Yfw people outside Holla Forums get mad about Holla Forums publicly

Yfw people outside Holla Forums get mad about Holla Forums publicly

Can our mere existence trigger these people? or can they sincerely not deal with the bantz on any level.

Can you give me link?

It should be in here, this is the first youtube result.

Good, as it should be.

You know I think I actually ran into Woolie here once as I've never seen anyone else recommend Weaponlord. He has a thick skin if that's the case.

Where else can black weebs go after capcoms "#thuggery" purge?

Trudeau? Is that you?

Woolie is neither a none english speaker or on welfare, castro jr doesnt care.

They're almost certainly talking about 4/v/, though.

i have noticed a trend where a lot of e celebs try real hard to pretend Holla Forums doesnt exist because they are scared of the sealion horde horking in their general direction but they end up dropping only the hottest, freshest mehmays that 8ch uses.

Case in point RLM using all the 'dunkacchino' and 'oinked' shit from the lovable cesspoll that is 8/tv/

Reported for eceleb trash

It's a good practice though. That way the newfags go shit up cuckchan.

This. If for whatever reason you have to mention chans or boards, just leave it at 4chan. This place has already gotten too many people who haven't lurked nearly long enough to be posting.

I don't watch that shit but isn't liam their resident cuck and feminist?

Mark triggered Neofag yesterday with his Sonic Mania stream, it was pretty good, even if he sucked ass so hard he got memed on by the Sonic Channel.

Lately Mark got some attention for leaking and fucking sucking at Sonic Mania, and the comments on the youtube videos complaining about him being a Nazi and a "fucking gamergater" are enjoyable.

currently BTFO social justice white knights on twitter telling her shes a 'mra whos a poor girl who got indoctrinated with the wrong crowd'. shes a rare treasure Pat needs to hold onto.

I like how some of those avatars fit really well.

christ, never change neofags

you got any links to said youtube videos? I don't wanna miss out on some good salt

That guy knows how to step it up.

LOL

It really makes you think doesn't it

Consider the following:
if someone gets offended by jokes about the worst of their demographic, then clearly they are not among the better of their demographic

source?

Liam used to go to Holla Forums but was a faggot and got bullied out of it

kek.

bamp