What's to stop you from putting in a pre-order and then transferring/cancelling it as soon as you redeem your beta key?

What's to stop you from putting in a pre-order and then transferring/cancelling it as soon as you redeem your beta key?

Wouldn't mind checking it out since they're going back to when CoD was actually good.

Nothing. If you're going to buy this commie garbage, buy preowned. (((Activision))) don't get your money that way

I never buy brand new anyway, there's always used copies the day after release for a couple bucks less.

Also, what the fuck am I reading here? Are they censoring nazi imagery in this game or are people asking them to?

Well clearly Michael Condrey can't read very well.

Good job. Tell everyone you know to also buy preowned.

There are no swastikas in the game. They literally used black music and had a black man in the (embedded) multiplayer trailer (fuck you white goyim). Also features female soldiers.

It certainly impairs his ability to make games.

It's not CoD1/UO, it's Modern Warfare with a WWII skin.

Every fucking time.

The fucking audacity

They're censoring swastikas in multiplayer and you have the option to play as females and a multitude of races regardless of faction.

every fucking time

COD was never good nigger are we being invaded by cuckchanners? MW2 sucks I never derived any pleasure from that game

I want to see a reality TV show where Michael goes to prison.

So does Treyarch no longer make call of duties? This is two sledgehammers in a row.

Now that's good PR.

Go back to where you came from

From what I've read there are swastikas in the single player.
They seem to be going for a "create-a-soldier" thing in multiplayer so it kind of makes sense to allow black or female characters since multiplayer is non-canonical like almost every game.

And if you left the swastikas in but let people be black it'd just be weird.

It's not like they literally removed all nazi imagery from the game like they do in germany.

Take you video game elitism and shove it into the furthest reaches of your ass. Not everybody exclusively plays moonspeak dating simulators.

Go back

Honestly there should be some sort of task anons have to complete before being able to post on the board. We need a normalfag filter.

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Get over it fat boy you're stuck with me.

You're a shill aren't you?

That's why I'm interested, numbnuts. They're finally going back to what they actually did well.

Wanna bet? I used " " because it was an approximation of what you said instead of a verbatim quote, sperglord.

When did you get the email that you were to move your shilling here instead of reddit or whatever forum you were on before?

We need to shun them until they leave.

OP, you are truly a faggot. Do normalfags even think like this?

He's a cod shill, report and move on

Yeah, way ahead. Nigger is absolute nuclear trash.

kek

Nothing, except for the futility of doing it. Revoking your key is probably automatically done in a sweep over a DB table of canceled orders.

Yes you can, just look at Michael Jackson who was the first transwhite nigger.

Isn't this the piece of shit with niggresses everywhere? If so, checkem.

all that effort and she doesn't even bleach her eyebrows

Nigger, there were NO women or blacks in the US Army or in the fucking Wehrmacht of actual fucking Germany. Take your historical revisionist shit and go fuck yourself.

Really makes you think

You mean Demo?
**A real Beta would be either closed or opened and not time restricted till release. One weekend is nothing more than a demo with no possibility to report bugs and problems.

That's patently false.

Literary who?

Whats to stop OP from not being a faggot?

Jesus Christ.

Them invalidating your redemption key, meaning you can't connect to the servers.

Im confused. Isn't the goal of CoD nazi zombies that you're killing undead nazis? Wouldnt they want the ebul nadsis to be as vile and evil looking and accurate so you know "these are the bad guys goyim"

christ

I don't even care about COD but jesus fucking christ someone shove a pike up that guy's ass and send him on a pilgrimage.

Damn he touched her, he got the disease bad.

I don't play shitty AAA multiplayer games.

What?
Sledgehammer's last game was Advanced Warfare, after that came Blacked Cocks 3 and after that came Infinite Warfare, and now WW2.

I don't have time to waste on garbage.

everywhere she goes and touches gets cucked, it's like the black plague

We used to have one, until muh CP happened.

How do you buy used on PC? I fucking hate Steam.

look at those grandma-arms. how old is she?

You don't have any time, faggot.

Women stayed at the factory to make bullets and tanks. Unless you're the French resistance, there were no female soldiers.

Anyhow

The idea that they will include your purchase as a stat for how successful their history revision is.

ahahaha

True. She went to every major western studios and publishers to spew her propaganda. I don't have a complete list, but so far EA, Dice, Biware, Activision, SledgeHammer, Bungie, Gearbox, Arkaneā€¦ most of these have relased shitty games with low sales numbers.

COD was never good. Go back.

CoD1 and UO were good

Everything else is hot garbage

System does a check if your key was cancelled or refunded I would assume if it's not retarded. If not that, I guess nothing is stopping you.