Laggy, unfinished piece of shit

Video games are fucking dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamspy.com/app/578080
glassdoor.com/Salary/Bluehole-Studio-South-Korea-Salaries-EI_IE682894.0,15_IL.16,27_IN135.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats up with these flavor of the month Dayz clones?

Well, did you git gud yet?

It's fun.

Why do I get the feeling this thread has been made before?

its highly effective streamer bait. All they need is for something wacky to happen on stream and casuals will buy it at the off chance that they might have similar experiences and not just lots of walking around

Yeah, lack of skill is definitely the problem with this game.

Item spawn RNG is mitigated by map knowledge, looting speed and learning how to get the drop in other teams effectively.

The real RNG in the game is circle RNG.

the game has client side hit detection, literally rewarding players for having shitty internet.

Horseshit. The same location can have a fuckton one round, and be dry as shit the next. Item spawn is completely random.

(checked)
How does shit like this even become popular? This is just DayZ with the survival elements stripped out.

Thank fucking Pewdiepie for streaming this shit on a regular basis. Fucking swedes.

I don't fucking understand what this game's deal is and why people constantly defend it. I enjoy it because I can play a shitty, casual game with my friends that isn't Overwatch.

This game is mediocre at best, and absolute horse shit at most. I still play it because I enjoy getting mad with my friends. It's like watching E3.

bullshit, loot is pretty standardized for the places you go to. I get roughly the same shit in the same type of buildings every match.

Play ten games in a row, and go to bunkers every time. Then come back and apologize for posting before knowing what you're talking about.

I have no idea, it always will mystify me how people actually enjoy running around looting for 30 minutes and having an average of 5 minutes of shitty combat per match
Why not just play a shooter which doesn't involve the running and looting simulator trash?

the underground tunnels? they arent great loot but they're pretty consistent. there's maybe once or twice ive had really shit loot going there, rest have always been medium-low.

I think it's mostly the idea of the game that gets people interested. A battle royale game where it's every man for himself in an open area using whatever they can find to cut down the competition before they're done in can have its appeal, I suppose. Why anyone would bother to play more than a match or two is beyond me, because it seems like every match ends up the same way.

Then again, it's been years and I still don't know why there are people who play ASSFAGGOTS exclusively, so who the fuck knows.

you are an overturned big rig hauling 100 tons of bullshit on the freeway clogging my fucking board up with your lies

loot is distributed on the whims of a vengeful god and you are either blessed or fucked no matter where you drop

This game is kinda fun, but RNG and client side hit detection kill anything but casual with friend enjoyment. But i'll boot it up every once in a while to play with friends because as bad as it is, it's still a LOT better than assfaggots and overwatch cancer.

Mark actually owns this crap, check his Steam

Okay Im gonna spell this bullshit out very carefully because apparently there are people here who dont seem to understand the difference between being skillful and simply learning to mitigate. Take a fighting game. You start off being fucking shit, but as you play it, you learn combos and learn to properly utilize them and read your opponents. You've gained skill and when you do fight its completely up to you and your skill vs your opponents skill. Then you have retarded ass games that are like 10% actual skill and 90% mitigating risk. Even if you do become the most skillful risk-mitigating player around, chances are you still might get fucked due to RNG and the general random ass chaos of the game. These kinds of games are usually regarded as "Fun with friends" because what you're actually enjoying is the company with the backdrop of some shallow ass game where something HILARIOUS could happen at any time.

tl:dr fuck off with this bullshit and stop pretending that because people die a lot in the game, it requires skill

I don't think you have any idea how statistics work and you need to read a book on how a normative distribution works before spouting off like a retard. The loot is random, but if you loot more than a single building you'll get consistent loot in the majority of games. The real RNG is the circle placement. THAT is what wins games, not the loot RNG.

kill yourself

In an average game you spend about 5 minutes looting, 5 minutes running/driving, and 5-15 minutes in combat.

The draw is that the combat is quick and brutal, and carries over quite a bit from a game like Arma where raw aiming skill isn't quite as important as good tactical skill. (and teamwork in the team based modes.)

You don't need loot to win, you just need to not suck.
If you can find a 1911 or a shotty, you're golden for the entire early/mid game, and it should be enough for you to pop other players like pinatas and take shit you need from them.

Hobo wins are the most common kind of win, as they reward players who actually use tactics, stealth, diversions and the terrain to their advantage. You can always tell the shitters right away when you get to the final circle, because they're all lying down in the grass with level 3 backpacks sticking up like they're fucking turtles.

Here's a protip: once you're in the last couple of circles, remove your backpack and drop everything except your primary weapon, a pistol, and all the ammo and meds you can manage to still carry. You will be almost impossible to detect - unlike the idiots who found the ghillie suit yet are lying in the grass with a huge-ass tommygun strapped to their back waving in the air like a "shoot here" arrow.

Also, learn to play mindgames. You can use crouch-jumps to exit most windows on any floor of any building (unless barred) and you can pull cars up to most buildings and crouch-jump from the hood in order to breach buildings from the roof and scare the shit out of anybody inside.

There's so many different ways to approach any given situation, and all it requires is to git fucking gud.

I've put about 60 hours into this game in the last few weeks since I got it. It's fun for me. Its a great game to play with friends. You jump in a random area with your homies, loot up, and try to survive together.

The parts I like: Playing with buddies after a few people on my team die. I go cavalier mode, grab a gun and a car and I just charge into the closest gunfight I can. If I'm not in cavalier mode, I'm going slow and checking every loot spawn for optimal gun mod setups, better armor, more med kits.

I really enjoy the slow, methodical play style that this game forces you to take. Having actual tactical skill from Arma2/3 helps a lot, and if you can be the last 10 or so alive you really start to feel your heart beat in your chest. It means nothing, but a win in this game feels like it means everything. I've only gotten 3 wins and they all feel incredibly satisfying.

It's the concept of risking it all against 99 random scrubs and ending up being the one who gets the win.

Another massive pro: the game is infinitely more air-tight mechanically then most Day-Z/Battle Royale standalone mods and such. The game WORKS so much better then the standard Battle Royale map/mode does in video games now a days.

Client side hit detection is something I only found out about in this thread and honestly it explains why I've had some extremely bullshit moments in this game, but, I still love to play it.

You sound like you're not shit at this game but have a sense of humor. You looking for more buds to squad up with in-game?

I really don't get this game at all, it's like you have to choose between winning or having fun and there's no way to have both.

It's not standardized at all. I've had runs where I dropped in the apartment block and had to run through two entire buildings before finding a helmet/vest/anything more than a shotgun. I'd need 7 hands to count the amount of times I've had to run through more than 5 buildings just to find a helmet or vest, which is absolute bullshit.

I've never played it, but with what I know about the game and with my experiences in Rust, I can kind of assume why it's so popular with the casual crowd. It's a deathmatch game that's slow-paced and since it lacks ARMA's simulator elements, it kills any sense of tension or even a skill cap. It lets you completely turn your brain off and fuck around with your friends without a care in the world, until you get shot, reminding you that you're playing a deathmatch FPS. It's the perfect casual trap. I think. It's 1 in the morning and I don't know what I'm talking about.

saw gameplay of it. just looks like a cutdown gayer version of DayZ
hard pass

you are mostly wrong

Thanks man, I've played a few games but haven't gotten my chicken dinner yet. Made final 10 plenty of times though.
What makes the 1911 so good? Genuinely curious, I haven't looked at the wiki or anything and I know shit-all about real world firearms.

Insightful comment as always, heres your (you)

Then explain.

Why would anyone pay for this? Looks like a game-mode you could make in Counter Strike.

Game is shit. I refunded it after an hour of playing that pile of hot garbage.

Originally it was. PLAYERUNKNOWN isn't just a tagline, it's the guy who made the game. He's been getting more famous and popular because he made a bunch of Battle Royale mods like this for Arma and a few other games.

This is his flagship project to get out of the modding sphere and make a full-fledged game of his own.

That's mostly a RAM issue. Below 8 GB and it'll not load all the assets in time before the game starts. The game is optimization is pretty horrid for sure, which is a shame because the game itself is actually really solid.

The game has ARMA's bullet physics and player control, along with fairly high stakes, so you can't play it like a braindead deathmatch game. The action is a lot more focused than in a walking simulator such as DayZ, but it's also not a straight up arcadey game.

Fucking why?
Shouldn't we hear news about console exclusives coming to PC as big news?
Shouldn't large new games get announced?
Why this?

Well at least people are playing this instead of some AAA movie. It at least looks like a game.

My only experience with these shiet games was something call, h1n1 the new dayz i think.
I have no idea how people can play and enjoy these games.

I really wish I had a reaction image to convey how disappointed this whole thing makes me, but I don't.

i thought this was a stealth game?

You also forgot microtransactions. In early access game.

Are there any other populated and half decent TPSs to play?

Look it at like this, nobody who plays video games as an average hobby plays this game, the only people who do are streamers and only streamers.
That's all Playerunknown wants anyways, anyone else means nothing to him because the average player doesn't make him money.

Enjoy getting banned for killing a streamer to be honest.

Jesus Christ it must have been pretty bad if it made you want to play MGO3, Max Payne 3 had a pretty laugh worthy Multiplayer but it's mostly inhabited by min-max Brazilians.

I feel this one would be appropriate.

yeah fuck off mate. there is so little variation in loot. You're flat out lying or played 2 games and had some extreme, abnormal bugged loot. all you need is an AR, a sight, ammo, and some minimum medical supplies to do well and getting that entire package is easy and consistently available at a majority of locations.
quit your fuckin lying and git gud while you're at it

ive literally never had an issue with loot being inconsistent. every match, it's trivially easy to get fully kitted out before even seeing a single soul.

9/10 GOTY (can't be 10/10 because no lesbos, sorry)

thats pretty good

that is the definition of early access….

also git gud

I never thought about that, but that makes a lot of sense.

It does a lot of damage per shot, shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger and gets a decent amount of shots per magazine with an extended one, which are plentiful to find. It tears ass early game, I pretty much never pick up the Beretta or the Nagant over the 1911.
The Nagant seems to be the most accurate and does the most damage per shot, but the reload and rate of fire are disgusting. I never get a chance to use the Glock whenever I have it so I can't comment on it.

Also, the double barrel with a choke is fucking amazing, it's by far the best shotgun.

It started as an Arma 2 mod, user. There is also a DayZ mod version of it, and Arma 3 version.
The mods are better.

Boy I cant wait for the LoL and skyrim threads

I love being able to change ips

I've told everyone I know who plays vidya on PC not to buy it.

It's popularity boosted because LGR made a video about it, not bashing LGR but it's true.

Who? This game was shown during e3 which would be the more likely to be the cause of the popularity boost

You've officially hit rock bottom, GooberGoy.

Time to kill yourself, shill.

Well I just watched that in parts, and I have no idea who that faggot is (you?)

I thought you guys knew him since he had some fans in the webm threads, i guess not. Yeah, e3 would have given it more popularity.

Faggot was oversaying, I just didn't know about this guy myself, and I think it being all the talk in Twitch is the popularity like all FOTM games.

Super gay.

To be honest survival games in recent years have been nothing but really slow deathmatches. Making a game where the ultimate goal is to kill everyone on a large map is the logical conclusion to the genre.
It's a shame though as the genre itself shows promise. I would like to see a survival game where you need to depend on others to survive and spotting another player doesn't automatically make your brain go "Imma kill dis nigga".

do you have more cute snek gifs/videos?

Could it be time to introduce the game mode known as "team deathmatch"?

Streamers have gotten banned as well though. The controversy you're talking about is way overblown by journalists, the guy who got banned was in fact stream sniping, yet everyone believes it was unjustified. And it was a ban of like 3 days, not permanent. I think the rule is dumb since streamers should be aware of the risk, but you're only going to interact with them if you join their custom matches.
The only way you're going to get banned for sure is by teamkilling people on purpose, and getting punished for that isn't something new. There's plenty of ways to grief without getting caught, the game gives you enough tools.

PUBG has issues but i feel like people are focusing on the wrong ones.

The only way you're gonna get that is via some sort of forced co-operation, like a faction system like STALKER or something. DayZ was the way it was because you had absolutely no reason to group up with anyone but your friends, everything else was a risk that almost never paid off. For most people all those "super epic DayZ situations" people made videos about never happened to them, but they're the reason the mod got popular in the first place.

Tdm is a dull mode in every game. Closest experience to what I mean was years ago on a modded minecraft server. Long story short we all kinda just fell into our roles. A few guys went off to make nuclear autism machines, another guy took some land and became a farmer/cook, and some other guy and myself dorfed it up in the mines occasionally surfacing to drop materials for the cook and the autism crew.

_No

OH SHIT ANOTHER SHITTY EARLY ACCESS GAME WITH A LEGION OF FUCKTARDS TO BACK IT UP WITH MUH STREAMING HYPE
The original concept is alright from the mods back in the day, but the modern game is made/managed by chink pieces of shit whose house is as big as my bathroom.
Bannerlord when?

It's made by gooks.

I heard it was pretty good.

>not just playing infinitely superior ARMA3 Wasteland the version that removes the food and water requirements and lets you spawn with actual loadouts instead of just a pistol like it's DayZ shit

Like I said, I don't like the rule either. But it's nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be.

I miss ARMA 2 wasteland. All the servers now are full of premium shit and bad settings.

Try Trailerpark for 3, it's bretty gud, but the mods and playerbase are fags when it comes to badthink like saying nigger

I don't own 3 since I read you need the DLC to really play the game. Price tag was too much for me.

wew

jesus christ what a shit game

The only things I hate about this game are how RNG dependent early game is and how poorly it runs. It's fun otherwise. It's a good game. Not worth the price tag, but it's still not bad.

I play the game,
But I don't defend it.

I haven't played, it but from the footage it looks like a 10 dollar mod and that's what should be charged. Now glancing over the rules and stuff here is what I sum up of what is a bannable offense.

That is off the top of my head from previous threads, and this game is now as popular as Dota 2 and CsGo, makes a lot of sense.

Nice boring meme. Maybe next time when attempting to troll you should actually try instead of parroting the same shit over and over again.

Yeah, I don't really get the excessive banning either.
10$ mod though? The map is huge, and the gunplay is nice. Guns have different projectile speeds and bullet fall depending on distance, which is something a lot of shooters really don't even though it seems like it should be basic for "realistic" shooters.
Medium-long distance fights are the ones I've enjoyed the most, but I don't see the appeal this game has if you play on your own. Coordinating with a team is what makes it fun. Not just talking about shit outside the game with friends like someone suggested, but actual talk about strategy in-game.

Play first person my man. As an added advantage people you can't possibly see can't cheese you by staying behind a wall and moving the camera to watch you. Third person rewards camping. Being a hunter is more fun.

You are right, it should be free.

Holy fuck, how does a game like this surpasses CSGOY in peak player count?

It's twitch-bait, the game will be dead in a few months when another twitch-bait will get the hype.

Eh, I'd rather just stick to playing Arma3.

Answered your own question. Its DayZ, but simpler, thus a larger audience aka normalfags can play it.
Casualization I think fits. Its how you make a popular game, take a good game and strip out the details and you get all the money.

Yikes, that's not a good idea at all.

This shit is worse than Splatoon

I like that shirt.. a lot…
how is Arma? heard about this game all the fucking time but still have no clue what its about…

that game is literally dayz 3.0
only a complete tard would buy this shit

It's a milsim game with the most granular of controls. DayZ/PUBG/H1z1 all had to dumb it down for casuals. But it can be fun with mods and wokshop addons. Don't buy it unless it's on sale with a deep discount.

Because most of the people around us (aka normalfags) are fucking NPC's. By that I mean, they all jump on the same popular thing all at once, eat it up till only a corpse remains then move onto the next thing. It's a textbook case of "DUDE BRO, HAVE YOU LIKE…SEEN THIS NEW GAME/MOVIE/SHOW! IT'S FUCKING AWESOME MAN! WE SHOULD TOTALLY WATCH/PLAY IT SOMETIME BRO!" And the cycle repeats. Fuck normalfags and fuck the Kikes that control them.

God if only, it would be like arma except fun

What a cute snek.

As with any early access, the devs are fucking cancer.

I wouldn't say it's Dayz but simpler, it's Dayz with focus on what the fuck it's doing. It ripped out zombies, made players the only threats, and then forces you to encounter the other players.

Faggot idiots will play whatever their faggot idiot friends tell them to. You're outnumbered by mega bloks chewing retards on this planet.

This, it's a cascade effect of idiots all trying to validate their purchase by pressuring their friends into buying it, too.

This.

But how are the BASED devs of this early access game going to earn money and pay shills without microtransactions?

PUBG is seen as fun by the people who play it because it offers something that the competition simply doesn't. You start off in a wide open area being able to travel to virtually any area of the map you so desire, but as gameplay goes on you get constricted more and more until you end up in close enough proximity as to make fun of other players and get shot by them. The game takes obvious inspirations from Battle Royale (so much so that Playerunknown won't shut the fuck up about it), which also inspired the shitty Hunger Games book and movie series. Because there's nothing better than a series of books for your children about children slaughtering other children with bows, knives, guns and sickles.

Anyway the laggyness now is nothing compared to when the game first came out, rubber banding still happens but a lot less so. You used to get hit by a rubber band and end up dead because for some fucking reason the game registers hits while its lagging. You could actually kill the entire team of an enemy all by yourself with fists (I would know, I've done it).

It still occasionally happens, and you can still knock out other players (and be knocked out) during a lag spike, but they've made some pretty big leaps and bounds to fix it. Anyway, the game's popularity can pretty much be blamed on The Hunger Games and Battle Royale's popularity, because as I mentioned, there's this fucked up culture in our society where exposing children to nipples and vaginas is the most horrible thing you can ever do, but it's okay to watch someone cleave someone's skull in half or to watch a 14 year old girl stab a group of boys to death after she seduces them.

Fucking worth it.

It's pretty easy to explain really. Streamers get paid to promote it, people see that their favourite streamer (((loves))) it, they buy it for themselves and convince their friends to buy it or buy it for them, they realize that it's actually pretty shitty but they already played it for too long to refund it and because they already paid for the game and because nearly every game is fun with friends. I don't even know why this shit is worth a thread, can't we talk about nice things for once?

The answer is normalfags. Not even once.

this game is fucking awful without people to play it with, how can people defend it?

Also why the fuck is there not a single one of these games out there that is not in early access and also properly optimized? Fucking hell, it's like the people who make these games think it's part of the appeal or some shit and not just the worst aspect about these battle royale type games. I will concede based on how there's a weapon in 7 out of every 10 houses and the game keeps up a brisk pace when you're not running doing fuck all for minutes at a time that it's the best of this garbage genre I've played so far, but being the king of shit makes you still a turd.

Who the fucking hell thought that a game where you do nothing for 20 minutes and then die to unstoppable enemies was acceptable?

but user, all your favourite (((youtubers))) are playing it
Don't you wanna be like em?

These fucks don't know anything about games.

Durr good game. Not it is unoptimised trash.

Nah, user.

Wow, I thought the OP was exaggerating, but here you are actually saying "Git gud". Bravo on proving OP right.

But he's right, you need to put in some fucking effort and actually learn how a game's mechanics work. You can't just be good at a game just by picking it up, do you think that these COD kids are just naturally good at COD, they were pulling off quick scope kills on day 1, that COD has a skill ceiling so low you can hit it in hours? No, you need to learn how various things work.

And the game is about to get even more tactical, because soon you'll be able to vault over walls, climb buildings, and even dive in and out of windows. So the game's about to get even MORE tactical and strategic.

If you think you're just going to drop zone in a game of PUBG and win the round in your first game, you're fucking high.

Why would I put in effort into learning a laggy unoptimized piece of shit that I hate playing, where based purely on RNG you can get fucked by a map downsize or a bad weapon drop?

Why would I put effort into a game that's dominated by 90% streamer culture due to twitch integrated right into the game, but yet you can get banned at a moment's notice for "Stream sniping"?|

Why would I bother running around for 30 minutes doing nothing with it ending in a sniper round from a few hundred yards away, without any idea where the bullet came from, even if I do my best to stick to cover, camo, or choke points?

Why would I be frustrated playing this game where there is no indication of how you die most of the time and therefore can't learn from shit when I could play several other games I actually enjoy playing?

Literally the only reason to play this game is because everyone else is. This is the game you play because your friends roped you into it. In this case my friends literally did, I didn't buy the game, I had no plans to buy the game, and while I enjoy it about 10% more than I thought I would when it comes to playing with friends, why would I play this game instead of ARMA 3 where it feels like you actually make progress even on a bad match?

So then don't fucking play it, I don't give a shit if you waste your friends' money or not. You can fucking die in your sleep tonight, and it won't make a difference to me. Not everyone is as shitty at it as you, some of us have the eyes to actually know where to look for the danger. I'm sorry that you're an uncoordinated ball of ghey, but that's just how it is.

You clearly do give a shit, because you're spending this time insulting me. There's no skill in "Get lucky enough to shoot someone in the back" unless you can hear their footsteps, sorry to break it to you.

Meanwhile, I actually do give a shit about you convincing me why I should like this piece of shit outside of "Git gud". If I play this game I can at least jew people on the steam market to get games I actually enjoy playing for free.

My favorite kills are kills I did to someone's fucking face. Literally.

First solo game I played I spawned in a shitty area, there was a guy next to me. I ran into a house, found a sickle. Fuck yeah. Ran out of the house and into the other house to go get him. He had a shotgun. I side-stepped his shotgun blast, hit him dead center in the face, headshot kill with a fucking sickle.

Another match, I started in an area where I thought no one else would go, some guy shows up in a buggy, thinks he's clever and he's gonna pick me off. I was running up the hill and he shot me, and I shot both of my shotgun blasts off one-by-one, first shot missed, second shot hit him dead center of the head.

The game discourages camping, stop comparing it to fucking Arma for fuck sake, it's not Arma. If you just so happen to manage to start out inside of the circle, good for you, but camping will only take you so far.

Did you just realize that most people have shit taste?

He says as he posts a Nep.

Nepnep is the pinnacle of good taste.

ebin

Fucking suckstart a shotgun, you pathetic waste of smegma.

whats wrong there?

you nigga serious? Battle Royale precedes the fuck out of that

anyway, are guys are retards for comparing this with DayZ and H1z1
they're zombo survival games, completely different genre

you are dealing with meth addicts OP.

isn't this guy like 3"10'? Didn't he solicit nude pictures from a 15 year old?

Dude you cant even read his post, he says the hunger games got inspired by battle royale.

you need to be pretty retard to believe this, there are no paid shills, when they get sponsored they make it painfully obvious
streamers and youtubers make money by playing content, and popular games attract more views,
add to that that Pubg is an easy casual 15~30min game, and it makes for easy content to record/stream

this is another shit way to think…
your own fault for spending time with something you don't, but you don't get say something is shit after playing that much
were you expecting to play this for the rest of your life?

Plebains

You're a retard if you don't think that this shit get's promoted as fuck. Twitch even gives you skins for PUBG as Twitch Prime rewards.

No fucking shit it is but a lot of people out there are absolute fucking retards, as you fantastically demonstrated with your post, so that's no big surprise.

If the success of a game was purely due to streamers being paid to promote it, then the most successful games would be the ones backed by the biggest companies with the deepest pockets to pay streamers from.

This player unknown faggot isnt some billionaire as far as I know.

streamers would play his shit for free because it's something that brings viewers, that is goal of streamers: getting more and more viewers that may give u dosh via subscibtions or donations

I bought the game and got banned on my first day for stream sniping. I don't even watch streams.

Not like there are shilling companies that have proudly bragged about being employed by a whole bunch of video game publishers in the past, right?

All those people he ran over were inside buildings. His game never loaded the buildings, and allowed him to drive cars straight through and run over the people taking cover from him

No but he's on his fucking way.
steamspy.com/app/578080
glassdoor.com/Salary/Bluehole-Studio-South-Korea-Salaries-EI_IE682894.0,15_IL.16,27_IN135.htm

Yeah there's other operating costs and stuff but it's a pittance compared to the profits. He's fucking well-off and he can afford to pay faggots to market over stream. Shit, give them a free copy of the game and they'll do it without a paycheck to boost their e-peen on twitch/reddit.

You forgot to account for the game being cheaper in other regions. It's around $15 USD in Russia and $18 USD in Brazil while it's $35 USD in the UK. You also haven't accounted for the money they make from microtransactions which is unknown to the public.

We get Skyrim threads once a week.

You forgot the part where you get banned if you kill popular streamers multiple times.

It's even worse than that. You can get banned for honking your car horn near popular streamers since it's "harassment".

I don't believe you

The devs are so masturbatory of the streamers that got them popular they will happily hand out game bans for nothing.

BONUS 4th image
Devs of another shitty game banned someone who insulted their friends (while their friends insulted the reviewer).

Can we start getting streamers banned by streaming ourselves and calling the devs every time we get killed, especially when a streamer does it?

It could work

This game only came to my attention because of the stream sniping thing. Really makes you wonder about the future of online play.

I went on PewDiePie stream the other day.
10 seconds after I started watching he started bitching because he died from a guy who was lucky enough to get better gun.
Why the fuck are people playing PvP game that can be won by pure luck?

I've noticed this game is kind of like gambling, you're always wondering what loot will you get, in each and every house you see. How long you will survive, and the more you play it the more you get confident in playing either aggressive or stealth. Each game is different enough to keep you trying to be the top 1.

If you bought this, you're part of the cancer killing gaming and need to be executed.

Yeah git gud, retard

aka same shit that happened with Dota 2 and LoL from the original Dota that actually needed some brain to play

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

ARMA indieshit clone number 34578

Why am I not surprised?

If the game has client side hit detection then that should make it much easier to make an aim bot. Top it off with the game being early access meaning that the game probably has few protections against mem injection. Sounds like this game might be fun after all.

I didn't buy the game, someone else bought it for me

Yep he also debated the infamous nazi JonTron, and claims niggers are equal to europeans

Holy shit, another reason to hate this gook bitch.

well, should've see that coming…

It's more of a blog type thing

PUBG is the multiplayer game I have sank the most time into in a long time, since Rust, then APB Reloaded before that. Half of your time is spent playing a nongame of socialist loot swapping with your Eurabian Swedish friends though.

(((Brendan GREENE)))

He looks a bit like me actually, I might be part kike.

Hell, despite my friends complaints, considering the number of wheat fields the circle tends to end up in, (or even dried grass on rock), I purposely go for yellow jacket and a desert MARPAT helmet as my preferred end game. I've had fuckers walk up to me and then turn and leave. Think tactically in solo matches. Don't go for stupid shots or even engaging altogether sometimes. The second you shoot, half the server will know how far you are and what direction, God help you if you shoot twice and not kill what you're looking at. Use games where your loot was awful as a challenge. Yeah you can't shoot the shit out of dickhead number 12 at 400 yards, but you can sure as hell drop him at 50 or less if you sneak up on him. If you are new, avoid crates, they are death traps and many players will use them as such. Stop and watch the killfeed and you'll usually see one or two players killing multiple people in a short span once a crate drops. If you want to make the compound youre looting seem empty, close ALL of your fucking doors. That means the whole compound. If my friends and me encounter anymore stupid niggers who loot an entire village, doors open everywhere EXCEPT one building, you get what you deserve when we throw frags into it. Speaking of which, grenades are a mixed bag, but they can have big rewards. In a confined space where you and a guy are relatively even, nothing is worse for them than to see a molotov come flying into their area, especially if they are hit. Even stun grenades, while a little lacking personally, have gotten me a kill or two from just changing positions.

The game itself isn't bad, personally prefer Arma for gun play, but it's at least something I can play with friends that isn't ASSFAGGOTS, hoping they fix a lot of issues (connectivity is a big fucking issue, and while it seems to happen to me more often than not, a second of lag when you first fire into someone or vice versa has gotten me killed more times than I can count.

You sure like a lot of trash

Anyone who played more than 10h, can loot fast enough to be fully decked out (bag/helm/vest + AR + scope + ammo + heals) by the time the first circle start shrinking.

This game has been done before, though to its credit its streamlined things and made it much simpler which is likely which normalfags picked it up. It's not a bad game in principle, but in practice it's been turned into a complete monstrosity because the dev behind it is a complete fucking idiot.

It's optimized like shit, client-side hit detection, retarded bans for "stream sniping" or "harassment", early access cancer, micro-transactions, and only one fucking map.

I expect it to die within the year.

But you know nothing about what make a competitive game last long or you would know this game is here to last a decade.
here are the 5 ingredients :

-1)Huge learning curve with a skill ceiling at several thousands of hour.
-2)The difference between an unskilled player and a skilled one must be like day and night (ie spending time is rewarding).
-3)The possibility to play alone or in team with friends
-4)A way of grinding (rank, items, skins etc…)
-5)Have a decent sized community.

The tricky part is to have 1 and 5 at the same time, PUBG made it, they are here to stay.

Could you make yourself look any more obvious you are a shill?

Video games are fucking dead.

Hopefully this doesn't become the new LoL, although it's quite likely since that asshole PU and his gay litle parade of fucksticks made over 150m and are still jewing the easy to drain from fanbase with microtransactions already from early access. He made a turd that isn't even polished , badly optimized and with a shitload of glitches and bugs and yet people just give shoveling it down their throats because x fag streamer or jewtuber found it le funny XD.

Can I die yet, or do we still have to suffer?

Things must go to max shit before they become good again.

I can't even get on my steam with my new computer, without regret knowing my money has allow this trash to be allowed on here.

Patience friend, play something retro you enjoyed untill good shit starts happening again. Or if you feel that your balls can handle it make some good shit happen , fuck if like 20 of us sat down and made a game we would blow all these retards out of the water and as an extra bonus , oy veys would be heard from space.

I'm glad I haven't bought this heaping pile of garbage, fuck this game seriously.

Well least new fags can't ruin doom, doom is still doom after all these years. Thank god, some things are still left alone.

We don't talk about nu doom, because it's for normalfags.

I always had this idea of making a thread of shitposting and fucking around with the unity engine. I wonder what the final product of such a thing would be.

I imagination memes. many many memes.

I am tempted to try it in about 2-3 days actually.

Do it mate.

I never knew the Steam community was this retarded. There are people defending the stream sniping rule.

have to agree with that user,
not that I think the game is good or even that long lasting games are good
but this game has what it takes

It's not a luck thing. If you can shoot and duck and cover, you can win a firefight with a pistol. If you aren't a fucking idiot and run in straight lines, you can take out a guy with a shotgun with a sickle.

PewdiePie sucks at games.

That requires luck because it could only work if the guy with the shotgun SUCKS DICK

I'm sorry that you don't know how strafing works. The closer you get to a person with a gun, the harder it is for them to hit you, especially if you're moving fast.

have you played PUBG?

Fuck yeah I have buddy, I'm speaking from experience.