Why aren't we calling cucked vidya consumers like Bethesdrones and redditors paypigs...

Why aren't we calling cucked vidya consumers like Bethesdrones and redditors paypigs? Paypigs are into findom: they get off to paying gold diggers and fags lots of money in exchange for humiliation, verbal abuse, and sometimes cheap trinkets if they're lucky.

Why aren't we checking dubs?

Very nice.

Okay pol this is starting to get creepy.

How dare you ruin those dubs!

Findom is more LOL or >>>/cow/ material than creepy.

I prefer to call them "Buyim"

we are now

theres already a term, its called whales

Too tame. That's like calling someone a 'race traitor', when 'cuck' evokes a visceral psychosexual reaction in normalfags.

Paypig is far more degrading than 'whale', and has that same psychosexual component that cuck does. This has potential.

"Whale" is more useful for fat people, but too diluted for insulting brand loyalists. They'll miss the point entirely and think you're calling them fat again which they probably are.

Very nice.

My issue is that the people you're describing already have no standards or sense of shame. They don't hold themselves, others, or really anything in any meaningful regard. They're incapable of the kind of introspection that would make them regret their actions and calling them names won't change that.

Shut up, faggot.

Gotta fight the porky right, Holla Forums? :^)

Normalfags are the one demographic that is particularly vulnerable to shaming.
That's not true, social standing is everything for them. How they feel they're perceived by others is extremely important. This is why they spend an inordinate amount of their time on kikebook and twatter.
Also not true. Relentless shaming is extremely effective at modifying behavior.

>buy these shitty games and help fight communism, goy guys!
We've come full circle.

que buenos dobles, anonimo!

Nice, checked.

I think all of you have the wrong idea.

Because whale already exists you fucking faggot.

You know, I have noticed that fimdom is FAR more common with females. It seems like most of them are that.

Findom is fetish welfare for talentless whores who can't even read hypnosis scripts, so you're not wrong. It's typical 3DPD behavior cranked up several notches after the average landwhale realizes she doesn't even need to marry a richfag to live in luxury: just demand money from desperate internet orbiters and they'll give you anything you want if you're rude enough.

Is not that diferent from being a Prostitute

Dubs

user, that's offensive. Prostitution is an actual job this just a demanding form of e-begging.

Nice!

At least prostitutes give you sex if you pay them, you're lucky if a findomme gives you anything but regular demands for more money.

Maybe because we don't need yet another name for this shit?
Maybe because we don't need more sexual fetishes attached to this shit?
Maybe because the last time you tried this with cuckholdry, you did nothing but expand said fetish?
Maybe because instead of giving this more attention that it deserves (none), you should shut the fuck up and let it die?

I thought the second integer was cancelled?

Not bad.

Designated dubs thread? Designated dubs thread!

double nice

okay i'm uninstalling Holla Forums

This is the third time I've seen dubs on first reply with this image.

It's a fucking dubs gun, user, what the fuck else are you thinking it'd do?

Check em

There are 8 bethesda related threads in the catalog at this moment.

I'm to much of a tight ass to ever get sucked into that. If I'm drunk I'll buy people beers but that's the limits of my generosity.

I'd really like to know what that whores techniques to brainwash people are.

Then why haven't SJWs been able to take total control of society?

I think a better way to get people to stop buying shit games is prove to them that they're shit games by introducing them to better games.
People don't like being tricked.

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)

Why don't you check my dubs?