you obediently and subserviently accepted it?
Remember SPJ2?

The gaming industry is now officially a semitic asset and gamergate was the last nail in the coffin to any attempt to prevent it.
All hats on fullchan, no cattle in public.

Gamergate was essentially a BDSM porn story where gamers were the slave and jews were the masters.

HOTTEST TAKES
twitter.com/nytimes/status/896775872262418432
archive.is/J0Pch
Not clicking that article to archive, sorry

I can guess a few.

I doubt it really would fit the Japanese market. Edgy stuff like that isn't really their shtick (although Postal 1 curiously got a dedicated Japanese port with two new levels).

Forgot this one.

Not suspicious at all

Muslim population isn't that big in Nipland

Here's your (You), see you again in a few days.

The only closest thing that I can think of is Girls und Panzer. Next one comes this winter.

Article archive: archive.is/jaAvv

All my Japanese mango tell me the leading cause of death of cute girls in Japan is half asleep truck drivers.

But seriously, is the NYT this openly using bots to retweet their shit?

Looks promising besides

legendsoflocalization.com/breath-of-the-wilds-ganon-in-english-japanese/

I wonder why…
johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/ab-ussr.html

Are these retards not aware of how this will make more people hate them? Of course patreon will allow this to be up still.
archive.is/wRFr9

They're stupid enough to believe "fight fire with napalm" is still a pretty neat idea.

Weird, there's less araposting than usual.

And here's an archive, just in case.
archive.fo/rMQcj

I know, sounds really silly. But socialists sure love abortion for some reason.

That's what happens when you have female "liberation".

I wonder if the include nationalsocialism :^)

Seems to me it's time for us to make an infographic on pros/cons of youtube alternatives as well as encourage creators to upload on 2 different websites that way their business is decentralized.

Communists obviously hate kids. Possibly since they waste gibsmedats, or more people to give to?
It could be also, that kids become teens, and they hate teens as they're rebellious.

Kids were a common sight in Hitler's Germany.

I can already list a few to help get it started:

hewillnotdivide.us
>>>/hwndu/

it's back

sage for ot

I think it's because they hate families.

Not surprising since the Lebensborn program was a thing :^)

Is this really all it is?

Doesn't that mean it's divided from the rest of America?

He's right.

Nope, no division in the slightest.

Just deactivated my Twatter account. On a personal level it's 100% the right move. I'm sick of these delusional blue checks just running around squawking retarded talking points and supporting political violence. And I hate seeing those close to me parrot it. I don't know how it's going to affect job prospects since they look at social media skills in certain aspects of my industry, but fuck it. It's better for my mental health this way. I know it's not proper to cut people out because of the politics they hold but, it just feels right.

Holla Forums / /hwndu/ like a challenge.

Fuck it, new thread when?

7 post remaining

8 posts. 7 after this one

Shitposting is clearly the only path to 700.

There is nothing straighter than liking and domming traps

This weekend was shitty.

I want to impregnate friendos

Source, please,

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

Have faith in the memes, Kek will find a way to shadilay his ass again.