Why can't they just let it die? Why do they have to make it more and more "so..."

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

Why can't they just let it die?
Why do they have to make it more and more "so rundum XDDD" with each game?

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

Because they are making a lot of money with these games. It is not rocket surgery to figure this stuff out.

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

because casuals are fucking animals and publishers treat them as such

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

That thing is fucking disgusting.

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

I can see the cuts on the face.

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

Wanting to stick your superior rod inside plastic
Ever wondered why they all look the same?

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

This is volition right?

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

Gook scum are not human

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

they look like aliems

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

Only if you want an ugly baby, since plastic surgery doesn't change their genetics.

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

Look golems at our newest asian sensation, koreans! It's like Japan but good for you!

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

koreans are like japanese, but they can actually pronounce english words

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

At least this time it's on a supposedly new IP, but why the fuck are Volition so obessed with Johnny Gat?

Michael Price
Michael Price

Because it sells?

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

Probably fun to program

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

I was looking at those pics hot pocket

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

why are corporations focusing exclusively on profit motive?
It's a mystery.

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

Says china.
Some people just don't know, when it's time to stop.
They can't even make anything worth to pirate.

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

gat was/is a popular character, hell some people have even said the only reason they bought the games is because of gat.

Liam Young
Liam Young

Because it's nice to have something open-world that's different to GTA and it's slow-plodding stories.

Single-player SR games were decently fun, so whatever lets them keep doing it is alright.

Benjamin Anderson
Benjamin Anderson

Why?

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

Looks like Saints Row

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

really doesn't.

Carter Long
Carter Long

It does, it is the same fucking franchise, same fucking colour palettes, same tryhard humour.

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

Then you mean it looks like 3/4, which are not saints row games.

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

What are they?

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

Abominations.

Carter Cruz
Carter Cruz

these saints row games are not saints row games

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

bit too young to have played the first two, huh?

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

you're underage if you don't agree with my arbitrary and baseless assertion that these saints row games are not saints row games

Parker Williams
Parker Williams

So, you are. Do us both a favour and go play saints row 2. You'll see what I'm talking about then.

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

if you don't agree with my arbitrary and baseless assertion that these saints row games are not saints row games, you haven't played them

Will user continue to double down? Tune in next post to find out

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

rip Johnny Gat

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

So you HAVE played sr2 and don't acknowledge 3 and 4 as corruptions of the series so severe as to warrant not being referred to as real saints row games. Jesus fucking christ how far this board has fallen…

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

Here's a little tip for next time: You didn't argue that 3/4 were worse than 1/2 because the series continued in a direction that did not align with your personal tastes. I would have actually agreed with you on that. You instead claimed that they were not Saints Row games, which is factually incorrect.

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

They aren't Saints Row games

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

They all suck.

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

Faggot only played Saints Row 2 on Steam
Has less than 40 hours logged.
Jesus, next you're gonna tell me you have the Steam version of San Andreas and not the retail disc version. Hell, you probably don't even have gentlemen of the Row installed. But even then, why not just play it on the PS3 or 360 due to how shitty the port was to begin with?

implying Holla Forums has any quality.
Shiggy the diggy.

Technologically and technically speaking, Saints Row 3 / 4 are reskins of Red Faction Armageddon. They don't even try to hide it. If you have the steam version, just extract and drop the weapon files into Saints Row 4 and surprise, easy modding - granted the game will bug out because it doesn't have a proper skin but it will work.

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

Oh so you were just arguing semantics? I thought you were defending those games. Honestly can't decide which is more reddit-tier.

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

Hwites womyn are universally infinitely superior looking compared to those hideous insectoids.

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

She runs like a girl.

Justin White
Justin White

You run like a girl.

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

sauce on the right friend?

William Wright
William Wright

Agreed.

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

Notice that code LBPR-1012 that show when you click the video? JEWGLE it and you can find a torrent for the source vid. The girl is Ai Shinozaki.

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

They aren't Saints Row games.
The original story was completely thrown out the window, which shouldn't be surprised I guess given the fact that the story of Saints Row 2 was actually a complete accident., redesigns and flat out recreation of a character or two from the ground up (see Shaundi), and overall less fun when trying to add more of it ironically enough.
Honestly one of the only new additions I liked in Saints Row 3 was the whole divekicking into cars mechanic, and I haven't even talked about the amount of shit changed in Saints Row 4 yet.
Think of It this, say you made S.T.A.L.K.E.R, but gave it a Todd Howard makeover, just because it has the same name doesn't mean it's the same game.

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

While gooks can do great intros their sex almost always ends up mediocre.

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

gooks

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

Thats a japanese girl though, not a korean gook.

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

japanese are not gooks
Inb4 you think they are loyal wives too.

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

gooks are the ones with nukes

Anthony Powell
Anthony Powell

I haven't even talked about the amount of shit changed in Saints Row 4 yet.
I hate the super hero shit in SR4. It destroyed the open world and rendered the vehicles useless.
Agents of Mayhem seems to go in that wrong direction again. There's a group of characters, a hero system like Overhyped but it's not even a multiplayer or co-op game.

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

gooks are feminists.

Alexander Brown
Alexander Brown

doesn't understand the difference between gooks, chinks, japs, zips and nips

Xavier Ross
Xavier Ross

No they are just offended that you insulted their favorite brand of asian but can't straight up admit it

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

Sorry, I was looking at the filename. I saw the actual code when checking the details for the file.

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

Maybe they should call her ai lmao

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

I played the alpha and I have no idea what you are talking about.

Landon Price
Landon Price

It's funny how they have faces made for plastic surgery, so many co-morbid problems the surgeon can sculpt a whole new face out of the malignant blob that walks in. The first pic makes me wonder how funhouse mirror her body must look with that tiny head on it.

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

that jutting chin
Should have stayed that way. Actually looks somewhat manly for a Asian..

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

Where can I find a right wing weeb girl? Let's not kid ourselves, Japanese women dress better, but the wigs are poor emulations of white people. If you had a white girl who acted more feminine and dressed more like Japanese (excluding kimono shit) it would be great.

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

Join a local anime club/anime convention. That's how I've met tons of /pol/-tier girls.

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

anime conventions
/pol/-tier
Fucking what? I thought most of the people that went to those were nonbinary genderfluid antifa.

Wyatt Nelson
Wyatt Nelson

Dont believe , I've been there it's all land whales or girls between 18-22 who just happen to like the character with the least amount of clothes, taking pics with every single pre teen in the place

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

check

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

check

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

Fuck off, those are filled with sjw whales, full blown weebs, and attention whores who just want to cosplay and be fawned over by betas.

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

Wait, there's a difference between Jap and Nip?

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

he thinks nuclear weapons are real
Can people really be this retarded in this day and age?

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

Do you also believe the Earth is flat you glow in the dark CIA nigger?

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

The earth is hollow, you dumb fuck.

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

flat
not hollow
Please crawl back to whatever papayapill wasteland you oozed from

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

Oh, this oughta be good. What's inside the hollow earth?

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

How could anything be inside it if it's hollow? Checkmate, mormons.

Nicholas Mitchell
Nicholas Mitchell

Nothing he's an idiot.

Flat is best, therefore the earth must be flat.

David Morris
David Morris

what's inside a hollow object
Gee, I wonder. Of course, you didn't know the earth was hollow, so I should have taken your stupidity into account in my expectations.

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

An entire race of humans that ride on top of giant spiders and fight each other.

Jordan Jenkins
Jordan Jenkins

No negro
don't you know WE'RE on the inside of the hollow earth? The sun is in the center of the earth!

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

what's inside the HOLLOW earth
It's hollow you retard, there's nothing inside. Lizardmen are a psyop by the melon heads.

James Wright
James Wright

The hyperboreans you fucking idiot

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

Did you miss that thread on /int/? The one where a hollow earth dweller showed up? There's somehow another sun and another earth in there and it makes no physical sense. Some /fringe/ dude showed up and tried to explain it as an alternate world portal in some Tibetan mountain. The language in that area (fuck if I could remember the name of the underground tibet) spoke some devolution of sanskrit.

The entrance that the dude ran his telephone cord to satellite phone nigger-rigged internet was somewhere near the top of Gangkhar Puensum, I think it was?

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

The earth's core :^)

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

Ah, I get it now. The melonheaded dwellers who live in another universe inside of our hollowed out earth ride giant spiders and plan to conquer us by creating a psy-op about lizard people being jews, and the entrance to this place is at the tibetan mountains. We know this because the board /fringe/ which no way houses crazy people know all about this because it came to them in a dream, but they forgot about the reason why in another dream, and these spider riding conquerers of the hollow earth that at once houses them but also doesn't cause it couldn't be hollow otherwise and is actually the gateway to another dimension with its own sun, moon, ecosystem, planet and everything, will one day come to conquer us with the space nazis from antartica. No one will ever expect the hyperborean inquisition.

Kayden White
Kayden White

A really big jew

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

Is mount Everest his fucking nose?

John Roberts
John Roberts

That's the spice.

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

Bees and a giant tree

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

The Dark Continent.

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

Implying nips can't either
It depends really. MIO a singer from like the 80s who did some shit for mecha anime can speak english fluently .

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

The African Kangdomz.

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

I could've sworn that at one point Volition said that Agents of Mayhem will have multiplayer in a few articles back in April in the form of special missions, just like Saint's Row. Did they really change their mind on this? christ, is this game really going to be that shit? I guess I am glad that I don't want this game. Also:
game's preorder bonus essentially confirms that Saint's Row 4.5 is canon, which makes Saint's Row 4's entire existence pointless, and also gives skins that should've just been unlocked
the game is already advertising DLC, despite not even being released yet
more post-SR3 Johnny Gat worshipping

I just want a proper sequel to SR2…

William Lewis
William Lewis

Who cares honestly? The only one of their IPs Volition even owns any more is Saints Row, all of the other ones got sold off to better companies after THQ died.
Agents of Mayhem has zero hype behind it, hell most people don't even know it exists. It will end up bombing at first and will eventually make up the losses through heavy cuts in steam sales, then deep silver will make them do shitty SR3/4 sequels to the end of time.

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

let's see
Saints Row is a GTA ripoff
Saints Row 2 becomes its own thing
Saints Row 3 goes over the top to make itself more accessible to plebs
Saints Row 4 is Crackdown gameplay with a Mass Effect setting
it follows that the Saints Row series is not Saints Row, since 25% of the series is true to itself.
Or possibly this entire argument is retarded.

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

le ebin xDDDD meme

Saints row 4 was actually one of the most fun games I ever played. It has so many different activities that it doesnt get boring in the long run.
Saints Row 2 was good but faggos everywhere act like it's the holy grail of the series.

nigger.

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

first day on the job, goon?

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

the only advertising I have seen for this game was in game stores, and even then, it was just a small poster while other more well known games took up it's spot.
In fact, I think that the only ad for it right now I have seen is now blocked off by beer bottle openers and little "collector" coin things for a call of duty game, I forget which game, though, I believe it's one of the more recent games though…

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

you make a compelling case

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

You didn't argue that 3/4 were worse than 1/2 because the series continued in a direction that did not align with your personal tastes.

Didn't it come out that the entire series shifted directions starting with SR2 because Volition couldn't fix an error that resulted in the first game's finale?

Did they really change their mind on this? christ, is this game really going to be that shit?

Didn't Crackdown have multiplayer and' destruction physics (Even in the upcoming one)?

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

The Deros from what I've read.

Ryder Wright
Ryder Wright

I'd play the shit out of that game.

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

2 of the animators couldn't be bothered animating the true ending to the first game so they just made it so that julius was implicated as the bad guy when he was supposed to be seen fleeing an ambush at the end of SR1.

Even though that ending changed the direction, by some miracle SR2 ended up being a really good game despite this. They must have had a change of staff or something for 3 because its completely different. (although the original concept for SR3 looked like it was going to be significantly better than what we got. Publisher interference maybe?)

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

b-but it was fun!
Fun doesn't mean good faggot.
Kicking a can around can be fun.
Saints Row 2 was good but faggos everywhere act like it's the holy grail of the series.
Probably because Saints Row 2 is in fact the best of the series.

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

1st pic
My jaw is more womanly than the jaw of an asian woman.
They want to make money and nothing else.
Sometimes the developers you hold dearly because they made 1 or more good games aren't even good developers but they just happened to have talent working for their money making machine, or they've done it by accident.
This is the case on saints row, SR1&2 just happened to be good, I mean just look at how broken SR2 is, they obviously didn't care about the final product and the gameplay itself being good (although flawed) was a completely random thing.

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

its fun but what does that REALLY mean?

Asher James
Asher James

It means that even mindless, retarded shit can be considered fun.
My example made that pretty fucking clear nigger.

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

if mindless retarded shit were bad doom wouldnt be good

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

I heard some podcast people talking about how 3 is the best in the series because of how it's "self aware" and kills off the "stereotypical straight white male Johnny Gat". Motherfuckers Korean, yo. His story in 2 was great.

3 was an abortion, and 4 was a joke. At least it's dead now.

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

For privilege purposes asian men are white, part of why i find asian sjws so funny. The only way they can escape it is to become a tranny.

4 and Gat Outta Hell were at least fun time wasters so i'll probably pirate this at some point.

Cameron Robinson
Cameron Robinson

Koreans are dumb.
They don't realise all the shit in the west is coming to them. Can't wait until they get enriched, then they can't say shit because they loved it happening in white countries which were anti native.
Retards should see us as canaries in the coal mine, as a buffer. Instead they are happy.

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

At least the Nips will at least fight it

John Cooper
John Cooper

That's probably the best case ever made for a flat earth

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

Australia

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit