ITT games that Holla Forums had a sliver of hope for that not only turned about to be bad but complete shit

ITT games that Holla Forums had a sliver of hope for that not only turned about to be bad but complete shit.

This isn't a joke. I still remember cuckchan's Holla Forums of that time drooling over skyrim like crazy.

Not for a second did I believe it was going to turn out well.

but user, that is literally the elder scrolls Holla Forums

The game has to actually be made before it can be say it turned out bad. Which will never happen and eventually the developers are probably gonna wind up murdered by the kangaroo furry.

That reminds me about another game fit to this thread.

Except calling mgsv complete shit is the kind of utter hyperbole nobody can take seriously.

Still miles better than Oblivion

Wasn't even shit. Just horribly unfinished because Kojima overused the budget and Konami didn't wanna compromise more money in the one game that would have easily made it's money back and more had they released it fully done.

Its even smaller that oblivion with shittier quests. Bethesda managed to make a worse game than total shit.

They used to be able to.

oh wow, big accomplishment

Konami did nothing wrong to be honest. Kojima is just a pretentious hack. His next movie is ps4 exclusive and that's says a lot. With zero fucking gameplay.

Total Warhammer is a great game, it just suffers from intense Jewry.

Fuck off kike. Konami killed off all of their major game projects and black listed all of their past devs.

Guild wars 2, oblivion, minecraft yandere simulator

Both of those games started on Holla Forums too. It's amazing to think Minecraft, the best selling game of all time started here.

Yooka-Laylee

Might # 9 as well.
This is why you shouldn't support a kickstarter unless the devs previously have proven their ability like with Divinity Original Sin,

i would say in the case of mgs5 konami did nothing wrong because kojima was shit at budgeting and went over budget on multiple occasions cause if there's one thing companies hate its any sort of uncertainty or risk and kojima was becoming too much of a risk

pic related complete with horrible optimization of anything lower than maximum graphics

Is it really? I pirated attila and it ran pretty fucking terrible.

I still don't get why people were drooling for it, the trailer didn't even look good.

They rewrote much of the engine for Warhammer because by Attila the engine became a bloated mess of spaghetti. Attila is probably one of the worst performing games I have ever played as even on the campaign map with hardly anything rendering the game runs at sub 30fps regardless of settings.

Spore.

Spore had way more than a sliver of hope I'b be willing to bet. People had been looking forward to it for practically over a decade.

If by here you mean 4chan's Holla Forums then yes.

I basically consider this to be the continuation of 4chan's Holla Forums so old half Holla Forums is basically the same history new 8 Holla Forums.

No you dumbass, we left that place trainwreck because it was shit.