How do we make a good game based on G.I JOEs?

How do we make a good game based on G.I JOEs?

just add vehicles and a map the size of battlefield 1 and you get G.I. Joe prototype.

Pic not related, right user?

COBRA did nothing wrong

Roadhogs a big guy

Fuck MOBA shooters. Make a proper single player/couch co-op campaign.

Hire people with both talent and passion instead of just passion.

That's a rare arcade machine

If you can get the rom, it really is worth it.

Being a young teen back then was pretty awesome. Didn't know about game "engines" at all, and called games like these "clones". So this was a Cabal clone; a trackball rails shooter.

Stop deceiving people, satan, overwatch isn't a moba shooter. It doesn't even have mobs.

Yes.

PORKCHOP SANDWICHES!

GIVE HIM THE STICK!
DONT GIVE HIM THE STICK!

Well to be fair, a G.I. Joe game is more likely to have a very diverse cast with different abilities each. So it's more like a comparison

But if the 90's were almost 30 years ago then that means the 70's were almost 50 years ago and that's really gay.

It makes me wish that I was biologically immortal but lived in a time loop that went from 1890 (Wild West days so I can hunt Mexican banditos in Texas) to 2020 (So I can play Risk of Rain and Hotline Miami) and, if I were killed, I would just wake up again in 1890 just like in that movie, 12:01.

WHO WANTS A BODY MASSAGE?

Now I want to dieā€¦.

Lots of ham and cheese.
It could only work if it was as kitsch as possible.

If I were making a G.I. Joe game, I'd probably also use the same engine for a Transformers game, and then do the inevitable crossover. So basically 3rd Person Shooter with cool weapons b/w vehicles.