GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Emergency Bread Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate

2. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

3. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

PRIORITY TARGET:
OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

OP FIRST DAWN
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

OP GOOLAG=
>>>Holla Forums777548

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)

2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate

3. ESA ESRB redpill distribution
>>>/gamergatehq/330713

4. OP FAR-FLAG
>>>/gamergatehq/330646

5. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
> New Destructoid owner, Menashe Kestenbaum: archive.is/zLson
> Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
> Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: oneangrygamer.net/2017/07/vice-lays-off-waypoint-gaming-journalist-mike-diver-amid-restructuring/35663/
> Will Usher - "Call Of Duty: WW2 Dev Accuses Fan Of Being Racist For Wanting Swastikas In Game": oneangrygamer.net/2017/07/call-of-duty-ww2-dev-accuses-fan-of-being-racist-for-wanting-swatiskas-in-game/35820/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eXq6g
archive.is/n33jz
archive.is/KTdSp
kickstarter.com/projects/americanmcgee/out-of-the-woods-2
archive.is/Femo6
twitter.com/mombot/status/895843026370650113
archive.fo/RhXOp
oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/inside-gamergate-a-social-history-of-the-gamer-revolt-book-is-now-available/36922/
bitchute.com/
archive.is/6Aj3Y
archive.is/7Yebt
archive.is/lckM2
archive.is/Cimm1
archive.is/tlB8L
archive.is/XCdn7
web.archive.org/web/20170811120339/https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/08/08/mozilla-information-trust-initiative-building-movement-fight-misinformation-online/
github.com/ghacksuserjs/ghacks-user.js
github.com/pyllyukko/user.js
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
archive.is/KGEyx
archive.is/X1omT
archive.is/wiJV9
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
archive.is/SXcOQ
twitter.com/SpeakableHastur/status/896026926099378176
archive.is/hyA22
archive.is/mFSRG
archive.is/p0Bs7
archive.is/sRhl5
archive.is/nlszx
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/895970429734711298
archive.is/nXosG
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/895744278030417921
archive.is/wxbAG
archive.is/LdoBP
archive.is/qCoMD
youtube.com/watch?v=iTq2MuV5gFY
youtube.com/watch?v=zA9zwpMj_8A
youtube.com/watch?v=MbqPX15G9_0
xhamster.com/movies/3136238/3d_mmd.html
archive.fo/E2no6
goodreads.com/quotes/706610-communism-forgets-that-life-is-individual-capitalism-forgets-that-life
archive.is/2Rlok
tweetsave.com/larrybundyjr/status/895649174779068416
archive.fo/MUG9z
archive.fo/EbI8e
archive.fo/klorX
archive.fo/WfsRt
archive.is/OFwDv
perspectiveapi.com/
eroticpourri.tumblr.com/post/163809321402/episode-03-going-tribal
archive.is/zfJdS
twitter.com/AntisocialJW2/status/896063954597822466
indy100.com/article/gamergate-men-who-attack-women-are-losers-sexism-gender-stereotyping-xbox-halo-wars-7885866
gamehistory.org/writing-fund/
twitter.com/DiversityAndCmx/status/896170368603475968
nichegamer.com/2015/07/31/re-used-halo-3-study-completely-skews-results-to-frame-sexist-agenda/
archive.is/vXHLK
archive.is/1ZpTg
archive.fo/SkLwd
archive.fo/aa4Ao
archive.is/CX9uV
archive.is/Kicu1
archive.is/KpAbr
archive.fo/kuhg5
archive.is/rspOu
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64369909
archive.is/Y9nCq
twitter.com/mombot/status/896221397520752641
twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/896206905386946560
9xbuddy.com/
my.mixtape.moe/qqmhrs.mp4
twitter.com/americanmcgee
archive.is/p7G5k
archive.is/jy3qs
transstudent.org/gender
archive.is/SZqM5
archive.is/U4KOt
inkbunny.net/journalview.php?id=286195
archive.is/YldEb
archive.is/Wd79H
twitter.com/conrad1on/status/896101357261799427
archive.is/XQtP0
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6t5qm5/what_was_gamergate_all_about/
archive.is/xdDxY
physics-astronomy.com/2017/07/get-ready-brightest-meteor-shower-in.html#.WX_x8IjyvIU
twitter.com/ItsTheEOTWAWKI/status/896229544058900480
tweetsave.com/itstheeotwawki/status/896229544058900480
archive.is/IP9y5
archive.is/JbkOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Benis is stupid

FUCK YOU

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/eXq6g

Also, you forgot the redtext and left in a typo after gulag.

You take that back!

LOL

HORSE BENIS

only took forever.

benis

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

This is why nip woman are superior.

Do it for Brendan.

It turns out everyone with a brain that told that theater chain woman only showings of wonder woman were illegal…were right. It violates discrimination laws. cNow every time you find an article about it on facebook, you'll always find an angry male feminist screaming "snowflake" as loud as he can at anyone willing to point out the hypocrisy. It's fucking disgusting. Their logic is literally "just stop caring, go somewhere else." I wonder how they'd feel if we flipped the script a little?

"But segregation has been outlawed for decades!"

Something else I'm noticing a lot of lefties doing on facebook, is every time a right wing media site post something they respond in the comments "This is so irrelevant, don't you know [thing] is happening right now? It's far more important!"

I mean that's sexy and all but it's also pretty slutty.

MARKS BENIS

They have to really put themselves out there if they want to compete with 2D in Moonland.

Do you prefer their one finger selfie challenge instead?

wait a minute is that uncircumsised?

SHUT IT DOWN

Artist's name?

No Mark. You don't get to self-insert/

tfw american women.

I prefer chicks without wieners.

I'll admit though that that is really impressive trap body.

E-Musu Aki
Fuck people who don't post sauce

This looks funny. Source?

Well, I was asleep when baking a new bread and I thought someone will step up, oh well. Next time, it'll be another wrestling-themed bread. I'm sure you people are OK with that.

wrestlebreads are always good fun ones.

reported

no its not you piece of shit
take your halfchan reddit rules and fuck off back to your cancer hole

Can you user recommend me a game where I start of as a complete peasant and progress into some super cool dude. Imagine morrowind or hitler

dragon dildos

Daggerfall.

Binding of isaac maybe?

Back of the knee

archive.is/n33jz

Blizzard decides to cash in on Google's diversity fiasco!

Wow so brave
>People here bought this fucking garbage and still pay and play WoW while clinging to the nostalgia of old of this shitty fucking company like mindless drones

Maybe they should hire competent game designers first before going "we wuz diverse and sheeit"

I love how that's basically just saying "fuck white men".

I play jewstone and believe me when I say I want to die every time I play it

insulting benis therefore no first fo benis therefore sage

Alright, what's going on with Nick from Polygon? I heard he got fired, but has there been any evidence? All I've seen are DMs of really shitty, awkward flirting.

Trails in the Sky. You start off as a headstrong kid trying to follow in her father's footsteps, and then through a series of (un)fortunate events, she gets set on the path to greatness.

Yakuza 0. You start off as a lowly, arrogant and easily irritable yakuza with good brawling skills, only to get fucked over and framed. This sets you on the path to becoming a legend.

Tales of Berseria. You start off as a village girl who gets betrayed and then ultimately consumed by the thought of revenge. Your actions (and the actions of your enemy) start to shape the entire world.

But that is literally the same kind of whoring that western women do.

Every JRPG ever minus a few.

I played D3 and holy fuck was it absolute garbage, even the expansion pack was shit and their TCG is the most jewish thing iv ever seen, its the only card game in existence were you can't fucking trade cards.

I liked D2 and everything about D3 sounded terrible, mostly the "real money auction house" which lo and behold, ended up being a terrible fucking idea after all.

Uh, how about non-TCGs? You know, regular card games?

How was it terrible? My dad made his money back with it.

The only good thing I saw in that is some buddies of mine trying to salvage their disappointing day one purchase of that shit by grinding colored jpegs and selling them back to the gooks, they managed to get 3 grand before quitting.

It ended up breaking the game after a short amount of time as some people lost a lot of money while others made bank while it was still open.

I now have two monitors but one looks different and it bothers me

Western cunts do the same, nip women aint any better.

Fucking Witcher 3 card game has more depth and balance than that garbage.
Its only popular because it was heavily marketed by ActiBlizz with CoD/WoW money and Blizzcucks do it for free.
Theres thousands of alternatives and card shit like that existed for years, even in flash form, and somehow it only got mainstream popular when these fucking hacks got to it.

if it makes you feel better I don't buy card packs I just get them with the gold I farm

Gothic. You're the new inmate in a magic prison, which makes you everyone's bitch, and get no respect until you man the fuck up and knock bullies unconscious.

Leave it to Blizzard to see someone else fucking up royally and think to themselves "Oh SHIT I wants me a piece of that action!"

So how many PR stunts for overpleb has it been now?

It does not user.

user they fucked up getting rid of the only competent team at blizzard, at this point the company is a tire fire that honestly should give up on games and make movies instead. Same goes for naughty dog, they'd probably make more money in movies, provided they are not shlock like nu ghostbusters.

Why do you idiots always react to bait blozzard posts like some how in the last 10 years blizzard has been good
You act so betrayed

No shit blizzard is garbage and no shit its ingrained in social justice
Why even act surprised or give it a single bit of attention

Nioh. You start out as a naked prisoner on the night before you execution and by the end of the game you become a one man army that personally beats the ass of every important person in late Sengoku Japan and collects kami like they're fucking pokemon. And all because Orochimaru kidnapped your girlfriend.

I am happy about their collaboration.

archive.is/KTdSp

Is this the new Science+?

More like Nu Science.

Did he found his sister?

She ded

kickstarter.com/projects/americanmcgee/out-of-the-woods-2
Talk me out of it.

No, she's dead.

Except aren't you also the captain of a ship in the Queen's Navy?

Well… if that's true, at least there's closure.

damn

Was. The Queen decides to execute everyone who knew about the amrita, including you. So you get thrown in prison and have to escape.

#GoogleDoodle is trending on Twitter
It's "celebrating" Hip-hop or some shit and has an interactive turn-table that plays music.

Plenty of chance to meme on them with fake DJ names & tracks relating to their censorship, lefty bias, and manipulation.

Now is a good time to redpill and meme.

Hey someone used the reaction image I made on /tg/. Sweet.

Funny how sexism holds women back, while pretty much every single big company fellate themselves about how many women they are hiring only because they are women.
Fucking doublethinking cunts.

dungeon meshi always have good reaction images.

Still devastated McGee's sister died. Anyone knows what happened?

Fully converged I see. Everything they make from this point will be at the level of Mass Effect Andromeda.

lotsa autism going on

that's more than enough for Ben to kick a fucking white male from his site and make it more diverse

I agree, the owner of the channel is a memespouting sperg.

In an unrelated note, is For Honor still shit? I kinda like the Gladiator

I thought people against the Queen were doing that to you? Doesn't change the fact that you're essentially nobility, and have an entire crew under your command the moment you escape.

You already know the answer.

Oh… I'll never play an online third person brawler that was great after Anarchy Reigns.

Still doesn't beat PowerStone 2

Info that I got from a previous thread.
-Lots of blood found on a bed in her house (it would cause death from blood loss).
-Boyfriend disappeared.

archive.is/Femo6

twitter.com/mombot/status/895843026370650113

Actually I was wrong. He wasn't a navy captain. William was a pirate who was hired by the queen to find amrita for her.

The queen used the power of alchemy and amrita to defeat the Spanish, and afterwards decided they want to keep it a secret, so they imprisoned anyone who knew about amrita, with plans to execute them.

William escaped, hired a crew because he's a pirate, and then headed to Japan to find his kidnapped waifu.

Found a new video hosting platform that's supposedly a free speech alternative. It's brand new so there's a lot of stuff being implemented like demonetization and shit. Also right now you can't open a channel but you can browse and like stuff. It also uses webtorrent to distribute videos instead of having data centers which theoretically makes it cheaper to run (no data centers) and capable to compete with Youtube and the likes - eventually.

It's already started. Current WoW is the buggiest it's ever been. Some events in game still don't work correctly. People suspect outsourcing to Pajeet.

Isn't that the chick who claimed she was "raped" inside GTA online?
Also has anyone else noticed they're trying to redefine the word bro into an insult?

Yes. For quite some time.

WoW died at cata not just in quality but in subscription numbers it never went up besides one spike after they lied about warlords that resulted in them losing even more the next month, they stopped publishing player numbers eventually but when they did it was lower then Vanilla had at it's peak.

Anything relatively masculine must be critizised and used in a negative way.

They think they can do it because dudebro has been used as a pejorative term by nerds for a long time.

It pisses me off because thes tumblr assholes will call you a neckbeard and a dudebro in the same sentence. Like how the hell? They contradict each other.

They literally do not know the difference. They just know that both are insults levied against males.

they're like children who have discovered a new insult word.

archive.fo/RhXOp

How can Soros touch everything with his jew skeleton hands?

I hope the world gets safer after he dies.

TL;DW - Grim's book is top of its category on Amazon (ie. several hundred sales), physical version TBD (probably post-anniversary), emphasises the importance of showing this book to normalfags, moderates, and especially our 'enemies'.

There are a lot of implications in the opening scenes that are never fully explained. I think we can assume that there is some cross-over with the real world William who captained the sole surviving ship in the Dutch expedition to Japan. This would probably mean that in-game he was hired by the Dutch so they too could learn of Amrita.

I haven't played the DLC but is there a reference to William's crew, in particular Jan Joosten? Maybe in a description somewhere? Jan was Williams First-mate, a Samurai and a retainer to the Shogun like William. He always struck me as a good rival/friend character for William.

His son is going to follow his footsteps.

Who are you quoting?

His spawn will take his place, his corrupted bloodline needs to be purged.

Oops, wrong. Wait. This user over here. Sorry for that.

Mozilla was already a shit heap after Eich's scalping. Jump to something else. Pale Moon is pretty decent.

HE HAS A SON!?

Let's pray he is not even close as influencial as his satanic father.

Elona+ its free

SPREAD THIS
oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/inside-gamergate-a-social-history-of-the-gamer-revolt-book-is-now-available/36922/

Did they actually find a body?
Thought she completely disappeared without a trace.

Can I use UBlock on it?

Got any samples Jim? Post a page or two to entice people

yes

Apparently. Might try that out, how's it compare to Noscript and Adblock Latitude?

Afh, time to move my favorites.
Pic is for hope.

There are games that aren't free?

So what's the new site?

I have no complains, almost all ads (excluding custom ad banners like Holla Forums has them) are blocked and it has a sizeable filterlist of infective and datamining sites.

Go back to whatever shitheap you crawled out from, nigger.

uBlock Origin is the leanest adblocker you can find, it is very easy on memory and cpu and doesn't have "acceptable ads" crap. NoScript have XSS protection plus a thing or two, it's kinda comparable to uBlock in advanced mode (although a better option would be uMatrix but it has a steeper learning curve)

welp I'm stupid

bitchute.com/

archive.is/6Aj3Y

Rolling Stone: "Why 'Wolfenstein II' Should Embrace Reality, Not Escapism"

archive.is/7Yebt

archive.is/lckM2

archive.is/Cimm1

archive.is/tlB8L
archive.is/XCdn7

So that's what all the telemetry was about

web.archive.org/web/20170811120339/https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/08/08/mozilla-information-trust-initiative-building-movement-fight-misinformation-online/

Jews will be eternally buttblasted about the internet.

Is Brave good?

I don't think they included any of his crew.

Emperor Palpatine already has Media Matters,what is he up to?

Now suddenly they go about misinformation when they have been found out as liars.

I hope Trump could hit these people hard.

Waterfox and Pale Moon are free of this telemetry shit, right?

More brainwashing, blocking "unreputable" sites. The internet will become unusable soon enough.

It's based on Chromium so you can never be sure if it's full debotnet'd. I tried it and didn't really see anything special about it. I couldn't remove default search engines and it used a lot of memory for something out of the box with no extensions but that's because it have an integrated adblocker, although I prefer having uBlock or whatever since it gives me more options

supposedly yes

Don't forget gnu icecat

For the longest time I thought IceCat and IceWeasel were the same browser.

Let's hire a nazi to fight fake news(TM)

Anons, now that Blizzard have jumped into the Google Manifesto fiasco, I have a proposal:

Collect every articles, screenshots and other things that shows how cucked and fucked up the Western video game industry(from developers, writers, creators etc.) have become. It's time to show to the normalfags on what they're supporting and to give them second thoughts of enabling their acts by shoving feminism and social justice down their and your throats.

God I'd wish they'd fix brave already. It has potential, but it keeps crashing on me

Proprietary browsers are a serious no-no.

For those using Firefox or its forks you can use this to harden your protection against telemetry and other phoning home stuff

github.com/ghacksuserjs/ghacks-user.js
github.com/pyllyukko/user.js

if you need a Chromium based browser use this one

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium

Thanks for the link.
I'm digging it, but it's got a way to go to dethroning Youtube.
Still, it's good to see genuine competition.

No wonder why every patch breaks the game in some form.

Glad I stopped using Firefox. Every time those big E3 cyclical threads roll around it freezes and lags like shit so I gave up using it.

Any alternative to firefox?

opera?

That's codemonkey fault, he fucked something up and now Holla Forums lags really badly, I sort of miss the memor leaks now.

Water Fox or Palemoon

The one from /a/ was better.

I had that problem before cm did something to it, there was a moment where it didn't clog but it was like one year ago

Vivaldi seems to be a good browser.

this broad is infamous in Canuckistan and is probably our piece of shit attempt at creating our own national Felicia Day. She wrote a "book" about being a geek girl and despite being pretty qt at least at one point she's gone full dangerhair soc-jus. Just look at that outfit and try to tell me it isn't like someone internalised victoria puritanism and mixed in college-lesbianism for the hell of it.

Also what the fuck is up with every faggy blogger nowadays having one of those gay custom drawn colourful cartoon avatars? They really make no attempt to differentiate from each other do they

Also what the fuck is up with every faggy blogger nowadays having one of those gay custom drawn colourful cartoon avatars?
Because while not all ugly people are SJWs, all SJWs are ugly people.

This stupid fucking meme is expanding isn't it? Can't wait for the Brazzers porn parody involving backpacks.

And I fucked up the quote.

Brazzers already did a meme porn parody, in fact they got Holla Forums to write it for them.

Speaking of which, here's one of those cartoon avatars. Take a guess who this is supposed to be.

I'm physically incapable of viewing pornstars as creatures with an IQ above 30.

Christian Chandler.
Also, I thought it would be an aardvark.

I don't know what it is, but something about making Chris look like that makes me feel sick.

Because not even schizophrenics have delusions that bad

Fun fact, the chick who drew that's a woman and now Chris is stalking her.

I heard about that somewhat. Is he really stalking her or is he just an idiot who tagged her as his GF or something?

Waterfox is pretty decent, and you can use all your addons from Firefox with it.

We 3 year soon
wher the nee vivnanani art

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news related and not.

> NISA is trying to fuck with Ys. NISA has fucked Ys
- archive.is/KGEyx
- archive.is/X1omT
- archive.is/wiJV9

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it… Now Approved by Japs.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt

if you want the gecko engine you'll have to stick with a fork (waterfox) or Palemoon otherwise you'll have to use a chromium based one

I'm using Vivaldi for GG threads, Firefox craps itself on long threads for some reason. Even Palemoon gets slugish

Once Again I ask, why are you not using the New Copypasta?

Not all of them I just wish she didn't get fake tits real ones are always better no matter the size.

What the fuck is wrong with her legs?

what if they were saggy thin tits?

Die degenerate.

My nigga.

That's why I prefer small perky boobs.

Speaking of Jewgle:
archive.is/SXcOQ

archive.is/hyA22

Read this, now!

hope you're talking about 2d boobs because 3dpd tiny perky boobs are saggy unless it's a very fit woman

???

like that gal who get's fucked by theon on the boat in the first season of game of thrones

like dizzy in starship troopers?

more thin and saggier than that

like a deflated water balloon

Looks like someone sucked all the breast tissue out.

You do know since Africa started to receive global welfare the population has gone from 477 million in 1980 to 1.2 billion is less than a generation? That's around 2.5 population explosion. During this population boom, thanks to Western medicine and food, Africa's food production has stagnated or gone backwards in some places, Rhodesia. Since why grow your own food when the world will hand it to you and your offspring?

This is why I don't support charities in Africa, you can't support this way of life forever, since you're not really helping them, maybe short term, but nothing last forever and once aid stops the death toll is going to be off the charts.

Only way to help Africa is to teach them how to farm, but that's been tried many a times and it's always ended in utter failure. You'll have a better chance teaching your dog to do your taxes than teaching an African how to farm and feed themselves.

Also think on this.
>From any big-picture perspective, these population dynamics will have an influence on global demography in the 21st century. Of the 2.37 billion increase in population expected worldwide by 2050, Africa alone will contribute 54%. By 2100, Africa will contribute 82% of total growth: 3.2 billion of the overall increase of 3.8 billion people. Under some projections, Nigeria will add more people to the world’s population by 2050 than any other country.

Those are some fuck ugly tits. I feel bad for her.

Stopping colonization was a mistake.

And now they are flooding europe

And there's only one man that can stop them.

True, but I think fake tits can be an improvement. It just depends on the surgeon, how much money you're going to put in, and what type you want (ex. Silicon or that fat transfer thing I've read from a thread way back).

I own /8lounge/ now. Thinking of doing what /brit/ does and having a general cozy thread instead of having a traditional board.

That's horrifying.

Real ones are generally better but I have a weird fetish for fake tits

archive.is/lckM2

Thanks for posting this by the way. I'll be checking out the site.

Anyone else remember that stream where she was discussing the mathematics of fluid mechanics while playing with herself?

The last enemy to be defeated

IIRC part of the fat stays, a part is reabsorbed.

We probably should push for p2p/WebRTC/Torrent based video hosting systems already, vidme and others will cower to the authorities sooner or later.
BitChute is more mature than I thought, performs very well here, but they don't allow new channels to sign up yet, its sort of a test thing. But later it won't even be centralized on their site at all, which is fantastic.

Well this is a find gem in the last bread. Yea I know "Coon"s gona Coon" but you have to be some great S+ retard to believe this shit when you look in the real world

WE WAZ KANGZ

Not sure why niggers are obsessed with trying to retcon themselves into histories greatest inventors and geniuses. Maybe it's because there's nothing in their history worth praising so now they've taken the logical next step from government gibmedats to historical revisionist gibs.

I think its white progressives doing it, trying to social engineer black culture.

Reading that shit hurts my head. As I stared in , without help most would disappear due to their own incompetence, but somehow they believe these nigger fairy tails?

It's funny how the clique always chimps out when the audience suggests that maybe game journos and devs should be in bed together, literally in many cases. But god forbid some blue-hair get her pantie in a twist at a straight white male then all of the sudden they act as if there should be a professional separation between reporter and subject.

Nick got himself cucked because he fell for the clique hype and believed that didn't need to behave "professionally" because everyone in the clique says so. But that's the thing about the clique, they eat their own all they time, and he should have known the moment FemFreq targeted him over his liking Krystal that it as a matter of time before the clique would turn on him.

Oh no blacks started it white liberals only encourage it to look progressive, you really need to look into this whole Afrocentrism thing it's the most hilarious shit i've ever read, they even think they invented white people I shit you not.

Those animations look weird.

I'm aware of Yakub and that whole thing, but digging up I only find very white sources, as with all other black inventions. :^)

Play Rondo Duo. You'll see. It won't feel weird after the third hour in a row of unended fapping.

Did this originate from pol?

I guess I will give waterfox a try

he made his own demise getting into bed with the socjus fucks but made the mistake of earning the ire of one of their slug queens and had to be made an example of. The best part is he went begging and apologising back.

We don't have to go to bat for him but what we can do is use him as a stick to beat them with; another example of double standards and how rumours and even the slightest hint of being ==gross== or ==creepy== is enough to get a dude fired through evidence-free twitter whisper campaigns.

archive.is/mFSRG

archive.is/p0Bs7

archive.is/sRhl5
archive.is/nlszx

How much this thing loves to project.

If I remember right it's called tweening, all of Tinkerbells stuff uses it.

It got a pretty good translation patch awhile ago.

I know; the story and characters were actually even pretty inventive and touching. Nothing mindblowing, but pretty clever and creative.

Wait, what?

He isn't a woman nor he was ellected, if that is what you are asking.

MLK was a marxist and plagiarist, his name and doctorate are a fraud.

He wants to enter politics so he can combat the ayy lmaos throwing moon rocks at him.
He then spends all the champaign donation money he makes on pay to win mobile games.

Ah, good.

Isn't that illegal?

These anti-Google ads are now popping out like daisies in Santa Monica and Venice, California.

I think they're trying to invoke the multiregional evolution theory that modern homo sapiens interbred with native homo erectus populatons throughout the world after the second hominid migrations from Africa.

It would still be a moot point because the Native American and African cultures evolved separately and concurrently, making it retarded to say that any blacks naturally have a claim to Native American cultures.

Since when does these people do anything legal?

Both companies are shit tho.

Don't tell me the hellish company that is apple is going to fight against google and it's retardness?

LOCKED AND FUCKING LOADED
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/895970429734711298
archive.is/nXosG

I highly doubt Apple is any less of an echo chamber.

There's a point where this needed to stop, and we clearly passed it.

Anyone have that article about the vaping congressman who got investigated because his son used his campaign account to buy Steam games?

Terrifying times mate. Good find.

I was expecting something about Donald Trump and Google, but this also pleases me.

Please mr. president, go against Google and hit it hard.

It's an echo chamber but not for the same reasons, they just have their heads stuck up their own ass and think every product they force Chinese sweatshop workers to shit out is worth thousands and beyond criticism.

I love how they're accusing him of "bullying" North Korea when they've been lobbing missiles towards practically everyone in their range.

Oh Libtards going full SJW, anything that Trump is against, gotta protect them from the mean bully!

The only people that got credible bomb threats were the SPJ in order to silence gamergate.

We need to smuggle gookanon out before shit goes down, we can't loose our resident cuteboy.

Apple doesn't allow apps with Pepe (there was some shenanigans with the frog emoji too, I don't remember what exactly) and they also didn't allowed gab's app

If Trump was smart he would start spewing social justice tomfoolery, all the SJWs would seize up and have aneurysms.

I support this. Gookanon must be smuggled out. Since Australia is closer, he can shack up with Marche! Then they can blog their experiences.

Yes, and there are risks on going that route. There's a possibility of necrosis and developing cysts.

Is he even awake or alive at this time?

I think that was on Gavin Mcinnes Show when he had White Suprememecist Samuel White Pryde

Important shit

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/895744278030417921

1. Spread alternatives to Google services
Brave and Palemoon instead of Chrome.
Vidme and SuperNerdLand instead of Youtube.
Viking instead of their file storage.
Protonmail instead of Gmail.
Searx instead of Google.

2.Shill for the GG book
Show quotes that refute lies spread about GG.

3. Dig into how Google is related to E-Sports
archive.is/hyA22

In short, the people who make money from providing info on how to diversity hire made bank off what Google did, since now people are paying them to make sure it doesn't happen to them.
Also, they're a big push behind Fighting games and other "e-sports" getting censored.

4.Set up a DisNod over Google
To combine with 1- encourage brands not to advertise through youtube and Google. If more people who hate Google do it as well (the "alt-right" or anyone on the right who has/would be censored) then it could be devastating.

5. Spread the word of Firefox for spying via telemetry

First you explain what telemetry is and how it's used (like in Win 10).
Then you show them Firefox is doing it.
Then you explain how this can be used to suppress opinion (shaming users based on data, or hiding/blocking info).
IMO in some cases don't tell them they'll loose their job or go to jail for what they search- the outcome of that is so horrifying the mind does gymnastics to say it'll never happen. Tailor how you inform the person based on who they are, and if they care about tomorrow or the future- feelings or logic.

Sargon took a vid of him searching in a video and this is what it caught.

The loaning institutions create a concentration of poverty within black communities by intentionally offering credit on inferior terms. In the case of housing this results in fewer black homeowners and an increase concentration of blacks in lower cost urban locations. And of course (((coincidentally))) urban schools are not only poorly funded but any time they get money it often money for giving the schools computers.
Guess where blacks are getting this retarded we waz kangs shit from?
Internet. What a (((coincidence)))
The goal of creating a concentration of poverty is to attempt to create consistent sources on income, in this case from government contracts for prisons and for food stamps.
Its not uncommon for people on food stamps to end up with more food stamps then they need because food is cheap and the whole welfare system is based on the poverty line. the poverty line in the US is based on spending data from the 1960. In the 1960 the single largest cost for a household was food and made up 1/3 of their budget. So poverty line is calculated as 3 times the cost of a minimum food diet from 1963 adjusted for inflation. Last I checked most people only spent about 1/7th of their budget on food so the poverty line.
So people end up with lots of money they can only spend on food but they don't need food, so in order to make ends meet with the supplies given people end up selling foodstamps for cash money; at a lower price of course, they can use for other bills this creates a culture where doing things that are not legal is acceptable and required for survival. Alternatively people use their unneeded footstamps to buy and eat food they do not need and guess what? Poor people are more likely to be obese. What a ((coincidence)).
Now why is food so cheap these days? Government subsidies of course. So the government subsidizes the growing of crops and they also subsidize the buying of food. I'm meandering at this point.
I Wish I had more sources on hand.
archive.is/wxbAG Wells Fargo and "Mud People"
archive.is/LdoBP Obesity facts
archive.is/qCoMD Poverty Level

Better pic, I just thought to verify it. It's real.

Due to mental health issues and stress, he can't feel good.

Other than moving to the south of the country (if possible) he might have to take the kindness of a foreign stranger. Though bare in mind unless a war breaks out (making him a refugee- possibly) you'd technically be people smuggling or aiding someone staying in a country longer than they say they will/without proper papers if they intend to live there permanently.

He already did a vid on it:
youtube.com/watch?v=iTq2MuV5gFY

The second half of the vid is more interesting, since a Twitter account with no link to his other accounts (different email, etc) with NO posts was also locked down.
Seems he's under an IP ban. He theorizes it's due to how people went to "alt-media" for interviews instead of MSM. So- now (((they))) are censoring those who would give them a voice.

That's like trying to find a blowjob in the yellowpages.

Got a link to it?

Top fucking kek, Mark has truly exceeded himself this time. Got Sonic Mani early because Jewtendo couldn't be arsed to timelock their third party game downloads. Forced Sega to release the opening of the game youtube.com/watch?v=zA9zwpMj_8A and then a "Special Announcement" where they delayed the PC version and told people about the leaker dying 12 times youtube.com/watch?v=MbqPX15G9_0

Hope he's okay, because the Sonic autists are going berserk

He actually responded to other people who pointed it out, and was slightly more convincing in justifying it than (((Eichenwald))) was.

Can a petition work to get gookanon out of his country?

Shit, I'm a slowpoke.

Holy shit, I'd never seen this one, this makes the entire thing even insanely better.
I fucking love Mercedes. The gal's brilliant. She follows me on twitter

Oh fucking really

Im a taco, if I fight for trump would I get a qt nip christmas cake office lady as a reward?

You did it Mark you're not internet famous.

This is really interesting. This is outright censorship, using their social medias to control the flow of information. What drives me nuts is that every time one points this out, they scream "Free speech only applies to the government!" but in the modern age, private companies control 90% of all communication platforms, and they're all ideologically the same. Free speech back then was 1 to 1 talking, and mail service ran by the government. I'm sure if the founding fathers lived today, they would declare free speech on the internet too.

it's not related but i'm fucking hype because a smash bros clone i play announced a new character and it looks cool as hell

I figured that's what the massage thing was. I've got a bad back so I get massages all the time. It's great to unwind.

I'm too much of a newfag to unix/retard in general to install and use arch… think ill install debian instead to get started and maybe switch later.

Well, Eichenwald's a fucking moron, anyone could come up with a better excuse than him.

Real patricians use Youporn for their 3dpd shit.

Pleb, the only acceptable 3dpd site is motherless.

Absolutely not. Real men don't stream shit.

I just use whoever happens to have the video I want at that moment. A lot of the time that's Pornhub.

Mein neger.

Where were they when polygon didnt know how to play doom?

It's not because it's an especially good site or anything. I go where whatever I want to fap to is. I'm loyal to specific videos, not to specific sites. Most of what I fap to there is stuff I like, but not enough to just download it so I can stream it to my fapping phone through Plex.

Hope sorry, I saved it back when it happened. If it's of any help the file's creation date is 09/17/2015

I'm not into scat porn, user.

Many urban schools are very well funded though, the problem is that all that money is pissed away on garbage mandatory programs that the politicians are told is supposed to turn things around. Unsurprisingly the programs don't do shit, and the schools are left with barely enough money to operate at all thanks to creative accounting on the part of the salesmen pitching how much the program will cost.

It gets better when the politicians themselves pull the dirty trick of mandating the program and only giving a few years worth of funding for it. Once that funding runs out we still have to keep the program running by law, but we don't get further funding for it, which only serves to cut deeper into the paper-thin budget we have for actual education stuff. And then watchdogs who have only half the story start yelling at the government for wasting so much money on inner city schools that aren't producing the same results as other schools with only a fraction of the budget.

I hate this broken political mess of an education system, and I hate the shitty gangbanger kids who pick on the blacks and latinos who dare to hope they can escape the inner city through an honest education.

He's currently enjoying all of this shit.

My lady is pregnant, so sometimes I just need some time alone to crank one out while she's not in the mood. Clears my mind, too. I get too revved up to focus if I don't get off a few times a week. Not much helps relax like 10 minutes alone with your hand and a good video.

From what i'm seeing sonic autistis are more mad at Nintendo then Mark.

Till someone pointed it out to them, good ol console/company fanboyism.

Doesn't justify beating your meat to the pornographic hebrew, use your imagination like any sane man if you absolutely must masturbate.

I do both. I often combine incest fantasies with the video

Someone memed Planet of the Apes too hard.

Pick two.

I'm the degeneratest. Over the past few days I've been downloading all the h-scenes from School Days/Shiny Days just in case I ever want them. Sometimes I masturbate to black girls getting colonized and imagine they're my slaves and I'm a rich plantation owner in an alternate universe where slavery was never abolished.

>(((youporn)))

Can't believe people waste so much $$ on that shit, in the hundred of millions. While Duelyst has better mechanics and strategy, and had to team up with Bandai to stay alive.

xhamster.com/movies/3136238/3d_mmd.html

archive.fo/E2no6
goodreads.com/quotes/706610-communism-forgets-that-life-is-individual-capitalism-forgets-that-life

Good thing financial success has nothing to do with what you learned in school (Otherwise, even more people wpuld be in trouble).

And?

I used xvideos and motherless if I want 3DPD.
they have decent gay porn.

Oh, this was around a day ago. WatchMojo the same fucks who also lies about gamergate and has a history of stealing content just went about and stole Larry Bundy Jr.'s research and wrote a a backhanded email to him.

archive.is/2Rlok
tweetsave.com/larrybundyjr/status/895649174779068416

I saw that. Pretty disgusting of them, but I'm glad he got them to take it down. I do wonder what his supposed lies were, though. I love that guy.

Firefox telemetry page haven't being updated since 2014

archive.fo/MUG9z

they updated the browser's privacy page but it has a link about telemetry that goes nowhere

archive.fo/EbI8e
archive.fo/klorX

post the video

A bit dense are you luv.

The one they stole from?

Been on vacation the past week, when do the nukes start dropping?

Uh, guys…

Of all I'm seeing, that is the most disgusting thing.

Splatoon?

I've been lurking for a long time, but after seeing this abomination it's time to close the game.

archive.fo/WfsRt

archive.is/OFwDv

It's time

And that's why we can never "close the gate." Our enemies won't let us. >>13207340 I'm looking at you. Everything and everyone that challenges social justice dogma from now on will be blamed on us, whether we have anything to do to it or not.

not soon enough tbh

Polite sage for off topic, but maybe still worthwhile. Unofficial translation of Teaching feeling has ended. Its now being handled by Sekai project. I expect localization shenanigans

Is this to mean that teaching feeling is getting an official translation? I find that hard to believe.

perspectiveapi.com/

I'm a fucking idiot who can't post properly

Anyway, here's a funny "anti-toxic" bot that I noticed and thought some anons might want to have some fun with it

No.This can't be happening, Headpat Sim is too pure for localization faggotry

Sonic mania is getting delayed and denuvod because of Mark

Shit's old as fuck. Also I once tried 2B and apparently she's kinda "toxic".

Well there you have it folks

>>>/hgg/85977
Mobile, so sorry if i fucked up the link. They grabbed some of the unofficials, but Sekai and loli don't mix.

This is another funny one

What's the best site to read lite novels on?

You can just throw in random SJW words and it becomes less toxic.

So its a pretty looking black list with no nuance, gotcha.

Torrent them from pantsu and tokytosho. If you must use online, zingbox aggregates from most online manga upload sites.

bonus white genocide, polite sage

Ara hunters watch out

Guess I'll stick to skythewood, pantsu has no seeders for Overlord light novel and zingbox only has the manga

Hold up you that one something awful od who did bondage with his black GF?

Why haven't you guys gotten rid of the SJWs yet? Isn't that your only job?

Kinda hard when you don't have multibillion dollar lobbying groups and huge media platforms at your call and beckon.

Only way to get rid of SJWs is to constantly provoke them until they show their true colors to the rest of the world. It's happening, slowly but surely. This Google thing will open a lot of eyes.

Its gonna take a while

i scrolled right past that shitty horseshoe theory bait, but i've gotta stop here to tell you you're a fucking idiot.

May now be what you're looking for, but have you read this: eroticpourri.tumblr.com/post/163809321402/episode-03-going-tribal

I hate to point this out, but less than 60% of the people eligible to vote actually did for 2016 election.

What did the Jew do now?

I'm not really an erotic fiction guy.

God no. I'm with a white woman, thank you very much. Sometimes I just want to fantasize about being a rich bastard who has thicc black slave girls to ride his dick.

He somehow got the game early.

Truly meme magic is with us.

Generation Z is fiscally conservative and socially classical liberal with a bit of right leaning libertarian ideals. Conservatism is the new counter culture after all and it's the fault of the far left becoming the "no fun allowed" establishment filled with old hippies, whiny faggots, ugly land whales and all sorts of people that the sane common man would be disgusted to be around with.

Oh well.

On this 3 years ago we lost Robin Williams and an opportunistic piece of shit used his passing to promote her shitty game.

Never forget and never forgive.

Pic related wasn't 3 years ago, but it's relevant.

I cant believe dobson had the balls to do that.

I still wonder what he thought he was doing. Like, was he trying to be nice and just poorly executed it? Like he meant "Relax it's going to be okay" but fucked it up? Or was he just being an asshole? It could be either with this guy.

I legit think he is autistic and was trying to do the 1st, but fucked it up so badly.

Why the hell did Dobson do that? That was a terrible thing to do, even for him.

He was spamming that image quite a bit before that like it was the coolest thing in the world (Probably to promote FemThor as being cooler than male Thor), so he probably simply posted that in a horrible context.

This user speaks truth.

A lot of people who consider themselves liberal grew up back when it was the right tamping down on what people could and could not do, and now that it's the left doing it the pendulum's swinging back again.

Dobson always finds ways to make me mad.

I just want that to stop.

You sounded brained until you said that. This meme is flat-out retarded.
No, conservatism isn't "counter-culture". It's an ideology, a political alignment, but not a "counter-culture". Just because hollywood is pedophiliac liberals everywhere doesn't mean you're making a big statement by saying "nigger" in a youtube video.

It's enough to make you despair.

Why is it the wrong fucking bread again? God damn it.

Whatever. I'm celebrating the second anniversary of finding Uncommon Time. I won't be in this thread much at all.

I forgot that happened and now I am angry,angry about inflation fetishists.

That's the thing. The Left has become to authoritarian and restrictive of people's personal freedoms. So here comes the Right with Libertarians and classical Republicans with dank memes and all sorts of personal freedoms making themselves look more attractive by comparison.

Excuse my phrasing. What I meant was that the Left has been the established dominant culture for quite some time, not just Hollywood but in educationand in major cities. Right now, the Left screams at basic ideas such as Meritocracy which Gen Z sees as something "revolutionary" in their mindset.

He's not saying conservatism is inherently a counter culture, he's saying that it's being treated as one by young people whose entire exposure to politics has been "liberals and political correctness are policing what you can and can't do".

Exactly. The younger generation grew up in a leftist world.

Look up counter culture dipshit

Using this statement the left & the hippies were never counter culture

Why do people sperg out over this so much

I get what you guys mean. For a moment I had that prison planet idiot in my head crying "WE'RE TOTALLY THE NEW ROCKSTARS EVERYONE", that's why this seemed to sound dumb. Apologies.

If only they understood that every great real life villain thought they were the hero.

That's what I thought too because it seems like something I would have done if I was still a spergy teenager. I don't know how you get to be in your 30s without understanding basic social etiquette like "telling people to calm their tits is rude".

I get what you mean. In my mindset, a "counter culture" is something that is in opposition to the current dominant culture. Nothing more than that.

I get ya. I suppose I used the more "artistic" meaning of "culture".

This manga is so cute but I wish it tried to be emotional a bit more, it managed to be hugely touching at times, but it's been weeks since it's done anything sweet like that

When i see people like Dobson, I'm reminded of the fact that even though I'm quiet, I'm not autistic. Just shy.

Linkara makes Dobson look normal.

Dont insult autists by comparing him to them, aspies know to keep quiet and actual low function autists have legit issues that are beyond their control. Dobson is just an insignificant prick.

I'm not insulting anyone. I'm just making note of how many of them can't grasp normal social situations.

Jesus Christ, do we need to start making webms and mp4s of Tomorrow Never Dies villain?

True when you are talking about legit autism. But when talking about autism here, it's usually the meme autism that anons joke about having or poke at other people for having.

archive.is/zfJdS

They invoked us again, we truly cannot be allowed to die.

I know you are not, but honestly dobson is just a malicious prick.

we are eternal

as an aspie I think hes just a prick and dont like being lumped with him. But dont mind any of you though.

I'm also a legit autist, so I understand that feeling.

He absolutely is. He is so similar to Linkara, Moviebob, and 9volt that i think they are all blood relatives.

I might be mildly autistic, but im so non-spoken i dont think it shows on me.

You gotta understand that alot of shit talking on imageboards isn't meant to be taken personally. Got nothing against autistics as long as they don't use their autism as an excuse for being a shit, just like I don't have a problem with god knows how many minorities now, as long as they aren't SJWs demanding special treatment or demand that i watch my language.

Linkara might, but blob is a full on sociopath, dont mistake the 2. Dobsons just a selfish prick and calling him an autists legitimizes him. Dont do that.

When I said "he absolutely is" I mean he's a prick.

I feel the same. Though I do hope for the cultural shift to happen when the Tech industry becomes a meritocracy. I wonder how far that Google Manifesto is getting across?

Its the language thing user, dont erode language for keks. Also identifying mental disorders is useful but dont give these shits excuses for their actions.

There's no DRm confirmation, stop failing for the Sega denuvo troll

Im pretty sure that manifesto has made a huge shockwave in the tech community, especially the conservative tech community.

Ok, not a problem user.

Stop being autistic.

It's good to hear. I hope to see changes in the industry and alternatives to the pozzed companies getting hit by more competent and merit based competition.

Im sure the minorities and women are also sharpening their pitchforks. I heard that women and minorities are getting paid less, so they want a piece of the class action lawsuit. Just goes to show that the left are literally using the minorities as slaves, whether it be through votes or work.

* the pozzed companies getting hit by more competent and merit based competition

Fuck I'm tired.

Yea, and besides, it's motivating employees to sue Google for this. Google is powerful and they might not win, but a PR disaster is not going to help them at all. look at how much Target fucked up over the trans bathroom thing.

They believe their own bullshit of minorities and women getting paid less that they actually practice it because they themselves think it's the current standard despite laws going against it.

Its probably some women with low level worthless positions bitching that they're not being paid as much as engineers.

And if it is proven false that they are being paid less, they will fear being fired.

Self fullfilling prophecy

This is gonna be a fucking nasty pr disaster in about a week once everything comes out. Too bad i cant eat popcorn, the view will be great from here.

Possibly, but they complained about the wage gap so much that its effecting the progressive companies. Imagine all those low wage workers all ganging up on google.

There is no situation we can lose. Its great.

And those minorities will cry racism/sexism and will gather Leftists to fight Google. They can't win this.

Terry A Davis was right all along.

Gilda opened the door and was greeted with the image of her sister, excited to finally stay with her at her room. They both shared a hug, and noticed her sister's hands around her body for maybe a bit too long before they stopped. Having no idea why, she felt a bit weird about it, but decided not to pay attention to that small detail.

Gilda told her about all the little problems she found while traveling to her home, which was pretty small but pretty intimate, specially for two people. She noticed how Vivian couldn't stop looking right at her eyes, and she felt as if she couldn't stop looking back at her, as if there was something she couldn't take off her mind. When Vivian went up to drink some water, Gilda shaked her head, trying to get rid off some weird thoughts, but they persisted inside her. Trying not to think too hard about it, they went on, and the night came.

Watching a movie together was something they were planning for a long time, but Gilda didn't expect her sister to ask her for such an intimate cuddle. Gilda didn't want to think ill of her, so she let her do as she wished. As the night progressed, she slowly realised their bodies were closer and closer, and soon enough, she could easily hear the heartbeat of his friend. It was so relaxing Gilda found herself lost in her chest, instead of in the movie.

It was in this right moment when her sister grabbed Gilda's butt with her own two hands, and pushed her body even closer to her. Gilda's face turned red pretty soon, but Vivian winked to show it was just a friendly gesture, and nothing else. "Sorry Gilda… it's just… I've been so lonely for such a long time that I want to fully enjoy having someone so close to me. I couldn't help it. Sorry if I startled you. You don't mind, right?" Gilda's heart started going faster than she expected, and couldn't speak a single word, so she let her do as she wished.

As if Gilda wasn't shocked enough, she then noticed something… quite hard. "It must be my imagination, these pajamas are really thin and they make other things feel closer than how they really are", thought Gilda to herself. It was then when the idea of her being wrong couldn't be more clear, as she noticed the budge of her sister getting bigger and harder. She started having problems to breath, as the pressure was building inside hers, along with other feelings he didn't want to embrace. Obviously, Vivian quickly realised this, and pushed Gilda even further to her body, grabbing this time harder her butt. Gilda could swear those fingers were closer to her butthole and pussy, but she wasn't sure. Probably it was just her mind.

"Sorry, I thought you were feeling lonely as well… I couldn't help it. You don't mind, do you?" said while Vivian was still grabbing really hard her butt. At that point, her sister wasn't the only one whose budge were growing, and pretty fast. Gilda couldn't speak a single word, so Vivian kept going as much as she wanted, grabbing more and more a pussy that was asking for a big cock inside her. If only she had the corage to ask Vivian to rub her big dick in her face, begging her to fuck her mouth then turning her into her personal cumpduster for the rest of her life, to knock her up while being fucked 24/7 until she couldn't take a single drop of her semen anymore, yet still wishing for more… if only she could ask for that… She would only reach the happiness she didn't find back then.

Good morning!

Nice story, i guess.

It wasn't due to poo in loo, it was due to poo in voo

twitter.com/AntisocialJW2/status/896063954597822466

Heh, gamers.

Or you can watch video reviews on youtube vidme so you know exactly what you're getting.

Wu going to start sending bomb threats, is he?

Read that as Salty deal. I may need my eyes checked.

(checked)
How the hell did that happen?

Oh good, I get to post these again

If a friend lies to me and fucks me out of money like No Man Sky did to people then yea I'll hold a grudge. I won't even call that person friend anymore since they are just out to fuck me out of some $$

Goddamn, I wish I could actually live rent free.

Where are the archives?

hence the filename

He's trans-elected

I don't care if he's transgender, transracial or transportation. He needs to be in a padded room.

One: A company isn't my friend.
Two: If a friend lied to me to steal my money they would no longer be my friend.

Wew .

No one would have heard of No Man's Sky if the media didn't hype it up and repeat all the lies without being critical enough. People are mad because the "game journo pros" lapped this shit up and Sean Murray had no reason to tell the truth to a media that wouldn't question him.

Huh? You can't chose whether you have a dick or a vag either.

Wont let me archive.

indy100.com/article/gamergate-men-who-attack-women-are-losers-sexism-gender-stereotyping-xbox-halo-wars-7885866

Another totally legit, no bias study using a method that would make any person that does this for a living angry.

haha, watching these desperate video game bloggers try and attach themselves to a bigger controversy is hilarious.

Holla Forums confirmed unintelligible.

isn't this old as fuck?

Might be the date for the article is over a week ago.

Why the fuck are these guys dropping the project when they know it'll get ruined? If you want to support the creators tell them to buy a japanese copy then patch it rather than support this nonsense.
I'm still waiting for some enterprising anons who seriously want to do translation. I've always got my resume at the ready and would gladly handle the business side of things.

Says it was posted a day ago for me.

i swear it's old. I remember it being studied on Halo, they checked that the people who tossed the insults did worse, but the data only ended up being like, two players who were 'abusive', over four hours of gameplay or something.

I decided to apply for writing job at the VGHF: gamehistory.org/writing-fund/
How dies the initial email look?

>Hello, my name is (user's name). I believe I can provide your site with superior content that you're looking for.
>For the past several years, I've been hosting a channel on DailyMotion, and now Vidme, containing gameplay of various types of games. I originally sought this venture to reduce the amount of titles I had on my backlog, but it eventually changed the goal to cover titles that peaked my interest as I saw more obscure titles being passed over for whatever title was the "Game of The Month". In the time since I've changed this goal, I've come to acquire numerous titles for vintage systems, and found an appreciation for what was accomplished with older games compared to newer offers.
>How this relates to your site is that I believe I can offer three different types of articles for viewers to read. The first type of story that I can provide is highlighting the older titles of yesteryear that are not commonly mentioned. I do not mean articles talking endlessly about how influential popular titles Zelda 2 or Myst are, but highlighting games out of the spotlight like the Sega CD strategy game Dark Wizard or the elderly point-and-click Hell: A Acyberpunk Thriller, both titles I hadn't known about until I found them in the wild. Another brand of story I can provide is comparing the difference of viewpoints toward gaming subjects between the years. Most of the time this happens currently in discussion is with topics that are far under a decade, much less two, and I want to change from that by looking at the subjects of far older discussions and comparing them to how they exist today. In addition, I could provide stories that bring forward older articles that have been written over the years. While this could be similar to the previous brand of stories I mentioned, this would differ because all I would be do is highlighting the initial article and letting it speak for itself, no reframing and no attempt to twist the words printed on the page.
>To carry onto another subject, while all of this may sound similar to what other potential writers bring to the table, there are two other reasons that would make me a better prospect over the competition. The first is that I have no previous ties with any magazine. How this will hinder other writers is that they will suffer from a cognitive dissonance when a writer tries to write a quality article, but has to hold themselves back due to the need to not upset their already established brand of followers and friends, or just end up pandering to a group so they will not be alienated by the people at large. Second, for the past number of months, I've been hard at work attempting to apply the teachings of influential speaking and relationship consultants such as Dale Carnegie, Roger Ailes, and John C. Maxwell in my daily life when communicating with people. However, I haven't seen any of this advise applied to most other networks, and it's resulting in them losing viewers and creating a toxic environment for both the people making the articles and those reading them.
>I look forward to joining your team, and I'm willing to work voluntarily if you want to see what work I'm capable of producing before you make a final decision.

How does it sound?

Yeah. I don't have any proof, because who cares about clickbait garbage, but I remember reading about the same shit from a year ago or longer. Who's still playing Halo 3 anyway?

I have a feeling it feels familiar to you because they keep trying to make up bullshit studies to say what they want to say. These people are desperate to prove that women are being driven out of video games and male gamers are awful, even if it's not true.

twitter.com/DiversityAndCmx/status/896170368603475968

SUPERMAN MORE LIKE SUPERCUCK

It's about the shitty study that first made the rounds in the media in 2015.

nichegamer.com/2015/07/31/re-used-halo-3-study-completely-skews-results-to-frame-sexist-agenda/
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3eb2dn/has_anyone_actually_read_the_halo_3_study_about/

No you're right - it's the headline being reused I think.
Here's the articles from 2015 - Washington Post + National Post - both use the same headline:
WaPo - archive.is/vXHLK
NaPo - archive.is/1ZpTg

Someone is having fun.

The same people who bough the MCC. The original 360 servers are shut down (And, I've yet to hear of a workaround).

archive.fo/SkLwd

Every time you post a link without an archive, they reboot another game series.

Please God let it be stealth Trump funds.
I want Punished Trump theory to be real.

We will call you back

Really? When did this happen?
I thought the whole point of charging for online was to ensure that Microsoft kept their servers up.

I hope they reboot Hexen.

I KNEW IT

No. We dont need a fucking hexen reboot.

archive.fo/aa4Ao
archive.is/CX9uV

archive.is/Kicu1

Sounds good user, hit those points of interest on the head. Good luck.

No, the (((official))) story is that "It's for maintenance purposes", not longevity (Remember, all online games these days have a line saying they can revoke online capabilities any time they want) . Even then, older games being played don't help push units for newer titles.

Thanks.

I want Heretic. I want to see knife-ear rebellion against demonic forces.

And then I bother reading your actual post. Sorry, my head really hurts. I think I'm just going to turn off the computer and lay down.

Hexen reboot.
Glory kills
Bethsada

Do it.

I believe the proper spelling in "peaked my interest" is 'piqued'. Not that many normalfags are gonna know the proper spelling, but nonetheless.

I hope that second A is supposed to be there.

Overall though, bretty good.

I totally forgot MCC was even a thing. I thought microsoft's stuff was always backwards compatible and you wouldn't need to remaster anything.

archive.is/KpAbr

I feel like we live in a world where if King jon whatever the fuck had a twitter account, he'd have millions of followers and liberals cheering him on.

I wouldn't even be fucking surprised.

If Stalin was alive today and was on Twitter, they would cheer him on. Not Reagan though,.

That's so sad, we're at risk of entering a war and this guy is worried about words on Twitter. Liberals really can't prioritize between the internet and real life.

Eh,you don't get to bring friends. Why don't they just admit they were in the wrong for over hyping a shit game

If Microsoft's biggest goal was to succeed, yes, that would be the case. However, it looks like they're trying arranging things so that they can squeeze out the most amount of money they can. Currently, the only Halo games available on the XB1 BC program is Wars and Reach, and the rest are not available due to their inclusion in the MCC (Though, I have heard that they will be backwards compatible later this year, which probably means MS squeezed as much money as they could from the MCC). However, other titles like either Crackdown game, the original Forza trilogy, and both N3: Ninety-Nine Nights titles are not compatible yet, but Blue Dragon, all of Rareware's games, and (Soon) Crimson Skies: High Road To Revenge are makes me curious about how they're handling the program.

Guys…

He did and occasionally still does amazing straight vanilla, but he started inserting fetishes some years ago. First some impregnation, I can live with that. Then watersports, and I'm skipping entire sections of the porn comics. Then crossdressing, and cucking, and BDSM, and dickgirls and God knows what else.

They would. It's the logical conclusion of their ideology.
I've seen plenty of articles from the left portraying Kim as a poor kid who has to kill and threaten because otherwise he will be assassinated. If only the mean Western countries would leave him alone he wouldn't have to do it.

Should be "piqued my interest"

Wreck-it Ralph 2 is doing that.

Can't wait for the inevitable hollywood film about us.

What?
And isn't Stomp it Stan 2 going to be the one to address GG?

The title is literally named Ralph breaks the internet
Forgot to save the bingo cards

I really hope it won't be bad, but I'm expecting the worst

If the Disney Princesses & Star Wars characters are any indication, it's going to be even worse than the first movie. Also to nobody's surprise Frozen 2 is happening.
archive.fo/kuhg5

"This Is Just Like GamerGate": How The Pro-Trump Media Turned James Damore Into A Hero Overnight - BuzzFeed - Gamedropping

archive.is/rspOu

It's a Milo quote. Read the damn thing, god damn it.

Screenshots of the article, please.

Not good enough. Write a limerick about the article that both satirizes and summarizes at the same time.

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS HAPPEN
three fucking years
and these articles keep coming and they dont stop coming

That's pretty retarded, I can understand the argument that he has to pursue nukes for MAD reasons but there's really no need at all for him to be so vocal with saber rattling.

what part of eternal boogeyman don't you get?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64369909

I can understand that tbh

Well is is similar to a degree

They came for comics, films, sci-fi and fiction, killed them in the process. Next they'll come for us, do you want them to get you or you'll fight? Yeah, I'm using John Wick as a symbolism for that question because we're at this point, like John Wick, have things dear to him taken away by people who thinks they always have the moral high ground and they can do what they want as they please because they think they're the moral authority of everything. Now ask yourselves, are you ready to lay everything on the line and fight back, or you'll sit back and wait for them to get you?

Time for your daily horror post Holla Forums.

>>>/anita/719

Newfags beware.

That was probably Wu himself.

John Wick is becoming the "isn't this just like Harry Potter" thing.

Not really. Unlike Harry Potter, John Wick is actually more relatable. Hell, look at the Punisher.

That makes me consider something. I usually compare things to Brave New World and 1984 but obviously those are fictional as well so I suppose I'm not being much better than the people comparing it to Harry Potter.

Not likely. The autism in there seems way too similar to an actual user.
There's actually worse in that thread.

Except Harry Potter is an adventure story. Not a dystopic warning about the future.

In fairness, the authors of those books are actually worthy of respect and J.K. Rowling wrote her books for children.. You're drawing from a much higher standard of literature. That said, its probably best not to keep things too stale. There are other authors out there who've no doubt done similar content. I doubt anyone would get on me for drawing too many comparisons to the Lord of The Rings.
J.K. Rowling is not a great thinker by any stretch of the imagination.

Dont give a fuck.

Let it all die.

It seems like the only books anyone has ever read are Brave New World, 1984, Harry Potter, and The Handmaiden's Tale.
People can say their accurate but when those are the only stories you can name it seems more like a meme or a trend than anything meaningful.

Reagan's years was when the press really started to go nuts, actually. His famous "We're bombing Russia in 5 minutes" quip was part of a soundtest for the mic, but one the reporters sent it in literally saying we're now at war with Russia. However, that wasn't the first time the press fucked things up. When Walter Cronkite, who was know for years as the voice of trust and reason, announced that we were losing Vietnam (When reality was the exact opposite), people took his word as fact and that ended causing a much bigger disaster with the conflict than anything the Communists could have thrown at us.

Hate to say it, but how does that make one story more "worthy" than another?

These posts get it.

What were they expecting in Charlottesville? Its not Berkeley.

They called in the ACLU and petitioned a federal judge to ban them and revoke their permit, they were chimping in social media at both for protecting their rights.

So what was this all about anyway? The tiki torches are super cool looking.

Sorry for the offtopic but I have a question you can help me.

I'm drawing a trap, how would he look better?

Curly and fluffy hair or Straight and long hair.

Fluffy would be these examples, I think you may catch straight long hair without examples.

dont do that

There are other fucking threads and boards for this shit.

archive.is/Y9nCq

twitter.com/mombot/status/896221397520752641

LOL!

Short and curly like a tomboy/lesbian reverse trap.

I saw some shill, in the same post, shit on them for being military and physical laborers, and then pretend that antifa would run them out. Pretty fun.

The only thing they have is their craziness, and they have pushed people far enough that people are going just as crazy.

Show of strength and getting rightwing nationalists more connected with one another as far as I can tell.

Its faggots like this that got us to this point to begin with.

>(((Weinstein)))
R E N T F R E E

Not just nationalists, anyone on the right was invited. I think there are going to be some civic nationalists and libertarians around, though not as many.

So he's just bringing up GG with no related cause because >right-wing?

Because GG started the fire and they're eternally butthurt about it.

twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/896206905386946560

Can someone webm this? This meltdown has to be saved for posterity.

1/10

Don't they have sex videos of 4 year olds to publish as news?

Its sad to admit that the leaf deserves to be on the boot.

We kindled the Embers of true resistance, and they mad that if, no when we win that the noses hanging is too good, the different public execution methods that work with the various regions will be used on them while we read their crimes for the public to hear.

That's to weird, I rather go for the long curly and fluffy than that.

Reverse traps are fucking stupid tho.

You know, they really don't do themselves any favors when they lash out like this.

9xbuddy.com/

Isn't this Artist totally insane?

keke

Thanks buddy, this is why I like you, if we ever meet up ill totally suck you off.

He's pretty deep in the Kool-Aid, yeah.

Jordan Peterson was right again.

It's got a fasces, though. You can't include every fascist symbol.

Longer video: my.mixtape.moe/qqmhrs.mp4

Anyone have that webM of Jim/IA/Metokur being disgusted by his fanboys?

I'm honestly pretty glad that I've started putting emphasis on keeping my room tidy. And coupled with some inspiration, I'm now relearning Blender to get an #OperationSixMonths project done about a year and a half after that shit was started.

GG also made them squeal, and you are only as great as your greatest enemy.

For this reason alone, this person needs to be hanged, drawn, and quartered. It's not even just the "wow you didn't have the energy to put away your clothes?" factor. It's the "Wow, look at all those fucking drawers you could've thrown the clothes in if you were really feeling lazy, and you were too fucking lazy to even do that"

LOOK AT ALL OF THOSE FUCKING DRAWERS
I COUNT 14 VISIBLE IN THE PIC ALONE

And look, the one item of clothing that's somewhat in the open drawer is just that. Somewhat in there. Couldn't even be fucked to roll it up and toss it in there. Unbelievable. This is degeneracy at its most potent. 14 fucking drawers. I'd love to have 14 drawers.

Beautiful, just beautiful.

twitter.com/americanmcgee
Speaking of Jordan, American retweeted Jordan's take on the google thing.

And I backed his card game kickstarter at the lowest tier. Feel free to bully, but I love Americans work, and do not regret it.

I don't even have drawers to put stuff in. I have to hang everything from a bar in a small closet.

Are you guys NEETs or something? A dresser isn't exactly expensive.

It's a space issue. I don't have room for a dresser big enough to forego the closet and hangers, let alone two of them

God, I wish I had the money to spend on a Kickstarter, that art is fantastic.

Reverse traps are cooler than plain traps.

funny how these faggots think they are the majority, now that they pissed off the "silent" majority, they see that their side is small

The continued smugness from these faggots is what gets me, like that WEINSTEIN faggot up there, its obvious the wheel is turning, its obvious people are sick of this bullshit and want a return to some kind of normalcy but they just don't stop, they keep doubling down, shit like that is why we're in this mess in the first place and the more these faggots keep doing this the worse its going to get.

I thought you had to have a psych eval to get a weapon? So how did this thing get one?

Aren't there people trying to claim the "silent majority" doesn't exist? Like seriously, they actually try to argue that if the silent majority had a problem then they would have said something about it.

Jesus fuck this is disgusting.

and now that they have, they are losing their shit

Ill probably share this with the thread once I get it, but a few things worry me, the company printing the cards is the same company that has done cards against humanity, and this game will never be in hobby shops. and that the whole team will probably be harassed by sjws.

The only reverse trap I respect and Love is Makoto from [email protected]/* */… Whom the fucking feminist try to put as transsexual.

Twatter is on fire yet again

It just kills me seeing this shit go down on there. No matter what happens, in favour of any side, it's all just chest puffing, misrepresentation, and pigeons strutting on chess boards. It's fucking disgusting, pathetic. If anyone ever needs the answer to the question, "How did it get like this?" Twitter is the microcosm you can point to to quickly describe exactly how it all went wrong.

If I recall correctly, the maker of the card game cucked. The people printing had nothing to do with it.

Nope.

What was the protest about? Were they removing another statue?

Yeah. Feminists, SJWs and antifas wants the statue of Thomas Jefferson removed. They already vandalized it so they want to take it to another level.

So, to the user I suggested Holyland, how has been your experience so far with the manga?

I fear certain individuals like temkin going "If you work with that sexist prick American I and everyone who is my friend will boycott and blacklist you" and put pressure on them to not print for american. Granted American's team already got a contract with the company to print upon the kickstarters success, which is already passed the base minimum goal, but we know how shitty these people are and how they operate.

For what purpose

He owned slaves

Possibly because history or him being a slave owner or shit like that.

Pretty sure its Robert E Lee's.

Aside from my footware, buttom up shirts, dress pants, and jackets, all my clothes take up about three of my wide drawers, with a fourth one reserved for clothes I wear throughout the week. Also, recently did a cleaning on the other drawers in my room, and I realized that once everything was all said and done, most of them were half filled with all of the random crap I want to keep. Everything else I either tossed or stored in the claw space. Also…

Ha, ha, drawers…

Aren't reverse traps just referred to as tomboys?

Last I remember, all you need to get a gun in the U.S. is to show proof that you're over 18 and not have a criminal record.

The problem isn't necessarily Twitter itself, heck the problem isn't just exclusive to just Twitter, but what it was that the internet allowed for people to do. Everything that we're witnessing has always existed, but there was always something keeping a lid on it prior. The internet didn't have such a restrictive measure, and that's how all this cancer was able to spread the way it has. Also, what fire is burning on Twitter, Google related or is it the fispute with Nork Prime?

Wasn't it illegal to free slaves when the colonies were under British rule?

Didn't he have a slave, who was eventually freed, that had the utmost respect for him and couldn't stop talking about how much of a saint he was?

Yeah it was Robert E. Lee's statue, still the same reason, he fought for the evil Confederates and the totally not-Democratic party or his loyalty to his state.

Not really, there were free black men who also owned slaves back then.

A reverse trap has to actually pass as a male, whereas a tomboy is just a girl who has boyish traits (short hair, athletic or otherwise competitive, etc.) I think that generally speaking, all reverse traps are tomboys, but not all tomboys are reverse traps.

No of course it's not exclusive to Twitter, but it seems to be a nice convergence of everything that HAS gone wrong. The limiting of discourse, the deliberate misinterpretation/misrepresentation of others, the continued development of cults of personality, the idea that "expert" in one thing grants expertise in everything, it all just lines up nicely under that fucking blue bird. Oh sorry, it's not a bird, Twitter said so. Regardless, Twitter's the lovely case study we get to dig up after everything went catastrophic. Oh, and it's because of Charlotteville. NorK is standard fare for Twitter, the usual kind of overreaction. Charlotteville seems to have a little more oompf behind it, y'know?

Yes. Lee was actually an abolitionist but he led the Confederate military anyways because he put his loyalty to the state of Virginia above all.

It's like the difference between a square and a rectangle. Tomboy is a matter of interests. Traps also have to have the illusion of being the other gender. Male clothing, male mannerisms, hiding their figure, existing in male spaces..

I WONDER WHY PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF THE BULLSHIT

Leftist has already begun, calling them white supremacists and saying only a few dozen showed up.

Video show otherwise, but what is video evidence ot the left? None reality is what.

Gee I wonder why it came to this. I hope it doesn't go farther but it probably will.

More to the point they started GG.

archive.is/p7G5k

archive.is/jy3qs

A few years ago I'd look at these and think of that hot as fuck tomboy. Now I look at it and think the little boy grew up to be a tranny.

I wonder if any pissed of at the left minorities joined the protest I goddamn hope so

I think trannies are living in your head rent free like GG does in SJWs'.

Holy fucking shit.
I hope people start fucking saving this shit and fast. This isn't good at all.
The anti-censorship database op is probably going to be a bitch to handle now. If only we had a bot for this shit. Weaponized autism might not be enough…

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

I'm with . Don't get regressive levels of obsessive about it. The only reason makes me sad is that I never got to know someone like that, or grow up with them.

In vaguely related news, a furfag artist uploaded the first pic to his FA, and it was removed by the mods. So he uploaded the second pic, and got banned for it. Also he was being hassled on Twitter (SJWs insist that this isn't a witch hunt because people need to know what a bad person he is) and seems to have deleted it. Polite sage.

Robert inherited a slave as one would normally inherit property, and yes, he was freed because Robert was actually a really fucking awesome dude, so awesome that Abraham Lincoln wanted him to be the leader of the entire Union army before the Civil War broke out. One of the greatest ironies about history is that Robert E. Lee despised slavery and considered it an evil, whereas Lincoln wasn't concerned about it that much at all. If Lincoln could've saved the Union without freeing any of the slaves, he would've done it. But hey, don't just take my word for it.

Lincoln's Letter to Horace Greely

Robert E. Lee's Letter to his Wife

One of them could really care less about the niggers
The other wanted their subjugation to end
Guess which one everyone hates now

If she can't hold the line with 20 when only 300 Shitposters held the line against the left and Socjus, they are weak.

Every time!

Seems like Robert E. Lee, like the case of Ty Cobb and Harry Truman have been subjected to bad history. Should we tell the normalfags the real story of Robert E. Lee and his real morals concerning slavery? He needs justice, more than ever, y'know.

ye he has been Banned from FA apparently lel
good for him for not backing down though, i'm pretty sure he wouldnt of deleted it from twitter either just most likely reported to all hell and forced to remove

I don't, that is not the place for civnat bullshit.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the unicorn was a response to this: transstudent.org/gender

archive.is/SZqM5

archive.is/U4KOt

Tomorrow is gonna be amazing, can't wait for the spin.

inkbunny.net/journalview.php?id=286195

his response

Does this game any censorship?

reported

It is nisa. Do not touch nisa.

Where the fuck did his right arm go? Is user an amputee?

ah, right. forgot about them.

To be fair, why would he be uploading that shit to Furaffinity in the first place? Isn't that an almost entirely pure porn site? Would make more sense to post it on Deviantart or something.
Its wrong that he got banned though.

FA is basically DA for furries

What a fucking traitor this woman have done to feminism. Does she wants to be imprisoned to the kitchen or something?

Yes that psychopath Gilda amputated both his arms just to rob him of the pleasure of garbing that sweet potato booty.

Come on bruh, you know they were saying "you will not replace us"

that aint a potato booty its a fucking diaper

heavy censorship. completly removed a minigame and its artwork.
pc version is also affected because the publisher used the censored ps3 version to port to pc.

There is a reason it took 5 years for NISA to finally clear the limited editions from their online store;
They removed the entire bathing mechanic and hundreds of CG images from the game. Then they localized the sequel and pulled the same shit, then it bombed harder.
Ghostlight handled the PC port and refused to add back the missing content.

If NISA every touched a game, just don't bother asking. Even if they don't censor the ever loving fuck out of the game or worse break it; their localizations are always complete cringe inducing shit.

That number seems a bit low to me.

Yeah.
No self-respecting Nazi would ever say "Jew will not replace us." They'd say "Jews will not replace us" because they respect their native language.

i donno. i'm not exactly talented here. is all brute force.

Gilda ripped his arms off with brute force? Goddamn, Gilda is fucked up.

You should probably focus a bit more on the learning aspect so you can plan drawings better. It'll save a ton of time and effort in the long run.

archive.is/YldEb

archive.is/Wd79H

I wish I was an artist so I could do shit like that.

twitter.com/conrad1on/status/896101357261799427

archive.is/XQtP0

I agree with Ian, the left is a better recruiter for the "alt right" than anyone.

She isn't in a ditch, liquored up and wondering when her next meal ticket would walk by yet?
There is no justice in the world.

Meh, but she neglects pillars women desperately need, Responsibility and respect for others, male and female. Until women get those 2 they will still be very toxic and undesirable for men.

Unless you make mobile games and can actually draw in the whales, it's not true at all. You need to appeal to gamers to make money.
(Or have friends in the industry who can shill your walking simulators for you).
There were men who published this same kind of shit and were rightfully were called out, so no, it's not because of that at all.

I really hope that in some of their larger enclaves they end up pushing some unbearably retarded and stupid shit to the point that military action is not only necessary but encouraged.
GG made them use their one-shot ultimate attack preemptively on opponents who can only be described as relentless, driven madmen who may no longer be amongst the natural living. Lichform for life, faggots. I love each and every one of you so goddamn much. Not only that but we discovered the chink in their armor and have actively exploited it since.
Trump utterly destroyed them, not only at the polls but also actively violating their psyche to the point of constant terror simply because of how much they, themselves, have hyped him up to become the ultimate evil.
And now, the pushback for all their retarded bullshit finally starts, not only fighting back but actively gaining ground while they slowly come to realize and acknowledge that what little power they had was taken, shattered and scattered to the four winds and seven seas.
Either they'll devolve into madness and mass suicide or do something so utterly insane, something so completely illogical, that it rallies the last semblance of sanity and actual righteousness left in humanity to a beautiful, cleansing flame across the face of the Earth.

Being too long in your own bubble is bad for your health.

Given the shown hatred Leigh has shown for what was supposed to be her audience, I wonder if she means from the masses, or who she was working under.

You'd think people would learn from their mistakes. Instead they get pissed off at the world as if it's everyone else's fault they fucked up.

Look into the eyes of the feminist nodder who replied towards Megaphone. He got no soul.

There's someone asking about Gamergate on Reddit.
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6t5qm5/what_was_gamergate_all_about/

There's no need to wonder, its definitely the second.

Here we go again.

Bitch you lost your career over it

That thread has less people looking at it than an endchan thread, and its 4 hours old.

They really think they're some secret underground army or some shit, the election alone should have told them otherwise and the more they shove any group that disagrees with them in there the more people will turn to the right.

I have a plebbit account, if someone has some easy to digest thing I could throw it at him.

What was that manchester march about?

Safe space committee decided the name was too transphobic so they wanted it to be changed to "Xirchester".

archive.is/xdDxY

HOW TRANSPHOBIC OF YOU KOTAKU

Have any of the Conan games been any good?

So, are we near the end?
physics-astronomy.com/2017/07/get-ready-brightest-meteor-shower-in.html#.WX_x8IjyvIU

That loli is hot as fuck. Perfect ass and cute little buds. Sargon has good taste.

Wu on Google "Expect bomb threats".

Someone inform the FBI that Mr. Flynt intends to issue bomb threats to Google.

Funcom's claim to fame is the perpetually floundering MMO The Secret World, which was recently re-released in a way that fixed none of the problems and introduced dozens more while making everything exceptionally expensive. Also the incredibly shitty first person game about the theme park. Those guys were never going to make anything good.

Talk about low energy as fuck. Why would you threaten someone? All it does is make them bolster their defenses. The smart moves would be either sabotage to the point of completely dismantling google or hostile takeover.

A documentary movie with the stories of many Gamergaters 50 years after the war.

So it's kind of like the beginning to saving private ryan.

twitter.com/ItsTheEOTWAWKI/status/896229544058900480
tweetsave.com/itstheeotwawki/status/896229544058900480
Heh.

Was this before or after that goon said this was a GG thing?

Yeah, I get it's supposed to be peaceful or some shit, but I can definitely get how most people would get turned off at the sight. Maybe not the best symbol.

It was the best symbol and if anyone was turned off by it they aren't wanted anyways.

There really isnt anything better tbh.

… that's a pretty retarded take on any gathering. "We want people who aren't with us to be afraid of us" isn't really giving much of a positive outlook on what's to come.

You guys are clearly just shills for (((Big Tiki Torch)))

Do you want us to get branches and light them on fire?

Do you think that a battle for survival is going to be sunshine and rainbows?

There's a difference between "we're standing up for our own beliefs" and "we're copying people who literally burnt their enemies alive", just saying. Not even expressing distaste or whatever, it's just hard getting any allies in anything when you do so through a threat more than through… well, getting your point across.

Our enemies want us dead, the time for peaceful resolution has long since passed.

Modern public protesting/marching is cringe and cancer anyway. No one can seem to grasp how to do it without looking like a total sperg or be completely alienating.

Does NISA seriously localize every single Nippon Ichi game? Will Nippon Ichi ever be free of their grasp?

Nisa is literally Nis' American branch, they will never not be the localizer for Nis games. And the current president is an asshole so
Dont buy their fucking games
Stick with IF or even Bamco if you want weeb. .hack gu series is getting remastered, no word on the original .hack games. All sword art online faggots will call the games a ripoff despite being 10 years older.

This.

Look at this Saracen.

Deus Vult.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for a fat blue-haired tramp to do me the slightest harm aside from screaming at me, honestly. I know they have unabashed hate for us, but I've definitely, always felt like they were the ones seeing us as a threat much more than themselves ever being able of BEING the threat.
Basically, they hope someone punches or kills us, but never in their lives will they have any courage to do anything this violent themselves. Even screaming at us terrifies them.
The near entirety of us is a bunch of peaceful, friendly, autistic and calm fuckers who just want to be able to sit down and enjoy the shit they love without being told they're horrid people for it. I somewhat don't really feel like carrying torches and chanting in the night really encompasses this sense of "look, let's just all sit on the couch and either make out or play games, ok ?"

They won't attack you in front, but they will still make everything possible to kill you institutionally "or hit you from behind with a bike lock**.

Do you think this is about SJWs you retard?

Plus they want the right to be violent first so they can play victim and get sympathy from neutral normalfags and have those now left sympathizing normalfags to fight as thir meatshields.

Who the fuck are they demonstrating against you faggot ? The ones who have the power to control whether the dark'uns come in or not aren't fucking refugees. They're politicians or journalists. Which are the ones I'm talking about, you tremendous ship of dumb.

Then don't march. I'm not, and it's not my scene anyway. But when the bikelocks come out again and bottles start getting thrown, don't think they wont smack you too just because you say you just want to be nice about it.

Bullshit, they want the right to sit back and take it like it has been for years. The left started the violence up years ago. All the riots. All the niggers raping white women. All the niggers killing whites. The right damned sure is not the ones who started the violence.

Funny but I'm not aware of many journalists(and no video game outlets don't count) or politicians who are "blue-haired trannies)
Everyone who would destroy our culture, kikes and niggers included.

Clearly you haven't been on the internet for long. Also don't you know anything about the idea of hyperbole you stupid dumbass

You're the retard that thinks most people would think politician/journalist instead of SJW when someone says blue haired tranny

I really like cartoon pornography

So this is a thing and the site won't let me archive.

This sounds like the shit some goon would say so he can screencap his post and others agreeing with him and then post it on plebbit.

They rightly beat the shit out of some commies who tried to start something.

It seems like they even went out of their way to be nonthreatening with tiki torches. If they had actual torches made of thick wood it might be scary, but those things are flimsy and light.

Now you are bullshitting. the global left have wanted to out that which threatens their power, which means the right and neutrals, the right sitting on their ass and taking it was the right trying to act with civility because oh, I dunno, maybe that
Whites are not fucking savages by nature who give into their primitive urges.
The (((left)) not getting neutrals to do their bidding and to do away with the right by means of sheer deadly force was the plan, because they figured they could control the neutrals in the end with shame and guilt. the only other flaw in their plan was that much like the crusades, once violence starts, it does not end fast, and traitors are killed, and the (((left))) sure likes to stab people in the back.

Wow, that was a clumsy error.

Have you not seen the dozens of videos where they autistically screech at people they deem problematic?

Wew.

Self defense is fine.

Yeah, I decided not to mention my fuck up because it was shameful. Also, I think I'm a bit sick.

I'm not sure what you're calling bullshit on exactly because your post does not directly contradict mine. Regardless the saxon has now learned to hate and the kikes are fucked.

I only like cartoon pornography.

They will push for more to go through their indoctrination centers in order to find work.

Well, yeah, I have seen those vids, and people who yell in furor only look to me like terrified little dogs who'd crawl out under their owner's table if they were in the slightest yelled at back. They're weak and frail and they yell specifically because they think that way no one will yell back.

forgive me, but went to furry board because I felt like fapping to rouge, and the salt here made me chuckle archive.is/IP9y5

That's not CP. This is CP.

Saved the mp4 as leftypolhasameltdown.

Southern Hemisphere anons can't see it?

I thought this was CP.

And I found this article by a muslim that kind explains so much about leftists too
archive.is/JbkOo

You sound edgy. You're talking about how your itching for some faggot to give you a self defense excuse and you think screeching autistically at them will be enough to make them stop screeching autistically at you.

I'm not sure why you think he sounds edgy when he's the pussy that complained about torches being bad optics.

don't have a account,
if there just was a place where people could exchange images anonymously; a image board of some kind. well, i guess we'll never know

How does his other post make the one's I described not sound edgy?

I don't get how it sounds edgy really, autistic sure but edgy?

Sounds edgy to me.

Good evening. Since we no bakers, I will do it.

My friends, I like bread. My friends, I LOVE BREAD!

NiggerJew

You have to account for how being trans is trendy and all you really have to be to become one (in their terms) is to say that you are trans or the other sex or whatever.

I hope he was able to watch Zelda play the new game on the switch. I bet he really would've enjoyed playing it himself.